SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

I believe the vibrator does not do anything* about from the visual/sound effect. I think it was added a long time ago in pre-prideslayer sexout and has been more or less ignored since.

*When equipped it does the following:

PlayerREF.AddItem SexoutVibratorInside, 1, 1
            PlayerREF.EquipItem SexoutVibratorInside, 1
            PlayerREF.CIOS SexoutVibratorEffect

Which are removed/dispeled when disabled. Other mods can (and maybe some do) check for this and add their own features. I could also add an event if someone is interested in expanding it.

I believe the vibrator does not do anything* about from the visual/sound effect. I think it was added a long time ago in pre-prideslayer sexout and has been more or less ignored since.

*When equipped it does the following:

PlayerREF.AddItem SexoutVibratorInside, 1, 1

PlayerREF.EquipItem SexoutVibratorInside, 1

PlayerREF.CIOS SexoutVibratorEffect

Which are removed/dispeled when disabled. Other mods can (and maybe some do) check for this and add their own features. I could also add an event if someone is interested in expanding it.

What would be useful would be it to lower the lust. Simple and direct. Good choice when the... um.. options aren't so good for your toon. ;). Don't know how that would go about getting done and where but .. it is the idea I had.

if it could fill an invisible bar, or run with an invisible meter, it could slowly fill the "satisfaction" gauge so that if you use it, at a certain point the player character would just orgasm and collapse from the orgasm.

Thinking further, prematurely taking the vibrator off will increase lust greatly the closer you are to climax. Blueballing yourself is a thing.

Taking things even further, collapsing due to orgasm in public/near people will make other people want to sex you real hard because you just exploded in a cloud of lust.

Just some snippets from my lust-addled brain

uh oh, then I've got a problem because they stand inside of each other when that animation plays. I see the other ones working pretty normally though which is strange. how do you open a bsa file?  I'm sure they're in there though, because I downloaded the newest version of this and didn't take anything out.  is there something going on in my load order? I'll upload that. I'm pretty sure I have this installed correctly with the skeleton and everything.  What about my NVSE version?  I'm using the Beta,  should I switch the stable one?

Thanks for getting back to me.  I know everyone plays FO4 these days, but I like New Vegas because it runs so stable now. 

no help for this?  I can't figure it out.  I installed everything normally.  I made no changes to my mod list except for their updates and this is so strange because the other animations look like they work, though maybe they are more un-even than they should be.  

The animations are in the sexout Data fomod. I erroneously said this contains a BSA before, it doesn't, it just unpacks to loose files.

Navigate to: "\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\Characters\_male\idleanims\SexoutAmra\givers\stand"

it should look like: post-158171-0-43371700-1454152235_thumb.png

If it does not, you did not install sexout data correctly- no other explanation.

Did you use FOMM to install the data fomod?

If not, use FOMM, it is an excellent tool and you can download it from the non-adult download section, or use the fork on nexus (they are the same).

FOMM is the only install method I support. If you don't want to use it for some reason, that's your choice, but you're on your own. If you want to use another mod manager or do things manually, you will have to research all the things that entails yourself, because I don't know what they are.

The animations are in the sexout Data fomod. I erroneously said this contains a BSA before, it doesn't, it just unpacks to loose files.

Navigate to: "\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\Characters\_male\idleanims\SexoutAmra\givers\stand"

it should look like: attachicon.gifamra.png

If it does not, you did not install sexout data correctly- no other explanation.

If not, use FOMM, it is an excellent tool and you can download it from the non-adult download section, or use the fork on nexus (they are the same).

FOMM is the only install method I support. If you don't want to use it for some reason, that's your choice, but you're on your own. If you want to use another mod manager or do things manually, you will have to research all the things that entails yourself, because I don't know what they are.

yes, I checked that folder and they are all in there. I have all the requirements for this mod, 

and I use FOMM.  there's a 'custom build 0.14.11.13'  by prideslayer that I read was supposed to install sexout stuff better, but could it be outdated now?  should I just use the official FOMM?  that's the only problem I can think of.  

What animation is this? Kissing? I'll check my copy ASAP.

thank you!   it's in "data / meshes / characters / _male / idleanims / sexoutamra / givers / stand"

and I believe it's "10009a.kf"

right now I'm trying a fresh install of FNV,  including re-downloading all the mods I have installed to make sure they're all up to date,  that'll take a while ^^  that's the trouble with FOMM,  no update checker so you're basically I the dark when you use this tool.   I'm about to give up and play skyrim.

Isn't there a mod where you can selectively perform animations via MCM?

well not that I know of,  but if you look on the page before this, you'll see that Odessa gave me a console command to start the animation but the way I did it is with  "SexoutSex"  it's a dialogue mod that starts animations.  

there's a text like "hey can you help me?  I need the right person for the job."   then you'll see "you look a little nervous, do need help with that? (shoots a coy, lustful gaze)"   and that starts the kissing animation. 

Two possibly dumb questions. Using the new UDF system, I know how to check if someone is being used by Sexout. But how do I check that they're NOT in use? Also, how do I check if a character is currently set as being raped?

