Hey Guys, so I recently got back into modding New Vegas and while I was messing around with the Sexout mods I kept getting a message saying that my JIP is -1, but I'm sure that that the JIP I have is version 54. The only thing that comes to my mind is that maybe I don't have the JIP in the right location its been pretty annoying in trying to figure it out. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank  you in advance 

Hi, so for some reason, at least in my installation, it seems Spunk is incompatible with two related mods, CheckMeOut, and Clothing Eval. When I enable any of them Spunk MCM appears empty, but it works fine when they are disabled. All requirements are confirmed. I find it acward since both CheckMeOut and Spunk are from the same author @DoctaSax

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

48 minutes ago, alm1 said:

Hi, so for some reason, at least in my installation, it seems Spunk is incompatible with two related mods, CheckMeOut, and Clothing Eval. When I enable any of them Spunk MCM appears empty, but it works fine when they are disabled. All requirements are confirmed. I find it acward since both CheckMeOut and Spunk are from the same author @DoctaSax

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

Do you have UIO installed?

For those of you having trouble with arousal.  Here's a couple of bat files I use to set Spunk variables.  Edit them as you see fit, then place in your /Fallout New Vegas root directory (not the data directory).  Then open the console, select the target NPC, and type:

bat species.txt

bat roles.txt

I'm not sure if the numbers exceed any limits, but they work for me for testing purposes when I need to ensure arousal.

roles.txt

species.txt

Hello, i'm a new modder in the community and i come from the Pregnancy Support thread because i believe i'm having some issues with making Spunk and Pregnancy work together.

I believe my Pregnancy configurations are fine, and the Load Order too, at least after some help from dborg2 (really nice person), but Spunk seems to not do the sperm sending part of the whole pregnancy deal, it's pretty much obvious me making a mistake in the installation or configuration of the mod, but after trying as far as my very small knowledge goes, im out of ideas, and i come to this place with hopes that someone more knowledgable of the whole modding scene to come help me out figure out what's causing Spunk to not work as intended because something i must've done.

Whenever my PC finishes dancing the tango with Cass, i guess i guide myself by the squirts of i'm not really sure what coming from Cass' bottom, hoping that it is what i look for, and to make sure because i've been informed that Spunk may take a while to send the info of Sperm being in the vagina, i try to sleep at least 2 days, then open the Medical Aid item that lets me know the Fertility information of whoever i'm analysing, Cass is always at 90% fertility and has 1 ova ready, but there is never any ml. of sperm, nowhere to be seen in the vagina and nowhere to be seen in the womb, of course; i'm out of ideas to know what could be causing this.

I am sorry if i sound rather straight-forward, it's pretty late and i'm exhausted, but don't let that make you think i don't want your help, i'd be extremely grateful if any person who could have any hint of what's wrong with my configurations or mod installation itself to fix the issue. 

Thanks for reading!

I'll proceed to send snips of some things that could serve useful to find the culprit of this, if it isnt already something premature to the whole configuration, i tried to send them as a gyazo collection link, but gyazo sucks, if it results visually annoying to have so many pictures in here, just say so and i will look for some way to send them as links to be less annoying. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

I might have found out why (in some cases at least) Sperm does not become a baby, I was pissing about, reading through the logs as I was getting annoyed, I had waited quite a while and nothing happened, even though the girl had sperm in her womb, I then noticed that the Stutter Remover plugin had been cleaning up SexoutSpunk multiple times during me trying to trigger the embryo part of the whole thing. I tried removing the plugin and then waited again, suddenly I saw that there would be a baby in 900 hours, now. It could be a coincidence since I had noticed that the two top stats (Fertile and ultra fertile (I forgot the names, but they basically just conveyed 2 different fertile stats)) had been set to 0. I figured the mod was just bugged, however after removing the plugin, and I noticed there was like 900 hours left until ze babyh, I also noticed that the two fertile stats were still 0. (I figured they get reset the moment a pregnancy begins?). Anyway.. Finally, 1 out of 3 is pregnant, and ever since I put the plugin back in I cant seem to get another pregnancy, 1 girl has sperm inside the uterus and the other used to be a dude I guess since her womb remains sparkly clean. No entrance to the uterus it seems.

Anyway.. It might just have been a coincidence, but I did see that the New Vergas Stutter Remover mod had been cleaning up the SexoutSpunk mod.. Unfortunately, I kinda need the mod so I can continue flying around in my very own vertibird and shooting shit as I hum Danger Zone to myself... So I might need to look into creating an exception somehow and see if that works.

