PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

7 hours ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

Hiya. 

I finally managed all things to work properly but i just dont get ONE thing here... 

To become a succubi... only MCM click? oooooorrrr... a quest ? oooor... maybe i did not understood something ... ?
:)

yeah...on the last tab of the mcm there is an option "become the succubus" or something like that. that's all it takes.

• 3 weeks later...

i have downloaded and installed all versions of PSQ available but I cannot get it to work. Can someone help me out? I have all the dependencies installed, every time I tried to play I had all plugins installed and activated, and PSQ wouldn't so much as show up in my MCM. I've spent a day fixing issues with my game and this is the only one I can't figure out.

On 12/30/2018 at 5:03 AM, redeyesandlonghair said:
On 12/29/2018 at 6:20 PM, Gyra-ting said:

I don't quite understand the description. Does this replace the vampire transformation?

No, this is its own separate thing.

I had problems with this and Sacrosanct Vampires though in SE. The Vampire questline became quite unplayable, as the Vampire NPCs didn't recognize me as Vampire and wouldn't talk to me (you need to talk to them for quests). I could talk to them in Vampire Lord form (which is normally not possible). The major problem was that I could not use vampire skills in human form either (like drinking blood).

I'd advise against using both mods at the same time.

18 minutes ago, xx_username_xx said:

i have downloaded and installed all versions of PSQ available but I cannot get it to work. Can someone help me out? I have all the dependencies installed, every time I tried to play I had all plugins installed and activated, and PSQ wouldn't so much as show up in my MCM. I've spent a day fixing issues with my game and this is the only one I can't figure out.

I never had this issue. I am using the v3.2.8a.

Are you using Jaxonz MCM Kicker? That might help with MCM menus.

17 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

I had problems with this and Sacrosanct Vampires though in SE. The Vampire questline became quite unplayable, as the Vampire NPCs didn't recognize me as Vampire and wouldn't talk to me (you need to talk to them for quests). I could talk to them in Vampire Lord form (which is normally not possible). The major problem was that I could not use vampire skills in human form either (like drinking blood).

I'd advise against using both mods at the same time.

This happened to me with Better Vampires and Sacrosanct. But I did find Vampiric Thirst did work with PSQ. Now I am in Skyrim SE and better vampires is working with PSQ. 

7 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I never had this issue. I am using the v3.2.8a.

Are you using Jaxonz MCM Kicker? That might help with MCM menus.

I just installed 3.2.8 again as well as the MCM Kicker. The mod still didn't load. I have another mod that uses it and when I ran that mod it said PSQ not detected. I am using vortex and played a save that I created a couple days ago, could that be why PSQ won't load?

6 hours ago, xx_username_xx said:

I just installed 3.2.8 again as well as the MCM Kicker. The mod still didn't load. I have another mod that uses it and when I ran that mod it said PSQ not detected. I am using vortex and played a save that I created a couple days ago, could that be why PSQ won't load?

Sorry, no idea. Never used Vortex either, I'm using MO2.

What I would do in your place:

Remove every mod except PSQ and its requirements + LAL + MCM Kicker. Start a new game. If PSQ MCM appears, good, you can start adding mods to the load order. After a few mods, check if you still have PSQ. If suddenly disappears, you will know which mod kills it.

If it doesn't appear even with minimal load order, no idea. I'd suggest to try it with MO2, but if you are not familiar with it, it could take several hours to learn it.

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

Sorry, no idea. Never used Vortex either, I'm using MO2.

What I would do in your place:

Remove every mod except PSQ and its requirements + LAL + MCM Kicker. Start a new game. If PSQ MCM appears, good, you can start adding mods to the load order. After a few mods, check if you still have PSQ. If suddenly disappears, you will know which mod kills it.

If it doesn't appear even with minimal load order, no idea. I'd suggest to try it with MO2, but if you are not familiar with it, it could take several hours to learn it.

I started a new game with just PSQ, LAL, MCM, and the requirements for each, and PSQ still wouldn't come up. At this point I have no idea what could possibly be going. on. If it helps, when I download PSQ, the only files within the 7z are the PSQ bsa and esm, not sure if there should be more.

7 hours ago, xx_username_xx said:

I started a new game with just PSQ, LAL, MCM, and the requirements for each, and PSQ still wouldn't come up. At this point I have no idea what could possibly be going. on. If it helps, when I download PSQ, the only files within the 7z are the PSQ bsa and esm, not sure if there should be more.

Post your minimal load order please. Btw, you have SKSE, right?

11 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

What are the best mods for a non-permanent penis on female that works with the spell and a succubus texture mod with wings?

You might look for a different answer, but PSQ transformation can also equip a penis. You can set up PSQ to be transformed all the time if you want.

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

You might look for a different answer, but PSQ transformation can also equip a penis. You can set up PSQ to be transformed all the time if you want.

The entire transformation part doesn't work without external mods. When I transform to succubus the players body get invisible, only eyes and hair are left. And there is no penis equiped.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

The entire transformation part doesn't work without external mods. When I transform to succubus the players body get invisible, only eyes and hair are left. And there is no penis equiped.

PSQ uses separate body folders for the human and succubus forms.  Did you set those up?

