On 4/28/2024 at 12:13 AM, Tayte said:

Will this mod be updated to the current game version once f4se updates? not sure how it works entirely. My game somehow updated, despite me thinking I was in the clear. The suggestions for reverting the update is not so good based on the feedback, so just waiting on everything to update again...

One thing I noticed about blocking updates for Skyrim was that previously launching through script extender did not count as launching the game, somewhere in one of their updates to steam however it now does count as launching the game, caught me on the previous update of Skyrim to 1170, to say I was annoyed was a understatement, I would bet that Fallouts update worked the same way, and caught a few people with it as well.

On 4/27/2024 at 7:13 PM, Tayte said:

Will this mod be updated to the current game version once f4se updates? not sure how it works entirely. My game somehow updated, despite me thinking I was in the clear. The suggestions for reverting the update is not so good based on the feedback, so just waiting on everything to update again...

I think there is a downgrade patcher on the nexus that can fix that. Though I don't see why they wouldn't update to FO4 post modpocolypse

4 hours ago, Varithina said:

One thing I noticed about blocking updates for Skyrim was that previously launching through script extender did not count as launching the game, somewhere in one of their updates to steam however it now does count as launching the game, caught me on the previous update of Skyrim to 1170, to say I was annoyed was a understatement, I would bet that Fallouts update worked the same way, and caught a few people with it as well.

I think that was it as well. I had set my steam to update only at launch, and just use f4se to launch game, as I had with skyrim for ages, but this time it was just like 'fuck it', and updated it somehow. I did not even notice it happening, so I'm not entirely sure what caused it or if I had somehow clumsily clicked something in the background either way it left me quite surprised! 😄

Edited by Tayte
3 hours ago, biggusthiccus said:

I think there is a downgrade patcher on the nexus that can fix that. Though I don't see why they wouldn't update to FO4 post modpocolypse

Oh I seen many of these, and also videos like downloading depots, but the comments of said videos and such doing it seem all kinds of troublesome... A lot of people having problems or issues, despite it seeming so straight foreward. Whether it is people incapable of following guides or other conflicts I don't really have the knowledge to say. So a part of me is not confident enough to try it. It may work absolutely perfect, but for now i've made the decision to just wait and see what happens. Been a bit busy playing stellar blade as of late. Which makes the wait more bearable! 😅

On 4/23/2024 at 9:51 PM, SW8877 said:

NPC speech is also muffled. They will make muffled noises on their own and if you interact with them (tested this first on Piper to stop the non stop conversation when you hit a milestone in the relationship). I do hope that there is a way to keep clothing on while restrained in the future, or at least as another user is suggesting, have alternate clothes where the clothes are undone. The ability to have at least some restraints on while clothed would be neat, especially with how I like to use it for more immersive prisoner gameplay. If I knew how to do it I would attempt it myself, but I lack knowledge in modding the game. 

Do you think just adding outfit pieces to the restraint in outfit studio would break something within the mod? cause im fone doing that for the time being, just dont want to risk bricking the game or anything

edit: im an idiot cbbe user who wasnt thinking with his brain. Unfortunately im unwilling to uninstall all my cbbe dependants to switch to fusion girl. but great looking mod! 

Edited by LockReload
realization
2 hours ago, Icantbecreative said:

Ok im new to this. Can anyone help me with finding/ making the fuckdoll bodies? I do not know what to do

There is no recipe to build them included.
They're also not integrated in the 'leveled lists' for vendors/loot/in-build equip function.

You'll have to use the console to spawn them:  "help fuckdoll 4 armo"
Or use tools like the in-game esp explorer (<https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16718>) to spawn some in your inventory.

PS: when equipped on your player character: only way to get out of them are with the debug MCM options.

edit: huh, I linked the old ESP explorer.
two newer ones are up (I am actually using the first, but was unaware of the second):
<https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42520>
<https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56922>

Edited by egonm68
see 'edit' - added further links
13 minutes ago, Dakhma said:

Hey would you consider an alternative to circumvent the need for devious devices since DD relies on AWKCR which I  am trying to purge my modlist off. 

Looking through the description, I don't think this mod requires DD.  In fact, it openly states that it isn't very compatible with DD at the moment.

35 minutes ago, Valykry said:

Looking through the description, I don't think this mod requires DD.  In fact, it openly states that it isn't very compatible with DD at the moment.

Yeah no I am aware of that, what I meant was if in the future the mods that rely on DD could adapt to this one!

