PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

On 7/22/2020 at 12:53 PM, ShenGo said:

I noticed something interesting; if I use Real Flying wings in my character's transformation, flying doesn't work, oddly enough. But if I use ADWings, it DOES work. I haven't tried ALL of them yet, but so far, three ADWings work. Flying also worked with Static Wings.

I ALSO noticed that that's only the case if I do NOT allow PSQ to overwrite Real Flying's scripts. If I load PSQ AFTER Real Flying in my mod list, and deactivate Real Flying's esp, so the scripts overwrite, ALL wings fail to work, no matter what level she is, even after using the hotkey to make sure flying is activated. And yes, 'Allow Flying' is checked in PSQ's MCM.

I use Real Flying and its wings and I can fly.  I love the ability to fly (although any followers don't) and I love the dragon style wings.  I also have three RealFlying add-ons setup.  Two are the folded wings when-not-flying and the no-damage-on-landing, I forget the third.

I have PSQ after Real Flying.  All PSQ and Real Flying esp's enabled.  I also use ModOrganizer2.  All are fairly late in my mod order.  I do see an occasional "stutter" in the ability to fly.  I've never known what the cause is, but I think it's sometimes related to the area (as if it was a no fly zone).

On 7/24/2020 at 11:34 AM, tinkerbelle said:

I use Real Flying and its wings and I can fly.  I love the ability to fly (although any followers don't) and I love the dragon style wings.  I also have three RealFlying add-ons setup.  Two are the folded wings when-not-flying and the no-damage-on-landing, I forget the third.

I have PSQ after Real Flying.  All PSQ and Real Flying esp's enabled.  I also use ModOrganizer2.  All are fairly late in my mod order.  I do see an occasional "stutter" in the ability to fly.  I've never known what the cause is, but I think it's sometimes related to the area (as if it was a no fly zone).

Strange. My testing was all in the same location, with PSQ and Real Flying both toward the end of my load order. And thinking it must have been a mod conflict, I tried it with only necessities (PSQ, Real Flying, and requirements), and had the same experience; Real Flying loaded after PSQ, flying works. Loaded before it, it doesn't work.

I also noticed a strange issue with Flying Mod Beta; by itself, even without PSQ, landing only works occasionally, after spamming buttons. But other times, I can press every button available to me and she just won't land. 

14 minutes ago, ShenGo said:

Strange. My testing was all in the same location, with PSQ and Real Flying both toward the end of my load order. And thinking it must have been a mod conflict, I tried it with only necessities (PSQ, Real Flying, and requirements), and had the same experience; Real Flying loaded after PSQ, flying works. Loaded before it, it doesn't work.

I also noticed a strange issue with Flying Mod Beta; by itself, even without PSQ, landing only works occasionally, after spamming buttons. But other times, I can press every button available to me and she just won't land. 

Modding should probably be an x-files or twilight zone episode, strange things happen at times.

I've had a few quirks, mostly annoying.  If one is flying close to the ground, sometimes the PC won't land and just hovers barely over the ground.  Another quirk is that sometimes my character, just after landing and starting to walk, run, or creep towards something, suddenly assumes a horizontal flying position.  Very annoying when sneaking up on a bandit for the kill.  While gliding, my character always slowly descends towards the ground and to keep height, one must occasionally rise.  Another quirk is, while flying, my character suddenly assumes a vertical position.

For your problem of landing, try being at least a few feet off the ground and use your "fall" key (mine is left-cntl).  Or sometimes I let go of all keys except forward and just drop to the ground.

If you are too close to the ground and can't land, then try to fly to a high spot in the ground next to a sudden drop-off and use the rise key (mine is left-alt).  It almost always works for me.

I can fly almost anywhere (sometimes indoors, too), but there do seem to be some dead spots.  I don't know if this programmed in or a temporary glitch in real flying.

I'd say if it works for you by putting real flying after PSQ, then go for it.  I haven't tried it that way, but as I said, modding can be strange and defy logic.  Offhand I don't know of any mods which interfere with real flying.  Naturally, another flying mod is certain to cause problems.

On 7/26/2020 at 2:08 PM, chompchomp said:

I don't like real flight, controls feels way too clunky for me.

