SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

The important thing that is not in included in core, data and bodies is bodymorph.

Kid, there is NO info about that. It said that everything is included already which is not true. if some thing is very necessary to install,  there should be at least link to that important mod.

?????

Since '94, a compatible skeleton (AJ's BodyMorph) is included with 'Core'.

How stable is SexOut + CommonRessources in its current state? Did anyone try to do a longer (50h+) playthrough with it?

I recently finished my TTW install with approx 100 mods (merged, bashed, FNV'ed, yada yada) and am now asking myself if I should go with Sexout and some of its other mods or not. Are there any scripts which severely could decrease the long time performance or is there a threshold where the performance hits by scripts become irrelevant if you've got the right CPU (let's say, an i7)?

Sexout should be stable indefinitely, as far as I know. It doesn't keep track of actors once acts have finished and is designed to automatically fix any potential hiccups. The philosophy is to try and make everything work as expected, but assume sometimes it won't and handle that. There are so many unknowns and potential edge cases in modded FNV that this is the only realistic approach.

There are no known long term issues, but if you discover one it can likely be fixed if you upload debug info.

How stable is SexOut + CommonRessources in its current state? Did anyone try to do a longer (50h+) playthrough with it?

I recently finished my TTW install with approx 100 mods (merged, bashed, FNV'ed, yada yada) and am now asking myself if I should go with Sexout and some of its other mods or not. Are there any scripts which severely could decrease the long time performance or is there a threshold where the performance hits by scripts become irrelevant if you've got the right CPU (let's say, an i7)?

100 Mods already and no Sexout yet?!?!  Wow. 

I have TTW as well and have used Sexout for the whole time.  I have no issues due to having them installed.

I have TTW as well and have used Sexout for the whole time.  I have no issues due to having them installed.

Yes Nickoles is correct. I haven't read or experienced (the limited times i used Sexout and TTW) any issues playing with the mods however I haven't went beyond the 20 hour mark.

Keep in mind that most can achieve 120 ~140 mods before experiencing issues. I personally experienced less issues when using TTW.

Bottom line. I would advise a basic install with SCR and no more than 2~3 main modules for your sex needs. Perhaps Fade to black, Sexout Sex, and one major mod like Tryouts or something like that. I wouldn't if I was you put 20 + Sexout Mods into your load order, at least for the first 50+ hour play through. Then add another for the next 50 plus hour play thorough if needed or desired. When I did use TTW and Sexout I only ran 5 or so myself and I didn't have as many other mods installed like you do.

Yes Nickoles is correct. I haven't read or experienced (the limited times i used Sexout and TTW) any issues playing with the mods however I haven't went beyond the 20 hour mark.

Keep in mind that most can achieve 120 ~140 mods before experiencing issues. I personally experienced less issues when using TTW.

Bottom line. I would advise a basic install with SCR and no more than 2~3 main modules for your sex needs. Perhaps Fade to black, Sexout Sex, and one major mod like Tryouts or something like that. I wouldn't if I was you put 20 + Sexout Mods into your load order, at least for the first 50+ hour play through. Then add another for the next 50 plus hour play thorough if needed or desired. When I did use TTW and Sexout I only ran 5 or so myself and I didn't have as many other mods installed like you do.

For TTW I highly suggest the TTWQuestOverhaul and TTWEncounters mod along with the Sexout core mods needed to make those work.  The Fade to Black, Sexout Sex, mods Ritual suggested are good as well.  Note though that Tryouts is ONLY FOR NV, while the Sexout Sex  along with Sexout Soliciting dialogue options show up in F3 with TTW installed.  

It's really hard to keep your load order at a minimum if you used to play a heavy modded NV for years. Had to make a lot of cuts for reaching the 113 mark (now with Sexout included). Would have loved to merge the Sexout plugins as well, but that's a nogo since most of them use MCM. My first playthrough load order so far:

load order so.txt

For TTW I highly suggest the TTWQuestOverhaul and TTWEncounters mod along with the Sexout core mods needed to make those work.  The Fade to Black, Sexout Sex, mods Ritual suggested are good as well.  Note though that Tryouts is ONLY FOR NV, while the Sexout Sex  along with Sexout Soliciting dialogue options show up in F3 with TTW installed.  

