Devious Assets and Expansion for Bodyslide -- CBBE HDT

It looks pretty good so far, but I did run into 1 error.

The harnessBodyFull (from Devious Expansion, used by Life a Deviant Life) is supposed to contain a body, which your version doesn't. WIthout it you get big red exclamation marks ingame.

Thank you for that...I wasn't sure where the Full version came from, and that's what I just took out of the "b" version assuming it was something I stuck in there by mistake.  Will fix soon.  Also--thanks for letting me know it needs a body--I had no idea

Thanks for the quick update, but I'm afraid the body you included with the full harness doesn't scale with the sliders at all.

That may be unavoidable.  For each set I just added the reference body as the body.  I'll start trying to figure something out

Using the PSB 2.7.c version now and for the most part, it seems to be working correctly, although I haven't gotten around to test it in game yet.

I did notice it didn't have any presets initially but when I looked in SkeuomorphDeviousPSBGroup.xml, it became pretty clear to me why. That file only adds the group Devious Assets PSB for all the items but not CB++, which is needed for existing presets to be used. An easy fix, in the end.

Just in case that is a bit too confusing, this is what my SkeuomorphDeviousPSBGroup.xml looks like now:

<SliderGroups>

<Group name="Devious Assets PSB">
        <Member name="Armbinder_PSB" />
        <Member name="Iron_Belt_PSB" />
        <Member name="Padded_Belt_PSB" />
        <Member name="Padded_Belt_Open_PSB" />
        <Member name="Padded_Bra_PSB" />
        <Member name="Posture_Collar_PSB" />
        <Member name="Leather_Arm_Cuffs_PSB" />
        <Member name="Leather_Collar_PSB" />
        <Member name="Leather_Leg_Cuffs_PSB" />
        <Member name="Padded_Arm_Cuffs_PSB" />
        <Member name="Padded_Collar_PSB" />
        <Member name="Padded_Leg_Cuffs_PSB" />
        <Member name="Leather_Harness_PSB" />
        <Member name="Leather_Harness_Collar_PSB" />
        <Member name="Leather_Harness_Full_PSB" />
        <Member name="Leather_Harness_Single_PSB" />
    </Group>

<!-------------------- CB++ supergroup (for Presets) ----------------------->
<Group name="CB++">
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

Using the PSB 2.7.c version now and for the most part, it seems to be working correctly, although I haven't gotten around to test it in game yet.

I did notice it didn't have any presets initially but when I looked in SkeuomorphDeviousPSBGroup.xml, it became pretty clear to me why. That file only adds the group Devious Assets PSB for all the items but not CB++, which is needed for existing presets to be used. An easy fix, in the end.

Just in case that is a bit too confusing, this is what my SkeuomorphDeviousPSBGroup.xml looks like now:

<SliderGroups>

<Group name="Devious Assets PSB">
    </Group>

<!-------------------- CB++ supergroup (for Presets) ----------------------->
<Group name="CB++">
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

Thank you very much.  I forgot to add the CB++ groups.  That's now fixed for all versions

Thanks for the quick update, but I'm afraid the body you included with the full harness doesn't scale with the sliders at all.

I'm fairly certain I fixed the body scaling problem in the newest version and in the updates.  Turns out I added the body to the outfit after conforming all to the sliders.  So now the body is also conformed t the sliders.  If that doesn't fix the issue, please let me know

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

This is what I get. In-game is worse

I did get that too, but using the Tighter Cuffs and Harness (HDT) addon actually fixed it for me.

The issue must be with copying bone wights to the body in the Harness.  The tighter Cuffs version does not use TBBP.  Since it works, that would seem to narrow down the problem

Use the Devious_Assets_HDT_TBBP_addon_d

When I put on the harness,the body is missing...

And I found that the harnessBodyFull.nif was not included the base body.

I also use the HDT Body too。

The others work very well.

Thanks for your work.

Sorry for my poor English. :-/ 

post-210753-0-30900300-1396656912_thumb.jpg

post-210753-0-62179800-1396656917_thumb.jpg

Edit:

If use harnessBodyFull of Devious_Assets_HDT_Bodyslide_2.7d

When put on the Haeness,it's become this: 

post-210753-0-27049300-1396660550_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your work.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

Edit:

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Try installing the tighter-fit cuffs and harness patch and see if that fixes the problem.  If not, try re-installing without the TBBP addon

Having a bit of an issue. I get a CTD with out an error when ever i equip the harness. When I played with out making changes in bodyslide 2 everything worked fine except nothing was fitting right. I then followed the Usage instruction and that all completed fine with no errors. But when I went in game I could no longer see the harness equipped even though it was showing as being equipped. When I unequipped it everything still worked fine. but the moment i reequip it i get a CTD.  I am using the PSB version with the tighter cuffs. I can't find anything in any log files explaining the CTD. I doubled checked that I have the most current PSB body and I do. I also made sure to click "Create Bodies"  in bodyslide 2 before i clicked on batch build. just to make sure everything was the same.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your work.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

Edit:

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Try installing the tighter-fit cuffs and harness patch and see if that fixes the problem.  If not, try re-installing without the TBBP addon

Use the tighter-fit cuffs and harness patch.

When put on the Harness,will got CTD,as what the #91 say.

