Devious Assets and Expansion for Bodyslide -- CBBE HDT

I also had issues with an invisible body (probably because of the fullbody harness).

Removing the HDT TBBP addon makes the body appear but all distorted like in the screenshots above.

Using the TBBP addon makes everything work fine with everything except the body disappearing when using the harness.

For information I got the harness equipped from starting a game with www.loverslab.com/topic/24980-alternate-start-live-a-deviant-life-422014/ this mod which uses resources from DD assets and extension.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info.  I've solved the problems, just haven't updated the files yet

Btw, I should have asked this earlier, but does this mean those who do not use HDTBody cannot get the bouncing skeletons?

Previous attempts to add tbbp to other bodies were disastrous.  It seems to be something about the bone weights on the bodies in Bodyslide--a known bug.  It hasn't been updated yet, but was fixed with the HDT body.  I am working on fixing it today though 

• 3 weeks later...

I also had issues with an invisible body (probably because of the fullbody harness).

Removing the HDT TBBP addon makes the body appear but all distorted like in the screenshots above.

Using the TBBP addon makes everything work fine with everything except the body disappearing when using the harness.

For information I got the harness equipped from starting a game with www.loverslab.com/topic/24980-alternate-start-live-a-deviant-life-422014/ this mod which uses resources from DD assets and extension.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info.  I've solved the problems, just haven't updated the files yet

Any possibility of that update hitting the download section any time soon?

Hope this helps.

I don't think any new items were added by 2.7.5 so a update may not be required and we'll just need to run bodyslide again to re-custom fit the stuff to our chosen body size

I don't think any new items were added by 2.7.5 so a update may not be required and we'll just need to run bodyslide again to re-custom fit the stuff to our chosen body size

He probably means the update with the fix for the broken pieces.

He probably means the update with the fix for the broken pieces.

Exactly, my body is still gone :/

Not sure if anyone else ran into this, but my game was randomly crashing with these meshes. I compared them to the normal non-body slide versions and noticed that this version makes 3 or 4 extra files (don't remember their names but they all ended in _0, so just look through the main Devious Assets download and check for _1 files that have no _0 counterpart). Deleting them appears to have solved the problem for me...hopefully it wasn't a coincidence. 

Edit: Forgot to mention I used the HDT non-TBBP version and the tighter cuffs/harnessses files. 

Open BodySlide 2.0
Select "Choose Groups" from the "Filter by Groups" Spyglass/Drop-down (center-top)
Select either "Skeuomorph Devious" or "Skeuomorph Devious psb" and hit "OK"

Skeuomorph options don't appear in the drop down menu

Open BodySlide 2.0

Select "Choose Groups" from the "Filter by Groups" Spyglass/Drop-down (center-top)

Select either "Skeuomorph Devious" or "Skeuomorph Devious psb" and hit "OK"

Skeuomorph options don't appear in the drop down menu

That's odd.  But that should be fixed in the new version just released

Hi ! Thanks for this mod ! I'm using a custom CBBE body with HDT_PE, do I need the CBBE files or the HDT ones ? Maybe both ?

wondering about this myself.

What is "HDT_PE"?  I haven't heard of that one.  If the base body you customize is CBBE, then use that one.  If your base body is HDT, then use that.  The primary difference between the two body forms, besides associated sliders and bone weights, is breast position and size

"HDT_PE" stands for "HDT_Physics Extension"

I wanted to ask, is it okay to overwrite 2.7.5 with the tighter cuffs and harness variant or are you planing on updating them too?

EDIT: I see that version 2.7.5 has far fewer files compared to 2.7.d, is 2.7.5 supposed to be an update or a standalone version?

Sorry for asking too many questions....

I'm using HDT Body 1.4.7 and installed your assets for HDT 2.7.5. After getting some devices added to my character I can still see some clipping...

I got the armbinder and when I walk I can see the breasts jiggle out of the devices.

I've attached my load order.  I'm using CBBE / Bodyslide / XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50 / HDT Body / HDT Extensions 14.28

(I followed the tutorial here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/)

This is what I have installed.

1. Realistic Ragdolls and Force: http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/601/?

2. XP32 Max Skeleton Extended: http://www.loverslab...leton-extended/, overwriting everything. I also said Yes on using HDT in the fomod installer.

