SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

I'm having issues with a corrupted file as well, and can't use the torrent since using them is against my universities rules.

I kinda want to know what university that is so I can put them on my Stupid People List.

It might not be their fault, some ISPs don't allow the use of torrents.

I just tested it and it was corrupted, only got 13MB as others reported. I've reuploaded it and I think its alright now. Weird.

---

On a side note it is ridiculous that any university/ISP would ban torrents. For bandwidth reason? Heres a few other things you might not realize also use P2P: Windows 10 updates, Skype, STEAM (Valve actually hired Bram Cohen, the creator of bittorrent to develop it). Because they can be potentially used for copyright infringement? No different to banning CD burners or any other web traffic, and a lot of academic projects actually use torrents to distribute files.

I'm having issues with a corrupted file as well, and can't use the torrent since using them is against my universities rules.

I kinda want to know what university that is so I can put them on my Stupid People List.

It might not be their fault, some ISPs don't allow the use of torrents.

Universities likely are not allowing them as most students are thought to use Torrent for illegal downloads. Universities should be able to get the resources that they desire (torrents as well) from their ISP provider. Same as most large businesses. The level of service and flexibility is available far above any standard user.

Hey guys duunno if you have same problem like me.

After updating SexoutNG to latest version

I can't save the file after adjusting the position during sex, using Animation Management

I can still use number key to adjust the position and press + then it shows saved to Sex-Amra

But all in vain nextime having sex by using same pose.

What's wrong with it...?

I've noticed something off. The vibrator hotkey when you push it, shouldn't the vib visually show up while the effect is in play? when I hit the key the vib effect plays but the vibrator doesn't visually show up. Now if I hit the hotkey again the vib effect turns off and the vib shows up then. I can only assume this is a bug.

Hi, sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but I'm completely lost when it comes to installing body mods in NV. I tried installing T6M and the clothing replacer for it and it didn't really work out.

I noticed on the description that Sexout adds by default T6M with skeleton + bounce and Breezes for males. Does it apply to every character or do characters only 'morph' into these bodies when they have sex, and then they go back to their default bodies after it's over (the ugly vanilla ones, in my case)?

Females use the same bodies. Males "morph" as you call it into the "erect" version of the body then "morph" back into your default male body.

Installing body mods are just like ever other body mod. The bodies provided here are in BSA form If I remember correctly. Being in a BSA form means that Loose files overwrite them. Most body mods are "loose" that is if you extract the mod you will see "Textures" and "Meshes" folder. Now If your mod isn't working after being installed you likely installed them wrong.. most likely or it was a BSA file (least likely) .

If you are using Loose files (or have in the past) the files (mod you want to be active) has to be reinstalled over the other mods. This will take the latest files and allow them to be used. Most of the time your issue occurs it is because some wrong installation or left over files are screwing up the process.

Females use the same bodies. Males "morph" as you call it into the "erect" version of the body then "morph" back into your default male body.

Installing body mods are just like ever other body mod. The bodies provided here are in BSA form If I remember correctly. Being in a BSA form means that Loose files overwrite them. Most body mods are "loose" that is if you extract the mod you will see "Textures" and "Meshes" folder. Now If your mod isn't working after being installed you likely installed them wrong.. most likely or it was a BSA file (least likely) .

If you are using Loose files (or have in the past) the files (mod you want to be active) has to be reinstalled over the other mods. This will take the latest files and allow them to be used. Most of the time your issue occurs it is because some wrong installation or left over files are screwing up the process.

Hmm. You seem to know a lot about installing body mods in New Vegas. Could you please help me? Maybe by PM, since this is already getting off-topic?

What happens is that I tried to install this http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45162/? (T6M Modification Body), then it comes with a bunch of random files in it, I tried to install 'Core' and then 'Nude' because I thought that would install the necessary files and then patch it so that females would be nude instead of wearing bikinis, but that didn't work; female bodies used bikinis and their body textures had these weird black stamps on them. Then I re-read the description and it says "This MOD has been integrated into T6M Equipment Replacer NV.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45505".I thought to myself "oh, ok, then I guess this version is outdated and the Equipment Replacer also adds the body itself along the clothing", but the files inside the compressed folder are also all over the place, and again when I tried to install it the same thing happened.

I use MO and so far I've installed 50 or so mods without any issues. It's just that I have no idea what to install and if I should be even installing it when it comes to these two mods. Also I wanted bounce, but I guess that comes later?

EDIT: Sorry, I misread your post. I suppose I can just install Sexout if I want female bodies to be always T6M with bounce (not just when characters have sex), and then install Breeze's seperately?

I haven't installed the current or even the previous version of this so I know the process of modding and files however your problem is the order and which files to use. That I am not sure of so I wouldn't be able to help that much. The question is does this work without additional bodies properly..? That is with the bodies that come with Sexout. If so with MO you can see the conflicts in the conflicts panel of MO. There will be bodies in conflict. Check those and move your order around to suit. The bodies you are adding have to be below the ones provided by Sexout to overwrite them and when you check the body mods you added there needs to be major conflicts to the sexout bodies showing that they have been overwrtten. If not it goes back to the main issue that the mods wern't installed correctly. Also make sure your profile has Archive Invalidated activated. I had problems before with bodies because they weren't.

