10 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I don't know if in the MCM menu, you can reset Spunk...

I re-read the description page for the mod, and then tried the suggestion about turning off the XP and Enjoy tracking for a while, then turning it back on -- the values did not seem to reset.  I ran another log, and saw his enjoyment values are tiny.   Next I suppose I'll try to change those through the console, as suggested on the description page.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2018-9-5-21-18-22.txt

• 1 month later...

A little more detail.  One inventory-based medical scanner, oddly, shows sperm in womb, but another shows "Swimmers = 0" (which is the same as the scanner in MCM shows.)  From the log it LOOKS like some kind of calculation always ends up with 0.0 sperm being the outcome of any interaction, though clearly I'm just trying to read between the lines.

I've tried everything I can think of, altering load order (currently matches what's on Pregnancy's page, but didn't work), using the beta of sexout, using an older version of JIP (read that in a thread here), and about a hundred things now washed from memory over the course of the last 3 days of playing with this.  Any help would be appreciated.  :)

Same problem here. Everthing looks properly installed and updated to the last version. No errors in the console or on startup. Made a clean save, started from there.

As the others described, sadly after sex no sperm gets tracked in the womb. Cum does get calculated and sometimes (not always) sperm is registered in the "Total" row of the Advanced Medical Scanner, but never in "Womb".

Setting Pregancy debug to 8 lets me see that no Sperm Token are created inside the woman, so PregnancyV3 can't start the pregnancy process.

What files are needed in order to help with the case? Any particular log?

This may or may be not important, but I use FCO and all the mods (but MCO) have been installed via Vortex Mod Manager.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, i got the same problem. Weird thing is everything worked fine when i first fired it up after a fresh install, but after playing around with mods. adding and removing some (as you do) my save went to HECK in a HANDBASKED, so i started over and it hasn't been working ever since. The last three days i tried turning it off and on again :P  and some other things, like playing around with RaceCats, as the list seems to be broken in MCM. I started a new game with a vanilla race for the tests tho, sill the same.

spunklog2.txt

I noticed the spurts are tracked and containing sperm and very small amounts moving in the log but way too few to make an impact. Without knowing how its actually supposed to end up in the womb im at a loss here.

tl;dr: need sperms, send halp

edit: to eliminate the possibility of incompatibilities with other mods i shut down everything else and tried using only sexout related stuffs. its seems that with the current NVSE 5.1b4 Sexout crashes on load. 5.0b3 and older seem to work fine, however those prevent JIP from loading properly, resulting in Spunk not working at all. Interestingly enough i ran Sexout with NVSE 5.1b4 and like 100+ mods and the game loaded just fine, but it crashes when i deactivate everything else (excluding the requirements obviously) So this suggests (for a pleb like me anyway) that it it fails to properly initialize with 5.1b4 and other mods, thus preventing the crash. It SEEMED to work fine however.

I tried to roll back to older JIP versions, but i cant get any of em working with older NVSE versions. Im gonna make myself a coffee now. Dis gon be a long day.

18 hours ago, Raccoon said:

Yup, i got the same problem. Weird thing is everything worked fine when i first fired it up after a fresh install, but after playing around with mods. adding and removing some (as you do) my save went to HECK in a HANDBASKED, so i started over and it hasn't been working ever since. The last three days i tried turning it off and on again :P  and some other things, like playing around with RaceCats, as the list seems to be broken in MCM. I started a new game with a vanilla race for the tests tho, sill the same.

spunklog2.txt

I noticed the spurts are tracked and containing sperm and very small amounts moving in the log but way too few to make an impact. Without knowing how its actually supposed to end up in the womb im at a loss here.

tl;dr: need sperms, send halp

edit: to eliminate the possibility of incompatibilities with other mods i shut down everything else and tried using only sexout related stuffs. its seems that with the current NVSE 5.1b4 Sexout crashes on load. 5.0b3 and older seem to work fine, however those prevent JIP from loading properly, resulting in Spunk not working at all. Interestingly enough i ran Sexout with NVSE 5.1b4 and like 100+ mods and the game loaded just fine, but it crashes when i deactivate everything else (excluding the requirements obviously) So this suggests (for a pleb like me anyway) that it it fails to properly initialize with 5.1b4 and other mods, thus preventing the crash. It SEEMED to work fine however.

I tried to roll back to older JIP versions, but i cant get any of em working with older NVSE versions. Im gonna make myself a coffee now. Dis gon be a long day.

