20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The textures on the ground models (the black box with the photo on it) for Amputations are bugged.  I will upload a fixed version soon.

not so many but I still get this error and crush with the latest patch when I tried to fasttravel.

25 minutes ago, vjck2 said:

not so many but I still get this error and crush with the latest patch when I tried to fasttravel.

Did you update the main mod file to the Beta 2.1 version?  If so, what texture is causing the crash?  Buffout should tell you.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Did you update the main mod file to the Beta 2.1 version?  If so, what texture is causing the crash?  Buffout should tell you.

yes i updated both main file and patch and Buffout said

LIST OF (POSSIBLE) PLUGIN CULRIPTS:
- [3B]     FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
- [B7]     RitaWheelerImplants.esp

LIST OF (POSSIBLE) FORM ID CULRIPTS:
Form ID: 000A7D35
Form ID: 00013746
Form ID: 000A7D38
Form ID: 000A7FF4
Form ID: 000A801E

LIST OF (POSSIBLE) FILE CULPRITS:
skeleton_female_faceBones.nif
[RSP+420] 0x7FF64B192040     (char*) Data\Textures\Terrain\%s\%s.%u.%i.%i_msn.DDS

6 hours ago, vjck2 said:

here it is. 

Yeah that is not a texture crash, that is something to do with the skeleton.  Also it looks like it involved pre-war Nora in the pre-war house? 

Anyway that crash does not involve anything from KFT.

38 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah that is not a texture crash, that is something to do with the skeleton.  Also it looks like it involved pre-war Nora in the pre-war house? 

Anyway that crash does not involve anything from KFT.

thank you taking time to check my error. i have multiple skeleton installed so maybe that cause this error. anyway, thanks again.

On 4/4/2024 at 10:37 PM, EgoBallistic said:

If you are seeing strange deformations in the breasts and buttocks areas, most likely it is due to using an incompatible skeleton.  KFT requires the ZeX Skeleton.

I can answer this question, and there is only one reason for this situation: discrete skeleton, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56115 . It is obvious that there is a huge conflict between it and Fusion Girl, and many CBBE users using KFT share the same concerns. Perhaps, this can be emphasized on the KFT introduction page.

Possible MCM Feature 1... Clothing Stripping Selector, when wearing your Devious Devices.

To stop clipping you could have a clothing stripper, or hider. That has a Slot Selector in the MCM for each device type, like Rad Morphing Redux. I love that mod, it's a lot of fun.

Vanilla and Alt Slots Clothing.

Possible MCM Feature 2... Devices Underneath Hider.

To prevent clipping, or the floating Nipple Rings when clothing is worn. You could have a Hider Option, in the MCM.

Deviously Devices on Skyrim, has a Device Hider, when stuff is worn over them.

Nipple Rings hidden, when wearing certain Slot items. T-Shirts, Bra's, Vanilla Outfits.

Chastity Belts hidden, when wearing certain Slot items. Trousers, One Pieces, Vanilla Outfits.

Corsets hidden, when wearing certain Slot items. T-Shirts, Jackets, Vanilla Outfits

Etc...

MCM Feature Request 3... No slow-down, when in Bondage.

Some items, when equipped are a death sentence, as they stop you escaping after a Violate scene. I have to turn them off in the MCM, as I can't escape.

No slow-down MCM Option, would mean my character could escape at regular speed, regardless of what is being worn.

Just a few ideas, if you don't like them, or they are too much trouble, then just ignore this post.

Loving your new Devious Devices, they look great... 🙂

14 hours ago, Krazyone said:

MCM Feature Request 3... No slow-down, when in Bondage.

Some items, when equipped are a death sentence, as they stop you escaping after a Violate scene. I have to turn them off in the MCM, as I can't escape.

No slow-down MCM Option, would mean my character could escape at regular speed, regardless of what is being worn.

Just a few ideas, if you don't like them, or they are too much trouble, then just ignore this post.

Loving your new Devious Devices, they look great... 🙂

Regarding the third point, I remember that the friendly time for Violate can be set to up to 1 minute. During this time, I can try to reach a safe position (I can sneak when wearing kft), or you decide to use this 1 minute to try to break away. Leave at normal speed (related to the breakaway probability you set in KFT).
This whole process raises the tension, doesn't it?

Am I the only one who sometimes equips manually a KFT device by accident? 😵‍💫 Especially after Violate, where I select my armors and re-equip them manually, but by mistake I select a KFT one and get stuck again xD

Basically, I'm very careless, so a confirmation message box would be nice, like with DD or RH.

5 hours ago, kziitd said:

Regarding the third point, I remember that the friendly time for Violate can be set to up to 1 minute. During this time, I can try to reach a safe position (I can sneak when wearing kft), or you decide to use this 1 minute to try to break away. Leave at normal speed (related to the breakaway probability you set in KFT).
This whole process raises the tension, doesn't it?