P.S
The pregnancy is still moving along even after I reintroduced the Stutter Remover plugin, so I guess if it really is the culprit, it wont try to try to clean an ongoing pregnancy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

just to start, pretty much everything is working as intended in my install, but Spunk is throwing up some errors anyway. Can't see what it affects, but i would like to know what that is about, if you have any ideas....

First modlist:

Spoiler

00  FalloutNV.esm
01  DeadMoney.esm
02  HonestHearts.esm
03  OldWorldBlues.esm
04  LonesomeRoad.esm
05  GunRunnersArsenal.esm
06  YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
07  New Vegas Redesigned 3.esm
08  Sexout.esm
09  SexoutCommonResources.esm
0A  SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
0B  SexoutSlavery.esm
0C  SexoutSoliciting.esm
0D  SexoutTryout.esm
0E  Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
0F  SexoutOffSpring.esm
10  Fertile Breeder.esp
11  FBCaptured.esp
12  SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
13  SexoutKennel.esp
14  FBFarm.esp
15  Bitter Springs Redesigned.esp
16  oHUD.esm
17  SexoutStore.esm
18  SexoutDrugging.esm
19  WMR.esm
1A  MikotoBeauty.esm
1B  NevadaSkies.esm
1C  jokristinascloset.esm
1D  Kidnapped by Fiends.esm  [Version 1.0]
1E  ImmersiveLactation.esp
1F  Another-Kick-in-the-Head.esm
20  YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
21  CASM with MCM.esp
22  New Vegas Redesigned 3.esp
23  MikotoBeauty.esp
24  Unofficial Patch Plus.esp
25  JSawyer Ultimate.esp
26  WeaponModsExpanded.esp
27  MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
28  Lucky38Reloadedv5.esp
29  WMX-DLCMerged.esp
2A  Mojave Arsenal.esp
2B  xxOddsEnds.esp
2C  The Weapon Mod Menu.esp  [Version 1.2]
2D  JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp
2E  JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
2F  SmallerTalk.esp
30  SexoutSpunk.esp
31  SexoutSex.esp
32  SexoutKennelShow.esp
33  SexoutPosNew.esp
34  SexoutRocket.esp
35  SexoutRex.esp
36  SexoutSexAssault.esp
37  SexoutCompanions.esp
38  SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
39  SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp
3A  31 New Food Items.esp
3B  SunnyCompanion.esp
3C  Sexist Dialogue V1.5.0.esp
3D  Canteen.esp
3E  WMX-ModernWeapons.esp
3F  WMR - WMX Edition.esp
40  WMX-POPMerged.esp
41  Streetlights.esp
42  Unofficial Patch Plus - Addendum.esp
43  The Mod Configuration Menu.esp  [Version 1.5]
44  SexoutAnimManagement.esp
45  FNNsysNV.esp
46  NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
47  merged01.esp

The second error below appeared only once, as far as i can tell, the other repeats itself periodically. As it doesn't seem to affect anything working, i didn't pay it too much attention, but thought i'd ask what that was all about anyway. 

Spoiler

spunk01.jpgspunk02.jpg

On 2/13/2019 at 2:58 AM, II Sukhoi II said:

...kept getting a message saying that my JIP is -1, but I'm sure that that the JIP I have is version 54.

Fixed for me. Same problem, using the latest JIP (55.05) off the nexus. Scrolled down and Manual Downloaded v54.31 and installed that as a file w/ Vortex, ruling it to load after JIP 55.05. I probably should have uninstalled 55.05 first but didn't. Anyhow, problem went away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this mod compatible with the custom player races added by Fallout Character Overhaul? I remember using Spunk a few years ago and needing a custom ini file for FCO compatibility, but that doesn't seem to work with this current version. Will this current version of Spunk automatically work with custom races now without needing patched?

• 2 weeks later...

After a long, long time, I've come back to New Vegas and I'm trying to put together a new build (using ModOrganizer this time around), and I'm trying to make sure everything is working correctly.

When looking at some of the scripts in Spunk, I notice that it does checks for Sexout-Amra.esp. Is this file still required for Spunk to work properly with those animations, or will it work okay since Amra's animations were rolled into the '98 beta?

So I'm not sure why but game is just straight crashing not a minute into loading. I've switched a number of combinations of things on and off, added the custom races (Sexout and FCO) and I just have no idea why it keeps doing this. I don't know if the author still looks through his mod, but it's really phenomenal and I'd love to make it work properly! If he or anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it. It truly is an in depth, fantastic mod!

