PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Guest AthenaESIV

Are there any addons or settings for this mod that add in a mechanic where transformations are limited? Maybe increasing Energy Consumption Rate or something else where once you transform you need to transform back quickly or make the Dragonborn vulnerable?

Maybe even while in a sexlab scene this stops, so sex while transformed can go on indefinitely, but while in combat this consumption increases even further?

Anything to counteract being able to stay transformed indefinitely while exploring or in combat would be great.

P.S.: Under the Ability Settings tab in the Other Ability Settings -- what does the "Physical Weakness" setting do? thanks!

1 hour ago, GadenKerensky said:

I don't quite understand the transformation bit. Is it saying that you have to do additional work to get your character to turn into a succubus using the power?

What if you have things like BHUNP, HDT-SMP, and CBPC?

Basically, one needs to build a human character, copy these human files into the human PSQ directories and rename the various human files, such as meshes, textures and such.  Then do the same for the succubus form.  There are mods lying around here somewhere which have pre-made files, although none of the pre-made ones are to my liking.  My understanding of a succubus is that they are supposed to be alluring and beautiful to look upon, not looking like a demon out of some nightmarish hell.  But, to each their own.  I vaguely recall creating a human character, copying the files into both the human file directories and the succubus directories and then letting some of the transformation options in the MCM take care of making the succubus have a different look.

Once the files are setup, then one can assign a hotkey for transforming from human to succubus and back again.

8 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Basically, one needs to build a human character, copy these human files into the human PSQ directories and rename the various human files, such as meshes, textures and such.  Then do the same for the succubus form.  There are mods lying around here somewhere which have pre-made files, although none of the pre-made ones are to my liking.  My understanding of a succubus is that they are supposed to be alluring and beautiful to look upon, not looking like a demon out of some nightmarish hell.  But, to each their own.  I vaguely recall creating a human character, copying the files into both the human file directories and the succubus directories and then letting some of the transformation options in the MCM take care of making the succubus have a different look.

Once the files are setup, then one can assign a hotkey for transforming from human to succubus and back again.

Can I have a link to these premade files and a more descriptive walkthrough for setting this up? The original post is a bit confusing.

16 hours ago, GadenKerensky said:

Can I have a link to these premade files and a more descriptive walkthrough for setting this up? The original post is a bit confusing.

Check your messages.  I sent a message with some information, but it's probably not going to help much.  This is a very confusing part of this mod.

just wondering. with all the demons and such since this mod can be stand alone...could there be a patch adding angelic wings. anton has a set and they are compatible with sse as well when ported properly. was just wondering. this particular mod makes a great stand in to create a decent half dragon race, or a fae folk if you have the wings downloaded. and wince anton has angel wings but requires a potion or a dumb ring to equip, since this mod makes it a transformation the wings pop up as you transform without the use of a ring or potion. so paired with a halo/horns mod and antons angel wings. you can make an angelic character that eventually falls to temptation to become a succubus ;)

11 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

Is it me or this mod does not work at the same time with Better Vampires??? when I chose my character to become a succubus it seems the vampire option was disabled.

I found it would mess with the Better Vampires mod, so I have to use Vampiric Thirst instead. 

Although in the SE version of Skyrim Better Vampire and PSQ work well together. 

You also need to have STD option in the MCM turned off and turn on hybrid also found in the mcm. 

11 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I found it would mess with the Better Vampires mod, so I have to use Vampiric Thirst instead. 

Although in the SE version of Skyrim Better Vampire and PSQ work well together. 

You also need to have STD option in the MCM turned off and turn on hybrid also found in the mcm. 

ohh thanks alot for this.

Need help. After installing PSQ I am facing CTD time to time. also Starting a new game always CTD unless I turn PSQ ESM off.

