PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

25 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

so If I disable PSQ kill feature and use SLDD to kill, gems will still be filled? and what about creatures? it only works on Humans?

I've no idea. I only installed SLDD 20 hours ago and I've only done what I've already posted. As far as I am concerned, the two mods work together without any problems. Try things for yourself and learn what works for you. Both mods have an MCM with lots of options for fine-tuning to your preferences.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone written some sort of guide to explain the features and gameplay of this mod?  I just installed it for the first time, and have no idea what most of the settings do, or where to gather the files/mods to give me wings and a transformed body and horns and whatever else is needed.  The starting post is pretty barebones.

Edit:  Found the guide on page 9 about setting up the files, that'll keep me occupied a while.  Still wondering if there is a guide about the features and abilities.

9 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Has anyone written some sort of guide to explain the features and gameplay of this mod?  I just installed it for the first time, and have no idea what most of the settings do, or where to gather the files/mods to give me wings and a transformed body and horns and whatever else is needed.  The starting post is pretty barebones.

Edit:  Found the guide on page 9 about setting up the files, that'll keep me occupied a while.  Still wondering if there is a guide about the features and abilities.

If you read through the first 20 pages on this thread you should find all you need to get started. The author's first language isn't English which is why some of the information is sketchy. That being said the mod is well made and stable. 

Ok, I got horns, wings, eyes (maybe), hair color, and skin color to transform, so thats cool.  What I can't figure out is how to drain someone while having sex with them.  Can't seem to find a hotkey called "Drain Partner" or whatever.  What am I missing?  I have drain enabled, but that doesn't seem to do anything on its own.

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Ok, I got horns, wings, eyes (maybe), hair color, and skin color to transform, so thats cool.  What I can't figure out is how to drain someone while having sex with them.  Can't seem to find a hotkey called "Drain Partner" or whatever.  What am I missing?  I have drain enabled, but that doesn't seem to do anything on its own.

Draining a partner while at the first level is fairly minimal.  Plus, depending on settings, the amount drained can depend on the amount of arousal of your partner.  There are settings for when one is a succubus to have massive draining and other capabilities.  I like to set the abilities low and as my succubus level increases I increase the various succubus parameters by 1/7th of the total and end up at max levels when at succubus level 8.

Ok, strange thing happened.  I was transforming back to human form, but my body (not hands or face, just body) remains a lighter tint of blue, the color I chose as my Succubus skin color.  Plus, the black fishnet stockings applied via SlaveTats are blue, despite their color still being set to black in the SlaveTats MCM.  I tried running showracemenu to just change my body preset back (I'm using Imperial #2 with different hair, so its easy to reset things) but the body remained light blue.  I can't think of another way to reset my skin color.  Transforming again doesn't fix it either.  Any ideas of what could be causing this, or more importantly, how to fix it?

I seem to have a problem related to the transformation once my character becomes a vampire. the TL;DR is eye and hair transformation is applied for a split second before reverting to the human body version, but I'll try to give more details now.

I'll preface this by saying that I'm using better vampires, and I've been reading about the possible issues. However, PSQ used to work entirely as exepcted, as was better vampires (feeding, ranking up and so on). I wasn't using the drain spells so I can't really comment on that, but they don't interest me. I have just over 60 hours logged on a save file using this. Recently, I started a new game after updating and changing my load order quite a bit, although I haven't touched PSQ or better vampires.

Before becoming a vampire, the transformation worked perfectly. The only options I had enabled were buffs, eyes, hair, hair color and the tattoo related options. They all worked perfectly, including tattoo glow shifts and so on. My problem is that after becoming a vampire (not just infection, but post the 3 day incubation), the transformation no longer changes eyes or hair. It tries to apply the changes, as I can see them very briefly before the eyes and hair are reverted to the human ones. Hair color remains changed.

My initial guess is that this is related to the vampire version of the race (tried both custom vampire race and a default breton vampire race). After reverting to human form for the first time after converting, the hair slider gets reset to 0 and I had to enter the race menu to set it again. I remember that once every few loads in my previous save, I would also load to a bald character, but it was a rather rare occurrence and an easy fix.

My question is basically if anyone knows about this problem, or what I could do to fix it, or at least point me in some direction I could try to find a fix? I've tried searching through the thread but didn't find anything related yet. I'll keep trying what I can think about and looking through the scripts

EDIT: I have completely removed better vampires and am still encountering the problem. Even using skyrim's unmodded vampirism, hair and eyes are reverted a second after transforming. And those seem to be the only two options causing problems, body, wings, horns, skin and hair color work. The only two options that get reverted seem to be the actual hair model and the eye textures. Is there any way to check what the OrgHair and OrgEyes (if I remembered the names) variables are set to?

EDIT2: Didn't manage to fix the issue, but found a workaround. Since the problem only occurred for the vampire version of both standard and custom races, I edited a custom race with vampire related abilities and keywords, and it worked. Parts are being properly transformed, and so far every psq and vampire related script I tried has worked.

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Started a new game and left my discolored Succubus behind.  I'm playing the Companion questline, will be turned into a werewolf soon.  I searched this thread but people only talk about being vampire/succubus hybrids.  Does the Hybrid mcm option also work for werewolves?

Yes it should work for both. 

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Does anyone have the Bodyslide files for Newmiller's Vampire Chain Cuirass?  The original mod is no  longer on the nexus, so I had to get the files from one of the retexture mods, but it isn't bouncy.  ;) I thought getting a TBBP version would be ok but it isn't doing the trick. 

You mean this one? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23824?tab=description

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm trying to get a horse cock to equip on my character's Succubus form, but I instantly crash when swapping forms.

To the best of my understanding, I need the two .nif files from whatever horse cock mod I'm using, and overwrite the SchlongA_0 and SchlongA_1 files in Data/Meshes/PSQ/Schlong/Female, and that should be it - but it seems not.

What am I missing here?

Thank you all in advance!

Ok Stupid question, I have reinstalled Skyrim, Added all required mods for this and yet This PlayerSuccubusQuest mod does not show up on the MCM menu.

I have tried reinstalling, Doesn't seem to work, Anyone have any ideas?

Fix: Ok it seems that installing the PSQ-RND with the latest version causes the MCM menu not to load.

hello, first of all i would like to appreciate this mod is very great and stable

i wanna ask about exp gaining. i have read this mod description, it said that to gain exp pc must have sex initiated by other sexlab framework. ive tried playing this mod, ive have sex via magno cum guido, and from the succubus it self (lure masturbation and succu seduction-feed) and my exp didnt gain at all. Am i missing something? so sorry if this kind of question has been asked before. and sorry for my english

thx

2 hours ago, budibola said:

hello, first of all i would like to appreciate this mod is very great and stable

i wanna ask about exp gaining. i have read this mod description, it said that to gain exp pc must have sex initiated by other sexlab framework. ive tried playing this mod, ive have sex via magno cum guido, and from the succubus it self (lure masturbation and succu seduction-feed) and my exp didnt gain at all. Am i missing something? so sorry if this kind of question has been asked before. and sorry for my english

thx

Experience is gained through draining from either consensual or non consensual sex. Experience is tied to amount drained. The amount drained is, i think, dependant on the victim's arousal by default. Psq needs to recognize the orgasm event so if you have slso, for example, you will need a patch. Also you can adjust experience gain in the mcm if it seems too slow for you.