Have a nagging problem in my game that I have been trying to solve. I noticed my character inevitably gets to a point where she can only walk very, very slowly. When I select sprint, its like she runs in place while continuing to move very slowly. In third person, she can sprint normally, but still very slow walk. Originally I suspected Sex Attributes, but have never had issues with it before. Started several new games and always get this way at some point. Until...I made a new character and left this mod off. After that, it never happened again. So I made a new toon, turned it back on and yes, here we go again. Now I realize this is very unscientific, but is there perhaps a console command I could try to potentially undo any movement impairment this mod may not completely remove when out of restraints? I would greatly appreciate your insight.

6 hours ago, Olmech said:

Have a nagging problem in my game that I have been trying to solve. I noticed my character inevitably gets to a point where she can only walk very, very slowly. When I select sprint, its like she runs in place while continuing to move very slowly. In third person, she can sprint normally, but still very slow walk. Originally I suspected Sex Attributes, but have never had issues with it before. Started several new games and always get this way at some point. Until...I made a new character and left this mod off. After that, it never happened again. So I made a new toon, turned it back on and yes, here we go again. Now I realize this is very unscientific, but is there perhaps a console command I could try to potentially undo any movement impairment this mod may not completely remove when out of restraints? I would greatly appreciate your insight.

I'm getting that often myself. Mostly with DD-devices (actually, not sure whether I've experienced it with KFT).
Probably some wires getting crossed between mods, when one removes the devices applied by another.

And yes, Console is your friend.

player.forceav speedmult 100

(when no hobbles are equipped) to reset your speed multiplier to vanilla

other useful console commands:

player.equipitem 00021b3b
to re-equip a vanished pip-boy

CF "actor.SetOverrideVoiceType" None
to restore an NPC's voice (audio) after they lost it by a scene not terminating correctly

13 hours ago, Olmech said:

I assume this is happening after you've had KFT devices applied to your character? 

The KFT hobble effect doesn't apply a straight reduction to movement speed, it applies the reduction as a percentage of the current movement speed.  The idea is to keep from reducing the speed too much, like when you have DD leg restraints and SA wear effects.  But I may have messed up the math somewhere.

The console command egonm68 posted above should fix it.  I'll do some more testing and see if I went wrong somewhere.

54 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I assume this is happening after you've had KFT devices applied to your character? 

The KFT hobble effect doesn't apply a straight reduction to movement speed, it applies the reduction as a percentage of the current movement speed.  The idea is to keep from reducing the speed too much, like when you have DD leg restraints and SA wear effects.  But I may have messed up the math somewhere.

The console command egonm68 posted above should fix it.  I'll do some more testing and see if I went wrong somewhere.

Hmm... just a shot in the dark. so might not be related: Your OnPlayerCameraState implementation will apply multiple speed reductions if it is somehow called multiple times with newState == 0; that is not supposed to happen but still, maybe change the logic to be correct in that case too? I have seen a lot of strange things with events in this engine...

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes, after being in restraints. Ill try the command later. Thank you.

16 hours ago, egonm68 said:

I'm getting that often myself. Mostly with DD-devices (actually, not sure whether I've experienced it with KFT).
Probably some wires getting crossed between mods, when one removes the devices applied by another.

other useful console commands:

player.equipitem 00021b3b
to re-equip a vanished pip-boy

CF "actor.SetOverrideVoiceType" None
to restore an NPC's voice (audio) after they lost it by a scene not terminating correctly

I will try this in a bit. Thank you!

17 hours ago, egonm68 said:

is there perhaps a console command I could try to potentially undo any movement impairment this mod may not completely remove when out of restraints?

17 hours ago, egonm68 said:

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The speedmult command perfectly resolved my issue. Thank you!

3 hours ago, JemappelleRedacted said:

It's female only, as it says under "Compatibility". To get items for your female playmates, the chem station has ~7 catgories starting with "Kziitid" where you can craft them.

Yes I manged to put them on my slaves using Just Business and this mod. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Zen-Imogen said:

man I love this mod, too bad I use CBBE, and didn't compatible. I'm patiently waiting for someone to ports it to CBBE.

it does work with CBBE (TWB preset with very minor tweaks).

what you will have is some clipping issues.

i have tested/worn about 75% of the items it adds and the clipping issues i saw were minor (to me at least).

all i can say for other CBBE users is you can either try it and see if it is good enough for you, and if it is not

either wait or make a conversion yourself.

51 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

it does work with CBBE (TWB preset with very minor tweaks).

what you will have is some clipping issues.

i have tested/worn about 75% of the items it adds and the clipping issues i saw were minor (to me at least).

all i can say for other CBBE users is you can either try it and see if it is good enough for you, and if it is not

either wait or make a conversion yourself.

I test it on my playthrough and the body slider didn't work.