@DoctaSax

Thank you for your speedy answer and for bugfixing. Will try the new version on a new game and see what happens.

What I can confirm after a quick test is that pregnancy is at least working (tested with Veronica in Goodsprings - my courier and V. both got pregnant). Though the sperm system seems to act a little random. I will check how it work out over time (and bombard you with debug texts again :)).

@Halstrom

Thank you too for answering and clarifying

I am really thankful that both of you are still giving support.

I'm trying to add FCO races to use with Spunk but I don't know where to place Spunk for FCO Races 's ini file. I tried placing it in the config folder, but the import from file, in the MCM menu, doesn't recognize it. What can I do to make sure races from FCO are added to Spunk's event lists?

EDIT: I think I found the solution to this on the Changelog & ReadMe file. (whoops)

Spoiler

Change 5: Race Categories

Somewhat similarly, you no longer need to enter custom races' formid information in an ini in order for them to be assigned to a race category. In fact, if you have one of those old inis lying around, get rid of it. A separate MCM submenu toggled from the "General" submenu will allow you to look up any race from whichever plugin in your game and then you can simply assign it to a category.

This'll not only add it to the necessary formlist in-game but create a .txt file in "Config/Spunk/public/RaceCats", where it is supposed to stay if you wish your addition to be automatically imported on the next game load. You can obviously upload such files for others to import too. As ever you don't need to do this for DLC or TTW races because those are already handled, and as ever, it's only meant as a fallback option for preg mods when custom races don't come with child variants.

Alternatively, you can manually create the file - see the RaceCats.txt in Config/Spunk/private on how it should look, with the race to the left, and the relevant formlist in Spunk to the right. Then park it in Config/Spunk/public/RaceCats.

Now I just gotta figure out how to use it for all FCO races.

• 1 month later...

I'm having a massive problem which requires your inspection.

I installed Jsawyer Ultimate and Warzone, DLC integration, WMX as non-sexual primary mods.

Also, I installed several recommended sexout mods including Breast Expansion Lactation mod in FO3 sexual mod category, which is my main, and SCR pack which I assembled with careful instructions.

But somehow its keep crashing for like every 5 minutes, also having problems with infinite loading and sudden mouse cursor abduction.

Should I simply Email for this matter or will you give me advice on my debug records?

Will post 5 of debug records for more details.

If this is an improper request or ignorance against previous notice, (I doubt I have any courage to read approximately 70 pages of previous features.) with sincere apologies and sorry to annoy you with such pesky attempt.

Anyway, what should I do? I can send you more records and more 3rd-party notes for feedbacks.

Still Lactation mod must remain for sake of my fetish. Regards, Pingas. (I'm too cowardly to dare more intense cooperations.)

SexoutSpunk-Log--2018-2-18-14-47-35.txt

SexoutSpunk-Log--2018-2-18-16-37-14.txt

SexoutSpunk-Log--2018-2-18-16-52-13.txt

SexoutSpunk-Log--2018-2-18-17-32-40.txt

SexoutSpunk-Log--2018-2-18-17-50-45.txt

More Details in Console:

guess the problem is coming from XX070256 and XX070257.

Initiating SpunkQuInit:57

Error in Script XX070256

Invalid array access - the array was not initialized.0

File:SexoutSpunk.esp Offset:0X05A5 command: ar_size

Error in Script XX070256

Operator[failed to evaluate to a valid result

Error in Script XX070256

An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result

Initializing SpunkQuInit:58

Error in Script XX070257

Invalid array access - the array was not initialized.0

Error in Script XX070257

Operator[failed to evaluate to a valid result

Error in Script XX070257

An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result

Initiating SpunkQuInit:59

things end in Initiation 59. I guess supposed progress is more than 59 but is this really the one which burns off the client and leading to CTD?

regards, Pingas.

fix: I just realized the one which caused the problem was XX070256: 'LoadRaceCat' and XX070257: 'LoadSmellFactions'.

guess I must install Init fitting files as well to prevent such issues? if it is, please inform me where can I grab one or how to exclude such features causing conflicts.

On 18-2-2018 at 10:20 AM, 4nchorage Pingas said:

I'm having a massive problem which requires your inspection.

I installed Jsawyer Ultimate and Warzone, DLC integration, WMX as non-sexual primary mods.

Also, I installed several recommended sexout mods including Breast Expansion Lactation mod in FO3 sexual mod category, which is my main, and SCR pack which I assembled with careful instructions.

But somehow its keep crashing for like every 5 minutes, also having problems with infinite loading and sudden mouse cursor abduction.

Spunk's essentially a data handling mod - infinite loading and mouse cursors not working, even CTDs, are unlikely to be caused by Spunk. It does spit out the occasional error to console but those almost never affect anything other than its own functioning, if anything.

I'll sift through those logs and try to fix whatever they turn up, but my guess is your problems are elsewhere in your LO.

