Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, but is it a replacer for DD?

From what I read, it is mostly a toolset for other mods to apply, but I didn't see another mod that applied these by default. Can I use it in place of DD or did I misunderstand?

2 hours ago, Elgate said:

Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, but is it a replacer for DD?

From what I read, it is mostly a toolset for other mods to apply, but I didn't see another mod that applied these by default. Can I use it in place of DD or did I misunderstand?

It's intended to be used in a similar way as DD.  Mods that use it currently include AAF Violate, Commonwealth Slavers, Cursed DD Enchantings, Provocative Perks, DD Armorbench Unlocker.  KFT also includes a compatibility plugin so that other mods that check whether DD is equipped will see KFT devices, such as Combat Strip Lite and Sex Attributes, although those mods won't equip KFT devices on you yet.

So I noted a bit earlier that I had a strange bug.  Stocking-01 keeps spawning on my character and auto equipping. I have no clue why, though. It isn't really affecting me right now but it did prevent me from using a piece of equipment from another mod and that was a whole kerfuffle.

4 hours ago, Beta The Slave said:

So I noted a bit earlier that I had a strange bug.  Stocking-01 keeps spawning on my character and auto equipping. I have no clue why, though. It isn't really affecting me right now but it did prevent me from using a piece of equipment from another mod and that was a whole kerfuffle.

Out of curiosity, are you running the Devious Devices community patch RC9?

I'm not totally sure but the release version of KFT and RC9 seems to have not been playing nice for me. Every time DD would trigger it's scripts KFT would block it and cause a massive stack dump. As soon as I disabled KFT, DD started working properly.

RC9 has a really odd acting equip script.

47 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

I'm not totally sure but the release version of KFT and RC9 seems to have not been playing nice for me. Every time DD would trigger it's scripts KFT would block it and cause a massive stack dump. As soon as I disabled KFT, DD started working properly.

I had the same problem with a hood constantly reappearing and requipping and I was indeed using RC9 DD.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I am. My solution, as jank as it is, was to just delete stocking-01 from the mod. As of 6 hours later it still works fine. My legs are just less sexy. Good to know what the culprit is though.

Honestly RC9 is kind of a mess. Why do so many of the items have an inventory and render version? It makes it a pain to fix issues that arise if an item fails to unequip the render.

10 hours ago, Beta The Slave said:

Why do so many of the items have an inventory and render version? It makes it a pain to fix issues that arise if an item fails to unequip the render.

Technically, dunno. But I will say, and you prolly already know, never use console commands to remove DD items that have restraint/struggle animations. There are scripts attached that don't get terminated correctly and will cause issues.

We really need CBBE version of this wonderful mod))

i myself have over 100 clothes and armor mods with morphs for CBBE, it would be a headache to change them all for this one,

one more thing btw i build items in Bodyslide close to body i use myself but when i apply items they use default version of the files somehow?

18 minutes ago, Hardfliprus2 said:

We really need CBBE version of this wonderful mod

It continues to amaze me how many people use CBBE but are incapable of (or disinterested in) making conversions to it. Large collections of CBBE-only clothing tend to get converted to FG within days, but the moment there's an FG-only mod it seems like every CBBE user comes crawling out of the woodwork to point out that there's no conversion available for them.

Not picking on you, just that you probably won the 100th customer prize for pointing out the lack of an available CBBE conversion of this. As someone who was an early FG adopter, I learned quickly to make conversions of the CBBE-based clothing mods I wanted to be able to use, but maybe that same incentive doesn't flow in both directions.

16 minutes ago, Hardfliprus2 said:

We really need CBBE version of this wonderful mod))

i myself have over 100 clothes and armor mods with morphs for CBBE, it would be a headache to change them all for this one,

one more thing btw i build items in Bodyslide close to body i use myself but when i apply items they use default version of the files somehow?

I agree as I also have alot of CBBE(TWB) clothing mods which used over the years.

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It continues to amaze me how many people use CBBE but are incapable of (or disinterested in) making conversions to it. Large collections of CBBE-only clothing tend to get converted to FG within days, but the moment there's an FG-only mod it seems like every CBBE user comes crawling out of the woodwork to point out that there's no conversion available for them.

Not picking on you, just that you probably won the 100th customer prize for pointing out the lack of an available CBBE conversion of this. As someone who was an early FG adopter, I learned quickly to make conversions of the CBBE-based clothing mods I wanted to be able to use, but maybe that same incentive doesn't flow in both directions.

