[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

I appear to be suffering from a problem with my followers.  I have 'Multiple Follower Lite' from the Steam workshop, and upon using Beeing Female, one of my female followers no longer follows (I have a male and female PC, the male's misbehaving  follower is also his spouse; the female's is Lydia the housecarl).  The options remain in the dialogue for following/waiting, but all they do is head to the player home and stay there.  Do I need to change my followers mod, or is there a workaround that others have found?

Works very well except for two problems I can't seem to solve.

1.  The camera view is locked over the player during birth looking OUT not down at the player (can't see).  It can't be adjusted or moved around.

2.  There are no options in menu for what is spawned after birth.  No item in inventory or child can be spawned.

I got these problems aswell on top of a missing "pregnant" belly. Upon entering 3rd stage the belly looks pregnant for a splitsecond, then returns to normal, breasts do similar.

I do have installed XP32 skeleton, UNPB and  "b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body", though i get CTDs if i install UNPB before b3lisario's ( "b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body" overwrites my UNPB file, then the game crashes after loading).

Has anyone an idea what i did wrong?

is it just me or many female npc get pregnant for no reason when you roming around???? there are notice that female get pregnant and when i use beeing female show state spell, they really get pregnant but there are no sex going on... they just get pregnant? is it a bug or it is make to do so?

If you have a mod like Lover's Comfort npcs will have sex with their husbands/wives or housecarl if applicable. Also npcs who aren't in relationships will have sex if they are horny enough.

This problem is my fault - sry. Ther's a calculation problem somewhere, but couldn't find it

I appear to be suffering from a problem with my followers.  I have 'Multiple Follower Lite' from the Steam workshop, and upon using Beeing Female, one of my female followers no longer follows (I have a male and female PC, the male's misbehaving  follower is also his spouse; the female's is Lydia the housecarl).  The options remain in the dialogue for following/waiting, but all they do is head to the player home and stay there.  Do I need to change my followers mod, or is there a workaround that others have found?

This isn't my fault - sry. I doesn't touched any NPC movement / package. Don't think it got something to do with beeing female.

The new sexlab 1.3+ update seems caused some problems with beeingfemale. Some Beta1 source won't compile, report an error in the fwsystem line 683, something to do the new moan function in new sexlab, if these code made into beta 2, I guess they will fail too. Beta 2 gave me both beeingfemale and beeing male when played as a female.

I got these problems aswell on top of a missing "pregnant" belly. Upon entering 3rd stage the belly looks pregnant for a splitsecond, then returns to normal, breasts do similar.

I do have installed XP32 skeleton, UNPB and  "b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body", though i get CTDs if i install UNPB before b3lisario's ( "b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body" overwrites my UNPB file, then the game crashes after loading).

The CTD with "b3lisario body" is because XP32  need to be installed last (note: after you install xp32 last, there is a chance that skin texture wont mach the body, when i tested  only SG worked), I really dont understand why you ppl keep insist on that body because its not needed at all, just use BodySlide and that's all that really needed (see this thread LINK, instead CBBE you use UNPB).

Now my own problem is that i cant change the spawn type, by default its set on item, but when i try to change its just a blank box, tried reinstall of mod / clean save / disable + re-enable / tried storageutil from 1.1  till latest 1.5, spent around 5 hours, and all with same "blank box" result, id be grateful if anyone know a way around this issue, or if someone that know how to make the config file to be set by default on baby.

The CTD with "b3lisario body" is because XP32  need to be installed last (note: after you install xp32 last, there is a chance that skin texture wont mach the body, when i tested  only SG worked), I really dont understand why you ppl keep insist on that body because its not needed at all, just use BodySlide and that's all that really needed (see this thread LINK, instead CBBE you use UNPB).

Now my own problem is that i cant change the spawn type, by default its set on item, but when i try to change its just a blank box, tried reinstall of mod / clean save / disable + re-enable / tried storageutil from 1.1  till latest 1.5, spent around 5 hours, and all with same "blank box" result, id be grateful if anyone know a way around this issue, or if someone that know how to make the config file to be set by default on baby.

