PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

On 8/17/2021 at 8:24 AM, HeleyaCheeza said:

Hello there ! Does anyone know how to make this mod and PSQ tweaks work with better vampires AND being a vampire ingame ? 

Using the mcm "become the succubus" toggle takes away vampire status when you click it. 

Become a succubus first (mcm toggle) then you are safe to become a vampire afterwards. You will also be free to swap back and forth with the transoformation hotkey.

On 8/23/2021 at 1:44 AM, venomr said:

Using the mcm "become the succubus" toggle takes away vampire status when you click it. 

Become a succubus first (mcm toggle) then you are safe to become a vampire afterwards. You will also be free to swap back and forth with the transoformation hotkey.

Well I tried this too. But the Better vampires scripts still won't work properly.. I can't feed, gain vampire ranks, and the game doesn't see me as vampire

1 hour ago, HeleyaCheeza said:

Well I tried this too. But the Better vampires scripts still won't work properly.. I can't feed, gain vampire ranks, and the game doesn't see me as vampire

I don't care about vampires, so I know little about this.  But I understand that if you choose something about "Hybrid" in the PlayerSuccubusQuest (PSQ) MCM and turn off STD immunity in the PSQ MCM then you can be both.  Maybe, just something I heard, haven't tried it myself.

2 hours ago, HeleyaCheeza said:

I was but I thought this might be the source of the problem so I took a vanilla race instead

To get the custom races working, you can look inside the esp with "tessedit." Lets pretend your custom race is called "Taco."

Go inside tessedit and look for the "race" entry on the left side. You should see two races

TacoRace

TacoRaceVampire

If you don't see TacoRaceVampire, you can create one. Simply duplicate the "tacorace" and rename it ( the name doesn't matter but its a good idea to put V or Vampire in there somewhere.)

Now inside TacoRaceVampire, you can add the 3 vampire abilities 

VampireHuntersSight

VampireVampirism

VampirePoisonResist

and then these keywords

ActorTypeUndead

Vampire

(you can also add an actor proxy keyword if you want, that way the game npcs will treat you as a vanilla race. For example I might be playing as a custom Panther race, but I'll put my race proxy as Khajiit so that npcs treat me like one. Also mods like Khajiit Speak will now work for my custom panther race.)

Once your race has all the keywords, save and launch skyrim. Use the better vampire MCM to become a vampire ( or use the Live another life vampire start or something.) When your vampire blood awakens, look inside the Better Vampires MCM to see if you meet the vampire requirements. If you don't then there's a chance that skyrim didn't auto swap your race when you became a vampire.

To fix this, open the console, click on your character and then type

player.setrace TacoRaceVampire ( or whatever you named your vampire race in the mcm.)

Your custom race should be working now.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bizzarini said:

nice mod, but I have a stupid question: how do I transform back into human form? Neither hotkey nor shout revert me, only the arousal  going below the lower limit does the thing properly.

I have a vague hint of a shadow of a memory that this can happen if there is something wrong with your human files.  It appears to be OK until you change into succubus form and then try to change back.  If this is the case, I can only suggest that you double check you have the human files properly setup.

14 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

I have a vague hint of a shadow of a memory that this can happen if there is something wrong with your human files.  It appears to be OK until you change into succubus form and then try to change back.  If this is the case, I can only suggest that you double check you have the human files properly setup.

the only things enabled are skin color, hair color and wings. A pity there is no debug mode

9 hours ago, Bizzarini said:

the only things enabled are skin color, hair color and wings. A pity there is no debug mode

It's been a long time since I setup my succubus (but I play her all the time, it's fun).  But if I recall, the human and succubus body files still need to filled out so your succubus can switch back and forth.  I switch only body skin color and hair color, too (well, I increase height, too).  For wings, I use the dragon wings in Real Flying, I like how they disappear into the back when folded.

If I recall, I made my human, copied the body files to both places, changing the filenames to match requirements.  Then I set the MCM settings for the body and hair colors.  But I've always believed that succubi should be alluring rather than nightmarish creatures.

Now if someone can tell me how to setup a human male/female succubus, I'd be in seventh heaven.  I've tried and the results are less than desirable.

