ehm, yeah, I thought you were talking about spunk's version detection

Bottom line though is that if Spunk reports the JIP version as -1, it's probably due to an out-of-date NVSE compared to what JIP wants. I'm not sure what "ALL my mods were counted as being version 1.0" even means.

So I realise this might not be a thread visited often but I thought I should post: for the longest time I had no problem with this mod, except I found the buffs a bit overpowered (and the penalties too extreme too) so I disabled them. Afterwards I lost the orgasm effect. I tried re-enabling the buffs again but no luck getting the orgasm effect to reappear (tried waiting a long time to maximise lust but even with that and receiving the 'orgasm' buff there was still no visual). Not a game killer by any stretch but if I'm disabling the buffs it probably isn't providing much to me as a mod if there's no visible orgasm 'splash'. Thought I'd post here asking if anyone else had similar problems.

On 12/25/2020 at 2:47 PM, DoctaSax said:

ehm, yeah, I thought you were talking about spunk's version detection

Bottom line though is that if Spunk reports the JIP version as -1, it's probably due to an out-of-date NVSE compared to what JIP wants. I'm not sure what "ALL my mods were counted as being version 1.0" even means.

The new xNVSE does not seem to like spunk... I updated from 5.1b6 to the new version 6.0.0 and  got errors complaining about the number of sub-menus from spunkout (stating 10 submenus was a limit), when I went back to the previous 5.1b6 version it was fine again.   

On 1/4/2021 at 8:35 AM, Swhollow69 said:

So I realise this might not be a thread visited often but I thought I should post: for the longest time I had no problem with this mod, except I found the buffs a bit overpowered (and the penalties too extreme too) so I disabled them. Afterwards I lost the orgasm effect. I tried re-enabling the buffs again but no luck getting the orgasm effect to reappear (tried waiting a long time to maximise lust but even with that and receiving the 'orgasm' buff there was still no visual). Not a game killer by any stretch but if I'm disabling the buffs it probably isn't providing much to me as a mod if there's no visible orgasm 'splash'. Thought I'd post here asking if anyone else had similar problems.

I loaded this mod up in the geck and when I read through the scripts I realized most all the variables within it are carried over from save to save, when it comes to orgasms in general xp and enjoy are modifiers to it (those you may export), even when using importing the xp/enjoyment back from an old export - the counts remain the same - and so is dependent on how many times the npc/pc had sex. IMO, once orgasm was effected previously by toggling those on and playing for some time you will not get them back.  The only way to maintain the orgasm effect at constant is to never had turned either xp/enjoy on in the first place. So, the only way to get it back again is to start a new game. 

Enjoy and xp vars are in fact cleared when those systems are turned off.

As to the xNVSE update, I'll try to look into it. Might help to have a log of the init cycle (use setdebugmode xx and scof 'somefile.txt' in the console before loading, with xx being spunk's place in the load order), and possible confirmation this also happens on a clean save or only if spunk was already installed.

15 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Enjoy and xp vars are in fact cleared when those systems are turned off.

As to the xNVSE update, I'll try to look into it. Might help to have a log of the init cycle (use setdebugmode xx and scof 'somefile.txt' in the console before loading, with xx being spunk's place in the load order), and possible confirmation this also happens on a clean save or only if spunk was already installed.

Spunk as already installed, loadorder unchanged, but is an ongoing gamesave - as just curious and wondering about it myself, only may pop in 11 scripts. 

let iKey := 1 + (ar_size menumap)
if iKey > 10
    let aOption["vars"][1]["value"] := 0
    MessageBoxEX "No more room for additional submenus (max 10), close some others first."
    return
endif

Enjoy and xp vars are cleared but while on they alter the orgasm up to that point - It's been a while, I had the same issue as the poster I replied to a few months ago... the only ay I got it back was a new game,  I may be wrong but is what I recall - the var controlling orgasms is affected by them was what I saw in the scripts. Btw... I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, is one huge piece of work you did here and really appreciated.

Has anyone else had the issue were spunk has to many variables thereby corrupting the save?

