PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 8:43 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have never had any success with the PSQ tattoo options in the mod. I was hoping for a way to have a glowing tattoo that would change with how hungry she was. But the colours never changed nor did the alpha aspect of the tattoo.Ā 

Ā 

Just a thought yps-immersive piercings require changes to the plugin .ini of nioverride layers to get the makeup and piercings to work. Makes me wonder if this needs to be done also for the tattoos for this mod?Ā 

i found out psq use the last.slot for body paint.Ā  handĀ  n feet paintĀ probaly same.

Ā 

On 3/31/2019 at 9:10 PM, Ramajam said:

I'm having an... odd... issue with this mod. Randomly my PC's satiation will dramatically drop in % (say from 90% to 40%) while doing basically nothing. Also, while in combat my PC's stamina will sometimes drop to 0 for no apparent reason and then will regenerate to full very quickly.

Here's my modlist.

Please help!

happen to me when i use succubus heart with psq .it Ā made all hp sta mag reduced till anythingĀ  that damage kill me one hit.

• 2 weeks later...

Has someone figured out how to use the body transformation with the High Poly Head mod?

The transformation swaps the head mesh to the standard low poly one.

Ā 

I tried putting the HPH head mesh into the PSQ/succubusbody/female and the PSQ/humanbody/female folders along with all the other head part files that come with HPH.

Ā 

Whenever I have body transform on, I can check in racemenu that my character is using a head part from PSQ playersuccubusquest.esm and the mesh looks exploded in-game. Manually changing the 'face part' back to the high poly head mesh still leaves the eye mesh exploded.

Ā 

Any ideas?

I had the same problem, but never find how to make it work. I think the main problem come from one of the sliders in racemenu (the one name "facepart") because the order of the meshes used on the face/eye/teeth does not seems to be the same as vanilla.

On 12/29/2020 at 7:58 AM, Noque said:

i found out psq use the last.slot for body paint.Ā  handĀ  n feet paintĀ probaly same.

Ā 

For body, only slot 6 will be used on transformation. It seems to be slot 3 for the others (i haven't tested).

Ā 

Ā 

Actually, the tattoo feature is related to Racemenu and NiOverride mainly, not Slavetats. It doesn't use the file structure of the transform feature because its set to only affect the overlays put in particular overlay slots. I believe its slot 3 for Face, Hands, and Feet, but slot 6 for Body. If Slavetats allows you to put the tattoos in those slots, then PSQ should be able to affect them.

Ā 

The classic "spend 10 hours trying to fix something, make a post asking for help, figure it out within two hours of posting" situation just happened to me.

Ā 

I made the transformation use the HPH meshes by just changing some things through SSEEdit.

I loaded both high poly head.esm and PSQ player succubus quest.esm

Ā 

Then I expanded the 'head part' for both esms and replaced the three values for the 'parts' in PSQhumanhead and PSQsuccubushead with the values from 'femaleheadNord' that I found in highpolyhead.esm

Ā 

Images show after, and during transform respectively. I did notice a slight neck seam during this whole episode, but it was there before I touched psq so an unrelated issue.

Ā 

Now to work on the hair and eyes a bit more...

Ā 

Thanks for reading my blog

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

20210109144937_1.thumb.jpg.d7e69425d1623f150efbdb16859a9dfe.jpg20210109144909_1.thumb.jpg.b139a32b0a5657b9a844231bb73abaa9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a bit of trouble using this mod. I downloaded it and installed it using MO2, and searching online it seems that I needed the texture pack (I used PSQ Transformpackage [Fomod] 1.4) so I downloaded that as well.Ā  When I manually try to turn into a succubus, I have gigantic boobs, no hair or eyes, my skin is all purpleĀ and it looks like my bodyslide preset is gone. Any ideas as to why?Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there, Im having a minor issue with the mod, it has to do with setting the armor for the transformation. No im not asking how to do it, im asking how I can make those additional pieces of armor show up, such as stockings and a garter. I can get the base stuff to show up, such as the cuirass and boots and such, its not a huge issue but id like to be able to wear the whole armor set I chose out for this. Another small issue is how to choose hair for the transformation, I put the nif in the correct folder along with the textures in the corresponding folder, though when I transform my character is bald. Id also like to add that I use the erf succubus mod, along with the transformation part and followers, thats where im editing the texture folders and all

Ā 

Š˜Š·Š²ŠøŠ½ŠøтŠµ стрŠ°Š½Šøц Š¾Ń‡ŠµŠ½ŃŒ Š¼Š½Š¾Š³Š¾ Š²ŃŠµ ŠæрŠ¾ŃŠ¼Š¾Ń‚Ń€ŠµŃ‚ŃŒ Š½ŠµŃ€ŠµŠ°Š»ŃŒŠ½Š¾. ŠžŠ±ŃŠŃŃŠ½ŠøтŠµ ŠæŠ¾Š¶Š°Š»ŃƒŠ¹ŃŃ‚Š° ŠøŠ»Šø Š“Š°Š¹Ń‚Šµ ссыŠ»Šŗу Š½Š° руŠŗŠ¾Š²Š¾Š“стŠ²Š¾: ŠšŠ°Šŗ устŠ°Š½Š°Š²Š»ŠøŠ²Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š±Ń€Š¾Š½ŃŽ, рŠ¾Š³Š°, ŠŗрыŠ»ŃŒŃ Šø т.Š“ Š½Š° ŠøŠ·Š¼ŠµŠ½ŠµŠ½Š½Š¾Šµ тŠµŠ»Š¾Ā ŃŃƒŠŗŠŗуŠ±Š°. Š’сŠµ чтŠ¾ я ŠæŠ¾Š½ŃŠ» этŠ¾ Š½Š°Š“Š¾ Š“ŠµŠ»Š°Ń‚ŃŒ чŠµŃ€ŠµŠ· PSQ Transform. Š—Š°Ń€Š°Š½ŠµŠµ сŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾.