My character travels about 10 Feet in 1 Minute, with certain leg items equipped. I ended up turning them off in the MCM, as I couldn't get away.

8 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

My character travels about 10 Feet in 1 Minute, with certain leg items equipped. I ended up turning them off in the MCM, as I couldn't get away.

Are you talking about the legstogether type or the frogtie type?
For the former, there is an option to adjust the speed in first-person mode in KFT's mcm.
The latter... If you take 1 minute to break free and the probability is relatively high, your limbs should be free soon and you can run away directly.
I don't know what your stealth level is. Mine is the highest. Even outdoors, I only need to sneak into the "undiscovered" state of any terrain undulations. Unless you're in a deserted place like the beach.

But in general, if the friendly time for Violate can be increased to 2 minutes, then I think it will be more lenient for characters with low stealth levels.

But this is indeed what kind of process you want to experience.

For me, I know that it is possible to fail even if the probability of breaking free is very high within 1 minute.

I keep asking myself, will it be too late for me to stop struggling and escape first? ?

In short, the scenario of failing to escape and then being attacked again by someone who has returned to hostility will not be completely eliminated.
Sometimes I directly set the kidnapping module activation to 100% and survive first.

Depends on what kind of experience you want.

Edited by kziitd
20 minutes ago, kziitd said:

But in general, if the friendly time for Violate can be increased to 2 minutes, then I think it will be more lenient for characters with low stealth levels.

It can be. 120 seconds is 2 minutes.

Spoiler

Fallout4Screenshot2024_04.10-13_33_16_68.png.dc390aa071cb140ebdae9e003fd3e02a.png

Edited by izzyknows
8 minutes ago, kziitd said:

But this is indeed what kind of process you want to experience.

For me, I know that it is possible to fail even if the probability of breaking free is very high within 1 minute.

I keep asking myself, will it be too late for me to stop struggling and escape first? ?

In short, the scenario of failing to escape and then being attacked again by someone who has returned to hostility will not be completely eliminated.

Depends on what kind of experience you want.

I've got it set to 2 Minutes already, but if you can get away from the enemy in 2 Minutes. Then the problem must be my mod set-up, I'm using DRO Difficulty and Realism Overhaul, a brilliant, but ridiculously tough set of mods. Also using Sex Attributes.

If you can get away with a Frog Tie, then it must be a problem on my side, because I've got a lot of immersion and difficulty mods installed. I move as fast as a Snail, with a Frog Tie. I'm not kidding on the speed...

But I turned off the leg restraints in the MCM, to stop the problem.

9 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I've got it set to 2 Minutes already, but if you can get away from the enemy in 2 Minutes. Then the problem must be my mod set-up, I'm using DRO Difficulty and Realism Overhaul, a brilliant, but ridiculously tough set of mods. Also using Sex Attributes.

If you can get away with a Frog Tie, then it must be a problem on my side, because I've got a lot of immersion and difficulty mods installed. I move as fast as a Snail, with a Frog Tie. I'm not kidding on the speed...

I SEE.

@EgoBallisticOr simply have an option to decide when to revert to hostility based on distance?
Give you infinite time to move as far away as a snail.
I think there's also a certain immersion to it because I'm standing in front of you and I'm starting to struggle with the limitations that you've prepared for me which is a little too arrogant for you, so the time timing will be interesting.
And I just chose to escape, but because of your restrictions, I will not leave your sight soon and you start shooting at me again, which is a bit unreasonable.

Can confirm that a majority of the mod works out of the box with CBBE bodies and ZeX, but I'm having issues with the mouth not opening for the gags. I'm guessing this is because of High Poly Head? If so, any chance that we will ever see HPH compatibility?

All in all, though, the parts that I *can* get to work are wonderfully detailed.

1 hour ago, j0hnxmarst0n said:

Can confirm that a majority of the mod works out of the box with CBBE bodies and ZeX, but I'm having issues with the mouth not opening for the gags. I'm guessing this is because of High Poly Head? If so, any chance that we will ever see HPH compatibility?

All in all, though, the parts that I *can* get to work are wonderfully detailed.

I've always tested it with that mod and my character had no problems. High Poly doesn't change the facial bones or anything, it shouldn't be affected, it could be something else. 

7 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Just personal suggestion: Please add bad end+Purgery. When your character fails, she will definitely die, and then she will have enough time in hell to break free from constraints. Although her buttocks will eventually hurt, after that, she will gain the pleasure of revenge.Because you love authenticity and immersion, I have more reason to believe that under normal circumstances, if I were the perpetrator, I would not give my enemy a few minutes to escape and allow her to pick up weapons and attack me again. I will make her lose the opportunity to resist forever - unless she has the help of God or Satan

Edited by guliguliradish