[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Sounds awful, but will we have the option to say... sell the baby to the orphanage. Maybe even give it to the Dark Brotherhood to raise as a master assassin. Those are light in comparison to the idea of being allowed to give it to a dragon in exchange for a dragon soul(future dragon priest?)

I managed to knock up 9 different companions and got to thinking "What will I actually DO with 11 babies?..."

I am curious if this side of the mod has been thought out yet?

So, one question that was asked previously, but I'm on my crappy tablet and it's kinda difficult to search.

Can you set the sliders in the MCM menu to zero, for example to disable stuff like menstruation, or to make your character able to get pregnant all the time, or reduce the chance for miscarriages? I do like having some of the features, but too much realism gets me dizzy. :P I would be sad for my character to have miscarriages.

So, one question that was asked previously, but I'm on my crappy tablet and it's kinda difficult to search.

Can you set the sliders in the MCM menu to zero, for example to disable stuff like menstruation, or to make your character able to get pregnant all the time, or reduce the chance for miscarriages? I do like having some of the features, but too much realism gets me dizzy. :P I would be sad for my character to have miscarriages.

Sry that's not possible. Almost each Phase/Stage got a reason - got a script - is necessary for the mod....

And true - having an abortus isn't realy that easy and some player will hate it. So - don't drink alcohol or drugs :-) don't mess with a troll and everything will be fine.

Sounds awful, but will we have the option to say... sell the baby to the orphanage. Maybe even give it to the Dark Brotherhood to raise as a master assassin. Those are light in comparison to the idea of being allowed to give it to a dragon in exchange for a dragon soul(future dragon priest?)

I managed to knock up 9 different companions and got to thinking "What will I actually DO with 11 babies?..."

I am curious if this side of the mod has been thought out yet?

I had some ideas but don't think it will be developt in the next versions.

For example: Giving the Baby to Rifton Orphanage... maybe not realy for selling

Another idea was: Babys will give the player a bonus as long they are in your inventory.... "Mother instinct" or something like that :)

Another idea was: Sometimes the baby starts to cry (sounds are already incuded) and alarm all enemys next to you...

Now it's time for a little AddOn Manager description

There are 4 different kinds of AddOns. (Quest Script)

AddOns can be enabled and disabled anytime via the MCM Menu

Race AddOn (see screenshot):

Create a new Quest Form, add the FWAddOn_Race Script and click on Properties. First you can add a few Races (like all Vampire Races) to the "RaceID" Property.

Then you can change (scaling - 1.0 is default, 2.0 will double the value, ...) all the other properties like the Duration of a phase or reducing the pains.

Or can also set the Baby Item (fe-/male) and Baby Actor (fe-/male). When The race become pregnant there is a 50% chance that the child will be the fathers race or the mothers race.

You can also Force that the mother will born this item/actor. This will be useful for Argonian. Argonian should lay eggs (the belly scaling will be way lower and the count of eggs will be higher, too). When forcing and the baby item is set to an Egg (Misc Object) then the argonian will only lay eggs - don't matter what race the father was.

You can also set - if the females of this race can become pregnant.... for beast example: if there are female dogs - you want that Human will born something like a puppy... but you don't want that the female dog will born a human - just set the female dog race "can become pregnant" to false

If there are more then 1 AddOn handling a race.... lets say, you got 4 Race AddOns ... all of them will be handeld and the value result will be calculated.

And for sure - if a value isn't set - it will be ignored so you don't need to set all values

PMS AddOn

Here you can add a bundle of new PMS Effects. Just create some spells (for the best result - the Name of the Spell sould be "PMS") and effects (the name should fit to the effect) and add them to the Script Porperty of the new created Scripted Quest "FWAddOn_PMS"

CME AddOn (see screenshot)

CME (cycle magical effects) will handle effects you can have during a phase.

It's almost the same like PMS except for more "states"

Misc AddOn

Those AddOns are for scripters. You can create a script based on the FWAddOn_Misc and add it to a quest form.

It has some Event-Functions that are called you can use like "OnEnterState", "OnExitState", "StartCamera", "StopCamera", "OnCameInside" ...

For example you can create a Camera with this AddOn, or some bleed out effects, ...

All AddOns excapt the Misc AddOn are already included and working.

post-148698-0-23889500-1390333913_thumb.jpg

post-148698-0-89969500-1390333921_thumb.jpg

It would be interesting if the baby gave you an extra magika boost or something if the mother used a lot of magic while she was preggers. :)

True, but there are some problems. That's why i doesn't implement it yet.

What's about the players that born an actor - not an inventory item... :)

I also had the idea that child actors "grow" a bit and that they will learn some novice skills the mother got...

but... que sera sera

I've just read almost all posts that was written on loverslab about BeeingFemale.

At first... i'm sorry about all those problems... sry my fault :)

Next point: The next version will be more compatible to some mods. We already made it compatible to Estrus Chaurus. The next mod will be SexLab STDs (and the condome)... hopefully.

And for sure... SexLab Hormones.

And at least: we are realy working on Beeing Female and for sure we hope to have some big news for you soon.

