23 hours ago, Mr Zombie Brain said:

yeah it only support FG atm jump next to us there few of us waiting for someone who can make conversion to make 3BBB or CBBE patches

Thats what I thought, I tried doing a conversion but with my limited knowledge I couldn't succeed

Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2024 at 8:24 PM, Just_A_Weirdo said:

this error had appeared after the install of the power armor patch, i suppose

image.png

Edit: found the problem, see below.

Edited by EgoBallistic
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, chuckdm said:

EDIT: So I took a quick look in FO4Edit and the keyword you've added is present on the T-60 Power Armor Left Arm, along with all the other T-60 pieces.  Seems like it's going to take more than just another keyword to fix it.

Here is an updated version of the Power Armor add-on.  I think the issue is that the FormList isn't getting updated in your game because it has already been modified by KFT's scripts.  Uninstall the previous patch and install this one, it should work correctly now.

Kziitd Fetish Toolset - Power Armor Patch v2.7z

Edited by EgoBallistic

For me the D3D11 Crash seems related to Long Loading Times Fix mod.

I was testing it earlier and after unequipping the doll suit with the MCM menu and jumping around, I was crashing.

After removing it, it stopped happening (I wonder if it was some interaction with enb too or it was just placebo)

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Here is an updated version of the Power Armor add-on.  I think the issue is that the FormList isn't getting updated in your game because it has already been modified by KFT's scripts.  Uninstall the previous patch and install this one, it should work correctly now.

Kziitd Fetish Toolset - Power Armor Patch v2.7z 1.66 kB · 4 downloads

Just gave this a spin and sadly, no dice.  The T-60 arm and leg pieces are still getting unequipped as soon as I enter the PA.  I also can't shoot or open up the PA HUD any more.  I can equip a gun via hotkey but can't use it.

I stored my fuckdoll armor and spawned a new one via console before trying this time just to be sure it created a new instance of the item and any attached scripts.  I've also built a regular PA frame with T-60 pieces on it instead of just checking with the Breezy PA frame, just to be sure.  Same issues on both frames, and they persist upon exiting and re-entering the PA.

23 minutes ago, chuckdm said:

Just gave this a spin and sadly, no dice.  The T-60 arm and leg pieces are still getting unequipped as soon as I enter the PA.  I also can't shoot or open up the PA HUD any more.  I can equip a gun via hotkey but can't use it.

I'm a little bit at a loss here then.  I was able to reproduce the problem and verified that this updated patch fixes it.  Can you reproduce the problem again and post your script log as an attachment so I can take a look?

32 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I'm a little bit at a loss here then.  I was able to reproduce the problem and verified that this updated patch fixes it.  Can you reproduce the problem again and post your script log as an attachment so I can take a look?

Here ya go.  The first time I entered the PA, it worked.  So I exited it, then re-entered it, and everything was blocked again.  The issue seems sporadic.

If I need to try a whole new game from scratch, let me know.  When I updated to the new patch, I uninstalled the old one, loaded the game and made a new save, exited, installed the new patch, then reloaded the game and made another new save.  I've been testing today from that.

Papyrus.0.log

17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, that's one of the ones I was referring to. I can't remember if it has physics for the dangling leash parts, and I don't think there's an FG conversion for it either.

I play with the FG body but I don't remember if I converted it to this body or not. And yes there is no physics, which is a pity. Actually it would be cool if the collar had a leash with physics or a ring. with physics

2 hours ago, yukinoshita233 said:

I noticed that my body was torn while playing MOD. May I ask what caused it?

If you are seeing strange deformations in the breasts and buttocks areas, most likely it is due to using an incompatible skeleton.  KFT requires the ZeX Skeleton.

6 hours ago, chuckdm said:

If I need to try a whole new game from scratch, let me know.  When I updated to the new patch, I uninstalled the old one, loaded the game and made a new save, exited, installed the new patch, then reloaded the game and made another new save.  I've been testing today from that.

Your log is very strange.  It shows that the OnPlayerLoadGame event for the keyword injector quest fired three times in a row, which shouldn't happen.  The first two instances had errors that the formlist didn't exist, the third seemed to work.

I think maybe starting a new game would be a good idea in general if you are seeing weird behavior like this.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your log is very strange.  It shows that the OnPlayerLoadGame event for the keyword injector quest fired three times in a row, which shouldn't happen.  The first two instances had errors that the formlist didn't exist, the third seemed to work.

I think maybe starting a new game would be a good idea in general if you are seeing weird behavior like this.

I tried starting a brand new game, entered and exited power armor 12 times, every single time it unequipped the T-60 arm and leg pieces, I couldn't open the PA HUD, I couldn't equip a weapon, and my walk speed was slowed.  New papyrus log is attached.

Goes without saying but if you don't want to keep troubleshooting this, I completely understand.  I'm happy to try more things to test it if you do though!

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, mosv said:

I get some crash when i try to fast travel.

The textures on the ground models (the black box with the photo on it) for Amputations are bugged.  I will upload a fixed version soon.

New Version Beta 2.1 Uploaded

Only the Compatibility Patches and Main FIle were updated

• Fixed potential CTD caused by wrong dimensions in amputation ground model textures
  • Fixed order of items in leather leveled list sometimes causing stockings to block leg restraints

The textures fix the CTD on fast travel issue a couple of people here reported, so updating is recommended.

On 4/4/2024 at 10:37 PM, EgoBallistic said:

If you are seeing strange deformations in the breasts and buttocks areas, most likely it is due to using an incompatible skeleton.  KFT requires the ZeX Skeleton.

I got the same problem, ZeX has been installed and nothing overwrite it, every races got deformation...

DD or other cloth work well.

Checked again and again, about Skeletal Adjustments, Discrete Female Skeleton, 3BBB Body, FusionGirl, and Bodyslide...

Disable them didn't work.😅

How to make ZeX working...

123.jpg.3594fc29cfa69e7a73547273ca065a4e.jpg

Fixed!

Discrete Female Skeleton separate male and female skeletion in a new folder so game won't read ZeX even it's not overwrited!

😅

Edited by naclken
42 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Will this allow AAF animations to play out if trapped in these devices?

Yes.  Obviously there will be clipping depending on the devices and the position.  Kziitd is working on animations that are designed with the restraints in mind, but for now ymmv.

37 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes.  Obviously there will be clipping depending on the devices and the position.  Kziitd is working on animations that are designed with the restraints in mind, but for now ymmv.

Thanks Ego.