NVSE DLL DoPreLoadGameHook: Save 44   Clara  Cottonwood Cove  29 26 29.fos
Reading mod list from co-save
Loading array variables
Loading strings
  WARNING: substantial numbers of string variables exist for the following files (may indicate savegame bloat):
    SexoutSpunk.esp (117 strings)

Having a current problem, using my Y (masturbation)  key brought up an error in the console found in spunk, the error only showed up recently after install some TTW addons and encounters. I have a screenshot to provide error info: (No clue what any of this means so I'm hoping someone can tell me I'm not dumb)

image.png

Edit: Uninstalling the addons, sadly, didn't fix the problem.  I'm not running anything to special, just sexout's CR, NG, FB and it's DC addons, lust and spunk of course.

On 1/7/2021 at 10:36 PM, eflat0 said:

I loaded this mod up in the geck and when I read through the scripts I realized most all the variables within it are carried over from save to save, when it comes to orgasms in general xp and enjoy are modifiers to it (those you may export), even when using importing the xp/enjoyment back from an old export - the counts remain the same - and so is dependent on how many times the npc/pc had sex. IMO, once orgasm was effected previously by toggling those on and playing for some time you will not get them back.  The only way to maintain the orgasm effect at constant is to never had turned either xp/enjoy on in the first place. So, the only way to get it back again is to start a new game. 

Thanks for the insight. I tried rolling a new save (I am one of those people that when I stop playing a save for about a week I just fancy rolling a new one so it isn't too big a deal to have "ruined" its compatibility with my old saves), and with the new save had enjoyment/xp/buffs/etc turned off from the get go but still no visual effect just doing a test with the Y masterbate command. Not really sure what else to do about it really. There's an outside chance it perhaps has some kind of mod conflict (I did recently install Willow companion and Intimacy Overhaul from Nexus because I wanted to give them a try). But otherwise I guess I'll chug on without it the visual effect. It's just mildly frustrating since it's hard to identify how I broke it in the first place I suppose, but I appreciated it while it lasted.

Edit: For what it's worth I got it working again disabling Toggle Count + XP & Toggle Enjoyment along with Buffs. That seems to have fixed the visual animation whilst still getting rid of the buffs (which I think are nice in theory but it's a bit too easy to get a big buff just by masturbating once in a while just to get rid of the debuff). 

Is this mod compatible with xNVSE? The updated NVSE? because I am running this mod with it and it has errors saying stuff like array does not contain a key and in the mod configuration menu it is missing some options like lust and etc. It has general, lists, and cum and sperm in the mcm but not the other options.

1 minute ago, Lord_Bob said:

Idk if it is combatable with the new xNVSE

2 minutes ago, Lord_Bob said:

Is this mod compatible with xNVSE? The updated NVSE? because I am running this mod with it and it has errors saying stuff like array does not contain a key and in the mod configuration menu it is missing some options like lust and etc. It has general, lists, and cum and sperm in the mcm but not the other options.

I am using a custom race and I noticed that there is a setting that has to do with custom races.

2 hours ago, Lord_Bob said:

Sounds related to my recent experience - You can see in my previous post I got messages on previous saves when I upgraded to xNVSE 6.0.0 about the sub-menus (there are ten of them). Basically it checks the limit on sub-menus in each sub-menu script which adds one.   So, initially I thought maybe the load order may have changed - but of course xNVSE is not a plugin, I compared the old load order to the current, which it did not - everything was in the same order. The only thing changed  was  xNVSE 5.1b6 to xNVSE 6.0.0. which of course is not a plug-in. So then I loaded up geck to see why the message was popping up. It looks like it's getting the xNVSE version correctly - it has to or else it stops. the next thing it does is after all the version checks is some initializing then goes on to build the menu and submenus. 

What is strange here is if I saved after clicking okay then reloaded that save I'd get two popped messages after another, and so on and so on for each additional new save loaded an additional popup message. I reverted back to  xNVSE 5.1b6  and everything was fine.  I'm pretty new to scripting and geck in general but I can read most code pretty well C, C++, Java, PL/SQL or such  for 30 some  years,  DoctaSax has a ton of script code here and been at it for years, really commendable.  I'm sure he'll figure it out.  I could be xNVSE deprecated a function or something? 

20210107164238_1.jpg

That too-many-submenus issue is due to some changes in xNVSE 6 to how arrays work. In this case it messed with my erasing of open submenus when the game loads, in order to repopulate the menu with the standard ones. The absolute latest xNVSE supposedly fixed that based on my feedback.

