Devious Assets and Expansion for Bodyslide -- CBBE HDT

Skeuomorph, may I suggest cleaning up the download files by removing the older ones and the tighter variant since 99.9% of the people will be using the latest version of DD. Plus it would cause less problems and confusions. :)

Just did..was waiting till things seemed to work more or less correctly

I tested the new version with bodyslide 2 (HDT 2.7.5a + HDT Body 1.4)..

..the belly slider does not work (belt).

I think the problem with clipping is given by this.

(I have not checked other sliders)

Not sure what is causing that, it works on my machine in Outfit Studio, though i have not tested it in game yet.  Did you re-build the files after install?

Just tested CBBE and it seems to be the same as before

My only other option is to bone-weight everything in Blender before export.  Will be tomorrow before I can get to that.  Have to go to the beach today

No problem I've reinstalled 2.7.d for now so all is well. Might be an idea to add it back to the download list in case anyone needs it.

Have a great time at the beach :)

Not sure what is causing that, it works on my machine in Outfit Studio, though i have not tested it in game yet.  Did you re-build the files after install?

Yep.

no sliders problem with version HDT 2.7.d (11,3 MB)

the new version is 5,49 MB (missing something?)  :)

Here's my report, using 2.7.5a for HDT.

I get clipping issue with the Armbinder, Belts (All variants), Leather Cuffs (Padded Cuffs are okay) and Harness.

I also noticed that the belts are TBBP enabled, any chance to get disabled ones like in previous version?

Cheers!

P.S. For people who are wondering why the file size is less than previous version is because he removed the collars files since they make no difference.

Hi, I get pretty severe clipping from the armbinder + HDTBody.

So, I use HDT CBBE BodySlide/Hourglass body shape in my game, since I like that particular aesthetic. And, when I use that combo on the DD gear, I get this in my game:

post-71663-0-29339500-1400652590_thumb.jpg

So, I had a look at things in Outfit Studio. I'm not sure why I can't see Hourglass settings, but I loaded HDTBody as the reference shape, and loaded the armbinder as the outfit. Here's the result:

post-71663-0-56525700-1400652760_thumb.jpg

So, pretty similar. Umm, can we fix this? I haven't used OS at all, but I gather this is a pretty simple thing to do, to make the outfit mesh conform to the shape of the body mesh.

A further question I have is... if I did fix this up to have no clipping, would that make it so that my HDT CBBE BodySlide/Hourglass settings would benefit, or does this only really alter things for the base shape (HDTBody)?

Umm, anyone know? What video tutes do I need to look at to fix something like this? Or is a fix for this coming shortly, Skeuomorph?

Any help/information would be cool.

Hi, I noticed Min's put some DD meshes in the expansion pack. I'm not sure what they are, or even if they're new meshes, but you have a choice of CBBE or UNP-B.

Since they're probably sized only for these default shapes, are they these meshes likely to see bodyslide versions (from this mod) too? No rush. Just wondering. For now, I'll probably reshape my bodies back to default, so everything matches.

no signal from Skeuomorph (has probably lost interest in the development perhaps?)  :( 

there are no updates for this mod since May 17.

download files are bugged (missing many .psd files).