24 minutes ago, mxdxcrity said:

So i downloaded the zip-file, then extracted it with vortex. it appears like normal mod im manager, but nothing changes. Was looking for a guide post but found nothing.

No change? Perhaps it could be described more clearly? Hmmmm, there is no kft in the mod list? Is there still no ESP? Or can't you find KFT in the game? This is a very easy mod, you just need to download all the files and install it. I can only assume that what you mean is that the relevant items cannot be found in the game. If you want it to be automatically obtained in the game, then you need aaf violate. If you want to wear it yourself, then you need an ESP extractor

Vor 2 Minuten sagte guliguliradish:

Keine Änderung? Vielleicht könnte man es genauer beschreiben? Hmmmm, es gibt kein kft in der Mod-Liste? Gibt es immer noch kein ESP? Oder kannst du KFT nicht im Spiel finden? Dies ist ein sehr einfacher Mod. Sie müssen lediglich alle Dateien herunterladen und installieren. Ich kann nur davon ausgehen, dass Sie damit meinen, dass die entsprechenden Gegenstände nicht im Spiel zu finden sind. Wenn Sie möchten, dass es automatisch im Spiel abgerufen wird, müssen Sie aaf verletzen. Wenn Sie es selbst tragen möchten, benötigen Sie einen ESP-Abzieher

I assume that he didn't generate any nets in the body slide... but with such imprecise statements about problems I can of course only guess

52 minutes ago, mxdxcrity said:

So i downloaded the zip-file, then extracted it with vortex. it appears like normal mod im manager, but nothing changes. Was looking for a guide post but found nothing.

Don't you need to deploy it after installing?

Once installed, you need to build the items in BodySlide.

Also make sure you have the required masters installed and working.
Note: the latest updates breaks F4SE and other things so it wont work. Roll back if you let Steam update the game.

Requirements

39 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Once installed, you need to build the items in BodySlide.

You only need to do that if you want to change the body preset.  The mod will work if you just install the main file.

As far as installation instructions, use a mod manager to install the archives.  You can install the contents manually but who does that in 2024?

Vor 9 Minuten sagte ToadABoot:

Hallo zusammen. Ich habe eine kurze Frage: Erscheinen die Fesseln in der Welt oder ist ein weiterer Mod erforderlich, um sie zum Erscheinen zu bringen?

Why do the mod authors create descriptions for their mods... exactly - so that no one reads them and then asks questions like that... o.m.g.

😂

3 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Why do the mod authors create descriptions for their mods... exactly - so that no one reads them and then asks questions like that... o.m.g.

😂

I'm trying my best XD. I have the mod installed and I have an esp loader to spawn them in and everything works fine, but I was just wanted to make sure I didn't mess something up and forgot something

Vor 11 Minuten sagte DevilGod05:

Gibt es Pläne, Vibratoren, Dildos oder Analplugs hinzuzufügen? Oder wird es sich bei diesem Mod nur um Einschränkungen handeln? Ich frage mich nur, denn ein Anal-Schwanzplug würde gut zum Haustieranzug passen.

Some of this is already provided by other mods - so why do the work twice?

Vor 2 Stunden sagte ToadABoot:

Ich versuche mein Bestes XD. Ich habe den Mod installiert und einen ESP-Loader, um sie zu erzeugen, und alles funktioniert gut, aber ich wollte nur sicherstellen, dass ich nichts vermassele und etwas vergesse

The whole thing is a framework - which other mod authors should/can build on... but that's all in the description too

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

Some of this is already provided by other mods - so why do the work twice?

The whole thing is a framework - which other mod authors should/can build on... but that's all in the description too

Thanks

8 hours ago, ToadABoot said:

I'm trying my best XD. I have the mod installed and I have an esp loader to spawn them in and everything works fine, but I was just wanted to make sure I didn't mess something up and forgot something

You can craft them in the chems workbench you don't need to cheat them in.

Now, Violate has them supported as does Sexual Harassment with the KFT patch

speaking of integrations so far:

there's also a patch for Cursed DD enchantings (with a 'cursed loot' option similar to the one in 'Deviously Cursed Wasteland')
on page 6 here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/228476-kft-kziitd-fetish-toolset/?do=findComment&comment=4342026

And the Expanded Gag Dialogue for KFT 
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/32918-expanded-gag-dialogue-for-kft/

I am not running either of them atm - and it reads like at least the latter needs an update to the current KFT version.
I need to give them a try again sometime.

I can say that the above mentioned ones, Violate and the KFT-patched Sexual Harassment, work fine for me.