Thanks for your work.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

Edit:

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Try uninstalling all my mods.  Then uninstall Devious Devices Assets AND Devious Extension.  Look to make sure that all the files are gone in meshes\devious\devices and in data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Skeuomorph.  If files are still there--delete them.  Then re-install Devious Devices Assets and Devious Extension, then Devious_Assets_HDT_2.7d.  DO NOT install the TBBP addon.  Re-build the meshes in BodySlide and see if it fixes the problem.

harnessBodyFull is part of Devious Extension, and I'm not really sure why it has a body, where you get the harness, or what its for.  When I'm testing the files I build a harness at a forge and it works fine--but that may not be the harnessBodyFull mesh.

The picture of a contorted body is definitely from bad bone weighting and probably from the TBBP addon.  That and a missing body makes me think that an older version of the mod is interfering.  Uninstalling, deleting files that remain, and re-installing will hopefully fix the problem.  If not, please let me know since this will indicate what the problem is

Thanks for your work.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

Edit:

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Try uninstalling all my mods.  Then uninstall Devious Devices Assets AND Devious Extension.  Look to make sure that all the files are gone in meshes\devious\devices and in data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Skeuomorph.  If files are still there--delete them.  Then re-install Devious Devices Assets and Devious Extension, then Devious_Assets_HDT_2.7d.  DO NOT install the TBBP addon.  Re-build the meshes in BodySlide and see if it fixes the problem.

harnessBodyFull is part of Devious Extension, and I'm not really sure why it has a body, where you get the harness, or what its for.  When I'm testing the files I build a harness at a forge and it works fine--but that may not be the harnessBodyFull mesh.

The picture of a contorted body is definitely from bad bone weighting and probably from the TBBP addon.  That and a missing body makes me think that an older version of the mod is interfering.  Uninstalling, deleting files that remain, and re-installing will hopefully fix the problem.  If not, please let me know since this will indicate what the problem is

Yes,I did.

I had uninstall Devious Devices Assets AND Devious Extension several times,and the BUG still on...

and I installed the whole game again,but it's nothing to do with it.

BTW,I use NMM install or uninstall.

HarnessBodyFull is designed to be a clothe,so it need a body.when put it on,and locked,you cann't put other clothes at all.

Finally,I use the Bodyslide 2 Outfit Studio to add the HDTbody to the HarnessBodyFull, and now it works fine :lol:

I'm sorry.  I added a body to the harness for what I released.  I'm not sure what happened.  I'm glad you got it fixed.  I will re-do the HDT pack and re-release to make sure other's aren't having the same problem.  Very g;ad you got it solved

Finally,I use the Bodyslide 2 Outfit Studio to add the HDTbody to the HarnessBodyFull, and now it works fine :lol:

I'm sorry.  I added a body to the harness for what I released.  I'm not sure what happened.  I'm glad you got it fixed.  I will re-do the HDT pack and re-release to make sure other's aren't having the same problem.  Very g;ad you got it solved

I also look at the HarnessBodyFull of PSB version,it has the same problem too.

All items work perfect,except the HarnessBodyFull.

You'd better look at all versions of the HarnessBodyFull.

Well this might be a bit minor problem compared to every one ells, but...

I'm using PSB and psb version, used to use the older version before recent DD update and everything worked wonderfully.

But on recent version, when char gets preg with Hentai Preg. the chastity belts (only ones i've tested it on) only expand partially, after a bit of stomach expansion the belts front pieces ends up inside stomach part of char body.

//Thank you Skeuomorph, love the work ^_^

*edit* though come to think of it, it might be a problem on my side,

I was editing a nipple chain in outfit studio to fit my psb body and even though it was perfectly aligned in outfit studio and bodyslide, it still ended up quite a bit inside character breasts, had to move them outwards a bit in outfit studio for a proper fit. Same results for both preg char and non preg vanilla npc.

Anyone any clue to what could be the cause?

Well this might be a bit minor problem compared to every one ells, but...

I'm using PSB and psb version, used to use the older version before recent DD update and everything worked wonderfully.

But on recent version, when char gets preg with Hentai Preg. the chastity belts (only ones i've tested it on) only expand partially, after a bit of stomach expansion the belts front pieces ends up inside stomach part of char body.

//Thank you Skeuomorph, love the work ^_^

*edit* though come to think of it, it might be a problem on my side,

I was editing a nipple chain in outfit studio to fit my psb body and even though it was perfectly aligned in outfit studio and bodyslide, it still ended up quite a bit inside character breasts, had to move them outwards a bit in outfit studio for a proper fit. Same results for both preg char and non preg vanilla npc.

Anyone any clue to what could be the cause?

I do think its a problem with the PSB body.  There's something not quite right with the weight painting.  Its why I switched to the HDT body, pregnancy expansion works much better and there's no issues with tbbp weighting in BodySlide like there is with PSB

I also had issues with an invisible body (probably because of the fullbody harness).

Removing the HDT TBBP addon makes the body appear but all distorted like in the screenshots above.

Using the TBBP addon makes everything work fine with everything except the body disappearing when using the harness.

For information I got the harness equipped from starting a game with www.loverslab.com/topic/24980-alternate-start-live-a-deviant-life-422014/ this mod which uses resources from DD assets and extension.

Hope this helps.