PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

49 minutes ago, fleabittendog said:

Experience is gained through draining from either consensual or non consensual sex. Experience is tied to amount drained. The amount drained is, i think, dependant on the victim's arousal by default. Psq needs to recognize the orgasm event so if you have slso, for example, you will need a patch. Also you can adjust experience gain in the mcm if it seems too slow for you.

well thx, i didnt know that SLSO need patch to get to work with PSQ.

the exp now worked, but new problem now, everytime orgasm occured the game just CTD ?

nevermind, its just worked now! thankyou so much kind sir! (or mam?)

hello, asking another question. sorry if this has been asked before

so im using being female before using this mod, then i try pregnancy stuff and milk production from psq. ive checked the scaling in psq

later that i know, the scaling didnt work, everytime i try to oviposition after the animation started for a while then my game CTD.

am i missing something? a compatibility patch or something?

thx before

EDIT:

found the solution my self. my appologies, so apparently using new save indicating that my race menu will go ctd if i use the cbbe body morphs. then i found this solution below

after using that solution oviposition works

mods can delete this post for its actually racemenu problem that affects PSQ, or let this be shared here. thx

4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Apparently, a Succubus can enter the Soul Cairn without becoming a Vampire or becoming partially soul-trapped.

Yeah? That's an odd bug. PSQ was intentionally designed to not flag itself as a race. Kind of fits though them being demons and all though.

Could someone help me out. I'm trying to get PSQ working, but I have to use the 2.17 version because the newer ones don't get an MCM for me (even though the bar shows up in the top left corner). That's why I'm manually installing pieces from 'PSQ Transformpackage' this mod. I wanted to get the core files working: basic wings, tail and horns. Now, it started off ok, I easily found where I need to put in the meshes and it worked:image.png.d86e44c4ad19350dcb092cfdc52448cf.png

After that I tried to apply the textures, but i couldn't find the wing textures, only the horns and tail:

image.png.d90ddfbbcd1fd256f8543a012ae7d42c.png

So, I said whatever, and tried to apply the stuff I had, and I put the files here:

image.png.753faeed9828d4de4be2d839a19cdf81.png

But it didn't work, the textures are still missing in the game. So my questions are: Where do I put the textures and where the heck are the textures for these wings (if someone is using this mod of course)?

Thank you in advance

@Enigma1408a

The textures should go where the original mod would have stored them, because they are referenced by filename (and directory) in the mesh .nif.  Also, the directory structure isn't accurately described _anywhere_ that I've found in this thread.  You should look at the transform dummy file in the downloads.  Specifically, you want to put the nifs in data/meshes/psq/SuccubusArmor/Female/ and data/meshes/psq/SuccubusBody/Female/.  The .dds files probably have to be placed in similiar directories under textures/PSQ/ but I'm not sure, I didn't do the body replacement type of transform.  (Looked too hard so I just change color and add wings and horns and armor.)  :)  

8 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

@Enigma1408a

The textures should go where the original mod would have stored them, because they are referenced by filename (and directory) in the mesh .nif.  Also, the directory structure isn't accurately described _anywhere_ that I've found in this thread.  You should look at the transform dummy file in the downloads.  Specifically, you want to put the nifs in data/meshes/psq/SuccubusArmor/Female/ and data/meshes/psq/SuccubusBody/Female/.  The .dds files probably have to be placed in similiar directories under textures/PSQ/ but I'm not sure, I didn't do the body replacement type of transform.  (Looked too hard so I just change color and add wings and horns and armor.)  :)  

I actually used the Transform dummy files (from the 2.17 archive) as a reference. That's how I knew where to put the meshes, But there are no dummy textures for wings, tail or horns in that file AT ALL. I'm also pretty sure that the installer for PSQ transformpack doesn't work because the paths for meshes and textures in the newer PSQ versions was changed. I'm at a loss. Maybe I should focus on getting the latest version of PSQ working? Has anyone had issues with the MCM not popping up, even though the satiation bar is there?

If I kiss someone, i always get permanetly stuck after the scene ends...

can not access anything but console...  no abiity to equip or unequip, save/reload, etc... just console commands...

If tried turning tfc on and off (for some reason in other scenarios that has helped restore things)   but essentially the only option I have is to qqq and restart skyrim...

any ideas what i might be missing?

Also- when i transform- succubus form defualts to having a scholong...  how can i switch the defualt?

On 04/18/2020 at 1:08 AM, Sillius_Maximus said:

If I kiss someone, i always get permanetly stuck after the scene ends...

can not access anything but console...  no abiity to equip or unequip, save/reload, etc... just console commands...

If tried turning tfc on and off (for some reason in other scenarios that has helped restore things)   but essentially the only option I have is to qqq and restart skyrim...

any ideas what i might be missing?

Also- when i transform- succubus form defualts to having a scholong...  how can i switch the defualt?

For the kiss I believe you have to press "e" or whatever your "use" key is. As for the second question i am not sure but i think that setting is in the mcm somewhere.

1 hour ago, fleabittendog said:

For the kiss I believe you have to press "e" or whatever your "use" key is. As for the second question i am not sure but i think that setting is in the mcm somewhere.

SOrry- should of clarified-  Yea, "E" key and all...  character stays frozen in time so to speak- afters scene is over

So it was working fine for me for awhile; but I decided to start a new game and installed SexLab Approach mod and now it isn't showing up. Tried reinstalling it, a fresh save, etc...