Maybe this question has been answered before sorry if it has.

When I equip a gag through scripts, the mouth of the PC doesn't open automatically, how do you set the mouth's stance to be open when you equip a gag through script fragments?

11 hours ago, NTWY said:

Maybe this question has been answered before sorry if it has.

When I equip a gag through scripts, the mouth of the PC doesn't open automatically, how do you set the mouth's stance to be open when you equip a gag through script fragments?

It should happen automatically, the gags have scripts on them that use the MFG Morph functions to open the mouth.  You don't need to do anything special.

If that isn't happening, most likely it's for some other reason, e.g. the LLFP library isn't loaded (KFT uses that plugin's MFG routines for gags).

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It should happen automatically, the gags have scripts on them that use the MFG Morph functions to open the mouth.  You don't need to do anything special.

If that isn't happening, most likely it's for some other reason, e.g. the LLFP library isn't loaded (KFT uses that plugin's MFG routines for gags).

Oh yeah that was it I didn't have the right version of LLFP for the NG fallout patch. Didn't also know that it handled mfg. Thanks 

Great work Ego and Kziitd! This is big!

However, getting a crash apparently on re-equipping items to player character after AAF scenes only when these devices are equipped to an NPC that was in the scene. Is there an obvious reason this might happen? Is the mod not intended to be used with NPC's? This appears to be the case due to crash logs and just how it appears in the game. Otherwise, the mod is working well without any apparent hitch.

Vor 3 Minuten sagte Squaretrap:

Tolle Arbeit, Ego und Kziitd! Das ist groß!

Allerdings kam es offenbar nur dann zu einem Absturz beim erneuten Ausrüsten von Gegenständen an Spielercharaktere nach AAF-Szenen, wenn diese Geräte an einen NPC ausgerüstet wurden, der in der Szene war. Gibt es einen offensichtlichen Grund, warum dies passieren könnte? Ist der Mod nicht für die Verwendung mit NPCs gedacht? Dies scheint aufgrund der Absturzprotokolle und der Art und Weise, wie sie im Spiel angezeigt werden, der Fall zu sein. Ansonsten funktioniert der Mod gut und ohne erkennbare Probleme.

The equipment can also be worn by NPCs or your own companions without any problems... at least if you put it on them via the companion dialog - there are no problems... but I have no experience with AAF

2 hours ago, squaretrap said:

Great work Ego and Kziitd! This is big!

However, getting a crash apparently on re-equipping items to player character after AAF scenes only when these devices are equipped to an NPC that was in the scene. Is there an obvious reason this might happen? Is the mod not intended to be used with NPC's? This appears to be the case due to crash logs and just how it appears in the game. Otherwise, the mod is working well without any apparent hitch.

no, the mod is intended to be used with NPCs as well as the player.

post your Buffout crash log and I’ll take a look

So,... I began conversion of ojanen's FG 1.8 conversion of Angeli's Techsuit into a KFT item. A while ago I tried with DD but the armor mods didn't work. W/out the inventory and rendered devices, KFT will work much better.

Changed the half mask and the gag in Bodyslide to work with a regular head.

I've added the Scripts and keywords to the armor items. Nothing is happening when they're equipped. Is there anything else I need to do? 

FG Angeli Mask 1.pngFG Angeli Gag 1.png

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

So,... I began conversion of ojanen's FG 1.8 conversion of Angeli's Techsuit into a KFT item. A while ago I tried with DD but the armor mods didn't work. W/out the inventory and rendered devices, KFT will work much better.

Changed the half mask and the gag in Bodyslide to work with a regular head.

I've added the Scripts and keywords to the armor items. Nothing is happening when they're equipped. Is there anything else I need to do? 

FG Angeli Mask 1.pngFG Angeli Gag 1.png

For me, the easiest way to extend is to directly copy KFT's armor addon and corresponding armor to the new armor addon and armor. Just change the nif path of the new armor addon and match the new armor with the new armor addon. (You also need to note that some numbers in the mfg script of gag-type items in armor determine the facial changes of the character. The id in mfg is 2 and its corresponding number represents the degree of mouth opening).
Then check whether the original keywords are what you need after everything is ready for the new armor. For example, if you copied the gag item of leather content, then in my opinion, the results shown in your current picture do not need to be changed related material type ketword, but you should pay attention to whether there are "open" type keywords there.

Edited by kziitd
36 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Did you add the correct Properties to the scripts?

37 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Did you add the correct Properties to the scripts?

I'm pretty sure I did. Top 4 properties were filled out. For the Gags the morphs were left blank since they won't be visible behind the masks.