SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

congrats to the modders for this really great great mod.

I have a question: After sex both characters ragdoll (they fall down).  Why that?

I read the FAQ i found no anwser, also i have ALL the requirements (i have latest SexoutNG and NVSE and NX16 and SexoutNG core/data/bodies.

From bodies, ( i dont know if the following info helps) i also have those two http://prntscr.com/8l51ww  and this http://prntscr.com/8l52af    and i also have doubled spectrom toy pack for some reason http://prntscr.com/8l53fy

Ok, so for some reason the list doesn't save after opening the saved esp on GECK. I've noticed that it doesn't list the race mods containing the "armors" I don't want to be removed as parent mods (It does, however, list the parent mods of those mods). Could that be the problem? Is there any way to force that relation?

Generally, you shouldn't be saving any lists at all. Instead you should be using ListAddForm in a quest script. Since it's your own personal mod it's not too big of a deal, but it still is "bad practice". The GECK strips any references to non-master files on save. If you want to edit the lists directly you'll have to flag all the necessary plugins as ESMs using FNVEdit or Wyre Bash and unflag them when done. When using scripts to add the items you can instead use the BuildRef function.

BuildRef is the "proper" way to deal with anything that doesn't need to be a hard requirement. Store, for example, uses it to populate banned lists for SmallerTalk and faction lists to allow SexoutDiscounts to work (does anyone even still use that?) without directly overwriting those lists or requiring the user to have them installed and active.

More ambitious uses for BuildRef can include placing loot only when certain mods are installed (GetModLoaded check enables dummy item with same appearance; dummy item has OnAdd block that removes itself and BuildRef-adds real item), checking quest status of another mod (if that mod ever enables or disables something at any point you can BuildRef/GetEnabled that object and know what part of the mod the player is in), or even adding custom NPCs, creatures, or items to another mod's cells (via BuildRef'ing an XMarker and using MoveTo/PlaceAtMe w/offsets).

I'm using the fox race form Nexus. Is there a way to edit the fox ears and tail to not be removed by Sexout and is then a way choose what part the undress list in Sexout removes?

Yes there are a couple of formlists in Sexout that you can add those items too, I forget their names though.

How do I add those 2 items to the formlists?

To add to the formlists you will need to do that in the Geck, start by reading here:

http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Scripting_Tutorial:_Working_with_FormLists

The sexout formlists are:

SexoutNGSafeClothes

SexoutNGSafeClothesF

SexoutNGSafeClothesM

Someone correct me if that's not them, looking in 94 stable esm

Thank and what do I need to edit to load multi master file in GECK so I an edit the formlists? 

I add the items form the foxracebody to the SexNGsafeClothes, SexNGsafeClothesF, and SexNGsafeClothesM fromlists but the ears and tail are still getting remove on sexout animations. 

I add the items form the foxracebody to the SexNGsafeClothes, SexNGsafeClothesF, and SexNGsafeClothesM fromlists but the ears and tail are still getting remove on sexout animations. 

Then you did not create the patch correctly or you have MCM option > SexoutNG > Player Clothes > Undress Player C >  set as "Always" instead of "Use Undress List".

I just tested using this race mod (assuming this is the one your talking about since you did not specify ) and added to list  the ears and tail and it works fine for me, except when I have MCM setting set to "always" for undress then the tail and ears are gone.

SF Fox Race

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55823/?

If you need help PM me and I can create an esp for you but this is not sexout problem.

New Stable Release: Sexout 2.10.95

Release Highlights

Casual Users:
- Now requires NVSE 5.0+. At time of release, this is the beta version.
- 8 New animations by DManXX2.
- Positioning switching added via 'Left Alt' key.
- New 'animation info' feature, click on a sex actor with the console open to show.
- Fixed infinite animation bug if an actor died mid-coital.
- Fixed NPC Redressing despite MCM settings bug.
- Lots of performance improvements, and misc fixes.

Modders/Technical:

