SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

You must be.

I can download, install, and activate and even arrange the mods perfectly using FOMM. (I don't use FOMM but installed it to be sure ... you are very welcome :P)

post-89432-0-24608300-1453500455_thumb.jpgpost-89432-0-94069600-1453500462_thumb.jpgpost-89432-0-54023000-1453500469_thumb.jpgpost-89432-0-43521300-1453500475_thumb.jpg

Not sure what your problem is with downloads or installation etc. It works on my system (clean) without any problems. I am using Pride's x32bit program. FOMM.

So the Sexout Core downloads without a problem, Sexout Data keeps failing to download, am I the only one having this problem?

No your not, I get random download failures ever since the site rollback. Just tried to download DATA twice and both failed around 50MB mark despite download speed of 1.3+MB per sec. BODIES download fine. This is not limited to Sexout downloads as I tried some other Skyrim armor downloads with same failed result, some download just fine. I can download from Nexus and others from same system and browser without issue.

post-139201-0-71027500-1453502310_thumb.jpg

You must be.

I can download, install, and activate and even arrange the mods perfectly using FOMM. (I don't use FOMM but installed it to be sure ... you are very welcome :P)

attachicon.gifCapture1.JPGattachicon.gifCapture2.JPGattachicon.gifCapture3.JPGattachicon.gifCapture4.JPG

Not sure what your problem is with downloads or installation etc. It works on my system (clean) without any problems. I am using Pride's x32bit program. FOMM.

That is not my problem, my problem is that I can't download Sexout Data, it fails to download.

Imperfection, on 22 Jan 2016 - 2:39 PM, said:

So the Sexout Core downloads without a problem, Sexout Data keeps failing to download, am I the only one having this problem?

No your not, I get random download failures ever since the site rollback. Just tried to download DATA twice and both failed around 50MB mark despite download speed of 1.3+MB per sec. BODIES download fine. This is not limited to Sexout downloads as I tried some other Skyrim armor downloads with same failed result, some download just fine. I can download from Nexus and others from same system and browser without issue.

I hope it gets fixed, I can't use spunk without it.

I have no problems downloading anything from this site and downloaded and even extracted the FOMM and it looks all good from my side. I doubt this is a Sexout issue  I'd post a thread (or find one) related to download issues and see what the issue is causing these download issues.

Also I was testing the install as well to be sure I wasn't downloading a corrupted file just in case that was an issue besides your not being able to download. Just checking the bases.

You issue with only have a couple of post might have been restrictions however with Imperfection having problems as well that likely isn't the case. I'd still say post a new thread or find one that is already here on the download issues. It is likely the best source for a fix. Ashal might have to check more into this.

I have no problems downloading anything from this site and downloaded and even extracted the FOMM and it looks all good from my side. I doubt this is a Sexout issue  I'd post a thread (or find one) related to download issues and see what the issue is causing these download issues.

Also I was testing the install as well to be sure I wasn't downloading a corrupted file just in case that was an issue besides your not being able to download. Just checking the bases.

You issue with only have a couple of post might have been restrictions however with Imperfection having problems as well that likely isn't the case. I'd still say post a new thread or find one that is already here on the download issues. It is likely the best source for a fix. Ashal might have to check more into this.

Sexout Data is the only one having a fail to download issue, everything else is working and I doubt it is because of restrictions. No thread about this issue and starting a thread about this issue would be pointless since it has to do with the link for the Data only. I will start a new thread  to seek help then though I don't see the need for it.

Sexout Data is the only one having a fail to download issue, everything else is working and I doubt it is because of restrictions. No thread about this issue and starting a thread about this issue would be pointless since it has to do with the link for the Data only. I will start a new thread  to seek help then though I don't see the need for it.

I just posted over here if you want to add you 2c worth as well,

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13724-problems-with-downloads/page-8

Strange that the download is failing, maybe it is just large and the site was having intermittent issues. You could try the torrent, it is for '95 but the upgrade is a lot smaller.

---

Any T3 BNB should work fine with sexout. Last Type3 I used was one by Kendo2 in the download section, which is nice. I've switched to T6M for my latest game for a change.

hello guys, can you recommend a "replacer BODY TYPE 3 BNB" that works well with this mod?

Thank you in advance  :blush:

I've used Type 3 with Kendo's Body Type, T6M, and my current favorite Type3BG.  All work rather well, though there is some clipping with BG.

It's all just a matter of visual appeal.

Though with T6M, you'll need to do some work to get everything working correctly.

Kendo Type 3: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9407-rel-k2s-berry-boobs-bnb-body-replacer/

T6M: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45162/? + http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6853-t6m-bouncing-breasts/

Type3BG: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57627/?

the kissing animation isn't in there since the amra plugin was removed.  they'll just stand inside of each other.  just wanted to throw that out there if it wasn't reported yet.   is there any place I could get that animation from so it'll work again? 

I've used Type 3 [......]

Thank a lot KRSG, I had tried to find me the correct replacers but I admit that I knew little of what to use ...  :blush:

I try your configuration  :shy:  :heart:

In practice you have loaded in order:
1 Kerry
2 TM6
3 Type3BG
allowing the rewrite every time??

Thanks from a dummie friend  :angel:

I've used Type 3 [......]