There is a MO thread and MO / Sexout users there that might be able to help with the current issues of MO and the mods getting them up and running. Better to have more than one set of eyes on the issue. I will chime in there if I have any other insights. You are right that this is getting off topic ...IF the original bodies work alone. If not and you are having problems getting the base SExout working then it is something for this thread.

Use the Mo thread or perhaps create a new one. I am sure the fans of MO and Sexout that are currently using a modded game will chime in. However I believe your best path is to post on the Unofficial MO thread (I have a link in my sig)

I see. I did edit fallout.ini with MO for the Archive Invalidated thingy. I don't think that's the issue. I'm pretty sure I just messed up the installation.

So, just to make things clear: What I understand from your post is that Sexout adds T6M with bounce and the appropriate skeleton and that females will always have that body, even if they aren't having sex, so it's not a mere mesh swap (so, for instance, if I install Sexout properly and then come up to some random female raider and undress her, her body will be T6M, not the default one), and that male bodies are vanilla by default but swap to Breeze's erect when having sex. Is this right?

I see. I did edit fallout.ini with MO for the Archive Invalidated thingy. I don't think that's the issue. I'm pretty sure I just messed up the installation.

So, just to make things clear: What I understand from your post is that Sexout adds T6M with bounce and the appropriate skeleton and that females will always have that body, even if they aren't having sex, so it's not a mere mesh swap (so, for instance, if I install Sexout properly and then come up to some random female raider and undress her, her body will be T6M, not the default one), and that male bodies are vanilla by default but swap to Breeze's erect when having sex. Is this right?

I believe all the bodies have been overwritten by the files given in Sexout with T6M and Breezes I believe (Breezes being modified for Arma animations). With Sexout alone no body mods installed you shouldn't be having any problems getting it to work. Might not be a pretty as you desire but it should work. With MO you shouldn't have any loose files after unclicking the mods you added for body replacement.

I never edited the .ini for archive invalidated I just clicked on the option in the profile along with the saves option to keep my saves separate. Last time I used this mod it worked just fine.

If you keep on having problems perhaps open up the mods assets find those body mod (files) and create a mod for replacement. Chances are you only want the new T6M female body texture and the different Male Breezes texture. I can't give you those paths as I am not aware of them off the top of my head.

I've noticed that I get weird texture errors when trying to use the bodysuit for males after installing breeze male body mod over at nexus. Even using archive invalidate doesn't seem to resolve it. Any insight into this where I can fix or should I just chuck the breeze male body mod?

The body suits have some issues with the UV or something. You have to install the Breeze patches for the armors and such also available on the Nexus.. Or at least they use to be. They have to be installed (or activated if using MO) after the main Breezes mod.

I've noticed that I get weird texture errors when trying to use the bodysuit for males after installing breeze male body mod over at nexus. Even using archive invalidate doesn't seem to resolve it. Any insight into this where I can fix or should I just chuck the breeze male body mod?

The body suits have some issues with the UV or something. You have to install the Breeze patches for the armors and such also available on the Nexus.. Or at least they use to be. They have to be installed (or activated if using MO) after the main Breezes mod.

Hmm, odd I since I have installed all the patches via the FOMM provided on Loverslab.

That I can't answer. I had the patches used before from Nexus. Then I installed the mods (beta patches) from here to overwrite them. This is something that would have to be covered with someone currently using this mod. I just don't hhave the experiences with the current mod setup to give good advise going further.

I have a general question about my load order.  I'm seeing bugs in mods often and I'm pretty sure I have everything set up right, so can anybody tell me if there's a problem with the load order?  I'll add the one that Loot sorts for me, and the one that I sorted myself.  does something need to be changed?

Thanks.

LOOTloadorder.txt

MYloadorder.txt

I am having a crash on start-up, it seems to be an issue with Sexlab. I verified integreity, re-downloaded NVSE and NSVEX, redownloaded all the Sexout files.

I think something may be wrong with my NVSE.

Should I be using 5.2 or 5.3 ? SCR says that it needs 5.3.

You definitely would have problems if you are running Sexlab in Fallout New Vegas. You need to install Sexout.

I am having a crash on start-up, it seems to be an issue with Sexlab. I verified integreity, re-downloaded NVSE and NSVEX, redownloaded all the Sexout files.

You definitely would have problems if you are running Sexlab in Fallout New Vegas. You need to install Sexout.

I meant Sexout. Used the wrong terminology.

• 1 month later...

I am having a strange problem.  

If with smalltalk i select anal or oral the animations plays

if i select vaginal sex the game crashes

I have not tested all combinations.

this is a new install of the game with only sextoutng, sexout common resources, and sexout installed.  along with their requirements

I am having a strange problem.  

If with smalltalk i select anal or oral the animations plays

if i select vaginal sex the game crashes

I have not tested all combinations.

this is a new install of the game with only sextoutng, sexout common resources, and sexout installed.  along with their requirements

I believe it is said that Smalltalk is outdated and could cause problems with this mod. I have read that SmallerTalk is the mod to use with Sexout.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2942-smallertalk-version-126-updated-2-3-13/

Have you tried this one yet?

I meant Sexout. Used the wrong terminology.

:P.. I know.. we all have done this at one time or another.. :D.

Sorry didn't respond earlier.. the new forum became active and took over and now we are "retro".. :)

• 2 weeks later...