Just had a look in my load order, don't have any CTD or belly issues with unpb.

First I've installed unpb, then b3lisaro's and xp32 at last.

Bodyslide is nice for outfits, but don't get fooled by the unpb presets for the main body, that's just CBBE in another shape.

You're not the only one with blank boxes, only the difficulty box works for me.

I alsonexperience the "Blank Box" issue.

I can't choose the belly-scaling methood, nor can I choose weather i get an actor or item at birth

While i attempted to install a skeleton, I seem to have bumped into something that let me choose the belly-scaling methood, but it vanished on next restart/load. And every attempt to recreate it, to change settings, have failed. I now always get the blank box. Even after uninstall/load/new save/reinstall/load. Not even after another save/load.

Anyone got any tips on this?

And any thoughts on a fix milzschnitte?

If anyone cares atm, I did a little work on creating a new outfit for belly growth for the UNP skeleton from  b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta), or did another come out? Anyways, I suck at meshes and got the belly to work, breasts on the other hand isn't. Anyway, it's the Fairytale outfit from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/. I didn't get permission, so sorry for that. Anyway, if anyone is interested or has a new skeleton that works with everything, fill me in cause I hate this Osare outfit.

Hi, can you add "Hentai Pregnancy Childbirth Plugin" perferences?:

The child will inherit their looks from both parents. The script chooses which parent "donates" a particular feature (eyes, nose, hair color, and mouth) and applies those features to the child. In theory this produces children that resemble their parents, though it needs more tweaking.

The child will inherit the race of one of their parents. All vanilla races are supported. Custom race children will default to Nord.

Most from "Hentai Milk Mod"?:

Cooldown for lactating (emty breasts), creating new milkbottles with lactating everywere and bring them back to babyinventar.

That ensures thats the baby survived (Without milkbottles the baby dies) and after time you become from that a child (That only need normal food).

All for Hearthfire play.

A folder system for pregnant body and pregnant clothing (I and other player using multibodys http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40280/?).

For more realistic play.

I ran this yesterday clean use, none of the other mods i have activate Sexlab other then Matchmaker. Npc notifications came up saying Carlotta is pregnant with one or two children, but when i used the spell to check their stats for pregnancy it would read (Carlotta - pregnant - false, can be pregnant this phase - true, current phase - menstrual, time remaining - 0 days, 4 hours, 12 mins) then after 48 hours i'll get pregnant - true, can be pregnant this phase - true, current pregnancy phase - 1st phase, pregnant one child, time remaining - 1 day, 8 hours, 12 mins. (I set the settings for the phases (ovulation, ect) and pregnancy to 2 days each). or i'd get, Pregnant  - false, can be pregnant this phase - false, phase - Ovulating, time remaining 0 days, 10 hours, 30 min.

Also after i final got my character pregnant i got a pop up window saying my water broke, this might be better as either a notification like when you become encumbered with stuff, or just the animation.

still great mod. one more thing, not sure but i think the baby is a bit big, I'm probably just overestimating it's size

Possible bug: The armored female Khajiit in the Whiterun caravan and, I believe, one the bards in Solitude show up as false for being able to get pregnant no matter where they are at in their cycle.

I've been getting the same with Anneke Crag-Jumper and Serana.

As I have posted a while ago, a character's chances of getting pregnant are calculated once per cycle, and won't change until the beginning of the next one. So just be patient and maybe use the time to do a little romance with your future child's mother. :)

I ran this yesterday clean use, none of the other mods i have activate Sexlab other then Matchmaker. Npc notifications came up saying Carlotta is pregnant with one or two children, but when i used the spell to check their stats for pregnancy it would read (Carlotta - pregnant - false, can be pregnant this phase - true, current phase - menstrual, time remaining - 0 days, 4 hours, 12 mins) then after 48 hours i'll get pregnant - true, can be pregnant this phase - true, current pregnancy phase - 1st phase, pregnant one child, time remaining - 1 day, 8 hours, 12 mins. (I set the settings for the phases (ovulation, ect) and pregnancy to 2 days each). or i'd get, Pregnant  - false, can be pregnant this phase - false, phase - Ovulating, time remaining 0 days, 10 hours, 30 min.