I use this one, and there is no compatibility issue : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64718

image.png.0d3524f0bba1b31487688ea64d511825.png

I've spent some hours on tweaking PSQ, i like the result ^^

(if anyone want, i can share)

I like that one better too, but, unfortunately, Flying Mod (both beta and overhauled) is the mod that causes issues where I can't land. I've tried from various heights, and moat of the time, it's just impossible to land no matter what buttons I push.

Did you use the power to desactivate flying ? Or, are you trying to land just with the collision with the ground ?

This mod doesn't support proper collision, so you have to use again the flying power  2-3m above the ground to stop flying and land. I didn't see any requirement with height to stop flying... It work just as a power that you toggle on or off.  You can turn it on, but cannot turn it off ?

Did you activate it with the real power (after learn it from the book), or with the PSQ binding ? (i haven't tested with psq binding, but i don't think it will work)

Please, read the description of the mod...

if you use the body transform, you need some meshes with what you want to transform. And it's written just above the checkbox in the MCM menu. You have a dummy files that let you know  how you need to name your files to make your transform, but you need to put your own nif files.

Note that you can desactivate the option to change body in the MCM, but activate the body morph feature to modify some sliders if you have used a customizable body like UUNP or CBBE.

Check out there for premade PSQ template if you don't want to bother to customize your transform. For example, there is one here

Hey how can I install meshes and textures so the succubus form can have its own variant? (Until now I had it deactivated cause it always gave me an invisible body)

I saw some coments mentioning that you need to put the files in the Meshes/PSQ folder and same with the textures respectively but I dont have that PSQ folder in there. Am I missing something? Im using NMM in Oldrim, in case that makes any difference.

you need to download the dummy file in the download section. It contains the tree and the namespace for all meshes. The location of texture is include in the meshe nif file, so if you pick a meshes from one of the mod you use, you don't have to put the texture (but you need the mod properly installed, even if you choose to disable the ESP).

If you want to package the textures, because you don't want the mod itself, you will need to edit each nif file with nifskope to modify the path of texture. The same goes for wing/horns/tail if the slot number of the meshe is not the one expected in PSQ, you will need to modify it.

See the comment above for details if you want a premade template or ask for mine if you like the screenshot above.

On 7/29/2020 at 8:20 PM, chompchomp said:

Did you use the power to desactivate flying ? Or, are you trying to land just with the collision with the ground ?

This mod doesn't support proper collision, so you have to use again the flying power  2-3m above the ground to stop flying and land. I didn't see any requirement with height to stop flying... It work just as a power that you toggle on or off.  You can turn it on, but cannot turn it off ?

Did you activate it with the real power (after learn it from the book), or with the PSQ binding ? (i haven't tested with psq binding, but i don't think it will work)

Sorry for the late reply, LL doesn't notify me if I'm not quoted.

As the result of button spamming, I've tried both using the power again, as well as the sneak, jump, and every other button known to man lol. She just keeps hovering. I haven't tried collision with the ground, because Flying Mod doesn't HAVE collisions. She just clips through the ground when I fly downward.

Also, since Flying Mod has this same issue without PSQ installed (for me), I haven't tried disabling flying with PSQ's buttons, assuming it wouldn't work, since PSQ's script is an edit of Real Flying's script...

Yeah, there is a "collision" with ragdoll, but that's all. Strange that you cannot disable the buff. When you're flying (with Flying mod overhauled), can you see the buff it give to your character ? No way to remove it ? And when you activate the mana / stamina consumtion with the configuration skill, can you still flying when running out of the chosen ressource ?

For real flight, check out the required files. You need to install a windows component before...

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem : check out the slot number of the .nif file you are using, PSQ does not use standard slot for wing and tail.

You can edit slot of the nif file using nifskope

Slot of Wings is 44, and Slot of Horn is 45, and Slot of Tail is 40

check out your body type for the cuirass (run body slide and copy the file generated) (don't forget body AND armor)

Here, you can use mine, seem's you want DX succubus Set too ^^ (I'm using CBBE tough)

PSQ Armor Files.zip

11 hours ago, Hiderius said:

Yet when I transform the cuirass and wings don't show up while everything else does

Simply with Outfitstudio, change the bodyshape of the armor to the one you are using ( Skyrim data folder/meshes/psq/succubus armor/female)

If you don't have this folder, you just need to download and install PSQ Transform pack 1.4

I think he has the body change option checked but no nif body file, just the armor.