I'm having troubles with the latest JIP and NVSE too. JIP is at fault here, since I tested it out on a vanilla install (with NVSE) and it keeps either crashing the game, or giving me a infinite black screen with NVAC; and everything else works fine. NVSE just by itself seems to work OK  - then again, I can't get very far to verify this, when Spunk throws a bitch fit when JIP isn't installed and kicks you back to desktop.

Just found out that I can get JIP to play nicely with NVSE by downgrading NVSE to version 5.0b4...but now Spunk complains about not having the newest versions and still kicks me out.

5 hours ago, BlueCoral said:

I'm having troubles with the latest JIP and NVSE too. JIP is at fault here, since I tested it out on a vanilla install (with NVSE) and it keeps either crashing the game, or giving me a infinite black screen with NVAC; and everything else works fine. NVSE just by itself seems to work OK  - then again, I can't get very far to verify this, when Spunk throws a bitch fit when JIP isn't installed and kicks you back to desktop.

Seems like u are right, as soon as i disable JIP everything seems to work, except spunk ofc.

5 hours ago, BlueCoral said:

Just found out that I can get JIP to play nicely with NVSE by downgrading NVSE to version 5.0b4...but now Spunk complains about not having the newest versions and still kicks me out.

The current JIP with an old NVSE? Sounds unlikely, are you sure JIP even started? I tried the same thing and while it did load nicely it was because JIP did not initialize. Have you checked its actually on? And what did Spunk complain about, JIP or NVSE?

Either way seems like we're just script plebs fishing in the dark here :D

I just want to leave a little information here;

I just found out (painfully!!!) that the creator of JIP is working on some kind of update,

but right now, his plugin is definitely not working correct.

(at least since V54.30)

If you are experiencing some trouble;

Better don´t update on this, but take an older verion.

Luckily there are older files provided.

3 hours ago, SirDuke said:

I just want to leave a little information here;

I just found out (painfully!!!) that the creator of JIP is working on some kind of update,

but right now, his plugin is definitely not working correct.

(at least since V54.30)

If you are experiencing some trouble;

Better don´t update on this, but take an older verion.

Luckily there are older files provided.

This is good news. I guess I'll have to wait until the update, since I can't seem to get any of the 54.x versions to work either. I wonder what the hell is causing the issues.

I just took a little conversation with JIPs creator.

It seems like he is in fact repairing some engine errors, which is totally great!

But for sads sake, as we play this game for years now including this errors, these changes can have some unexpected results.

On 11/18/2018 at 10:50 AM, SirDuke said:

I just took a little conversation with JIPs creator.

It seems like he is in fact repairing some engine errors, which is totally great!

But for sads sake, as we play this game for years now including this errors, these changes can have some unexpected results.

I don't even give a flying fuck about "engine fixes"; I just want to be able to play the fucking game, even with any perceived issues with it. The whole reason I'm even trying to use the dang plugin, is because of this mod and Tale of Two Wastelands. This is EXACTLY why I tried convincing people that TTW shouldn't need JIP as a hard requirement when v3 was being developed. What's wrong with just straight up porting assets over to New Vegas? There's zero need for any extra frills or trying to fix shit, and all your doing is bloating the mod just so you can please a few people that don't understand that a +10 years old game is always going to have issues. Some of us don't mind quirky engine behavior, and even find it a bit endearing. :classic_dry:

Anyway...did he ever give you an eta on when the next update will come out?

46 minutes ago, BlueCoral said:

Anyway...did he ever give you an eta on when the next update will come out?

Nope.

We weren´t talking much.

I just got a short briefing about the engine limitation/issues that prevents perks and spells from running correctly on NPCs.

That´s one part, that is currently under moderation by JIP.

(For example: By vanilla an "increase carryweight" spell on some clothing or whatever else will be added EVERY TIME it is equipped, but NEVER removed. So it will stack into infinity. That´s one of the things that should be fixed now)

I don´t know, how many spells, perks or effects like this are currently used by @DoctaSax ´ mod.

But these effects "could" have unexpected behavior at the moment.

Spells and perks in Spunk are monitored by scripts so they shouldn't (TM) hang around longer than they need to.

As far as JIP fixing engine bugs goes, one of those is the fact that mathematics and the passage of time in the vanilla game are terribly implemented, which led to inexplicable things going wrong throughout the years of Spunk's existence. JIP seriously cuts down on that.