On 7/23/2019 at 7:21 PM, demonlord100 said:

no you just have to start a new game then go in spunk mcm menu and add custom races option. they should appear in race category list.

but if that doesn't work then you need to create a backup list of custom races via spunk mcm menu in game, and export that list to external file.

Then exit the game and find the file and add any missing values to custom races in notepad by coping and pasting the default race values,

Finally open the game again then import that backup race list file in spunk MCM.

That should get it to work normally.

But for me it only worked when i started a new game.

The races are all loaded up, but races categories only shows numbers and no names. That may be it...

• 2 weeks later...

Jericho is jacking off way to often and I haven't touched any of the MCM settings other than the fix time option. I think its an issue with this mod because I think it happen after I installed it. We're in the middle of a firefight against some raiders and he just stops, pulls out his dick and starts jerking it every few minutes.. 

Edit: it happens to the raiders as well

Edit2: He just start jacking off while in the middle of killing a super mutant behemoth. As funny as it is how can I stop it.

All characters are jacking off way to often like once every few minutes even when their in the middle of a fight or being shot at by me. Please help.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Matro5656 said:

Can anyone shine some light on these error messages? I haven't noticed anything odd in game but I opened the console and saw this.

Quick guess is a spunk var role 'perk' is likely not being removed by that script. Probably benign and won't cause a ctd.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, thanks for all those helpful mods but i'm having problems right now.

I'm using full set of mods including base things and some extra plugins and everything was working well.

But for now i'm having some problems with Spunk and Pregnancy mods. Last time I played i had a working pregnancy on all NPC women, yeah i changed some settings in order to make the process faster, but now even those settings are not working anymore. Forgot to mention, pregnancy at the first time when i installed it also wasn't working, i have no clue how I got it working back in the time.

Anyway, I downloaded many new mods, started new game, all mods from this site were working fine, plugins showing messages like PassOK1 and etc.

But pregnancy again doesn't work as intended. I don't know what's causing this problem, but I think it has to do with Fallout Character Overhaul mod, i'm also using A.R.E.S Project and Daughters of A.R.E.S.

The first thing adds custom races (modified races from vanilla) and A.R.E.S are androids. Could be that Spunk doesn't recognize those races and that's why it can't make NPC pregnant? If so, how to add them correctly? Or am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

18 hours ago, Maggotron said:

Hi guys, thanks for all those helpful mods but i'm having problems right now.

I'm using full set of mods including base things and some extra plugins and everything was working well.

But for now i'm having some problems with Spunk and Pregnancy mods. Last time I played i had a working pregnancy on all NPC women, yeah i changed some settings in order to make the process faster, but now even those settings are not working anymore. Forgot to mention, pregnancy at the first time when i installed it also wasn't working, i have no clue how I got it working back in the time.

Anyway, I downloaded many new mods, started new game, all mods from this site were working fine, plugins showing messages like PassOK1 and etc.

But pregnancy again doesn't work as intended. I don't know what's causing this problem, but I think it has to do with Fallout Character Overhaul mod, i'm also using A.R.E.S Project and Daughters of A.R.E.S.

The first thing adds custom races (modified races from vanilla) and A.R.E.S are androids. Could be that Spunk doesn't recognize those races and that's why it can't make NPC pregnant? If so, how to add them correctly? Or am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

Custom races have to be added either through the mcm or it is the config folder in a txt file RaceCats. Look or search some pages back there is info on this.

On 11/30/2019 at 5:54 PM, aghjax said:

Custom races have to be added either through the mcm or it is the config folder in a txt file RaceCats. Look or search some pages back there is info on this.

Thanks, I think I found what I was looking for.

Anyway, before I found the post, i changed my race to vanilla through console comands, and suddenly it started working!

But right now I have another problem, my pregnant companion left the party because of quests and now I have some weird items without icons - like Pregnancy token and Fertility something, i can't remove them because they're considered as quest items? What should I do?

4 hours ago, Maggotron said:

Thanks, I think I found what I was looking for.

Anyway, before I found the post, i changed my race to vanilla through console comands, and suddenly it started working!

But right now I have another problem, my pregnant companion left the party because of quests and now I have some weird items without icons - like Pregnancy token and Fertility something, i can't remove them because they're considered as quest items? What should I do?

Use console to remove the items.

Dump all items into a container.

Select the player in console then type inv

Look at the console it will list the form id's off all items still in your inventory.

The type player.removeitem XXXXXXXX 1 for every token or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 11:37 AM, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

Jericho is jacking off way to often and I haven't touched any of the MCM settings other than the fix time option. I think its an issue with this mod because I think it happen after I installed it. We're in the middle of a firefight against some raiders and he just stops, pulls out his dick and starts jerking it every few minutes.. 

Edit: it happens to the raiders as well

Edit2: He just start jacking off while in the middle of killing a super mutant behemoth. As funny as it is how can I stop it.

All characters are jacking off way to often like once every few minutes even when their in the middle of a fight or being shot at by me. Please help.