21 hours ago, Bizzarini said:

but forced transformation back to human below certain arousal level works for me, doesn't look like human body meshes issue...

That sounds correct, so I have no idea why using the transform key doesn't work for you.  I'd assume that the forced transformation uses the same routines as the key or shout.  Sorry I couldn't help out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/27/2018 at 5:08 PM, darkskull said:

Hi all! i am having a problem with the hair- i changed it during my game and now every time i turn back to human my char gets the hair i had when i first transformed. i want to put the correct hair file in the correct folder (for human body) but i don't know how i should rename it or what the file is (in the humanbody folder, the only file that seems relevant is  "femalehead"). If someone could instruct me here i'd appreciate it! :smile:

Hi ! I have the same issue, did you find out how to fix it ? 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm losing the heel height of my succubus upon transformation. It comes back when I change to human, but goes away when transformed. CherryHotaling had this problem on the LE version of PSQ, but I'm not sure if this fix applies to the PSQ SE version. Cherry's fix was to apply the NiOverride node via Nifskope to the transformed heels. I've done this very same thing to my LE PSQ. It worked great. I've done the exact same fix to my SE version, but it's not working. NiOverride is part of racemenu now in the skee64.dll under the SKSE plugins. Is there anyway to fix the heel height problem in the SE version of PSQ?

Edited by bleeargh
On 11/7/2021 at 11:50 PM, bleeargh said:

I'm losing the heel height of my succubus upon transformation

When you transform, do you wear armor?

Instead of applying NiOverride to the heel, have you tried the sole?  

How to add NiOverride into armor   Have you tried changing the string value? Generally, the value 5 is standard and works, however there are cases in which that value must be changed

Yup. Tried applying the NiOverrride separately to the heel & the sole. Still losing the height upon transformation. 

I'm wondering if it isn't the Race Menu High Heels Fix mod that's causing the problem. I've tried transforming with the mod uninstalled and the heels still sunk into the ground. But maybe the high heels fix mod leaves scripts within the save data. I'll uninstall the mod, save, clean any errant scripts (if any) from that save & see what happens.

Update: Nope, they still are sinking into ground upon transformation. One more thing I'm going to try. I'm not sure how/why it would matter, but my succubus boots were ported over from LE. So they have the NiStringExtraData version [{"name":"NPC","pos":[0, 0, 8.0]}] attached to the sole.

I'll nix that value and try the NiFloatExtraData with HHoffset set to 8 & see if that works.

Update2: Ugh. Changing the Nifskope style of offset didn't help either. 

Anyone have any other ideas?

Edited by bleeargh

Okay. I finally figured it out. 

I replaced my succubus boots with Jennes Thigh High boots just to see if those would work upon transformation. They did, so that narrowed it down to something was wrong with my succubus boots I imported from Skyrim LE. I compared Jennes boots with mine in Nifskope and noticed that there was no toe or calf bones in Jennes boots. So I loaded up my succubus boots in Blender and imported Jennes skeleton & mesh weighting into my boots from LE. The spoiler shows the correct skeleton nodes in the left picture and the wrong skeleton nodes in the right picture.  Not sure if was the toe & calf nodes or the lack of the other nodes that are on the left picture that was the issue, but weighting the meshes and using the Jenne skeleton fixed the issue. I post this in case anyone else has this problem.

Spoiler

Boots.jpg

Edited by bleeargh

On 3/27/2018 at 9:08 PM, darkskull said:

Hi all! i am having a problem with the hair- i changed it during my game and now every time i turn back to human my char gets the hair i had when i first transformed. i want to put the correct hair file in the correct folder (for human body) but i don't know how i should rename it or what the file is (in the humanbody folder, the only file that seems relevant is  "femalehead"). If someone could instruct me here i'd appreciate it! :smile:

On 10/28/2021 at 7:10 PM, HeleyaCheeza said:

Hi ! I have the same issue, did you find out how to fix it ? 

I found a solution.

After you changed hairstyle, in MCM-menu you have to open "Transformation" menu and turn off "Enable hair transform". After this, turn to succubus form and you will see that you character is bald. And then you must transform back to human form. When you back to human form, open the same menu and turn on "Enable hair transform".

Edited by Delite
  • 2 weeks later...