Just an FYI, when I installed version 53 of JIP, I was unable to get any character pregnant.  When I rolled back to 52.60, the problem was fixed.  I haven't tried it with any versions newer than 53, but I was wondering if you have a recommended version Docta.

Hey guys, I seem to be getting a rather strange bug and I've been searching around for an answer but haven't come across one so far. I've created a debug log, so hopefully this will be a quick fix. I get the "Spunk's Up" message on load, but when checking the console I noticed these few lines (located at the bottom of the debug log).

Error in script 4b070256
Invalid array access - the array was not initialized. 0
    File: SexoutSpunk.esp Offset: 0x047E Command: ar_Size

SpunkDebugLog.txt

This is repeated a few times. I'm not sure if it's having any detrimental effect on my game, but I figured I should ask anyway. I had originally found these while searching for a reason as to why my game was slowing to 40FPS (from the pre-Sexout mods' 60) while in a heavily populated area.

Sadly I am having some of the problems other users had reported too. I don't know what it is, here are some logs when I load a game.

The sexout related mods I am using are:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm                  (latest version)

SexoutOffSpring.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esm

TTWQO Reilly Patch.esp

SexoutAnimManagement.esp

SexoutPosNew.esp

SexoutSpunk.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

Some of the problems I am seeing is for example being stuck with 0.000015ml of semen for days.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I'm on slow internet until tomorrow so can't seem to upload a version I've made that should either fix the issue with the arrays during the init cycle, or give me better insight into what's going on.

In the mean time it'd be interesting to know which DLCs the people experiencing this have installed.

37 minutes ago, DoctaSax said:

I'm on slow internet until tomorrow so can't seem to upload a version I've made that should either fix the issue with the arrays during the init cycle, or give me better insight into what's going on.

In the mean time it'd be interesting to know which DLCs the people experiencing this have installed.

In my case I'm using only Tales of Two wastelands (so all DLCs basically) that and the sexout related mods I listed above + lates JIP version.

38 minutes ago, extremehd said:

In my case I'm using only Tales of Two wastelands (so all DLCs basically) that and the sexout related mods I listed above + lates JIP version.

Hm... well, if you have all of TTTW, that's one theory out the window.

But maybe it's as simple as ar_size not being subarray-aware, which is kinda weird. We'll see when I can upload.

Here's a version which should provide me with a bit more intel on what's going wrong in the init cycle for some.

Because it's the init cycle, you may not have the time to go to the MCM (which is still being constructed) to toggle debugmode and start a log, so you'll have to do it manually in the console while still in the main menu:

SetDebugMode 1 xx
scof "spunklog.txt"

(xx being spunk's decimal place in your LO)

The possibliites as I see them are that

- you don't have RaceCats.txt and SmellFactions.txt in the folder Data/Config/Spunk/private, so double-check that

- something changed about JIP's ReadArrayFromFile function

- ar_size isn't subarray-aware; I could've sworn it was, this file contains a workaround for that

- something else?

SexoutSpunk 1.0105.7z

Update: 1.01.06

The init error's been tracked down to a change in JIP's ReadArrayFromFile function. It used to require a leading slash in the filepath, and now it no longer does so I just removed the slashes in scripts that require it.

This version now requires JIP 53+ - I recommend downloading the very latest - b/c there's no telling when this change really happened so older jip versions may not work with my fix.

9 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Update: 1.01.06

The init error's been tracked down to a change in JIP's ReadArrayFromFile function. It used to require a leading slash in the filepath, and now it no longer does so I just removed the slashes in scripts that require it.

This version now requires JIP 53+ - I recommend downloading the very latest - b/c there's no telling when this change really happened so older jip versions may not work with my fix.

Thanks so much! That fixed the issue perfectly.

• 1 month later...

I have a question, I tried this out previously and it seemed to work and the cum shaders persisted after the animation and after the actors got dressed again. However now that seems to no longer be the case. The shaders showup fine when the animation is still going but the redressing takes it away. My previous time trying this out (TRied to fix errors and eventually axed it because it seems to crash the game when trying to wait or quicksave after awhile.) So it was uninstalled. I picked up sexout beta and reintalled this this week and now like I've said shaders don't persist after redressing on actors. How can this be fixed?

• 3 weeks later...

so, spunk is showing up in my mcm, but when selected, it just shows a black screen with no options. any clue what could be wrong or how to fix it?

(edit: i got it working again by reloading to an earlier save, dont know what caused the issue, but at least its gone now)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 10:58 PM, phil01991 said:

I cant get lust to pop up on any hud, though according to logs it is working. my lust is at -400. any sudgestions?

SexoutSpunk-Log--2018-2-26-12-14-32.txt

I have a slightly similar problem... SexoutSpunk HUD works fine but the Lust meter isnt working with oHUD even with the oHUD support patch. So I cant hide the Lust meter when pressing the button I assigned to hide HUD overlays.