I've packed my personnal files together. It contains :

- Hair -> require : KS hairdos - renewal

- Eye -> require : Eyes of Aber

- Full Armor ->require DX Succubus Mazken set (it's shape for CBBE / CT77 with morphings support)

- Wing / Tails / horns (sadly without HDT nor animation) from the DX succubus set (require the set for textures)

PSQ transformation.zip

EDIT : updated version here (hair bugfix & skirt merged with armor) : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/page/143/

And here are the preset for my succubus, if you like it

Spoiler

image.png.25c5ea6c1bdb709871bb1a2a4c585e22.png

Require : RaceMenu, Facewand (only if you want the eyebrows /  make up) and High poly head

Succubus.nifSuccubus.jslot

(warning when importing the preset with high poly head, you need to set the property to use high poly if it's not set by default. There is a slider named "facepart" wich need to be properly set before importing anything)

im kind of confused about how soul gem pregnancy- especially the oviposition power works.

I did succubus things, got pregnant.  gave birth to 2 gems.

so, I got that far ^

Now, during my travels so far, I have plenty of empty and full soul gems. (regular soul gems)  of all sizes - common-->grand.

Everytime i activate the oviposition power, it says "no soul gems"

----------

Is this a bug? or  what am i missing?

I figured out how Oviposition works.   I was expecting pregnancy to automatically trigger birth at term.  However,   it appears labor is only? manually triggered  via oviposition...  /longer it bakes, the bigger the gem.    Also, at definately appears to be the case that those that die in act- get soul trapped into said gems.

as some gems i gave birth to were full, others empty.

2 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Does anyone know how to fix the eye+eyebrow bug? When the player transforms, the eyes are higher than normal. I also am using Ningheim race, I tried copying over the eye meshes from there but it didnt work :/

I don't know how to fix the problem but I would guess it is caused by the Ningheim race using a different head mesh. I may be dead wrong but it's worth looking at.

On 5/14/2018 at 12:02 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The milker will have scripts attached to the mesh file I think. Best way would be to convert it in bodyslider if you know how to convert armour and post the conversion here ;) .

No you do not express on orgasm.

I know the succubus milk can be used to make cheese with and also drink like potions. The Succubus fluid though I am not sure how to use that yet or where. Its not a poison or a potion and can't be consumed by the player.

I like the PSQ mod and think its one of the best succubus mods out there, just wish the author gave some info on certain things within it.

Ok is no one has figured out how to milk your succubus, there is a milker device in you forging list you have to create and put on and then you can milk

3 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

how does my succubus birth the soul gems

If you look a few posts up there is a discussion about "oviposition". It's been awhile since I used it but I believe you should find it under powers. You inititiate labour with it and, as mentioned above, the longer your pregnancy the bigger the gem.

On 9/4/2020 at 12:41 AM, tonitrulupus said:

how does my succubus birth the soul gems

I haven't fully tested it but this is what I noticed about it so far:

Appearently the longer you spend in game (Not sure how the time is measured on this matter, tho I think the "wait" command doesnt affect it) the bigger the soul gems size get. In the menu of the mod there is a set of adjusts that you can make so you can measure how easy it is for your character to get pregnant among other things (Yes, it seems that just your character can get pregnant, even when you're the one toping, so to speak, dont ask XD).

There seems to be a minimum size requirement for you to be able to oviposition at least one soul gem. I think is about 150 or higher, otherwise it would always say that there's no gem to "give birth" regardless if you have about a thousand fertilized already.

After having sex there is a change that your character fertilizes a soul gem (Depending on your MCM config) and appearently in some circunstances in the same sexual act you can get more than one gem (Tho when I saw that happening, it was in orgy types of scenes).

It seems that it can also happen with male characters, but I think that is more related to the mod being compatible with males (Or maybe is cause Im using Skyfem and somehow my Skyrim is full hermaphrodite hybrid characters lul).

The size of each gem is a bit variable, I think it takes into consideration the total size that you have accumulated divided on the amount of gems already existing. You also get a debuff when you're pregnant appearently but I havent noticed it so far.

When the oviposition happen there's a pair of animations and from here I would strongly recomend you a mod that changes the meshes/textures of the gems, since the original ones looks far to similar with each other and it can get a bit confusing (Unless you dont mind this, but I think it complements the mod really well).

The mod Im mentioning is this one

Btw the colors follow a rainbowish way, so to speak. Being red the smallest/weakest, and Pink/Purple (Along with the black one) the biggest/strongest ones.

I hope this helps u ^^