- Complete rewrite of scanner to be massively more efficient, old interface still supported. New features: 'Sexout-Scan' event dispatched whenever scan completed, UDF: fnSexoutGetLocalActors returns all local sexout-valid actors, cached from last scan or fresh if the cell has changed.
- New events to replace the old Start/End hooks (these will remain supported however): 'Sexout-Started' just before animation starts, 'Sexout-End' when it ends, but before clean up, and 'Sexout-Ended' after clean up, when actors are unlocked. All include args "ActorA", "ActorB", "ActorC".
- Event 'Sexout-Change' fires whenever an animation changes midway.
- fnSexoutGetSkeleton now returns the effective gender ('M' or 'F', modified for strapon/genderbending effects) if called on a non-creature.
- New Orientation UDF, usage: 'let my_string := call fnSexoutGetOrientationSt ActorREF'. Returns 'hetero', 'bi', 'homo'. If no orientation has been set for an NPC, it returns the MCM default option.
- New UDF fnSexoutChangeAnim, to change the current sexout animation, see '95b7 section of change log for details
- New convenience UDF: 'call fnSexoutAnyInUse Actors:array' returns true if any actors in passed array are sexout in use.
- New UDF: "let Anim_Defs_array := call fnSexoutGetAnimsForActors Actors:array(eg: Ar_List SunnyREF, PlayerREF)". Returns all possible animations for the specified actor combination, specified in the order A, ( B), ©, (D ;)).. Returns 0 if no animations available.
- New UDF ArrayToString. Converts array values to comma seperated string. Useful with NX_GetEVSt.
- !!! Renamed dead and _Legacy_ spells and tokens. Mods still referencing them will continue to work, but scripts will not recompile without update.
- !!! Feature removed: It was previously possible (..maybe?) to specify different animations numbers for each actor involved. I do not think anyone has ever used this feature, and I suspect it didn't even work properly. It has been a major PITA to support this, especially with new animation switching code added, so its removed. The NX values "AnimA|B|C" are still set on sex actors in case mods are checking for them, but they will always be the same as "Anim". If you want to create new animations from the existing ones, you can just add them as new animation records.

In Full: See included Change log text file.

'94 or '95 beta users can use the 'upgrade from 94' option to save download time. '93 users can use the 'upgrade from 93'. Older version users and sexout virgins will need to download CORE, DATA (and Bodies).

I'm currently using the following snippet in Tryout to get guys to bang companions when the player is busy.  This is leading to a lot of men trying to approach girls simultaneously and giving them the locked behavior where they refuse to move or do anything else except teleport to new cells behind the player. Is there something I can do to prevent this?

; 5 is the player-was-in-sex reasons, so lets try a companion!
      if 5 == reason
        ; Before we return, lets look for a companion to bang
        if eval (call fnSexoutActorInUse PlayerRef)
          set companion to TryoutGirlGetterQuest.Companion1
        elseif eval (call fnSexoutActorInUse Companion1)
          set companion to TryoutGirlGetterQuest.Companion2
        elseif eval (call fnSexoutActorInUse Companion2)
          set companion to TryoutGirlGetterQuest.Companion3
        elseif eval (call fnSexoutActorInUse Companion3)
          set companion to TryoutGirlGetterQuest.Companion4
        elseif eval (call fnSexoutActorInUse Companion4)
          set companion to TryoutGirlGetterQuest.Companion5
        elseif eval (call fnSexoutActorInUse Companion5)
          set companion to TryoutGirlGetterQuest.Companion6
        else
          if eval (call fnSexoutActorInUse Companion6)
          set companion to TryoutGirlGetterQuest.Companion7
          endif
        endif

@chrno1920: I think there have been some site problems, try again, or use the .torrent mirror.

@Loogie: Locked so they can't move? Sounds like the clean up failed for some reason, I'm planning to make it more robust in '96. The legacy quest and NX call methods are problematic if multiple calls are made with the same actors very quickly because sexout cannot lock actors as in-use instantly, so switching to the UDF call method will help (prideslayer created it to solve this).

An easy fix for simultaneous follows would be to cast a spell with a ~5 second duration on a companion when someone starts following them, then you can check for it with IsSpellTarget and skip them.

The Bodies download is broken for me as well. Seems to be some sort of weird technical glitch. The download page says the file should be 35.2MB, but once downloaded, the file is only ~13 or so MB. Can anyone upload it again if they have a copy?

Edit:

@Odessa Thanks for the torrent tip! The torrent works great. I've attached the Bodies file for other users, just in case. Let me know if I should remove it :P.

SexoutNG - Bodies 1-1-1.fomod

The Bodies download has been up since July 25, I tested it before upload, and no one has reported it broken until today, are you sure it downloaded properly? It should be 35.2MB.

I'm having issues with a corrupted file as well, and can't use the torrent since using them is against my universities rules.

The Bodies download is broken for me as well. Seems to be some sort of weird technical glitch. The download page says the file should be 35.2MB, but once downloaded, the file is only ~13 or so MB. Can anyone upload it again if they have a copy?

Edit:

@Odessa Thanks for the torrent tip! The torrent works great. I've attached the Bodies file for other users, just in case. Let me know if I should remove it :P.

Thanks this is greatly appreciated.

And I was wrong earlier; something is definitely up with Bodies. Like others have said, the download page says it's 35 mb, but the file itself only comes to about 13 when downloaded.

NMM crashes when I try to install Bodies using the add fomod function. When I manually move the file into the mods folder and then try to activate it in NMM I get the following error message:

Error loading 'SexoutNG - Bodies 1-1-1.fomod'

Invalid archive: open/read error! Is it encrypted and a wrong password was provided?

If your archive is an exotic one, it is possible that SevenZipSharp has no signature for its format and thus decided it is TAR by mistake.

This is still a step up from yesterday, when the error message hilariously informed me that fomod was not a valid file format for FOMM, and this after it had happily installed the NVSE extender, MCM, Core and Data.

The file provided in squarehippo's post works beautifully, though.