11 hours ago, chompchomp said:

you need to merge the nif files of the differents elements you want to the body, the boots, or the hands, unfortunatly...

Ā 

It can be done with nifskope, you just need to use copy branch / paste branch actions.

So I tried this out, didnt have much issue doing the copy and paste stuff. Though after building it and putting those .nifs into the folder the game will crash upon transformation

Ā 

On 8/22/2020 at 10:56 AM, chompchomp said:

I think he has the body change option checked but no nif body file, just the armor.

Ā 

I've packed my personnal files together. It contains :

- Hair -> require : KS hairdos - renewal

- Eye -> require : Eyes of Aber

- Full Armor ->require DX Succubus Mazken set (it's shape for CBBE / CT77 with morphings support)

- Wing / Tails / horns (sadly without HDT nor animation) from the DX succubus set (require the set for textures)

Ā 

PSQ transformation.zip 32.29 MB Ā· 99 downloads

Ā 

And here are the preset for my succubus, if you like it

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.25c5ea6c1bdb709871bb1a2a4c585e22.png

Ā 

Require :Ā RaceMenu, Facewand (only if you want the eyebrows /Ā  make up) and High poly head

Ā 

Succubus.nif 1.83 MB Ā· 8 downloads Succubus.jslot 244.75 kB Ā· 9 downloads

Ā 

(warning when importing the preset with high poly head, you need to set the property to use high poly if it's not set by default. There is a slider named "facepart" wich need to be properly set before importing anything)

Ā 

Ā 

probably not sure, I used your transform package and it works thank you

20 minutes ago, jas234 said:

std and this mod dont work well isnt it? i mean PSQ say u are free from std if u are a succubus but i have contracted one std from the std mod o.OĀ 

Ā 

For PSQ to make you immune to STD, the mod would have to have a reference of said mod in many cases this would make said STD mod its master file which means every person that wanted to download PSQ just for Succubus adventure now has to download an STD mod an run it in their load order even though said character is immune to STD making the possession of said mod in their load order completely pointless and in fact using up resources in their game let alone being on the PC in the first place.

Ā 

Essentailly its entirely pointless for you have said mod in your game.

Ā 

Either play as a succubus or do not.

Ā 

Third option, play as a succubus that is not immune to STD which BTW since you have the mod in your LO the succubus is not immune.

Ā 

Or we can all just complain to the mod author that they never finished the mod by going completely out of their way to ensure that all possible STD mods which there have been many are all made so the Succubus is immune (never going to happen).Ā  Also completely rude BTW.Ā  This mod was finished 5 what 6 years ago, be glad its still here.

11 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Ā 

For PSQ to make you immune to STD, the mod would have to have a reference of said mod in many cases this would make said STD mod its master file which means every person that wanted to download PSQ just for Succubus adventure now has to download an STD mod an run it in their load order even though said character is immune to STD making the possession of said mod in their load order completely pointless and in fact using up resources in their game let alone being on the PC in the first place.

Ā 

Essentailly its entirely pointless for you have said mod in your game.

Ā 

Either play as a succubus or do not.

Ā 

Third option, play as a succubus that is not immune to STD which BTW since you have the mod in your LO the succubus is not immune.

Ā 

Or we can all just complain to the mod author that they never finished the mod by going completely out of their way to ensure that all possible STD mods which there have been many are all made so the Succubus is immune (never going to happen).Ā  Also completely rude BTW.Ā  This mod was finished 5 what 6 years ago, be glad its still here.

where u see im complaining about this??? i was only asking if the mod dont work well with std one, nothing more nothing less. and btw i have that mod coz have diferent characters to play. And on the part u say Completely rude i dont understan why u say that, to be fair i wasnt rude to anyone, only asking about how work theĀ mod.

Ā 

Btw thanks for answer my question.

1 hour ago, jas234 said:

where u see im complaining about this??? i was only asking if the mod dont work well with std one, nothing more nothing less. and btw i have that mod coz have diferent characters to play. And on the part u say Completely rude i dont understan why u say that, to be fair i wasnt rude to anyone, only asking about how work theĀ mod.

Ā 

Btw thanks for answer my question.

Ā 

What you said, did not translate well late in the night.

Ā 

Ā 

On 2/28/2021 at 6:36 AM, Hiderius said:

Ā 

Ā 

probably not sure, I used your transform package and it works thank you

Ā 

I should have a more updated version of those files with the skirt merge on the armor, and a bugfix on the hair shadow if I recall. I'll take a look if I can repack all that.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone knows if there is a way to completely unequip when you transform. I usually play with many armor mods that include many accessories and when I transform, it changes the parts of the main armor to the ones that I have programmed in the transformation but the accessories that are not replaced remain in place and I do not like the resultĀ