The problem is a lot (read most) conversions are quick and dirty rather than very careful adjustments made by many of the original mod authors. You'll see all kinds of weird awkward morphs on a lot of FB body morphs of elements that really should only be restricted to translations, rotations and very restricted scaling, but instead they get skewed and scaled all over the place because the converter just hit conform to the reference body, did some expand brush, then called it a day. How many times have you seen a magazine or belt buckle get warped all over the place by a conversion? I've made good bodyslides where things that shouldn't scale or warp don't and it takes forever. Making a good bodyslide that looks just as good as the original base mesh is not easy.

Even if you get someone who spends the time to make a proper bodyslide, it almost always doesn't include the very precise one offs that authors will make to achieve effects they just can't with bodyslides which are almost always in the original body they work with. Quite often that ends up being CBBE. So you're left with the choice between having good support for things like KFT and awkwardness in your clothing, or awkwardness with KFT and good clothing.

Edited by xtremeGoose
[typo]: two "and"s in a row
3 minutes ago, xtremeGoose said:

Even if you get someone who spends the time to make a proper bodyslide, it almost always doesn't include the very precise one offs that authors will make to achieve effects they just can't with bodyslides which are almost always in the original body they work with. Quite often that ends up being CBBE. So you're left with the choice between having good support for things like KFT and awkwardness in your clothing, or awkwardness with KFT And and good clothing.

Great point, this shouldn't be taken lightly. Those of us using FG get first class visual support in KFT, unlike with a lot of other mods where FG is an afterthought at best. I should be celebrating this more, and hope we continue to see a trend of FG-first focus on new mods.

3 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Great point, this shouldn't be taken lightly. Those of us using FG get first class visual support in KFT, unlike with a lot of other mods where FG is an afterthought at best. I should be celebrating this more, and hope we continue to see a trend of FG-first focus on new mods.

It basically will never happen. The community is split and has been for ages and that will not change. There were too many contenders and not enough push for anyone to win. Things are a lot better on the Skyrim side these days.

17 minutes ago, xtremeGoose said:

It basically will never happen. The community is split and has been for ages and that will not change. There were too many contenders and not enough push for anyone to win. Things are a lot better on the Skyrim side these days.

I think it also has a lot to with the actual mod author too.

There are MA's that I refuse to support/use not because of their mods but their attitude/egos.

Hiya everyone!  I started watching the FO TV series which got me thinking "this is no where NEAR as kinky as I remember Fallout being, I should re-install it" and so I did, throwing mods at it of course.

I discovered KZT and love how it looks in the photos - seriously, it's amazing.  But in FO, at least in my FO, it's having an issue which I - in my near total ignorance of how all this works,  seriously, use small words with me :) - think has to do with either the physics or the skeleton.

When I'm put in any of the KZT gear my breasts, butt, and I think my belly seem to freeze at the exact spot they were in when the gear was added.  I might be on the ground in a frog tie, but my boobs are stretched up to the position they were at when I was standing.

I ran into something similar ages ago with DD gear, and found the fix which I think had to do with load order, but I can't find it and I've tried moving KZT up, down, all the way to the bottom, before DD, right after DD, all with no change.  Either my recollection is wrong of the position has to be very specific.

Here's my terribly unwholesome load order which is likely a mess above and beyond the KZT issue.  Be kind, and remember, small words :)

Thanks!