Does that mod affect or conflict with PSQ?

Edit-I think the problem might be SexLab Aroused. I thought one version was uninstalled when I installed another; but wasn't.  

On 4/16/2020 at 12:26 AM, Panundrum said:

Started a new game, I use Defeat plus this mod. I defeated someone, then had sex with them, after it causes me to go to 1fps. If I disable PSQ it doesnt do it, anyone have any ideas?

The issue is with cum inflation. Turn it off, as it causes isssues.

On 4/22/2020 at 5:58 AM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Question i put my custom body for psq when transfroming it has it fine but there a problem when equiping armor is not tthe same of succubus is there a way to make it recognize the body when putting armor in ?

No. The armor NIF has to be edited.

On 4/16/2020 at 10:12 PM, Enigma1408a said:

Could someone help me out. I'm trying to get PSQ working, but I have to use the 2.17 version because the newer ones don't get an MCM for me (even though the bar shows up in the top left corner). That's why I'm manually installing pieces from 'PSQ Transformpackage' this mod. I wanted to get the core files working: basic wings, tail and horns. Now, it started off ok, I easily found where I need to put in the meshes and it worked:image.png.d86e44c4ad19350dcb092cfdc52448cf.png

After that I tried to apply the textures, but i couldn't find the wing textures, only the horns and tail:

So, I said whatever, and tried to apply the stuff I had, and I put the files here:

But it didn't work, the textures are still missing in the game. So my questions are: Where do I put the textures and where the heck are the textures for these wings (if someone is using this mod of course)?

Thank you in advance

It uses textures that are shown in the NIF file of wings/tail or whatever item you are trying to use.

Or you could just use the same file directory as original mods.

Hi all. Hope youre doing well in these tcorona times :)

I am a very average user and i have just ONE problem with the PSQ mod (which is btw awesome) 

When enabled body transforms apply... skin colour changes and everything is sweet. But when i DE-transform... my body skin gets a slight blue colour and doest not matches my head texture (te frontier is placed lower than the neck). I am wondering if the skin applied during getting to normal form is still FairSkin silky. 
For info i am using FairSkinComplexion/Silky Option and also installed this as a transform package.

So how can i fix it ? Any ideas ? Searched around the web but did not find any solution. (i ll be honest i did not tried the 137 pages of this thread:)) 

@BlueBerryCaffe I had this problem too, it occurred after I loaded a save where I was transformed and had removed an unrelated mod.   I could never solve it, ended up just starting over anyway.  (I pretty much play until around level 40 something then start over.)  Except I don't use the body transform package, I just change skin color and add horns and wings and a tail and some armor.

On 5/2/2020 at 2:01 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

@BlueBerryCaffe I had this problem too, it occurred after I loaded a save where I was transformed and had removed an unrelated mod.   I could never solve it, ended up just starting over anyway.  (I pretty much play until around level 40 something then start over.)  Except I don't use the body transform package, I just change skin color and add horns and wings and a tail and some armor.

I saw some solutions or maybe solutions in this thread after searching. But they involve copy pasting stuff here and there and i am as sadi before an average user.

So... i will stick to the unchecked option for the body modifications in the MCM menu :)

Thanks Anyway !!! :) 

On 4/14/2020 at 5:47 PM, polonius said:

Yeah? That's an odd bug. PSQ was intentionally designed to not flag itself as a race. Kind of fits though them being demons and all though.

Actually that's a feature. PSQ intentionally flags you to be able to enter the soul cairn when you become a succubus.

I built a new machine and instead of just copying my ancient Skyrim install over, I did a fresh install and started using Vortex instead of NMM.  Took two days to rebuild my mod setup.  PSQ isn't working however... I copied the meshes\PSQ and textures\PSQ over but when I transform the armor is purple (the mod it is from is installed though, so I'm not sure what is failing), horns are not appearing, and sex events are not registering at all so I'm not gaining XP.  I'll dig through the files to solve the first two problems, but I'm at a loss as to what would be stopping it from seeing sex events.  

Edit:  The patch from Sexlab Inflation Framework was what was blocking PSQ from seeing sex events.  And since we aren't supposed to use PSQ for inflation anyway, I shouldn't have installed the patch in the first place.  Now to fix my horns and armor.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I built a new machine and instead of just copying my ancient Skyrim install over, I did a fresh install and started using Vortex instead of NMM.  Took two days to rebuild my mod setup.  PSQ isn't working however... I copied the meshes\PSQ and textures\PSQ over but when I transform the armor is purple (the mod it is from is installed though, so I'm not sure what is failing), horns are not appearing, and sex events are not registering at all so I'm not gaining XP.  I'll dig through the files to solve the first two problems, but I'm at a loss as to what would be stopping it from seeing sex events.  

Edit:  The patch from Sexlab Inflation Framework was what was blocking PSQ from seeing sex events.  And since we aren't supposed to use PSQ for inflation anyway, I shouldn't have installed the patch in the first place.  Now to fix my horns and armor.

The horns and armour textures are missing by the sounds of it. If you can find the textures you used then make a PSQ folder in Textures and then a folder for succubusarmor another folder inside that one called female and place the horn textures in that, same with the armour you are using.