[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

One suggestion I might make based on some of my experiences testing this thus far would be to add an option for simplified NPC checks.  That is, rather than keeping track of the cycles for the various NPCs in the vicinity, maybe allow it to be limited somewhat (Perhaps tracking followers only?), and just set a small percentage for other NPCs to get pregnant off a chance encounter.  This might reduce the script load, which was intermittently giving me problems in certain heavily populated cells.

Just a thought. :)

Question.. is that in the "Illustration" tab for MCM a final thing because.. well.. um.. I'm sorry, it just seems.. off to me.

I'm not sure ... I'm not happy with the Image, too but it seems, MCM is scaling the image.

Well, lets see what the result will be :)

i hope the next release will be on Saureday 18. Jan, but i don't think so :( There are still some bugs that want to be fixed... like the Visual Scaling and the Baby Item Option in the MCM... i can't find out why they don't work....

Does MCM support SVGs? SVGs are vector graphics. Not bitmap so no matter if they're scaled or not, they retain their clarity. The downside is they don't do well with gradients, so it's better to use icons more like Sanguine Debauchery's, Estrus Chaurus, etc.

Either way, if you like it or not, I might suggest some MCM illustration replacements :P

Question.. is that in the "Illustration" tab for MCM a final thing because.. well.. um.. I'm sorry, it just seems.. off to me.

I'm not sure ... I'm not happy with the Image, too but it seems, MCM is scaling the image.

Well, lets see what the result will be :)

i hope the next release will be on Saureday 18. Jan, but i don't think so :( There are still some bugs that want to be fixed... like the Visual Scaling and the Baby Item Option in the MCM... i can't find out why they don't work....

Does MCM support SVGs? SVGs are vector graphics. Not bitmap so no matter if they're scaled or not, they retain their clarity. The downside is they don't do well with gradients, so it's better to use icons more like Sanguine Debauchery's, Estrus Chaurus, etc.

Either way, if you like it or not, I might suggest some MCM illustration replacements :P

I have saw some animated MCM like "A matter of time" but i think that is the last of our concerns in this mod, but can be cool somthing like that.

When this mod will be released, I will definitely put it on my MUST-TEST mods !

Dunno if it was already asked but will there be lactation/breastfeeding as well ? Part of being female imho.

Sorry - no :(

At now our Team only has 2 Script-Developer. We could need some 3D Modeler and Animator

Too bad ! How cool that would have been to get the entire process including lactation/breastfeeding ! Maybe some kind soul will develop a plugin for your mod to add it, time will tell !

And someone who knows a lot of making quests and Locations

You mean some game/level designer ?

And someone who knows a lot of making quests and Locations

You mean some game/level designer ?

Yes. But the results should look good. We already got some nice ideas... i also think we know how to make it... but we don't have that much time :)

Isn't there a Modders Wanted ! topic around to help modders find a new member for their modding team ?

one little thing i found during gameplay(not sure if it was this mods fault):

when a npc gets into labor and a mob(i think it was a tiger) attacks it(think it got the follower in a bleedout state), i got a DC.

Could be another mod that tried to start a npc - creature rape, but dunno as i don't have logging active.

Was during an big fight with npc bandits and some wildlife coming in, so lots of possible causes for that error, only diff to when it happens without a crash, was the pregnancy of my follower.

npc that was affected serana.

could also be, that the random sex plugin forced something on her.

everything else works for me now(above error was not repeatable, as my save was 10 mins back and it was a random encounter at that place and i don't know how to force a specific encounter to happen when i run over a trigger).

is in the "beta2 no essential flag edition" a console command hidden, to get a npc out of the saved npc list, or to edit/refresh it?  As i think i have some dead/unavailable npcs from quests in there(the townwomen from helgen for example should be in there).

one little thing i found during gameplay(not sure if it was this mods fault):

when a npc gets into labor and a mob(i think it was a tiger) attacks it(think it got the follower in a bleedout state), i got a DC.

Could be another mod that tried to start a npc - creature rape, but dunno as i don't have logging active.

Was during an big fight with npc bandits and some wildlife coming in, so lots of possible causes for that error, only diff to when it happens without a crash, was the pregnancy of my follower.

npc that was affected serana.

could also be, that the random sex plugin forced something on her.

everything else works for me now(above error was not repeatable, as my save was 10 mins back and it was a random encounter at that place and i don't know how to force a specific encounter to happen when i run over a trigger).

is in the "beta2 no essential flag edition" a console command hidden, to get a npc out of the saved npc list, or to edit/refresh it?  As i think i have some dead/unavailable npcs from quests in there(the townwomen from helgen for example should be in there).

At now - no, there aren't any console commands - sry. Most of the Helgen NPCs are non-unique NPCs and won't be saved.

I think the best way to handle this is to create a "Delete dead NPCs" Option in the MCM...

