PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 2:38 PM, Riderofanarchy said:

ok so I really need some help. I fucked up my Transform Package and now the Wings I use, Specifically from: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13067?tab=files are missing their textures and I don't know how to get them back. can anyone PLEASE get the wing textures from this formatted to work with PSQ

I've had this happen before with my skin texture, in my case, PSQ decided to stop using the path specified for itself, and instead used the one specified in the nif file. You might try going into the nif itself and redirecting it to look for its textures in the PSQ location.

• 3 weeks later...

@ShenGoDid you manage to compile that script you asked for a while ago? I'm currently trying to make an SLSO x PSQ Patch for SSE and also get a billion errors. I don't know which mods source files I need to compile the scripts.

Edited by Gwentag
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

So , is there any tutorial about how to even make this mod work?

Like what are theses dummy files for?

Why does my character litteraly have no texture when transforming, etc etc?

The dummy files are only needed if you wish to have a different body type and armour when transformed. If you don't want that then never select the body transformation option in the MCM, same with the armour option. If all you want is colour hair, skin and horns then you will need to replace the dummy files with the ones you want to see. 

As for a manual for this mod you will have to scour this thread for the bits of information contained within. Once done the PSQ mod is quite well made. 

does anyone know a faster way to level this mod? most i can drain at once is like 1300 from my wife, and that's still random (sometimes its as little as 50) i know arousal affects things, but no matter how high i pump her arousal its never any more than around 1500ish. took forever to get 100k for Noble, and now it wants 200k? I'm giving up unless i can A. cheat or B. drain more

19 hours ago, Lil' Sunny said:

does anyone know a faster way to level this mod? most i can drain at once is like 1300 from my wife, and that's still random (sometimes its as little as 50) i know arousal affects things, but no matter how high i pump her arousal its never any more than around 1500ish. took forever to get 100k for Noble, and now it wants 200k? I'm giving up unless i can A. cheat or B. drain more

The PSQ MCMenu has values which affect many different aspects of the succubus experience.  I don't recall the pages or the names of the values for draining levels.  These values *are* there, the descriptions of the different values should point you to what needs to be modified.

Personally, I like to play my succubus as starting with defaults values on most things, then as I gain levels, I increment many of the values enough so that when my succubus is at the highest level, they have the highest ability.  This helps rectify the exponential increase in values needed to level and makes my succubus at the highest level a very powerful critter, but at lower levels a weak critter.  I also gift her higher level succubus spells as she levels up.

For me, playing skyrim is role playing.  So a low level, weak character needs to be cautious about the battles they choose and how to handle situations (for instance, running like hell when out of magic).  At high levels, she can stroll into a bandit camp and destroy everyone in almost no time (depending on which camp and mods are in play).

47 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

The PSQ MCMenu has values which affect many different aspects of the succubus experience.  I don't recall the pages or the names of the values for draining levels.  These values *are* there, the descriptions of the different values should point you to what needs to be modified.

Personally, I like to play my succubus as starting with defaults values on most things, then as I gain levels, I increment many of the values enough so that when my succubus is at the highest level, they have the highest ability.  This helps rectify the exponential increase in values needed to level and makes my succubus at the highest level a very powerful critter, but at lower levels a weak critter.  I also gift her higher level succubus spells as she levels up.

For me, playing skyrim is role playing.  So a low level, weak character needs to be cautious about the battles they choose and how to handle situations (for instance, running like hell when out of magic).  At high levels, she can stroll into a bandit camp and destroy everyone in almost no time (depending on which camp and mods are in play).

Agressive acts typically yield more than consensual. You can adjust drain and experience and min human drain vaues. There is also a lover's restore multiplier. Also higher health victims will yield better results.

Edited by fleabittendog
spelling
  • 2 weeks later...

just a quick question, im using the DX succubus armor and cant seem to get the wings and tail to show up. Im guessing I need to do something in xedit but i'm too inexperienced to know what to do. can someone help?

update: okay never mind Im just dumb I got it to work, Im using BHUNP so I thought I couldn't use ChompChomp .nifs but the tail and wings work without error

Edited by gegiles
On 5/28/2021 at 8:21 AM, Gwentag said:

@ShenGoDid you manage to compile that script you asked for a while ago? I'm currently trying to make an SLSO x PSQ Patch for SSE and also get a billion errors. I don't know which mods source files I need to compile the scripts.

Sorry for the late reply, unfortunately, no, I didn't... :(

• 2 weeks later...

I would think that as long as this mod has existed that there would be multiple transformation packs or one pack with lots of choices but I can only find one with very limited choices and most of the choices that exist, like wings, don't actually have the textures included. Where can I get some good transformation packs for this mod? Or is there a detailed tutorial somewhere that explains how to make one?

Edited by DbleMinded
  • 3 weeks later...

I used the mod and even made some changes. Instead of succubus, I changed to a HALF-KHAJIT. But there are many scripts that I don't use, I couldn't edit because I found it too complex and without annotations. You have the part of the mod that just changes the look. I can mount most of the transformation, but not the head and skin. I want to build a RACE that can go from half cat and succubi and still go back to being human, without changing anything but the skin and maybe some simple status. But the head proved difficult to change. Sry for my bad english ?

2 hours ago, eeeeeee77 said:

can someone explain how this mod works? im really confsued

Open MCM, PSQ \ at the bottom of the list, press become a succubus, this will turn you into a succubus . Then you will do the other configure. Disable Cum inflation, generate CTDs. in case, you will replace it with a more appropriate mod

In case, a little historical mention. the succubi base their existence on sex

That said . the purpose of this mod seems obvious to me. the succubus gains powers when transformed (and yes, you can do it when you want)

In addition to this, you can use Animated Dragon wings AIO and, fly mod + fly mod overhaul ( obviously to fly)

PSQ Transform with bat cloud

PSQ Transform with reptile skin + Transform package

PSQ + Succubus Race replacer wings

14 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Open MCM, PSQ \ at the bottom of the list, press become a succubus, this will turn you into a succubus . Then you will do the other configure. Disable Cum inflation, generate CTDs. in case, you will replace it with a more appropriate mod

In case, a little historical mention. the succubi base their existence on sex

That said . the purpose of this mod seems obvious to me. the succubus gains powers when transformed (and yes, you can do it when you want)

In addition to this, you can use Animated Dragon wings AIO and, fly mod + fly mod overhaul ( obviously to fly)

PSQ Transform with bat cloud

PSQ Transform with reptile skin + Transform package

PSQ + Succubus Race replacer wings

ohhh i thought after a while you would turn into one like the basic vampirism, thanks for clearing that up. ty