I have the exact same issue ervery human NPC near me are starting to masturbate at random every few minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have been using TTW with the spunk mod.

but NOTHING I do will fix the effects based washing, I read countless posts on this forum about it but no one has any info on it not even the creator? is there anything that people have figured out? I get an instant CTD when using any kind of water to wash with the effects based option.

does anyone have any ideas?

On 12/27/2019 at 4:08 AM, Aelitastones said:

So I have been using TTW with the spunk mod.

but NOTHING I do will fix the effects based washing, I read countless posts on this forum about it but no one has any info on it not even the creator? is there anything that people have figured out? I get an instant CTD when using any kind of water to wash with the effects based option.

does anyone have any ideas?

If you mean your getting a crash when drinking from a water source i.e pond, lake, etc and not the item effect from drinking from a bottle I'm sure it's likely something from TTW likely changing water records from what they are by default in NV.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone come up with a fix for the JIP ver. -1 issue aside from updating NVSE, NX, or the like? Recently restarted playing FNV and have always had issues with mods not working as intended, even after performing every fix the authors can come up with. It's the Steam version of the game, fully updated. I have all of the requirements downloaded and installed as per their instructions (unless I missed something tiny but critical along the way, possible). Trying to use Spunk and it just keeps returning the JIP -1 error and closing the game on me at load in. Load order attached, using FOMOD to install everything.

FNVLoadOrder.txt

On 1/14/2020 at 9:16 PM, aghjax said:

Try removing all previous files of JIP and install newest version directly to data folder.

So it looks like either a FOMM installation issue (fairly rare it seems), or somehow the newest file is not put together quite right. 55.35 gave the error, but 54.95 does not.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I have encountered a problem, I used to have this mod before and it worked great but after I got back into the game and reinstalled the mod, for some reason I can't see any cum, there was not even an ejaculation and I couldn't find sperm within the scanners. did I do installed it wrong? or did I miss something? anyways I'm gonna try to see what I can do at the moment (I.E. reactivate the mods or lengthen the duration).

if anyone can help, thank you!

• 1 month later...

I need some clarification on adding races to the ini file.

Long story short, 8 races 1 mod (Mojave Delight), playing, lust doesn't go down, read I need to add them to ini, added them, used mcm button, lust stays high, reread (I'm an idiot forgot to remove the semi-colons), try again, use mcm button, same thing, reread several times, now I'm confused...

Is the index# supposed to be the load order number or the index number? In this case LO 21 = Dec. 33 OR Index# 34 = Dec. 52.  The instructions seem to flip flop on saying load order number and index number which has me confused as to which I'm supposed to use.

I tried both but no change which leads to my next question.

I looked at the IDs for the races again to make sure I had the decimal number correct and as I was looking I noticed all of them are marked as either Caucasian Old or Hispanic Old....  based on what I'm reading I may need to add them again under old, correct?

Might be as simple as I picked Nymphomaniac at the start of the game. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2014 at 11:29 AM, DoctaSax said:

Update: 0.73

- added Horndog, Nymphomaniac & Frigid perks. Each stage should permanently affect lust & arousal gain (except horndog, which is lust-gain only)
- added masochist perk, which increases lust & arousal gain if health < 100
- revamped log generation - kudos to Odessa for providing a good template
- eliminated a delay in sperm readouts to avoid bogus bug reports saying sperm isn't there when it really is

I was not going to use the Frigid perk, because my female player is certainly not Frigid. Frigid is a requirement for Nymphomaniac. So I selected Frigid. When I did, Nymphomaniac disappeared. I went all the way to upgrading Frigid to the max which is four I believe. After totally upgrading Frigid, Nymphomaniac is still not available. Nymphomaniac is all I wanted and now it's not available. What are the perk numbers for Frigid so I can remove it until you have this fixed?

The perk numbers for Frigid and Nymphomaniac are:

xx037B5C ;SpunkPerkFrigid "Frigid" [PERK:63037B5C]

xx037B5B ;SpunkPerkNympho "Nymphomaniac"

I created a batch file and included this:

player.addperk xx037B5B ;SpunkPerkNympho "Nymphomaniac"

and it added Nymphomaniac rank 4!

I used NMM to get the correct Form ID for SexoutSpunk.esp. For me it was 63. So for me it was :

63037B5C ;SpunkPerkFrigid "Frigid"

63037B5B ;SpunkPerkNympho "Nymphomaniac"

Yours will be different! I hope this helps anybody with the same problem!

@DoctaSax I received a message that said it was required.  It's when you are selecting Nymphomaniac. It says "req: Frigid". I loaded a save before I had selected Frigid and tried to select Nymphomaniac, but it would not select.  So that is the problem! I tried to take a screenshot but couldn't do it. I will try again.

P.S. As you can see Nymphomaniac is greyed out. You cannot aquire it. If you take the perk Frigid, it disappears! So I hope you can see the problem!

FalloutNV Nymphomaniac Perk.jpg