Also after i final got my character pregnant i got a pop up window saying my water broke, this might be better as either a notification like when you become encumbered with stuff, or just the animation.

still great mod. one more thing, not sure but i think the baby is a bit big, I'm probably just overestimating it's size

The message stating that a character is now pregnant will show up right after her egg cells have been fertilized, whereas the Show Stats spell and the Info page in the MCM will not give any indication of this pregnancy until some time after conception, when the egg cell actually has implanted itself in the mother's uterus.

I made a note that this should be made consistent, though. Thanks for reporting it!

Hi, can you add "Hentai Pregnancy Childbirth Plugin" perferences?:

The child will inherit their looks from both parents. The script chooses which parent "donates" a particular feature (eyes, nose, hair color, and mouth) and applies those features to the child. In theory this produces children that resemble their parents, though it needs more tweaking.

The child will inherit the race of one of their parents. All vanilla races are supported. Custom race children will default to Nord.

Most from "Hentai Milk Mod"?:

Cooldown for lactating (emty breasts), creating new milkbottles with lactating everywere and bring them back to babyinventar.

That ensures thats the baby survived (Without milkbottles the baby dies) and after time you become from that a child (That only need normal food).

All for Hearthfire play.

A folder system for pregnant body and pregnant clothing (I and other player using multibodys http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40280/?).

For more realistic play.

Is there/could you add a way to drop off babies/children to the orphanage?

As a possible addition, could interactions/care for babies be added in via a toggle?

I'm not talking so much as animations, but more along the lines of what morrowind's pregnancy mod had. It worked by activating the baby and selecting options (play with, feed, change ect) off a menu. As some might not like this (imagine having 6 babies to manage!) perhaps:

1. It has a toggle so you can choose never to do this, and

2. Maybe a time scale with the option for 'baby needs' so that it stops hassling the player after a set period so that subsequent births don't have infinitely needy babies, for those who like to keep spawning baby dragonborns.

Maybe set a baby to turn into a kid instead via a toggle after this 'care' period? Then you could have what oblivion had, fairly useless child companions!

For now, milzschnitte and I are concentrating on fixing all those bugs that were reported, and implementing a few selected features, for our first priority is to create a stable menstrual cycle mechanic that we and others then can build and expand upon. We've got a bunch of ideas of what we would like to add, like quests that make use of and influence a charcter's menstruation and pregnancy. This will most likely come in the form of an optional addon, though, some time after we released the first stable version of Beeing Female.

We take notes, however, of what you guys suggest and will come back to your ideas and wishes once we feel that BF is ready to be unleashed upon the unsuspecting public. ;)

is it just me or many female npc get pregnant for no reason when you roming around???? there are notice that female get pregnant and when i use beeing female show state spell, they really get pregnant but there are no sex going on... they just get pregnant? is it a bug or it is make to do so?

If you have a mod like Lover's Comfort npcs will have sex with their husbands/wives or housecarl if applicable. Also npcs who aren't in relationships will have sex if they are horny enough.

This problem is my fault - sry. Ther's a calculation problem somewhere, but couldn't find it

I think I might have found the problem with this one, but just to be sure: you started a new game and the notices informing you about the NPCs' pregnancies showed up within the first few days of gameplay, am I correct?

If so, then this should not happen with the next version of BF. This "phenomenon of self-impregnation" was caused by a slight oversight that tricked BF into thinking that there was active sperm in a character loaded early in the game, even though she never had intercourse.

Is the bug where the PC becomes immortal acknowledged and being worked on? This is the biggest deal breaker for me at the moment.

You shouldn't believe this bug is such a big deal, just do like me, when character get down in a fight, consider she died and reload, that's what i do.

Other bugs i found (sry if they been already reported in earlier replies to the thread).