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  8  8     ArmorKeywords.esm
  9  9     HUDFramework.esm
 10  a     XDI.esm
254 FE   0 BakaFramework.esm
254 FE   1 BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
 11  b     AAF.esm
254 FE   2 CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl
254 FE   3 AAFThemes.esl
254 FE   4 Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
 12  c     SpringCleaning.esm
 13  d     TacticalReload.esm
254 FE   5 SimpleCheatMenu.esl
254 FE   6 HiPolyFacesCompanionPlugin.esl
 14  e     TortureDevices.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices.esm
 16 10     KziitdFetishToolset.esm
 17 11     SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm
254 FE   7 Flicker Fixer.esp
 18 12     LooksMenu.esp
 19 13     HiPolyFaces.esp
 20 14     CBBE.esp
 21 15     ZaZOut4.esp
 22 16     AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
 23 17     Farelle_Animations.esp
 24 18     Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
 25 19     UltraInteriorLighting.esp
 26 1a     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 27 1b     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
 28 1c     BetterModDescriptions.esp
 29 1d     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 30 1e     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
254 FE   8 DiscreteFemaleSkeleton.esp
 31 1f     AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
 32 20     Atomic Lust.esp
 33 21     Mutated Lust.esp
 34 22     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
254 FE   9 SnapdragonAnimations.esp
 35 23     BraveAnims.esp
254 FE   a BraveAnims_Fix.esp
 36 24     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 37 25     ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
 38 26     UAP Moans.esp
 39 27     Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
254 FE   b Zaz Particle Effects.esp
 40 28     AAF_Violate.esp
254 FE   c AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
254 FE   d AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
 41 29     Commonwealth Captives.esp
 42 2a     FPAttributes.esp
 43 2b     FPAttributesHUD.esp
 44 2c     spacefiddle_Follower-Stealth-Distance-Fixes.esp
254 FE   e CROSS_CoA.esp
 45 2d     Synth Overhaul.esp
 46 2e     Synth Overhaul - No level requirements Patch.esp
 47 2f     FO4 No Pre Vis.esp
 48 30     SuperMutantRedux.esp
254 FE   f Behemoth No Cart.esp
254 FE  10 CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit.esp
254 FE  11 CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp
 49 31     RaiderOverhaul.esp
 50 32     3dscopes-replacer.esp
 51 33     MoreBeards.esp
 52 34     MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
 53 35     MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
 54 36     KSHairdos.esp
 55 37     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 56 38     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 57 39     PD_LowerWeapon.esp
 58 3a     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
 59 3b     W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
 60 3c     SpringCleaningCompatibilityPatch.esp
 61 3d     BoundInPublic.esp
 62 3e     SettlementMenuManager.esp
 63 3f     SuperMutantRedux_ArmorSmithExtended.esp
 64 40     SuperMutantRedux_VIS-G_Patch.esp
 65 41     Quieter Settlements - Recommended Settings.esp
 66 42     Realistic_conversations.esp
254 FE  12 Dank_ECO.esp
 67 43     RealHandcuffs.esp
 68 44     CavesOfTheCommonwealth.esp
254 FE  13 PenPos.esp
254 FE  14 Dank_ECO-INNR.esp
254 FE  15 Dank_ECO_DisablePlacedItems.esp
 69 45     SalvageBeacons.esp
254 FE  16 Dank_ECO_DLCCoast.esp
254 FE  17 Dank_ECO_DLCNukaWorld.esp
254 FE  18 Dank_ECO_DLCRobot.esp
 70 46     EnclaveX02.esp
 71 47     LongerPowerLines3x.esp
 72 48     tao_catsuit.esp
 73 49     No Recoil V 0.3.esp
254 FE  19 tao_expanded.esp
254 FE  1a tao_expanded_armored.esp
 74 4a     TaosCatsuitSlot37_38.esp
 75 4b     Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
 76 4c     SkjAlert_All_DLC.esp
 77 4d     ScrapDeadThings.esp
 78 4e     SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp
 79 4f     Power Armor Movement Silence.esp
 80 50     ThirdPersonFirstPersonAiming.esp
 81 51     move that workbench!.esp
 82 52     TheKite_VTS.esp
 83 53     TheKite_VTS_Replacer.esp
254 FE  1b VTS SPID.esp
254 FE  1c ETRFC.esp
254 FE  1d FO4HHS_AAF.esp
 84 54     HoloTime.esp
 85 55     LegendaryModification.esp
 86 56     LegendaryModification Enhanced.esp
 87 57     PortableRecycler.esp
 88 58     VendorCaps.esp
 89 59     Kor_Highlight.esp
254 FE  1e Aigni_UltraWide.esp
 90 5a     New Calibers VIS Ammo Tags.esp
 91 5b     Idiot Slut.esp
 92 5c     RemoteExplosives.esp
 93 5d     TheKite_ScoopDigger.esp
 94 5e     TheKite_ScoopDiggerPiperReplacer.esp
 95 5f     JNFA.esp
 96 60     VtawWardrobe5.esp
254 FE  1f RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
 97 61     DD_Enchantings.esp
254 FE  20 RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
254 FE  21 Devious Devices Face Morphs.esp
254 FE  22 DD_LegAnimOverride.esp
254 FE  23 DD_Bench_Unlock.esp
 98 62     HAAS Automatron Replacer AE Edition.esp
 99 63     HAAS Core Replacer AE Edition.esp
100 64     HAAS Far Harbor Replacer AE Edition.esp
101 65     HAAS Nuka World Replacer AE Edition.esp
102 66     FP_SexualHarassment.esp
103 67     dcc-bp-lol.esp
           KziitdFetishToolset_DD_Compatibility.esp
104 68     KziitdAnimationPoses.esp
254 FE  24 ProvocativePerks.esp
105 69     CK-MutationSerums.esp
106 6a     StartMeUp.esp
107 6b     StartMeUp VIS.esp
108 6c     WorkshopRearranged.esp
109 6d     BostonFPSFixAIO.esp
110 6e     Spider Gwen Suit.esp

