Devious Assets and Expansion for Bodyslide -- CBBE HDT

Guest TheCuteHamster

Is there still no solution to this?

As mentioned by others, the harness among other things doesn't scale.

Is it possible for someone else to fix this, or could it be done individually? I tried messing around with this myself, but my knowledge regarding BodySlider/Outfit Studio is very limited.

Just to be sure, is it true, that it's only possible to play with the DD Assets without clipping if I use the unmodified "CBBE 3.2.3 (curvy) or UNPB 2.5.2 female body" at the moment?

Also, my characters breasts are clipping (/bouncing) through the bra, is that an issue related to the outdated state of this mod, or is it an error made by me?

Is it possible for someone else to fix this, or could it be done individually? I tried messing around with this myself, but my knowledge regarding BodySlider/Outfit Studio is very limited.

Just to be sure, is it true, that it's only possible to play with the DD Assets without clipping if I use the unmodified "CBBE 3.2.3 (curvy) or UNPB 2.5.2 female body" at the moment?

Also, my characters breasts are clipping (/bouncing) through the bra, is that an issue related to the outdated state of this mod, or is it an error made by me?

True, harnesses aren't conformed (they aren't converted to scale using bodyslide) and bra doesn't have weighting (won't bounce), that said I don't think it should, but since almost everyone is using either BBP or HDT it will clip.

I tried conforming harness models, but to no avail (I wasn't messing with BS 2.0 for some time, I think I simply forgot) and one of them even crashes whole Bodyslide editor. So yeah.

Perhaps somebody's had better luck with it, anyone?

I downloaded Skeuomorph other mod [WIP] Bodyslide fix for CBBE Advanced TBBP Body 0.5 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1072-wip-bodyslide-fix-for-cbbe-advanced-tbbp-body/  and after that i was able to make the devices fit, took a bit of playing with bodyslide and the presets though.

Is anyone else getting a CTD when trying to equip the Harness (or Locked Harness) using this?

All the other stuff works (lots of clipping so I have many edits to do, but works) but the harness causes CTD.  I can craft it fine, just can't equip.

Of course that also means LADL isn't working for me :(

UPDATE: The plain old "Harness" does not CTD, but it also appears invisible.  Both the "Locking Harness" and "Custom Harness" cause CTD for me.  All other DD items work fine.

Any ideas?

maybe it is possible to use a different harness... i.e. this one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/805-leather-harness-cbbe-bodyslide-support-conversion/

that harness seems to work with the bodyslide sliders... so maybe its possible to create meshes with that one and replace the DD harness meshes/textures so it uses the linked harness instead.

both harnesses are pretty similar, so maybe it is possible to modify the DD harness with a reference from the linked harness in bodyslide or so? i.e. copying the bones/vertixes/whatever is needed for sliders to work from that one to the DD one?

maybe someone who knows more about sliders and bodyslide could figure something out with this to get either the DD harness working with sliders or if its possible to replace the DD harness with this one.

Is anyone else getting a CTD when trying to equip the Harness (or Locked Harness) using this?

All the other stuff works (lots of clipping so I have many edits to do, but works) but the harness causes CTD.  I can craft it fine, just can't equip.

Of course that also means LADL isn't working for me :(

UPDATE: The plain old "Harness" does not CTD, but it also appears invisible.  Both the "Locking Harness" and "Custom Harness" cause CTD for me.  All other DD items work fine.

Any ideas?

Sorry, I'm an idiot: I forgot to mention I'm having this issue with the HDT Body version.

That said, I spent the past 2 hours reinstalling my entire game from scratch, all except HDT-specific mods.  Using the Bodyslide files here, I can create a character and it all works - the harnesses all fit and none cause CTD (I am of course using the default CBBE shape, but still, it's working.)

I then install HDT, and naked, everything is still fine.  Using sexy idle 1, collision works and all.

Then I uninstall the bodyslide conversion from this thread, and install the HDT conversion instead.  I convert the gear, and load my game.  I can equip every last item in DD - Integration (and even the stuff from Expansion, though I haven't tried Ebonite stuff) and no issues.

Last I try to equip the Harness.  Invisible.  Unequip and exit inventory, then reenter and equip Locking Harness.  Get the message, all appears fine.

I exit inventory and insta-CTD.

So all I want is for the harness to not crash.  I don't even really want the harness.  I like it but I can totally live without it.  But LADL crashes on all except the dead easiest start because they all equip a Harness.  And I really want LADL working.

So, question: if I used the non-HDT version of the harness only, might this avert the crashes?  If not, is there some other solution aside from just giving up on HDT entirely?

Best i've been able to do by trying different preset and just rebuilding the belts/bra's is...

2urqfxh.jpg

Need to find a slightly larger breasted preset to build just the bra, the belt fits fine (believe that was the athletic preset for the belts) :)

• 2 weeks later...

If this still isn't fixed by the time Blabba's CITRUS body is released I will probably convert it to that.

By released do you mean the first non-beta? I am testing the beta 2 out as well.

I mean the final version when blabba says he has added all the sliders he is going to add. I re converted this for HDT body and its working and looking fine in my game.

It takes like 2 minutes a piece of gear in outfit studio if you know what you are doing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It would be great if a new version of this came out that would work with the new nipple piercings in the latest version of DD - Assets.

It would also be good if it came out and worked with Devious Expansion, but... hey! I gave up on the bra and piercing a long time ago. I mod my character's ta-tas to be way too big to deal with that kind of thing. The SeD7 piercings don't work either, and fugg if I can get them to work using outfit studio.

• 3 months later...

Wow this is some really good work here, I especially like the harnesses as I know how hard it is to get those right. With most other bodyslide mods it takes me a while to fix up the harnesses in outfit studio but with yours it was just one quick adjustment and I was done. Small bug report though it seems the back of the padded belt stretchs in a weird way when you crouch. It looks like instead of evenly distributing the stretching over the whole belt its doing it on just 1 or 2 nodes in the model. I dont know if its affecting other belts as I only tested the one. It very well could be something on my end but I feel its worth mentioning anyways.

One last thing maybe you should consider getting "UPDATE" put in the thread title as I see you posted this on the 7th but no one has replied yet. My bet is they still think the thread is dead.

how do i install this on mod organizer? it says no game directory at the top level but i cant find the directory

I have never used Mod Organizer so I do not know.  However you can install manually.  The downloaded file has all the directories in it starting with "Data."  It may be that your file didn't download completely.  Could try downloading again, there should be no directory issues

1. Devious Expansion links to Devious Devices Integration

2. Any news on getting some assets like Pony Boots from DDx to work with Bodyslide?

I'll be damned, but I can't get them to work properly on my own (meshes are either invisible in Bodyslide and/or crashes it when I try to edit them)

1. Devious Expansion links to Devious Devices Integration

2. Any news on getting some assets like Pony Boots from DDx to work with Bodyslide?

I'll be damned, but I can't get them to work properly on my own (meshes are either invisible in Bodyslide and/or crashes it when I try to edit them)

There seems to either be something wrong with the boot meshes -- they don't show in Bodyslide for me either.  Not sure if they work in game or not