7 hours ago, guliguliradish said:

Just personal suggestion: Please add bad end+Purgery. When your character fails, she will definitely die, and then she will have enough time in hell to break free from constraints. Although her buttocks will eventually hurt, after that, she will gain the pleasure of revenge.Because you love authenticity and immersion, I have more reason to believe that under normal circumstances, if I were the perpetrator, I would not give my enemy a few minutes to escape and allow her to pick up weapons and attack me again. I will make her lose the opportunity to resist forever - unless she has the help of God or Satan

I've tried the Bad End mod a few times, on other play-throughs, a good mod. I prefer to wake up in a safe location option in Violate.

Purgatory... I've used the Skyrim version, but not the Fallout 4 version. It drops you off at Sanctuary...

I would have loved for there to be no slow-down with Frog Ties, but instead have to run on all fours. There's a Skyrim mod that does that, with walking and fast running like a dog. That was only done in one mod, but was amazing.

All the Crawl Mods, are just standard crawling, no running. The Crawl and Run was like what you'd see in a Werewolf, on all fours, but not on their Knees. More like a Dog or a Cat.

A very old Skyrim mod, only used once, and never used again. I can't remember the name...

14 hours ago, kziitd said:

I SEE.

@EgoBallisticOr simply have an option to decide when to revert to hostility based on distance?
Give you infinite time to move as far away as a snail.
I think there's also a certain immersion to it because I'm standing in front of you and I'm starting to struggle with the limitations that you've prepared for me which is a little too arrogant for you, so the time timing will be interesting.
And I just chose to escape, but because of your restrictions, I will not leave your sight soon and you start shooting at me again, which is a bit unreasonable.

I made a patch for the speed, for myself, about a Week ago. I haven't tested it, as I've been messing with making a few Vortex Collections.

Immersion... Nora would have a Shock Collar slapped on her neck, and end up with the other slaves in a Frog-Tie bondage. I've just got Commonwealth Slavers set up as a Vortex Collection for myself, a brilliant mod, second time playing it, I want to finish it this time. This happens to her in that mod, Cuffed, Gagged and Shock Collared.

20 hours ago, kziitd said:

@EgoBallisticOr simply have an option to decide when to revert to hostility based on distance?

I think I will add logic to extend the pacification time if the player's legs are restrained in some way.  But if you pick anything up, try to struggle out of your restraints, or access your pip-boy, the aggressors will become hostile immediately.

21 hours ago, MightyFatNut said:

dont suppose anyone is working on a cursed loot version/patch for this

On 4/2/2024 at 9:55 AM, jbezorg said:

Added KFT to the SAKR/RC9 version of DD Enchantings.

Doesn't make any changes to the KFT armor sets like it does for the DD armor sets. Just adds:

• A slider to choose between KFT, DD or a mix of both in MCM
  • The random KFT equip function from AAF Violate as a potential result based on the MCM slider.  
  • A KFT device key in addition to the DD key to the potential key drop also based on the MCM slider.

Plus a bunch of other stuff I've been working on.

• A sneak detection debuff that increases the chance of enemy detection instead of preventing sneaking
  • An repeatable hard speech check asking to remove a gag in the DD "mumph!" dialog.

RC Cursed DD Enchantings.7z 1.42 MB · 48 downloads

On 4/10/2024 at 8:16 PM, JB. said:

I've always tested it with that mod and my character had no problems. High Poly doesn't change the facial bones or anything, it shouldn't be affected, it could be something else. 

Are you using the redux version or the original? Face only or face and head? I'm stumped as to what the cause could be, because I have DD RC9 and the built in gag morphs, and they all work well.

EDIT: Found issue, reporting further down.

Edited by j0hnxmarst0n
Found answer

My character has been stuck in leg ropes and her speed has gradually depleted over the course of two in-game days, until it's virtually zero. She stopped hobbling a long time could only shuffle, but now she doesn't move at all, aside from rotating in place. Is that an intentional mechanic from this mod, or is it more likely caused by outside interference?

Edited by Mistah F
1 hour ago, Mistah F said:

My character has been stuck in leg ropes and her speed has gradually depleted over the course of two in-game days, until it's virtually zero.

There isn’t any mechanic in KFT that gets progressively harder over time.  It sounds like some other mod is doing that to you.

I've figured out my problem with the gags not opening the mouth, and in the process located a minor issue. If you equip a gag that you have more than one of the same type of (same item, stacking) in your inventory, the mouth will not open and the item will be completely unable to be removed outside of the MCM. Not sure if this applies to other devices or not.

11 hours ago, j0hnxmarst0n said:

I've figured out my problem with the gags not opening the mouth, and in the process located a minor issue. If you equip a gag that you have more than one of the same type of (same item, stacking) in your inventory, the mouth will not open and the item will be completely unable to be removed outside of the MCM. Not sure if this applies to other devices or not.

Thanks.  I have come up with a fix for this, will be in the next release.  Inventory management in this game is such a headache.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thanks.  I have come up with a fix for this, will be in the next release.  Inventory management in this game is such a headache.

