SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

I believe the one I tested a week or so changed a different one, but now I can't remember. It was that PC only idles thing, if you want to check it out. Replaces the 'standing around' idles for the player to make them more NPC like, alternating between arms folded, hands on hips, etc.

I've got that installed, raestloz' PC Idles. It actually works without a hitch for me straight out the box with no FNVedit fiddling required. Or to put it another way, I'm yet to find anything it "breaks".  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Have a look in Sexout STD's how the 3 spells detect sex end, it can also e done for start too. Basically your mod gives a spell into SexoutNG and Sexout NG then casts that spel on any actor engaged in sex when done. You detect that Spell and run a script in it to do what you want to do. It also sticks the names of the actors involved into a formlist for you.

@dongding:  I used this in Sexout Char Resize.  Use GetKnockedState.  If it's == 1, then that's when they've fallen on the ground.  If you need to check when they're getting back up, check == 0 (obviously, both during sex and then getting up after being knocked down on the floor, it's going to return 0).

Thanks!

There should also be a token in their inventory added during sex called 000SexoutActor, it should disappear at the end of sex.

Well, I just want to set the Hunger, dehydration and sleep deprivation levels to 0 after sex. Do I still need a token for this?

Thanks!

There should also be a token in their inventory added during sex called 000SexoutActor, it should disappear at the end of sex.

Why are you telling anyone this.. they might start using it!

All the tokens in sexout are going away... eventually. The first step is for people to stop using them, not encouraging more people to *start* using them! :D

@Halstrom:  I thought that things prefaced with zeroes were no longer being used (pre-NX scripts, etc.)?  Does this not apply to tokens?

Some of them, like that one, are still handed out so scripts that check for them don't break. They aren't scripted anymore, though they used to be -- pre-NG, that token was "the one" that controlled everything. All the original sexout mods looked for it to determine if it was safe to start their own act.

When NG gets to 2.8.X, those tokens will be scripted to throw warnings into the console or somewhere, saying people need to stop using them. In 2.9.X, they will no longer be handed out by Sexout.

In 3.0 (a long ways off), they will actually be removed from the ESM, along with a lot of other potentially mod-breaking changes, so that release is... probably at least another year away.

Those ver #s are just guesses right now. My plan for minor version # releases in the future is:

2.7.X -- switching of a lot of stuff to the new NVSE stuff like arrays and UDFs.

2.8.X -- deprecation of tokens.

2.9.X -- tokens now inactive, FormIDs still valid.

3.0.X -- token FormIDs invalid.

• 2 weeks later...

rTmp is a ref on a dog

rTmpItem is a ref on a human female

set SexoutNG.ActorA to rTmp
set SexoutNG.ActorB to rTmpItem
set Sexout.duration to 10
rTmp.CIOS SexoutBegin

Works perfectly.

rTmpItem.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
rTmpItem.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" rTmp
rTmpItem.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" rTmpItem
rTmpItem.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::duration" 10
rTmp.CIOS SexoutBegin
Give : NGSAN: Aborting due to 2.0

What did I miss ?

Secondly, in the new syntax, is there a method to know if a reference is already involved in sex ?

Thanks

rTmp is a ref on a dog

rTmpItem is a ref on a human female

set SexoutNG.ActorA to rTmp
set SexoutNG.ActorB to rTmpItem
set Sexout.duration to 10
rTmp.CIOS SexoutBegin

Works perfectly.

rTmpItem.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
rTmpItem.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" rTmp
rTmpItem.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" rTmpItem
rTmpItem.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::duration" 10
rTmp.CIOS SexoutBegin
Give : NGSAN: Aborting due to 2.0

What did I miss ?

Secondly, in the new syntax, is there a method to know if a reference is already involved in sex ?

Thanks

I am not sure, but why do you call all Sexout Variables on rTmpItem except of the last one on rTmp?

Strec, most of your questions should be answered here.

If not, you can feel free to ask API questions in that thread -- it gets more traffic for this kind of thing than the download thread here. There's an "in use" flag on Variable04 you can check, or you can check for the token in their inventory, but the former is the better method. In a stunning lack of oversight on my part, I have not yet created an NX var for that.

Checking the flag is easy though.

int iAV
; ....
set iAV to ActorA.GetAV Variable04
if (0 == (LogicalAnd iAV SexoutNG.FlagInUse))
; ... actor not presently being used by sexout
endif
Not that unless you check this immediately before calling CIOS (at least in the same frame), the actor may be in use by the time you do the CIOS. For example if you check it and use it as a trigger for something "slow" like StartConversation or Moveto, by the time those finish, the result may be different.

I have been thinking of a way to queue acts, but nothing concrete yet.

So I guess we HAVE to use Fallout Mod Manager, instead of Nexus Mod Manager?  It is all over the Nexus site that FOMM is broke for the most part, and people are using NMM instead, and even modders are making their mods NMM compatible.  Is there a NMM version for this framework?

Nexus created NMM. Nexus pushes NMM. That is the reason FOMM is mentioned as being Broke. It isn't . I use the official and the experimental. NO problems. The only thing if you use the Official Don't put in your nexus password or name. Close that panel down and start adding mods. That part don't work... I believe we can also blame Nexus for that problem as well.

Except for TWW for the most part the Official FOMM works for every mod I have tried. Very, very large mods might have some issues but most mods don't even come close to that size. And for the record last time I tried NMM for one of those mods it choked worse than the official FOMM.

Currently the experimental FOMM is looking very good and looks very promising for the future with new features being added as well.