For now... i only can present ... the new banner  :) (the new full sized title image will be presented on next release)

titlebild_640.jpg

Now it's time for a little AddOn Manager description

There are 4 different kinds of AddOns. (Quest Script)

AddOns can be enabled and disabled anytime via the MCM Menu

Race AddOn (see screenshot):

Create a new Quest Form, add the FWAddOn_Race Script and click on Properties. First you can add a few Races (like all Vampire Races) to the "RaceID" Property.

Then you can change (scaling - 1.0 is default, 2.0 will double the value, ...) all the other properties like the Duration of a phase or reducing the pains.

Or can also set the Baby Item (fe-/male) and Baby Actor (fe-/male). When The race become pregnant there is a 50% chance that the child will be the fathers race or the mothers race.

You can also Force that the mother will born this item/actor. This will be useful for Argonian. Argonian should lay eggs (the belly scaling will be way lower and the count of eggs will be higher, too). When forcing and the baby item is set to an Egg (Misc Object) then the argonian will only lay eggs - don't matter what race the father was.

You can also set - if the females of this race can become pregnant.... for beast example: if there are female dogs - you want that Human will born something like a puppy... but you don't want that the female dog will born a human - just set the female dog race "can become pregnant" to false

If there are more then 1 AddOn handling a race.... lets say, you got 4 Race AddOns ... all of them will be handeld and the value result will be calculated.

And for sure - if a value isn't set - it will be ignored so you don't need to set all values

PMS AddOn

Here you can add a bundle of new PMS Effects. Just create some spells (for the best result - the Name of the Spell sould be "PMS") and effects (the name should fit to the effect) and add them to the Script Porperty of the new created Scripted Quest "FWAddOn_PMS"

CME AddOn (see screenshot)

CME (cycle magical effects) will handle effects you can have during a phase.

It's almost the same like PMS except for more "states"

Misc AddOn

Those AddOns are for scripters. You can create a script based on the FWAddOn_Misc and add it to a quest form.

It has some Event-Functions that are called you can use like "OnEnterState", "OnExitState", "StartCamera", "StopCamera", "OnCameInside" ...

For example you can create a Camera with this AddOn, or some bleed out effects, ...

All AddOns excapt the Misc AddOn are already included and working.

Wow, nice. Is it possible to just use an existing in-game item - say, chaurus eggs - for the item/actor and mesh? Or does it require a mesh tailor-made for the mod?

Wow, nice. Is it possible to just use an existing in-game item - say, chaurus eggs - for the item/actor and mesh? Or does it require a mesh tailor-made for the mod?

Yes, that's possible for the Item. But you have to make a Misc Item of it first. But that's pritty simple :-)

Ah and for sure it's possible to create new cooking recipe... :)

Yes, that's possible for the Item. But you have to make a Misc Item of it first. But that's pritty simple :-)

Ah and for sure it's possible to create new cooking recipe... :)

Simple enogh for someone with no modding experience, you think? :blush:

And one more question, if I may: I think you said somewhere that BF is compatible with Estrus Chaurus? How does that work?

Simple enogh for someone with no modding experience, you think? :blush:

And one more question, if I may: I think you said somewhere that BF is compatible with Estrus Chaurus? How does that work?

Just let me say - non of those mods will be required. The only mod you need will be SexLab

(Thanks jbezorg for the hind :) )

Sry that's not possible. Almost each Phase/Stage got a reason - got a script - is necessary for the mod....

And true - having an abortus isn't realy that easy and some player will hate it. So - don't drink alcohol or drugs :-) don't mess with a troll and everything will be fine.

Understood. Is it possible at least to reduce their duration to the minimum, like a day?

I'm having some trouble with the mod. Anytime the game autosaves after having sex, the game crashes to the desktop. It dosen't crash when Beeing Female is deactivated.

The Loverslab Framwork in its version 1.35 have this bug. Desactivate the option free camera and your problem, for the moment, will be solved.

Kisses.

Yea, that fixed it... though i kinda miss the freecam...

You could have about I know 20 days and then suddenly have a child. Kinda like how procreation did it... Add a console command to set the faction to you (Adopt)... I just used a mod to rename before the faction changed. Or is there a way I can do that instead of a baby item right now?

I took a quick look at the add-ons in the CK. I'd like to know if it's possible to force the offspring type to match the father. Right now it looks like it can only be forced to a single default. This would, for example, allow "hybrid" offspring, or egg impregnation such as with spiders or chaurus. Maybe this is already possible and I just misunderstood the description.

Found one possible bug...

I was in a Stormcloak camp, and when I used the spell to check an NPCs status, it showed the message you normally get for a man, rather than the one you would get from a woman (sperm in how many women instead of cycle status, etc.).  Now, unless the male Stormcloaks have some seriously big hips and a bad case of man boobs, I think it is giving the wrong info. ;-)

I haven't been in an Imperial camp to see if it does the same thing, but I'll let you know if it does when I find one.

It's only possible to force the mother. Without the forcing - it will be the mother or the father race.

You could fire off a script that might check against the two. That's how Hearthfire works when you have a marriage and as well as adopting children as well. I dunno how else it might work but that's one possibility. Good to see that you're still working on this. :)

Archived