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

When I transform to succubus the players body get invisible

To work around this problem:
  Skyrim data folder / meshes / actors / character / character assets, copy all female nif (Body, hands, feet, head), and paste in Skyrim data folder / meshes / psq / succubus body / female

15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

succubus texture mod with wings?

Animated Dragon Wings  In play, MCM / PSQ / Transformation, activate the wings and set which ones you want to use

4 hours ago, monsta88 said:

but PSQ transformation can also equip a penis.

The same applies as already mentioned, just activate / deactivate it from MCM / PSQ Transformation. Furthermore, in BodyShape it is also possible to change its size .

45 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

To work around this problem:
  Skyrim data folder / meshes / actors / character / character assets, copy all female nif (Body, hands, feet, head), and paste in Skyrim data folder / meshes / psq / succubus body / female

Animated Dragon Wings  In play, MCM / PSQ / Transformation, activate the wings and set which ones you want to use

The same applies as already mentioned, just activate / deactivate it from MCM / PSQ Transformation. Furthermore, in BodyShape it is also possible to change its size .

data folder / meshes / psq / succubus body / female

That folder doesn't exist in my data/meshes. Do I need to download more than just the PSQ3.2.8a folder?

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

data folder / meshes / psq / succubus body / female

That folder doesn't exist in my data/meshes. Do I need to download more than just the PSQ3.2.8a folder?

There is a download called transform dummy files which basically sets up the folder structure for you.

1 hour ago, fleabittendog said:

There is a download called transform dummy files which basically sets up the folder structure for you.

Installed it and now my char looks like this . I changed the nif files in the psq mesh file. WTF went wrong?

None-Succubus first pic. Succubus with Wings installed and enabled second picture. 3rd pic different pair of ADWings

20200526235054_1.jpg

20200526235158_1.jpg

20200526235558_1.jpg

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Installed it and now my char looks like this . I changed the nif files in the psq mesh file. WTF went wrong?

None-Succubus first pic. Succubus with Wings installed and enabled second picture. 3rd pic different pair of ADWings

Reveal hidden contents

20200526235054_1.jpg

20200526235158_1.jpg

20200526235558_1.jpg

Transform back to human.

Switch off one transformation (for example body armor, I don't remember what it is called in MCM). Transform again, see if you still have this problem. Rinse and repeat until you find which armor part(s) has problem/missing.

Also, the dummy files are only placeholders, not actual armor. You have to find and copy in the folders the actual body files and armor pieces manually to make it work.

10 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Transform back to human.

Switch off one transformation (for example body armor, I don't remember what it is called in MCM). Transform again, see if you still have this problem. Rinse and repeat until you find which armor part(s) has problem/missing.

Also, the dummy files are only placeholders, not actual armor. You have to find and copy in the folders the actual body files and armor pieces manually to make it work.

And don't forget the texture files.  So replace the meshes\actors\character\PSQ\succubusbody meshes and meshes\actors\character\PSQ\humanbody meshes with the ones you want, then do the same for the textures as so: textures\actors\character\PSQ\succubusbody and textures\actors\character\PSQ\humanbody .  If you change the hair, then replace humanbody folder name with hair and so on if you add wings and horns.  If you transform armor, then those need filling, too.

I took an easy way out and didn't modify wings, horns or armor.  For wings, I use "real flying", I like that they can be setup to fold into the body.

Now, if someone can tell me how to make a male character who transforms into a female succubus, I'd be a happy camper.  I've tried and gawd damn, that's ugly.

43 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

And don't forget the texture files.  So replace the meshes\actors\character\PSQ\succubusbody meshes and meshes\actors\character\PSQ\humanbody meshes with the ones you want, then do the same for the textures as so: textures\actors\character\PSQ\succubusbody and textures\actors\character\PSQ\humanbody .  If you change the hair, then replace humanbody folder name with hair and so on if you add wings and horns.  If you transform armor, then those need filling, too.

I took an easy way out and didn't modify wings, horns or armor.  For wings, I use "real flying", I like that they can be setup to fold into the body.

Now, if someone can tell me how to make a male character who transforms into a female succubus, I'd be a happy camper.  I've tried and gawd damn, that's ugly.

This mod needs a long manual how to make a succubus char that can transform and what textures and other stuff are needed.

13 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Interesting idea. While it is possible to change body type, I never tried with male to female. In my current game the human form is a petite girl with small breasts, the succubus form is a much bigger body. I was lazy, so I used one of these as transformed form, with some small differences:

I play in SE, so this won't work in LE (most likely).

On 2/27/2020 at 3:55 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I found it would mess with the Better Vampires mod, so I have to use Vampiric Thirst instead. 

Although in the SE version of Skyrim Better Vampire and PSQ work well together. 

You also need to have STD option in the MCM turned off and turn on hybrid also found in the mcm. 

I have the same problem with this guy and I'm using SE version too. May I ask you how you fix this ? Or you just don't have this problem ?

2 hours ago, shideduo said:

I have the same problem with this guy and I'm using SE version too. May I ask you how you fix this ? Or you just don't have this problem ?

The only difference between Better Vampires LE and SE is that the SE version of the mod has a BSA instead of loose script files. It just fixed itself for me.