Tbh, due to my penchant for adventurous scripting in Spunk, making heavy use of the more esoteric aspects of NVSE functions, it's possible xNVSE's overhaul of some of the things in the background may well cause further errors in Spunk. The only way to find those out is for you guys to try, and report errors using logs.

I can't narrow down any issues Spunk has with the new xNVSE unless you guys give me accurate information.
That means I need one of Spunk's logs.

Because errors are probably already occurring before you can hit the option to create a log via my MCM, create a log like this, before you load a save:
    setdebugmode 1 xx (xx being Spunk's place in your LO)
    scof "somefilename.txt"
You'll find that file in the game root folder.

Not exactly spunk related but the latest xNVSE broke my ability to even initiate subsequent animations. The first animation worked as expected but any after would give me an invalid actor -1 error and refuse to work until I restarted the game or reloaded a save and it'd still do it after one animation. So anyone who does upgrade xNVSE, I wouldn't expect things to really work. I had to revert back to the beta.

I also do get spunk errors in the console for the CustomRaceFunc. I'll try to come back with a log.

5 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

I can't narrow down any issues Spunk has with the new xNVSE unless you guys give me accurate information.

Because errors are probably already occurring before you can hit the option to create a log via my MCM, create a log like this, before you load a save:
    scof "somefilename.txt"

Trying to create a log like you said but when I do it it says unknown variable '2b' for parameter int. 2b is spunk in my load order. I use FOMM btw.

9 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

scof "somefilename.txt"

Thanks, Good so far but is just the load in and initiating looks clean. At this point if I come across something will log it and let you know.  

Edit... added a log where fnSexoutActRunFull  was invoked via a mod through dialog. It also contains a reload and run again. Spunk is spewing errors (forgive the pun) on some vars and arrays during the scene, I'm not sure but looks like Sexout lost track of the actor after the first use. -> SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1, after that trying to initiate does nothing.  I think Veronica is a little worn out from the ordeal. 

SpunkLog.txt

DebugLog.txt

3 hours ago, Lord_Bob said:

Trying to create a log like you said but when I do it it says unknown variable '2b' for parameter int. 2b is spunk in my load order. I use FOMM btw.

Had the same issue but you can turn the debug on for all mods with just: setdebugmode 1 

Also I'd double-check the LO with Loot.

Here's a txt file with the commands - it will log all mods - can toss it in the directory and use as a bat file.

DebugIt.txt

I'm wondering if anyone can save me a headache in bugtesting this mod on my setup at the moment.

I (believe) I have installed all the necessary files for Spunk and Pregnancy to work together, things seem to be working well. Running everything with the debug console flags no issues like others have had, but I've just started a new game with TTW installed and I'm not seeing any cum applied on either female NPCs with a male player or from male NPCs to a female player. Bare in mind my character/characters have literally just exited Vault 111 so it is early in the game.

Since I'm not getting any errors at all, I'm wondering whether there needs to be some sort of sexual skill progression, or prowess involved to even be able to creampie someone? If so, is there a way to turn this off? Otherwise I'm utterly confused as to what could be causing this.

Edit: After just continually using Unethical Deeds, it seems some is appearing, but its not going any further than the vagina. I presume then that this is a kind of progression system, the more you do it the more it applies? Image below shows what I mean. 3ml of semem, but everything else is zeroed out?

silver.jpg

I just did some testing with the three avalible versions of xNVSE and version 5.16 works but not the later ones such as 6.0.0 and the latest one 6.0.1

It might be a one time thing for me that it worked it might stop working idk. I will update if it stops or keeps working.

26 minutes ago, Lord_Bob said:

I just did some testing with the three avalible versions of xNVSE and version 5.16 works but not the later ones such as 6.0.0 and the latest one 6.0.1

It might be a one time thing for me that it worked it might stop working idk. I will update if it stops or keeps working.

I did notice that my game lags A LOT from this xnvse version just like it did with the original nvse. It pretty much never lagged with the new xnvse tho

As of 1/14/2021, using xNVSE v6.0.1, all problems with spunk's limited submenus seem to have been fixed. I just launched the game without receiving submenu limit 10. As far as I can tell, there shouldn't be any existing problems with spunk or other pregnancy mods. I know during the submenu problem after the xNVSE update other mods were experiencing issues, try updating to 6.0.1 or downgrading to stable 5.1.4.