SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

'94 has a whole bunch of alignment fixes. I need to know the idx number of the animation to fix it (there are over 300). Open the console during sex, click an actor involved and enter 'inv', the idx is the anim token count (just upload a screenshot of console print if in doubt).

300-wow. I really wish there was a quick and global way to disable a bunch of them. Maybe a question for Tomm in another thread. I am certainly happy to be able to block those I dislike but you have to go through that list of 300 one at a time.

my fallout new new vegas crashes when i try to launch the game i have nx 16 and both nvse 4.5 and nvse 4.5b7, nvse 5.0+ still does not want to launch the game why?

try downloading fnv4gb and fnv anti-crash from nexus. Also FNVEdit is highly recommended because it may be that you have the esm files out of order which will cause your game to crash.

my fallout new new vegas crashes when i try to launch the game i have nx 16 and both nvse 4.5 and nvse 4.5b7, nvse 5.0+ still does not want to launch the game why?

try downloading fnv4gb and fnv anti-crash from nexus. Also FNVEdit is highly recommended because it may be that you have the esm files out of order which will cause your game to crash.

How do you install those through FOMM I cannot find the modify executable command on Prideslayers FOMM?

How do you install those through FOMM I cannot find the modify executable command on Prideslayers FOMM?

You drag and drop them into your Data/NVSE/Plugins folder

i´ve found a bug.

if u scale down your characters size via console command (player.setscale x.x) and after that restarting the game, a rezise function for sexout animation is executed.

If this resize function is executed, sexout positioning stops working. it just doesnt start working, no start message, no actor a,b,c message, hotkeys dont work and no debug message of sexout positioning is shown.

odd thing is the bug only occurs when you set the characters scale below 1. i tested scale 1.2 and the bug hasn´t occured. as far as i tested yet, vanilla or custom race both can bug.

can anyone tell me how to switch off the resize function or change standard scale of a race in geck please ?

edit: maybe to reproduce the bug u need to (not sure if  #2 is needed):

1. downscale the characters size

2. have sex 1-2 times (sexout positioning works)

3. restart game

4. then the bug should occur

if the bug occured once, set characters scale back to normal value does only fix the bug if: 

1. setscale to 1.0

2. save game

3. restart game

it is not a bug. all animations build with 1.0 in mind if make your character smaller the reset will still make your character 1.0 since that is the height the game was meant too.

the resize function is not the bug.

the bug is sexout repositioning stops working.

however i tested more. Change the standard character size in geck and the bug  can occur too.

I use the following 4GB enabler by Roy Batty and it works for me:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55061/?

The instructions are very clear and he even gives examples of command line in different configurations. The files go in your game folder and not in the plugins folder. The mod cannot be installed via FOMM but requires simple drag and drop.

For NVAC drop the files in your plugin folder, again no need for FOMM

Hope that helps.

it is not a bug. all animations build with 1.0 in mind if make your character smaller the reset will still make your character 1.0 since that is the height the game was meant too.

however i tested more. Change the standard character size in geck and the bug  can occur too.

Must be your game then because I cannot replicate this following your steps, my character is scale .93 with a base of .93. I can change to whatver scale and positioning still works fine. Does not matter if I restart the game or reload a save, it still works. The only "bug" that I know of is it does not save the new position data yet after moving charachters around. POS is still a work in progress.

Must be your game then because I cannot replicate this following your steps, my character is scale .93 with a base of .93. I can change to whatver scale and positioning still works fine. Does not matter if I restart the game or reload a save, it still works. The only "bug" that I know of is it does not save the new position data yet after moving charachters around. POS is still a work in progress.

ok when u start animation do u get a resize to 1.0 ?

ok when u start animation do u get a resize to 1.0 ?

Yes tested by clicking on PC and using getscale > reports .93 with base .93 > start sex getscale reports 1.0 with base 1.0 > sex ends getscale reports .93 with base .93

So, I think I'm missing something: In the past I didn't use SexoutBodies for females, instead using a T6M out of Nexus. But then I realized that was basically the one Bodies used for females (Plus it has bouncing breasts), so I just switched to that. Problem: While the body type is the T6M, they have underwear on. Not the vanilla underwear and it's no painted underwear either. It's like a 'nevernude' version of the body mesh. Males work fine, underwear when no clothes, nude in sex. Females retain underwear when having sex. So any ideas of what could be wrong here?

I've just read in the OP that you name, along with Astymma, Deedes skeleton as alternative. I believe that one creates misalignments due to the same foot IK issue I had on BodyMorph skeleton which led in the end to remove morphs from legs to solve it. So, more in general, every skeleton which allows morphing on legs (so bodymorph is an exception) will probably cause random misalignments. From what I'm aware, there are at least 3 skeletons that could cause it, two for NV and one for FO3.

Glad to see more great animation are include in Sexout ,but there is still a major problem for me (and probably lots of other people)

There are so many great animation but so little way to trigger them ,some animation was never play by any other mods avaliable out there ,and SexoutSex is out of order for now ,there are even less way to trigger those animation ,like ZAZ animation i always wanna use them but those i'm only albe to use in Tryout ,and it need to do a lots of quest or mission just to see that animation happen once.

Skyrim sexlab has Sexlab matchmaker and switch animation feature which has no such trouble ,is there anyone know how to pass this obstacle? (Or any plan to pass this obstacle)

Glad to see more great animation are include in Sexout ,but there is still a major problem for me (and probably lots of other people)

There are so many great animation but so little way to trigger them ,some animation was never play by any other mods avaliable out there ,and SexoutSex is out of order for now ,there are even less way to trigger those animation ,like ZAZ animation i always wanna use them but those i'm only albe to use in Tryout ,and it need to do a lots of quest or mission just to see that animation happen once.

Skyrim sexlab has Sexlab matchmaker and switch animation feature which has no such trouble ,is there anyone know how to pass this obstacle? (Or any plan to pass this obstacle)

​There is a mod called SexoutPosSwitch that allowed you to switch sex animations on the fly that was great with SexoutPositioning how ever it's outdated and broken, worked great when it did and I miss it especially considering SexoutBangatron and SexoutSex are also in need of updates and I don't know of any other ways to manually force a specific sex animation to play between the PC and NPC, maybe there are console commands perhaps if anyone can pitch in about this or if an animation switch feature could be implemented/merged into SexoutPositioning.

@AJ:Interesting, I'll remove it from the OP list .

--

Position switching should be coming back in '95.

You can call animations from the console easily, click some actor (2P, player is B.):

NX_SetEVST "Sexout:Start::Plugin" "ZAZ"
NX_SetEVFL "Sexout:Start::Anim" 205
CIOS XX064770

see API guide for more info. You can find all the plugin names and anim numbers by looking in tomm434's MCM picker.

• 3 weeks later...

That script doesn't make the item unequippable, it just force equips it when it's added to the inventory. Unequipping an item doesn't re-add it to the inventory, so that script won't run again. You want to use the OnUnequip block to force re-equip it and OnAdd only if you want to forcibly equip it when it is picked up.

To solve your problem you'll also want to add the item in question to the formlist SexoutNGSafeClothes.