Thank a lot KRSG, I had tried to find me the correct replacers but I admit that I knew little of what to use ...  :blush:

I try your configuration  :shy:  :heart:

In practice you have loaded in order:
1 Kerry
2 TM6
3 Type3BG
allowing the rewrite every time??

Thanks from a dummie friend  :angel:

Whoa, whoa.  They don't replace each other, they're all stand alone ones.  Sort of.  The only thing they replace is the Type 3 Body.

The Textures from Kerry can overwrite the Textures from the others, but definitely not the meshes.  I have no I idea what would happen.

Basically,

1. Install a skeleton.  Something like http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45229/?.  You'll need this for bouncing to be correct.

2. Install Boucning Breasts.  http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35047/?.  Overwrite everything.

3. install the Type 3 Body.  http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34702/?.  Overwrite everything.

Then choose one body type from above you would like to replace it with.

Kerry is essentially the Type 3 body with bigger breasts and better textures.

T6M to me comes with, to me, the best looking Equipment replacers.  http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45505/?.  Though the body itself isn't all that bad either.  A bit more shapely or defined in my opinion.

Type3BG has big breasts, a great big ass, but not too much.  The very definition of curvy.

Choose one of these and then Overwrite everything.

Though like I said, the Textures from Kerry can overwrite the Textures from the others and they look very good.

Hope this helps.

the kissing animation isn't in there since the amra plugin was removed.  they'll just stand inside of each other.  just wanted to throw that out there if it wasn't reported yet.   is there any place I could get that animation from so it'll work again? 

Doesn't look that way from where I'm standing: post-158171-0-30625500-1453839964_thumb.png

They are in the sexout data BSA fomod.

Sexout-Amra.esp anims: 41, 42, 61.

Open console, click an actor and:

NX_SetEVST "Sexout:Start::Plugin", "Sexout-Amra.esp"
NX_SetEVFL "Sexout:Start::Anim" 42
CIOS XX064770

uh oh, then I've got a problem because they stand inside of each other when that animation plays. I see the other ones working pretty normally though which is strange. how do you open a bsa file?  I'm sure they're in there though, because I downloaded the newest version of this and didn't take anything out.  is there something going on in my load order? I'll upload that. I'm pretty sure I have this installed correctly with the skeleton and everything.  What about my NVSE version?  I'm using the Beta,  should I switch the stable one?

Thanks for getting back to me.  I know everyone plays FO4 these days, but I like New Vegas because it runs so stable now. 

loadorder.txt

Whoa, whoa.  They don't replace each other, they're all stand alone ones.  Sort of.  The only thing they replace is the Type 3 Body.

[...]

Hope this helps.

Ah.. okay, I get it now !!

THANKS THANKS THAKS a lotssss!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I did not practice of nude body by various mod simultaneously and I did not understand how to do it (I used only mod nexus for Dragon age before ..one mod for all nude :P ) ..

Your explanation is very clear and complete, I tried it and it seems to work fine, for now I tried the "Kerry" but I'll see how  the other and then I decide which one to use, or maybe I change during the game, switching to one at another, because also the t6and t3bg look beautiful, thanks again.  :blush:

I did not see the man's body during sex but I haved read the faqs of this mod and I realized that I had forgotten files "body" with the mesh "breeze" heheh  :dodgy:

Ciao Guys and sorry for my poor english  :angel:

[...]

Hope this helps.

Ah.. okay, I get it now !!

THANKS THANKS THAKS a lotssss!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I did not practice of nude body by various mod simultaneously and I did not understand how to do it (I used only mod nexus for Dragon age before ..one mod for all nude :P ) ..

Your explanation is very clear and complete, I tried it and it seems to work fine, for now I tried the "Kerry" but I'll see how  the other and then I decide which one to use, or maybe I change during the game, switching to one at another, because also the t6and t3bg look beautiful, thanks again.  :blush:

I did not see the man's body during sex but I haved read the faqs of this mod and I realized that I had forgotten files "body" with the mesh "breeze" heheh  :dodgy:

Ciao Guys and sorry for my poor english  :angel:

Not a problem.  Glad I could help.

So what does the egg vibrator button do? I mean I know it equips the egg vibrator, but aside from the visual effects, it doesn't seem to have any effect. Also, can you swap it out for something else? Or is it just content for a plugin that uses it?

So what does the egg vibrator button do? I mean I know it equips the egg vibrator, but aside from the visual effects, it doesn't seem to have any effect. Also, can you swap it out for something else? Or is it just content for a plugin that uses it?

It is just there as far as I know.. Just to give good vibrations lol :P. I never seen it do anything much else. Perhaps there to use if the lust gets too high but I don't know if it is coded to do that.

It is just there as far as I know.. Just to give good vibrations lol :P. I never seen it do anything much else. Perhaps there to use if the lust gets too high but I don't know if it is coded to do that.

Lmao, good vibes indeed.

It doesn't actually reduce lust or give satisfaction. Perhaps a future mod could have a use for it. A sexual roleplay mod where you have to keep the vibrator on while you go about doing stuff.

A more attainable plugin would be setting any vibrating toys that you can find in SCR/Spectrums ToyPack to that toy keybind, such that it allows you to vibe on the go.

But yeah, a code for it to reduce lust would be nice.

True!! I hope a useful utilize of egg vibrator or a awasome scene ;)

anyway, the vibrator effect is good :D