3. CBBE and  Bodyslide2/Outfitstudio

4. HDT Body 1.4.7: http://www.loverslab...e/658-hdt-body/

6. I generated a HDT CBBE Body in Bodyslide 2, after tweaking sliders just a slight amount.

6. Installed Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide  TBBP HDT and generated meshes in BS2.

7. Installed the Havok Object

7. Installed hdt physics extensions 14.28

8. Setup the [HAVOK] settings

9. Installed all the base DD mods (assets, integration, expansion, etc)

10. Installed your Devious_Assets_HDT_Bodyslide_2.7.5.7z

Thanks

post-76197-0-50213000-1400287774_thumb.jpg

post-76197-0-70331500-1400287778_thumb.jpg

post-76197-0-17346500-1400287785_thumb.jpg

"HDT_PE" stands for "HDT_Physics Extension"

I wanted to ask, is it okay to overwrite 2.7.5 with the tighter cuffs and harness variant or are you planing on updating them too?

EDIT: I see that version 2.7.5 has far fewer files compared to 2.7.d, is 2.7.5 supposed to be an update or a standalone version?

Sorry for asking too many questions....

Thanks for the HDT_PE--thught I may have missed a body type

This version includes the tighter cuffs and harness already, no need to overwrite.  Previous versions included the collars, but they don't change so it made no sense to keep including them  

I'm using HDT Body 1.4.7 and installed your assets for HDT 2.7.5. After getting some devices added to my character I can still see some clipping...

I got the armbinder and when I walk I can see the breasts jiggle out of the devices.

I've attached my load order.  I'm using CBBE / Bodyslide / XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50 / HDT Body / HDT Extensions 14.28

(I followed the tutorial here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/)

2. XP32 Max Skeleton Extended: http://www.loverslab...leton-extended/, overwriting everything. I also said Yes on using HDT in the fomod installer.

6. I generated a HDT CBBE Body in Bodyslide 2, after tweaking sliders just a slight amount.

6. Installed Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide  TBBP HDT and generated meshes in BS2.

Thanks

Did you build the assets in bodyslide after installing?  The clipping looks like the standard mod

Thanks

Did you build the assets in bodyslide after installing?  The clipping looks like the standard mod

I had picked the group "Devious Assets HDT" and then batch built everything in that group. Do I need to pay attention to the preset as well, I just noticed the preset defaults to CT77 CBAdvanced, not simply CBBE. Do I need to make sure CBBE is selected in the preset?

post-76197-0-20875100-1400290074_thumb.png

Installed 2.7.5 PSB and Tighter_Cuffs_and_Harness_PSB today and it looks great exept arms and leg cuffs. Dont think they got changed in any way so they are far too big and not very well positioned.

Armbinder, belts and harness looks perfect tho.

Bra happens to clip a little during animations that involve breast bouncing. Belted masturbation for example. Dunno maybe making them just a little bit bigger could prevent that.

I'm having quite a bit of clipping which might be due to my bodyslide usage, which sliders do i need to alter to make only the items slightly bigger so they will fit?

2014_05_17_00002.jpg

Edit: Made bit of progress by choosing one of the larger breasted presets to build the bra with but i'm still unable to get the belt to display correctly, i've tried building just the belts with a variety of the presets but i'm still not able to fix it (having to trial and error it since when i change a slider in bodyslide and click preview i can't really notice a difference)

2014_05_17_00003.jpg

Can anybody recommend a pre-set to use for the belts to make fit or the sliders i need to adjust before building to increase the belt at the front, on the rear of the npc it displays fine.

Thanks

I had picked the group "Devious Assets HDT" and then batch built everything in that group. Do I need to pay attention to the preset as well, I just noticed the preset defaults to CT77 CBAdvanced, not simply CBBE. Do I need to make sure CBBE is selected in the preset?

You need to make sure you batch build relative to the preset you built your body with, otherwise they won't fit your body

I'm having quite a bit of clipping which might be due to my bodyslide usage, which sliders do i need to alter to make only the items slightly bigger so they will fit?

2014_05_17_00002.jpg

Edit: Made bit of progress by choosing one of the larger breasted presets to build the bra with but i'm still unable to get the belt to display correctly, i've tried building just the belts with a variety of the presets but i'm still not able to fix it (having to trial and error it since when i change a slider in bodyslide and click preview i can't really notice a difference)

2014_05_17_00003.jpg

Can anybody recommend a pre-set to use for the belts to make fit or the sliders i need to adjust before building to increase the belt at the front, on the rear of the npc it displays fine.

Seems like a bone wight problem.  I will release a bone-weighted version today.  Right now, everything has the default bone weights from the original 

I'm getting a lot of clipping as well. I first noticed it Captured Dreams , so started a new game with LADL and the harness was clipping into the lower abdomen and the front of the belt was inside the character. The bra was okay but there was a little bit of clipping on the shoulders with the armbinder. I'm using CBBE Slim btw.

I removed and then installed V2.7.4d and rerun Bodyslide and all the items were back to normal. I can upload some screenshots if you need them but it looks like you've got everything in hand already.