SexoutSpunk-Log--2019-5-18-17-4-46.txt

8 hours ago, negrodamus said:

So I'm not sure why but game is just straight crashing not a minute into loading. I've switched a number of combinations of things on and off, added the custom races (Sexout and FCO) and I just have no idea why it keeps doing this. I don't know if the author still looks through his mod, but it's really phenomenal and I'd love to make it work properly! If he or anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it. It truly is an in depth, fantastic mod!

SexoutSpunk-Log--2019-5-18-17-4-46.txt 9.75 kB · 1 download

I don't know much about SexoutSpunk, but when I look into your mod list I see several mods that change character creation and also several that change the way you get perks.

Character creationchangers  : FCOMaster.esm, Character Creation Streamlined.esp, Simple DLC Delay.esp, Character Creation Plus.esp, Disable Couriers Stash.esp, UnlimitedTraits.esp,

Perk point working+distribution : More Traits/perks mods, Project Nevada - Core.esm, UnlimitedTraits.esp, Character Creation Streamlined.esp, Character Creation Plus.esp, DLC Weapon Integration.esp

Sidenote. Unless you don't have all FNV DLC, I think you can user merged versions of Project Nevada and More Perks/Traits. People have merged them together, so you don't need loose DLC files or updates over updates.

And if you don't have all DLC, then mods like Disable Couriers Stash.esp  and Simple DLC Delay.esp might be the culprint in the errors.

-----

Sidenote. I can't see if you have NVAC but missing it can also lead to issues

Same for NVSR, they with Windows 10 it needs specific settings, that you can find on it's mod page's post-area.

-----

@DoctaSax Is Sexout Pregnancy a soft requirement for Sexout Spunk?

• 1 month later...

Hello, I know you probably had this feedback a thousand times over, and it seems that for some people this problem is fixed but I am experiencing this issue,

dispite setting both male and female fertility to max, making all females impregnable, setting quantity and quality to max and using drugs, can not get willow pregnant, 

medical scanner shows there is massive amount of sperm in vagina but none in womb, i tried waiting, resting, leaving cell, being in a different cell then her, reloading older saves, reinstalling literally every thing. it wont work, 

if any one else is experienced this issue and had found the solution please reply.

If Willow has a custom race and I'd assume she does, it needs to be added to Spunk since it's not a vanilla race. Should be a way in the MCM menu IIRC.

I did add her custom race through MCM but the bug still persists.

May be i missed something, can you please tell me how to add all loaded races manually and through MCM may be i didn't do it correctly.

Also veronica and cass are showing same issue, tons of sperm in vegina but none in womb, even after a whole in game day... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 9:16 PM, demonlord100 said:

Hello, I know you probably had this feedback a thousand times over, and it seems that for some people this problem is fixed but I am experiencing this issue,

dispite setting both male and female fertility to max, making all females impregnable, setting quantity and quality to max and using drugs, can not get willow pregnant, 

medical scanner shows there is massive amount of sperm in vagina but none in womb, i tried waiting, resting, leaving cell, being in a different cell then her, reloading older saves, reinstalling literally every thing. it wont work, 

if any one else is experienced this issue and had found the solution please reply.

On 7/3/2019 at 9:01 AM, demonlord100 said:

I did add her custom race through MCM but the bug still persists.

May be i missed something, can you please tell me how to add all loaded races manually and through MCM may be i didn't do it correctly.

Also veronica and cass are showing same issue, tons of sperm in vegina but none in womb, even after a whole in game day... 

Sadly that's a problem quite a few of us are experiencing. Still no solution tough, as noone has even found out why this happens.

Just a question tough, have you installed the mods manually, via FOMM or VORTEX?

On 7/18/2019 at 5:14 PM, demonlord100 said:

i used vortex, but i figured it out, its kinda pill to have to add custom races manually but it should work.

Let me know if it works and how you did it when you manage to check it out. It would be very helpful.

That said, I used Vortex too to install the mod, I wonder if it's related... some other mods (not necessarily SO related) don't fit well with it.

On 7/20/2019 at 6:22 PM, Khrone said:

Let me know if it works and how you did it when you manage to check it out. It would be very helpful.

That said, I used Vortex too to install the mod, I wonder if it's related... some other mods (not necessarily SO related) don't fit well with it.

no you just have to start a new game then go in spunk mcm menu and add custom races option. they should appear in race category list.

but if that doesn't work then you need to create a backup list of custom races via spunk mcm menu in game, and export that list to external file.

Then exit the game and find the file and add any missing values to custom races in notepad by coping and pasting the default race values,

Finally open the game again then import that backup race list file in spunk MCM.

That should get it to work normally.

But for me it only worked when i started a new game.