Yeah it totally is 😛. Congratulations to both you and @kziitd for releasing this, it is very impressive. I dusted off my Fallout 4 installation and played around way too long on an old savegame, and it works very well. Also the amount of content is staggering.

Another strange begavior: When I leave NPCs bound and gagged in an interior cell, leave, then later come back, they will lose the gagged voice. Interestingly the first time when I talk to them they will have the gagged voice, but then the second time they wont. Workaround, unequipping and re-equipping their gag fixes the issue, after that I can talk to them as often as I want and they stay gagged (that is until I leave the cell).

Edit: I am getting the same issue after initially loading the game, and also sometimes with followers when going through a loading screen. I suspect that it might be necessary to refresh the voice type override in OnLoad, or maybe in the first refresh timer after OnLoad (I did not try this out though).

Edited by Kharos
54 minutes ago, Kharos said:

I am getting the same issue after initially loading the game, and also sometimes with followers when going through a loading screen. I suspect that it might be necessary to refresh the voice type override in OnLoad, or maybe in the first refresh timer after OnLoad (I did not try this out though).

Interesting, thanks for finding that.  I'll try and see what's up with it, most likely either doing a refresh or putting the NPCs in an alias with a forced voice type would fix it.

First of all, I wanted to express my gratitude for @kziitd and @EgoBallistic for another breakthrough for a new bondage and fetish mod, its really impressive and I love the new integration of gag sounds and tape bondage 🤯

I have one question for this mod, I just scoured through the meshes files and found this package.nif files but it has no in-game craftable bondage objects either from console spawn and chem station craft that corresponding to this file, I've looked on the FO4Edit and had still no clue in which this object belong to.

Any idea which this model name in game? Thanks in advance! 👍

image.thumb.png.d6af00c81f8276d68210adeb9e2be2a7.png

3 hours ago, yongkut said:

First of all, I wanted to express my gratitude for @kziitd and @EgoBallistic for another breakthrough for a new bondage and fetish mod, its really impressive and I love the new integration of gag sounds and tape bondage 🤯

I have one question for this mod, I just scoured through the meshes files and found this package.nif files but it has no in-game craftable bondage objects either from console spawn and chem station craft that corresponding to this file, I've looked on the FO4Edit and had still no clue in which this object belong to.

Any idea which this model name in game? Thanks in advance! 👍

image.thumb.png.d6af00c81f8276d68210adeb9e2be2a7.png

Oh ~ it was discovered by you ~
In fact, it is not any content of KFT, it is just a conceptual thing, but when I first handed over all the resources to Ego, I did not delete it.

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

FWIW I discovered this through the newer In-Game ESP Explorer mod, where every gag *always* deposits the full 5 count of itself into the player inventory, so idk if you want to put a warning to just build them in the bench rather than trying to pull them in through that mod

8小时前, kziitd 说:

哦~被你发现了~
其实不是KFT的任何内容,只是一个概念上的东西,但是当我第一次把所有的资源都交给Ego的时候,我并没有删掉。

该模块将来将提供 cbbe。我的意思是 KFTmod

10 hours ago, kziitd said:

Oh ~ it was discovered by you ~
In fact, it is not any content of KFT, it is just a conceptual thing, but when I first handed over all the resources to Ego, I did not delete it.

Is it just me? Or that does reminds me of the bad ending in Fallout 1.

I wonder if something could be made out of this. Like a usable furniture.

1 hour ago, POLE7645 said:

Is it just me? Or that does reminds me of the bad ending in Fallout 1.

I wonder if something could be made out of this. Like a usable furniture.

I was thinking the same thing

Maybe like add a poor bastard in that duct tape mummy as a decorative furniture with custom wiggle and struggling animation 🤔

3 hours ago, yongkut said:

I was thinking the same thing

Maybe like add a poor bastard in that duct tape mummy as a decorative furniture with custom wiggle and struggling animation 🤔

Why stop there. Make a freaking dunking tank as well (with a target to shoot, if possible).

15 minutes ago, --Wicked-- said:

great mod, just hope we get a cbbe bodyslide set soon. most of the items in this dont work for cbbe and most of the clothing mods i use are cbbe.

Install the Zex skeleton and you can use the FG body while wearing restraints and CBBE when not. And since you can't wear anything other than KFT items (that uses a FG body) it's not an issue.

So it's the best of both worlds. Plus.. it'll give you time to mess with the FG bodyslide to see IF you really want to change over to FG. Personally, it's not worth the bother. That's just me!

I lost a fight and had unspeakable things happen to me via Violate.  Now I'm free and have gotten all my devices off but one is bugged.  Every 5 seconds or so the HoodGag-zip reapplies itself.  Sometimes there are 5 of them on me at a time.  In between this time my character has a funny look on her face (i'm assuming it's the gag face).  I can drop tons of these hoods all over the floor.

Thinking about this more: I had my companion remove my gag when i was still all tied up.  It came back (frustratingly) and now continues to come back every 5-10 seconds no matter how many times I unlock the thing and drop it.  Or unlock and keep in my inventory.  

I'm running Devious Devices with the compatibility patch and haven't had problems until now.  Also running Expanded Gag Dialogue for KFT.  Maybe that's the culprit.  

Edited by Rimworld Traveller