- both reset buttons wont work (button itself light on mouse over, but cannot be pressed with click or activated via "enter" or "E")... maybe you can also add a 3rd reset button (+ maybe a spell on specific target) that reset everything, including pregnancy regarding stage.

- when i first installed this mod i wanted to test it, and my character didn't want to get pregnant, even if i setted conceive chance to 99.5 (yes, it was during ovulation cicle, tested other time at 99.5 + the option to "conceive during this cicle" and still didnt get pregnant). I only manage to get pregnant after setted the chance to 100, after this everything worked fine (excluding no baby at birth due to "blank box" issue)

- maybe not a bug but ppl say they get a message when water broke, i don't, BUT i do see the animation for it. Also probably not this mod related, but breasts during pregnancy stages are extremely huge, even if character have small breasts, even at first stage they get to big, and at last stage they get exaggerated

-also maybe not mod related, i spawned a baby via console, but i cant to anything with it, use button wont do anything, i can only drop it. NOTE: i don't have any baby mods, if some are required please consider to add as OPTIONAL for this mod requirements.

this all on default settings.

Is the bug where the PC becomes immortal acknowledged and being worked on? This is the biggest deal breaker for me at the moment.

I agree this is a big problem, because not only does it freeze up my character or just heal her right back to full, it interferes with other 'death alternative' mods in my experience.

I'm not sure if the mod authors of Beeing Female have already figured out the problem, but one possible solution was brought up by dkatryl, the author of Sexlab Submit. He found a function that basically protects the player when they reach zero health, which he decided to actually turn on for his mod so it would have a chance to take over and do its thing. Beeing Female should have no use for this feature as far as I would know, but might somehow be activating it for some other reason.

Here's the link dkatryl offered: http://www.creationk...ndLimbs_-_Actor

The issue with Beeing Female may be totally unrelated to this, I don't know, but I wanted to offer it up just in case it helps. :)

I agree this is a big problem, because not only does it freeze up my character or just heal her right back to full, it interferes with other 'death alternative' mods in my experience.

[...]

The issue with Beeing Female may be totally unrelated to this, I don't know, but I wanted to offer it up just in case it helps. :)

As milzschnitte already mentioned, this problem is caused by an "Essential" flag that should have been removed but was overlooked. In the next version of Beeing Female this will be corrected. However, if you don't want to wait that long (as there is no ETA yet), here's the procedure for fixing it yourself:

1. open up the Creation Kit;
  2. load "BeeingFemale.esp" (Don't forget to use "Set active" on the .esp; all error messages can be ignored);
  3. locate the quest "_FWBeeingFemale" and double click it;
  4. switch to the "Quest Aliases" tab;
  5. double click on the only list entry, "FW_AliasPlayer";
  6. there, finally, uncheck the "Essential" check box.

Save your changes, start a new game or do a clean-save routine, and your character should be a mere mortal again.

(A word of caution, though: don't delve to deep into the possibilities of the Creation Kit, or you might get hooked up on modding. That's how they got me...)

The function you linked to sounds interesting, though, thanks for sharing it!

Other bugs i found (sry if they been already reported in earlier replies to the thread).

- both reset buttons wont work [...]

The NPC reset button was a dummy, actually, and has only recently been made functional, but the PC reset button should work. I'll look into it.

- when i first installed this mod i wanted to test it, and my character didn't want to get pregnant, even if i setted conceive chance to 99.5 (yes, it was during ovulation cicle, tested other time at 99.5 + the option to "conceive during this cicle" and still didnt get pregnant). [...]

Read my previous reply and the post I linked to.

- maybe not a bug but ppl say they get a message when water broke, i don't, BUT i do see the animation for it. Also probably not this mod related, but breasts during pregnancy stages are extremely huge, even if character have small breasts, even at first stage they get to big, and at last stage they get exaggerated

I encountered those issues recently, too, and am looking into it.

-also maybe not mod related, i spawned a baby via console, but i cant to anything with it, use button wont do anything, i can only drop it. [...]