Plugin List:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
BSAssets.esm
SMSkyrim.esp
BSHeartland.esm
Falskaar.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Amputator.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
battlenymphs.esm
MiasLair.esp
BS_DLC_patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
paradise_halls.esm
ScocLB.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Remodel Armor AIO + Underwear.esp
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
BSHeartland - Textures.esp
SMSkyrim - Compressed.esp
SMSkyrim - TexturePack_Max.esp
SexyBanditCaptives.esp
Adventurers, Bastards and Brigands.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
NorthernCardinal.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
Hide Those Futile Quests.esp
FNIS.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
HavokCollisionObject.esp
EatingSleepingDrinking.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SLSO.esp
100XCarryWeight.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
troublesofheroine.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Sexworkers-Life.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
SD Cages.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
SD Cages Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp
Merge2.esp
Prettier Bandits.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
AmorAdvExtended.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Hydra Slavegirls Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp
BDBrumaCreatures.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
BDIC.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
COR_AllRace.esp
COR_TheEyesOfBeauty_Compability Patch_1.1.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
DW.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
FISS.esp
FWB_SexLabDisparity.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
GenderDogs.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
NorthernGrass.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuSKYAVX.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
SexistGuards.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SkyUI.esp
SL_shrines.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SluttinUpBruma.esp
towConversation.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Wolfpaint_Face.esp
PAN_VampireLeaders.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
SL Survival.esp
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
High Level Enemies - SIC.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
TBOS.esp
MillwaterRetreat.esp
Extra Guards.esp
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Slaverun Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
AliciaPainSlut.esp
Daedric Bitchs.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Devious Lore.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
BesEss.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
Darkend.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Immersive Wenches Patch for Devious Devices & Luxury Lingerie Collection.esp
SolitudeNPC.esp
RiftenNPCs.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
MyDungeon.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
AnimObj.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
SLDragons.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
FireBurns.esp
BesEssMNCPatch.esp
DarkendMNCPatch.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
High Level Enemies - SIC Falskaar.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
DawnguardNPCs.esp
Whiterun2.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
pchsWartimes.esp
TKAA.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
Fertility Mode.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp

Found it. Conflict with NFF.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:55 AM, SavrenX said:

Any mod like this for males or patch ? I made my incubus but i have no idea how to make mod like this. Scripting not my area.

PSQ and Deadly Drain will work with a male Incubus. I'm playing one right now. If you want male on male animations, M2M animations are great.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Try using your eyes.

The last post before yours.

I always use my eyes very efficiently. that post above my question only says it works which I can also see from deadly drain page and does not mention how it's drain kill feature works with PSQ drain kill feature, as a result it does not answer my question.

1 hour ago, Sucker343 said:

I always use my eyes very efficiently. that post above my question only says it works which I can also see from deadly drain page and does not mention how it's drain kill feature works with PSQ drain kill feature, as a result it does not answer my question.

Then your question should be "how do I make it work".

EDIT: Just installed SLDD and shagged a couple of NPCs, one with auto drain and one with deadly drain toggled on with the hotkey. Both worked without problem and my PSQ energy level went up on both occasions.

What problem are you having?

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Then your question should be "how do I make it work".

EDIT: Just installed SLDD and shagged a couple of NPCs, one with auto drain and one with deadly drain toggled on with the hotkey. Both worked without problem and my PSQ energy level went up on both occasions.

What problem are you having?

what I am trying to do is to kill by drain at single key press (so I know when target dies and when not) and get soul gem filled as well. but draining never kills anything for me from both mods. Energy increase just fine. I do not care which mod kills as long as target dies, DD visuals and soul gem fills. I installed both recently and configuring is little confusing. 

48 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

what I am trying to do is to kill by drain at single key press (so I know when target dies and when not) and get soul gem filled as well. but draining never kills anything for me from both mods. Energy increase just fine. I do not care which mod kills as long as target dies, DD visuals and soul gem fills. I installed both recently and configuring is little confusing. 

The default key with SLDD (DD is Devious Devious :classic_smile: ) is the right-hand ALT key. All I did was hit the key once the animation started and a message came up saying 'you have decided to kill the NPC' or similar. The animation ended we both stood up and the NPC keeled over dead.

In order to fill a soul gem, it has to be an empty black gem. Obviously it has to be empty in order to be filled and only black gems can take a humanoid soul.

In PSQ I have drain set to kill 'only when victim' though it never does any more. It used to once upon a time so I must have some setting wrong somewhere.

15 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The default key with SLDD (DD is Devious Devious :classic_smile: ) is the right-hand ALT key. All I did was hit the key once the animation started and a message came up saying 'you have decided to kill the NPC' or similar. The animation ended we both stood up and the NPC keeled over dead.

In order to fill a soul gem, it has to be an empty black gem. Obviously it has to be empty in order to be filled and only black gems can take a humanoid soul.

In PSQ I have drain set to kill 'only when victim' though it never does any more. It used to once upon a time so I must have some setting wrong somewhere.

so If I disable PSQ kill feature and use SLDD to kill, gems will still be filled? and what about creatures? it only works on Humans?