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I think it also has a lot to with the actual mod author too.

There are MA's that I refuse to support/use not because of their mods but their attitude/egos.

Creating support for multiple bodies is rather a lot of work though. I implement support for FG in my mods because it's what I use and I'm creating mods for myself that I share with the community. I welcome people who want to build alternative support for CBBE or TWB or whatever, I have nothing against them, I'm just not terribly interested in spending a lot of my own time working on support for mods I don't use.

54 minutes ago, Perfidia.Hancroft said:

Hiya everyone!  I started watching the FO TV series which got me thinking "this is no where NEAR as kinky as I remember Fallout being, I should re-install it" and so I did, throwing mods at it of course.

I discovered KZT and love how it looks in the photos - seriously, it's amazing.  But in FO, at least in my FO, it's having an issue which I - in my near total ignorance of how all this works,  seriously, use small words with me :) - think has to do with either the physics or the skeleton.

When I'm put in any of the KZT gear my breasts, butt, and I think my belly seem to freeze at the exact spot they were in when the gear was added.  I might be on the ground in a frog tie, but my boobs are stretched up to the position they were at when I was standing.

I ran into something similar ages ago with DD gear, and found the fix which I think had to do with load order, but I can't find it and I've tried moving KZT up, down, all the way to the bottom, before DD, right after DD, all with no change.  Either my recollection is wrong of the position has to be very specific.

Here's my terribly unwholesome load order which is likely a mess above and beyond the KZT issue.  Be kind, and remember, small words :)

Thanks!

