[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

You don't have enough to do, skyrimll, what with SD+ and all. Get cracking on those plugins. ;)

I already have that dark spawn pregnancy effect on my to do list for the succubus in Hormones :)

I put it out here in case someone else finds the idea inspiring enough to do an add-on for Beeing Female instead. 

When I tried to use this mod, it crashed when loading the MCM menues. I'm not sure what's going on. (Although, I do suspect that PapurusUtil might be involved, as it tries to overwrite  sexlab files, and I thing this mod uses an early version of PapurusUtil)

Is anyone else having this problem?

I love the concept, I was waiting forever for Procreation to be updated  :lol:

Have you thought about putting the next version in the download section so it will get more exposure? You can put it in the Beta section so people know what they're getting into. I like this mod more than the others that are already there, but it's such a hassle to find this thread to check for updates.

I will love to see this mod released as an stable version, looks really interesting for a female adventuress ^^. I'm planning to play a megarealistic Skyrim soon (Which bandit don't want to rape the sexy dragonborn after defeating her?), and this mod will be on my list for sure.

Does 7Base allow for a scaling belly? I'm not very familiar with it. Both CBB and UNP have that ability (provided you dl the necessary files and follow the instructions).

I haven't the slightest clue. I will have to look out for that. I guess i don't mind switching back to CBBE if it comes down to that ;]

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say that this hasn't worked for me yet, me and my beautiful ingame wife are making ze luuuuve like rabits all night long, chance of conception is at a 100%, I have the ovulation phase set to 6 days, its now 3 days after and still not pregnant?!

Am my missing something?

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say that this hasn't worked for me yet, me and my beautiful ingame wife are making ze luuuuve like rabits all night long, chance of conception is at a 100%, I have the ovulation phase set to 6 days, its now 3 days after and still not pregnant?!

Am my missing something?

Make sure you have "npc's can get pregnant" option on. I believe the settings regarding chances of getting preggers is more for player characters - I don't think it affects npc's.

About npcs can get pregnant I used it for like 15 levels and lots of days maybe a month ingame, I wanted to uninstall to upgrade frameworks and other sexlab mods but i noticed that the reset button for npcs didn't worked or didn't triggered any pop up, waited a bit and nothing, different to the button of reset PC it worked and showed the pop up, just saying, I'm using it now without npc pregnancy

Hey Guys,

Am my missing something?

Make sure you have "npc's can get pregnant" option on. I believe the settings regarding chances of getting preggers is more for player characters - I don't think it affects npc's.

Actualy I do have NPC's can get pregnant, and I have just tried playing as a female character to test it, I went to the cheat tab, and got my character pregnant, then cycled fast through the days by sleeping if off, 1st phase 2nd, 3rd and 4th, I saw no belly growth at all???

and when she gave birth she kinda bent down water broke and that was it!

Sorry to sound like a douch, but I have no knowledge in these things :/ 

When I tried to use this mod, it crashed when loading the MCM menues. I'm not sure what's going on. (Although, I do suspect that PapurusUtil might be involved, as it tries to overwrite  sexlab files, and I thing this mod uses an early version of PapurusUtil)

Ok, judging from other people's response, crashing isn't affecting other new users, just me. I wonder what's wrong with my set up that caused it to do that?

When I tried to use this mod, it crashed when loading the MCM menues. I'm not sure what's going on. (Although, I do suspect that PapurusUtil might be involved, as it tries to overwrite sexlab files, and I thing this mod uses an early version of PapurusUtil)

Ok, judging from other people's response, crashing isn't affecting other new users, just me. I wonder what's wrong with my set up that caused it to do that?

U can share ur load order and papyrus log to take a look

Currently replaying skyrim as a male and decided to check out this mod, so far i'm enjoying it but up until recently i've encountered a problem, now i know its a WiP and things are being fixed and added so on and so on, but i've found this to be a problem when my health drops to 0 my character drops to his knee's and a message pops up saying "Can't continue fighting" Well i figured a mod set me as an essential entity.. and sure enough it did, i've tried making myself non-essential so that i could die but something keeps re-enabling it on me, i've disabled mod by mod to find out what was causing thing, and nothing appeared to be causing the issue except 1, and that being this mod BeeingFemale, not a big problem but.. is there a way to disable it forcing Essential on the player? i don't see any option for it.

Currently replaying skyrim as a male and decided to check out this mod, so far i'm enjoying it but up until recently i've encountered a problem, now i know its a WiP and things are being fixed and added so on and so on, but i've found this to be a problem when my health drops to 0 my character drops to his knee's and a message pops up saying "Can't continue fighting" Well i figured a mod set me as an essential entity.. and sure enough it did, i've tried making myself non-essential so that i could die but something keeps re-enabling it on me, i've disabled mod by mod to find out what was causing thing, and nothing appeared to be causing the issue except 1, and that being this mod BeeingFemale, not a big problem but.. is there a way to disable it forcing Essential on the player? i don't see any option for it.

I had the same problem, looks like a fix was posted back on page 25

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=60622

When I tried to use this mod, it crashed when loading the MCM menues. I'm not sure what's going on. (Although, I do suspect that PapurusUtil might be involved, as it tries to overwrite sexlab files, and I thing this mod uses an early version of PapurusUtil)

U can share ur load order and papyrus log to take a look

If your starting a new character and it crashes before auto saving try disabling Beeing Female, create your character, save, then re-enable BF

Archived