While updating Working Girl, the script that makes approaches work will no longer save - I found out it's because I have a couple dozen checks like this:

if 0 == player.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor
        set goal to player
        set walkAI to SexoutWorkingGirlWalktoPlayer
        set num to num + 1
        set chance to 100 / num
    endif

This also explains the couple of messages I got in extremely broken English trying to figure out what's wrong in the plugin, but I couldn't comprehend at the time.

it should look like: attachicon.gifamra.png

yes, I checked that folder and they are all in there. I have all the requirements for this mod, 

and I use FOMM.  there's a 'custom build 0.14.11.13'  by prideslayer that I read was supposed to install sexout stuff better, but could it be outdated now?  should I just use the official FOMM?  that's the only problem I can think of.  

You should be fine with that version. It shouldn't be outdated.

There use to be SexoutBangatron! however it is likely outdated not sure though. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29552-wip-the-sexout-bangatron-updated-67-req-scr/

From the OP

Sexout Bangaton! is exactly what it sounds like:  Sexout Sexkey and Rape Game had a hotkeyed-baby that has sex type and position selection via menus.

well not that I know of,  but if you look on the page before this, you'll see that Odessa gave me a console command to start the animation but the way I did it is with  "SexoutSex"  it's a dialogue mod that starts animations.  

there's a text like "hey can you help me?  I need the right person for the job."   then you'll see "you look a little nervous, do need help with that? (shoots a coy, lustful gaze)"   and that starts the kissing animation. 

Console is the best way to do it that I know of. You can try the mod above to see if it is covered/worked.

Sexout is backward compatible, so bangatron should work as well as it always did. It predates flags, and won't cover any animations added since its last version.

Yea.. that was what I was talking about. Not sure if the kissing was added after the last version of Bangatron! It is worth a try though even if you only use it for testing purposes or some added "fun".. ;).

Two possibly dumb questions. Using the new UDF system, I know how to check if someone is being used by Sexout. But how do I check that they're NOT in use? Also, how do I check if a character is currently set as being raped?

While updating Working Girl, the script that makes approaches work will no longer save - I found out it's because I have a couple dozen checks like this:

if 0 == player.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor
        set goal to player
        set walkAI to SexoutWorkingGirlWalktoPlayer
        set num to num + 1
        set chance to 100 / num
    endif

This also explains the couple of messages I got in extremely broken English trying to figure out what's wrong in the plugin, but I couldn't comprehend at the time.

To check if an actor is not sexout in use, use:

if eval !(call fnSexoutActorInUse ActorREF)
   ; not in use
endif

Using the ! is the same as:

if eval 0 == (call fnSexoutActorInUse ActorREF)

--

I gave a 'LEGACY' prefix to the names of some tokens a few versions back. Their form IDs are the same, so compiled scripts will still work, but to recompile you need to either switch to the UDF (preferably) or add the prefix: "GetItemCount LEGACY00SexoutActor"

--

To check if an actor is being raped, use:

if eval (call fnSexoutGetFlag ActorREF, "Raped", 1)

You can also replace "Raped" with "Raping". Or to get the actual raper for a scene (possibly self):

set Raper to  ActorREF.NX_GetEVFo "Sexout:Started::raper"

Prideslayer stopped the rape tokens being handed out a while ago.

Sexout is backward compatible, so bangatron should work as well as it always did. It predates flags, and won't cover any animations added since its last version.

Yea.. that was what I was talking about. Not sure if the kissing was added after the last version of Bangatron! It is worth a try though even if you only use it for testing purposes or some added "fun".. ;).

damn I was hoping that the FOMM version I was using might have been the problem.  I'm racking my brain here.  there's no error messages or anything when I load the game.  it's not conflicting with anything because I tried running it with only the required plugins active.  I'm gonna have to just download and install everything all over again.  maybe I overlooked something important that is outdated.   

Try loading a game with just sexout and no mods, then call the animation via the console, by clicking on an actor and entering:

NX_SetEVST "Sexout:Start::Plugin", "Sexout-Amra.esp"
NX_SetEVFL "Sexout:Start::Anim", 42
CIOS XX064770

XX = sexout load order in FOMM. Be sure to enter the commands exactly.

I've just bought a new PC last week and re-installed a fresh copy of New Vegas.

I put on a few mods, mainly type 3 and such, now I decided to get Sexout installed. I've done this before. Many, many times. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.

To cut a long story short, it ctd'd many, many times. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WHY WON'T IT WORK!!!?

Erm...cue red faced Dazaster.

When I ran New Vegas from NMM, I forgot to set it to activate with NVSE.

What a wally. BUT AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. Most of the time.  :blush:

damn I was hoping that the FOMM version I was using might have been the problem.  I'm racking my brain here.  there's no error messages or anything when I load the game.  it's not conflicting with anything because I tried running it with only the required plugins active.  I'm gonna have to just download and install everything all over again.  maybe I overlooked something important that is outdated.   

First check and reload the NX extender and make sure your NVSE is the most bleeding edge current. :). Many times that is all that is the problem. Most times that is my issue with animations when something goes wrong.

You did not, by any chance, install any other mods involving animation, like umpa's dance mod or something, did you?

Good point Almondo. Mods that have other animations can mess up Sexout animations and calls.

Also isn't there a debug script that can be turned on right before? Then test and have the issue occur, collect the bug report and post here? That might help much more.

I've got a fresh install and new game going with the current version of NG and decided to test out the sex to make sure everything is working.  Positioning doesn't seem to be working.  Everything else looks fine, but none of the Positioning keys work.  I'm using Mod Organizer by the way.

I tried moving SexoutPosNew.esp to the bottom of my load order to ensure it gets loaded last but that hasn't fixed anything.  Are there any known conflicts with positioning?  Anything that might be preventing it from working?