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  8  8     ArmorKeywords.esm
  9  9     HUDFramework.esm
 10  a     XDI.esm
254 FE   0 BakaFramework.esm
254 FE   1 BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
 11  b     AAF.esm
254 FE   2 CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl
254 FE   3 AAFThemes.esl
254 FE   4 Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
 12  c     SpringCleaning.esm
 13  d     TacticalReload.esm
254 FE   5 SimpleCheatMenu.esl
254 FE   6 HiPolyFacesCompanionPlugin.esl
 14  e     TortureDevices.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices.esm
 16 10     KziitdFetishToolset.esm
 17 11     SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm
254 FE   7 Flicker Fixer.esp
 18 12     LooksMenu.esp
 19 13     HiPolyFaces.esp
 20 14     CBBE.esp
 21 15     ZaZOut4.esp
 22 16     AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
 23 17     Farelle_Animations.esp
 24 18     Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
 25 19     UltraInteriorLighting.esp
 26 1a     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 27 1b     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
 28 1c     BetterModDescriptions.esp
 29 1d     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 30 1e     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
254 FE   8 DiscreteFemaleSkeleton.esp
 31 1f     AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
 32 20     Atomic Lust.esp
 33 21     Mutated Lust.esp
 34 22     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
254 FE   9 SnapdragonAnimations.esp
 35 23     BraveAnims.esp
254 FE   a BraveAnims_Fix.esp
 36 24     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 37 25     ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
 38 26     UAP Moans.esp
 39 27     Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
254 FE   b Zaz Particle Effects.esp
 40 28     AAF_Violate.esp
254 FE   c AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
254 FE   d AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
 41 29     Commonwealth Captives.esp
 42 2a     FPAttributes.esp
 43 2b     FPAttributesHUD.esp
 44 2c     spacefiddle_Follower-Stealth-Distance-Fixes.esp
254 FE   e CROSS_CoA.esp
 45 2d     Synth Overhaul.esp
 46 2e     Synth Overhaul - No level requirements Patch.esp
 47 2f     FO4 No Pre Vis.esp
 48 30     SuperMutantRedux.esp
254 FE   f Behemoth No Cart.esp
254 FE  10 CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit.esp
254 FE  11 CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp
 49 31     RaiderOverhaul.esp
 50 32     3dscopes-replacer.esp
 51 33     MoreBeards.esp
 52 34     MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
 53 35     MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
 54 36     KSHairdos.esp
 55 37     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 56 38     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 57 39     PD_LowerWeapon.esp
 58 3a     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
 59 3b     W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
 60 3c     SpringCleaningCompatibilityPatch.esp
 61 3d     BoundInPublic.esp
 62 3e     SettlementMenuManager.esp
 63 3f     SuperMutantRedux_ArmorSmithExtended.esp
 64 40     SuperMutantRedux_VIS-G_Patch.esp
 65 41     Quieter Settlements - Recommended Settings.esp
 66 42     Realistic_conversations.esp
254 FE  12 Dank_ECO.esp
 67 43     RealHandcuffs.esp
 68 44     CavesOfTheCommonwealth.esp
254 FE  13 PenPos.esp
254 FE  14 Dank_ECO-INNR.esp
254 FE  15 Dank_ECO_DisablePlacedItems.esp
 69 45     SalvageBeacons.esp
254 FE  16 Dank_ECO_DLCCoast.esp
254 FE  17 Dank_ECO_DLCNukaWorld.esp
254 FE  18 Dank_ECO_DLCRobot.esp
 70 46     EnclaveX02.esp
 71 47     LongerPowerLines3x.esp
 72 48     tao_catsuit.esp
 73 49     No Recoil V 0.3.esp
254 FE  19 tao_expanded.esp
254 FE  1a tao_expanded_armored.esp
 74 4a     TaosCatsuitSlot37_38.esp
 75 4b     Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
 76 4c     SkjAlert_All_DLC.esp
 77 4d     ScrapDeadThings.esp
 78 4e     SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp
 79 4f     Power Armor Movement Silence.esp
 80 50     ThirdPersonFirstPersonAiming.esp
 81 51     move that workbench!.esp
 82 52     TheKite_VTS.esp
 83 53     TheKite_VTS_Replacer.esp
254 FE  1b VTS SPID.esp
254 FE  1c ETRFC.esp
254 FE  1d FO4HHS_AAF.esp
 84 54     HoloTime.esp
 85 55     LegendaryModification.esp
 86 56     LegendaryModification Enhanced.esp
 87 57     PortableRecycler.esp
 88 58     VendorCaps.esp
 89 59     Kor_Highlight.esp
254 FE  1e Aigni_UltraWide.esp
 90 5a     New Calibers VIS Ammo Tags.esp
 91 5b     Idiot Slut.esp
 92 5c     RemoteExplosives.esp
 93 5d     TheKite_ScoopDigger.esp
 94 5e     TheKite_ScoopDiggerPiperReplacer.esp
 95 5f     JNFA.esp
 96 60     VtawWardrobe5.esp
254 FE  1f RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
 97 61     DD_Enchantings.esp
254 FE  20 RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
254 FE  21 Devious Devices Face Morphs.esp
254 FE  22 DD_LegAnimOverride.esp
254 FE  23 DD_Bench_Unlock.esp
 98 62     HAAS Automatron Replacer AE Edition.esp
 99 63     HAAS Core Replacer AE Edition.esp
100 64     HAAS Far Harbor Replacer AE Edition.esp
101 65     HAAS Nuka World Replacer AE Edition.esp
102 66     FP_SexualHarassment.esp
103 67     dcc-bp-lol.esp
           KziitdFetishToolset_DD_Compatibility.esp
104 68     KziitdAnimationPoses.esp
254 FE  24 ProvocativePerks.esp
105 69     CK-MutationSerums.esp
106 6a     StartMeUp.esp
107 6b     StartMeUp VIS.esp
108 6c     WorkshopRearranged.esp
109 6d     BostonFPSFixAIO.esp
110 6e     Spider Gwen Suit.esp

zex.jpg.64e3d6e82edff96262eec7d143dfc50a.jpg

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Creating support for multiple bodies is rather a lot of work though. I implement support for FG in my mods because it's what I use and I'm creating mods for myself that I share with the community. I welcome people who want to build alternative support for CBBE or TWB or whatever, I have nothing against them, I'm just not terribly interested in spending a lot of my own time working on support for mods I don't use.