Got one question, about the "Chance to conceive". Is the 30% chance calculated per men (sperm from 3 men would be 90%) or as an overall value? 

Edit

I've read a bit. So the character can only become pregnant when there's sperm while switching from the Follicular to the Ovulation phase?

It's kinda funny to use Beeing Female to track how promiscuous some of the NPCS are.

The normal baby count to find on most female NPCs I think was 2, however I found a case where Braena, the female dark elf student in the Mage College outside Winterhold, had 7 dark elf babies, 5 high elf babies and 5 human babies. Wow!

I'm having some trouble with the mod. Anytime the game autosaves after having sex, the game crashes to the desktop. It dosen't crash when Beeing Female is deactivated.

Hmm. I get that problem but didn't know that this mod could be causing it.

Hi all,

I love the mod, but i am a bit confused someone can give me any information what is going on here?

The mod is working fine after a pregnancy I got a baby item.Fine.It will grow?Will it become a child?

If it is not, the other option in mcm to set from item to ... ?

All I got an empty menu.When I close the mcm and open it again it says skeleton instead of the item option.I cannot change it, when I want to change I got empty menu again, reopen again skeleton again...

Is this intended or something is wrong?

How you can have kid after pregnancy?

What the kid will be? Always nord?

Or can be anything?Creatures?

Someone can make these clear, please?

I'm having some trouble with the mod. Anytime the game autosaves after having sex, the game crashes to the desktop. It dosen't crash when Beeing Female is deactivated.

The Loverslab Framwork in its version 1.35 have this bug. Desactivate the option free camera and your problem, for the moment, will be solved.

Kisses.

At now - no, there aren't any console commands - sry. Most of the Helgen NPCs are non-unique NPCs and won't be saved.

I think the best way to handle this is to create a "Delete dead NPCs" Option in the MCM...

something like the options in the http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9378/? mod would be nice compined with a spell, to register a npc to a slot, remove it, and see how many slots you have filled.(as well as a cleanupfuncion)

As this way you can set which npc should be available to the system and leave out or remove unwanted ones. Like have a npc in first, but than remove it, because you know its going to die in the next questpart.

At first there shouldn't be any npc registered to the system. at every playtest i get a pregnant housecarl when it is female. And Astrid gets set to pregnant when the first scene with her in the cottage loads. This way it would be easier on the game too(when possible would be nice to have both options, like now and innitially no one registered except female pcs and add it manually).

Got one question, about the "Chance to conceive". Is the 30% chance calculated per men (sperm from 3 men would be 90%) or as an overall value? 

Edit

I've read a bit. So the character can only become pregnant when there's sperm while switching from the Follicular to the Ovulation phase?

You got a book in you Inventory :)

When a woman is ovulating an eggis traveling to the utherus. At this time a woman can't become pregnant. When the egg arrived in the utherus (after around 50% of the ovulating time) she can become pregnant (in real this is the time between switching from Follicular phase to Luteal phase... ovulating is the step between those both phases)

Ingame: You must have sperm inside, the flag "can become pregnant this cycle" must be true, and you are ovulating, you will become pregnant

Hi all,

I love the mod, but i am a bit confused someone can give me any information what is going on here?

The mod is working fine after a pregnancy I got a baby item.Fine.It will grow?Will it become a child?

If it is not, the other option in mcm to set from item to ... ?

All I got an empty menu.When I close the mcm and open it again it says skeleton instead of the item option.I cannot change it, when I want to change I got empty menu again, reopen again skeleton again...

Is this intended or something is wrong?

How you can have kid after pregnancy?

What the kid will be? Always nord?

Or can be anything?Creatures?

Someone can make these clear, please?

Maybe you can wait 3 years - maybe it has grown a bit :) ... but no, at this release it won't gorw. Maybe in later versions.

In the next release the bug will be fixed and you can select "Baby Item", "Child Actor" and "None"

Depending on the AddOns you will use (in the next release) the child can be almost everything :)

I already made a "Children of the Sky" Mod. When a Khajiit born a child and the Option is set to "Child Actor", a COTS Khajiit Child will appear.

Maybe someone will develop some other AddOns so you can have Orc Baby Items, or something like that.... or a Horse Baby Item....

With the Base Release there will only be a Nord Child Actor, Nord Baby Item, Khajiit Baby Item and Argonian Baby Item.

Thank you for the answer. Your mod is the best around and this solution with addons awesome....

No pressure but when you will release the update?:P

Please please please....

So the skeleton thing is just a bug. I thought something is wrong on my side.

Keep up the good work, I will come back daily to see what is happening.

Thank you! 8) ...problem solved here...

The Loverslab Framwork in its version 1.35 have this bug. Desactivate the option free camera and your problem, for the moment, will be solved.

Kisses.

Archived