Will have to try to remember to try those the next time I am TTW :).

The last time I really gave serious play there wasn't much Sexout content that could be used fully. I believe I used some other dialogue mods for vendors etc as well but not sure. For the "scratch" that might be needed I used sexkey.

Maybe I am a damn fool but how does one download from GiTLab?  Are there instructions somewhere that I can't find?

If your looking to install SexoutNG then the instructions and download links are in the first post of this thread. GitLab is generally for programmers working on the SexoutNG framework, its not for end users.

Hope that helps :)

For Sexout GitLab is un-necessary for the common user . For Sexlab beta testng is necessary and some added instructions are on Ashal's beta page on how to set up. When a Beta or Stable is available it will be posted for users to download in LL. Sexout older versions are pretty much backwards compatible for quite some time with the exception of some animation number changes. If you need something that cannot be ran by the current Sexout chances are if you used an older version of Sexout it would be so old that all the other mods you are planing on using would be non-functional

==> ...I have sexout mods, but the actors just stand still inside each other! (maybe with sounds)

====> Usually a conflicting mod that adds idle animations in an inconsiderate way. Disable all mods except sexout. If it works, enable them one by one to figure out which is guilty. More info:

I have been getting this with Sexout Sex but I can use Unethical Deeds without any issue. The only mods I have are TTW, WMX, EVE, SexoutSex, and Unethical Deeds. 

Something I noticed during testing - one of the threesome animations (screenshot below) has a guy who should be getting a blowjob rotated the wrong way. Or maybe he's rotated correctly and he's supposed to be farther back so he can fuck her ass. Also, the animation that has two people giving a blowjob to one guy doesn't respect gender - the random picker had a companion and a powder ganger both giving a blowie to another powder ganger.

post-155688-0-02933300-1442193282_thumb.jpg

Hi guys, I am having a bit of trouble and couldn't see anything in the original post:

I am using NMM (maybe this is the problem), and have the requirments installed, but when I try to install 'NG-core', half way through the intall it says 'An exception occured in the script', with the further details saying something like 'object reference not refered to something something'.

Have I screwed up the script extender installations or something?

Thanks

Hi guys, I am having a bit of trouble and couldn't see anything in the original post:

I am using NMM (maybe this is the problem), and have the requirments installed, but when I try to install 'NG-core', half way through the intall it says 'An exception occured in the script', with the further details saying something like 'object reference not refered to something something'.

Have I screwed up the script extender installations or something?

Thanks

Try a fresh download of the file you are having problems with. The file you downloaded might be corrupted.

Is there a way to reset sexout? I recently fucked something up, and now sexout doesn't work, or at least animations don't play for my character only others. It was working fine, until I decided to bang my companion today and found out I couldn't do it anymore. Looking at the console I see the following get spammed non-stop with debug eneabled:

CSES: ActorA validity is 1

CSES: ActorB validity is 1

I'm using the fox race form Nexus. Is there a way to edit the fox ears and tail to not be removed by Sexout and is then a way choose what part the undress list in Sexout removes?

Yes there are a couple of formlists in Sexout that you can add those items too, I forget their names though.

I'm using the fox race form Nexus. Is there a way to edit the fox ears and tail to not be removed by Sexout and is then a way choose what part the undress list in Sexout removes?

Yes there are a couple of formlists in Sexout that you can add those items too, I forget their names though.

How do I add those 2 items to the formlists?

To add to the formlists you will need to do that in the Geck, start by reading here:

http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Scripting_Tutorial:_Working_with_FormLists

The sexout formlists are:

SexoutNGSafeClothes

SexoutNGSafeClothesF

SexoutNGSafeClothesM

Someone correct me if that's not them, looking in 94 stable esm

To add to the formlists you will need to do that in the Geck, start by reading here:

http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Scripting_Tutorial:_Working_with_FormLists

The sexout formlists are:

SexoutNGSafeClothes

SexoutNGSafeClothesF

SexoutNGSafeClothesM

Someone correct me if that's not them, looking in 94 stable esm

Thank and what do I need to edit to load multi master file in GECK so I an edit the formlists?