It is a large waste of time and not all that fun, trying to add compatibility/support for mods you don't normally use.

And fun begin the operative word. Personally, I find 0 fun messing with outfits. I'd rather just wait for those who enjoy that stuff to do it, or do without. LOL

Hey there! Sorry for that silly question, but I'm having trouble getting any blinding effects to work. No matter which blindfold I equip, nothing regarding the view changes.

I didn't see any requirements listed regarding that, nor do I have an extensive modlist up.  KFT is at the bottom of LO.

I do get some visual effects from drugs etc, so it couldn't be anything ENB or Reshade related, but with this one, unfortunately nothing :(

Anyone any ideas?

Might I make a suggestion?  Perhaps you should separate the frogtie leg portion from the rest of the outfit?  It would allow for mixing and matching.  It would require a new animation for characters with the legs bound but arms free, but would open up many possibilities I think.

On 3/30/2024 at 3:35 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That's a cool idea.  I really like your screenshots BTW.

KFT already includes a version of this system.  Some items, such as the stockings, have two different meshes.  They are implemented as Object Modifications.  When the item is applied, it checks whether the wearer has certain keywords equipped.  If they do, it uses mesh A, if not it uses mesh B.  This is to allow, for example, stockings to change shape between a standing version and a frogtie version.  It shouldn't be very difficult to modify this system to implement your idea.  As you say, the hard work would be in creating the meshes.

Hi ego, do you still remember the skyrim pictures I and I posted? In fact, I made 84 nifs for FO4 and entered them into ESP within two days. In addition, 56 nifs were abandoned by me due to dissatisfaction (because I prefer ropes, I only made all rope versions for five sets of clothing: rope,ropefrog,ropebb,ropebbfrog). I don't think making nif is difficult. (Of course, due to copyright reasons, I am unable to publicly publish these nifs at present, but I have tried my best to negotiate with the authors.) In the future, I will try to negotiate with other authors and also make my own clothing for publication. But no matter what, I really crave for an automatic replacement script to appear. Will you become a "tooth fairy" who helps people fulfill their wishes? 

Fallout4 2024_4_24 0_54_30.png

Fallout4 2024_4_24 0_10_37.png

Fallout4 2024_4_24 0_50_26.png

Fallout4 2024_4_24 0_16_30.png

Fallout4 2024_4_24 0_51_55.png

Fallout4 2024_4_24 0_17_40.png

2 hours ago, guliguliradish said:

In fact, I made 84 nifs for FO4 and entered them into ESP within two days. In addition, 56 nifs were abandoned by me due to dissatisfaction (because I prefer ropes, I only made all rope versions for five sets of clothing: rope,ropefrog,ropebb,ropebbfrog). I don't think making nif is difficult. (Of course, due to copyright reasons, I am unable to publicly publish these nifs at present, but I have tried my best to negotiate with the authors.) In the future, I will try to negotiate with other authors and also make my own clothing for publication. But no matter what, I really crave for an automatic replacement script to appear. Will you become a "tooth fairy" who helps people fulfill their wishes? 

That is very impressive work.  It wouldn't be difficult to add a new device type to KFT that automatically applies the correct visuals based on the clothing the actor is wearing.  Like I said before, the stockings in KFT already work in a similar fashion; this would expand on the concept.

Let's discuss further on Discord.  Check your invites :D

hi, forgive me if these are silly questions, but,

i see some mention that these various restraints unequip other equipment/clothing, is this true? could an npc use an armbinding while still wearing their outfit? 

second, when you say speech is muffled, is that only the player, or is npc speech muffled as well?

this looks good, im excited to begin using it!

1 hour ago, LockReload said:

hi, forgive me if these are silly questions, but,

i see some mention that these various restraints unequip other equipment/clothing, is this true? could an npc use an armbinding while still wearing their outfit? 

second, when you say speech is muffled, is that only the player, or is npc speech muffled as well?

this looks good, im excited to begin using it!

NPC speech is also muffled. They will make muffled noises on their own and if you interact with them (tested this first on Piper to stop the non stop conversation when you hit a milestone in the relationship). I do hope that there is a way to keep clothing on while restrained in the future, or at least as another user is suggesting, have alternate clothes where the clothes are undone. The ability to have at least some restraints on while clothed would be neat, especially with how I like to use it for more immersive prisoner gameplay. If I knew how to do it I would attempt it myself, but I lack knowledge in modding the game.