Baby items don't do anything yet, except weighing your character down and cluttering her inventory, since milzschnitte and I have been focusing on the cycle mechanic, and it may yet be a while longer before we can get to adding interactions with them. This is a feature I am looking forward to myself, however, and want to see added sooner rather than later. Be at ease, it will come eventually. :)

I had some ideas about that, but I don't know how much work they'd take to implement.  The way I see it, a parent has no business bringing an infant into a dungeon, so you'd want a lot of functions on the baby to make 'getting rid of it' a priority: something to interrupt rest - or, really, a hefty experience penalty and removing Rested/Well Rested/Lovers Comfort perks ('baby woke up again'), plus either a massive penalty to sneak, or periodic events that create lots of noise and ruin sneaking experiences, etc.  I'm not sure how that'd work with Argonian eggs?  But for now Argonians give 'live birth' so it doesn't matter too much.

In order to get rid of the baby, I see a few possibilities.  If you're married - give the baby to your spouse.  (Granted, that wouldn't work right if you're married to your follower.)  Hire a nanny - which would be rough as it would require adding characters to the game and thus greater impact than B[ee]ing Female should have, unless there's a nanny list added and the player can declare certain NPCs to be nannies.  Housecarls would be great for that.  And the Riften Orphanage is an obvious end location.  ("Here, I...ah...found this baby.  Make sure he/she goes to a loving home, mmkay?")

The perverse side of my mind did come up with a few variations on the Orphanage, though.  The first was racism.  Who's to say that the Orphanage will accept non-human babies? Altmer and Bosmer are one thing, though I've no doubt the Thalmor would be HAPPY to take them and educate them properly.  Orsimer, on the other hand - them I can see the Orphanage outright rejecting....but I can also see any of the wise women at the strongholds taking them in, and making the PC friend to the orcs if she isn't already.  (Or he, if this is a father who took his orc baby from his baby-momma?)

And for real fun, khajiit babies could be dropped off with anyone who has kids.  "Hey, I found this poor little kitten on the side of the road.  I'm sure your kids would love a kitten to play with!"

I had some ideas about that, but I don't know how much work they'd take to implement.  The way I see it, a parent has no business bringing an infant into a dungeon, so you'd want a lot of functions on the baby to make 'getting rid of it' a priority: something to interrupt rest - or, really, a hefty experience penalty and removing Rested/Well Rested/Lovers Comfort perks ('baby woke up again'), plus either a massive penalty to sneak, or periodic events that create lots of noise and ruin sneaking experiences, etc.  I'm not sure how that'd work with Argonian eggs?  But for now Argonians give 'live birth' so it doesn't matter too much.

In order to get rid of the baby, I see a few possibilities.  If you're married - give the baby to your spouse.  (Granted, that wouldn't work right if you're married to your follower.)  Hire a nanny - which would be rough as it would require adding characters to the game and thus greater impact than B[ee]ing Female should have, unless there's a nanny list added and the player can declare certain NPCs to be nannies.  Housecarls would be great for that.  And the Riften Orphanage is an obvious end location.  ("Here, I...ah...found this baby.  Make sure he/she goes to a loving home, mmkay?")

The perverse side of my mind did come up with a few variations on the Orphanage, though.  The first was racism.  Who's to say that the Orphanage will accept non-human babies? Altmer and Bosmer are one thing, though I've no doubt the Thalmor would be HAPPY to take them and educate them properly.  Orsimer, on the other hand - them I can see the Orphanage outright rejecting....but I can also see any of the wise women at the strongholds taking them in, and making the PC friend to the orcs if she isn't already.  (Or he, if this is a father who took his orc baby from his baby-momma?)

And for real fun, khajiit babies could be dropped off with anyone who has kids.  "Hey, I found this poor little kitten on the side of the road.  I'm sure your kids would love a kitten to play with!"

These sound pretty interesting.  For some reason, I feel like throwing semi-human kittens at people would be kind of funny.  It might make for a good plugin to this mod.  

One thing that always confused me, though, was how everyone said Argonians lay eggs, but I never remembered hearing anything about it in Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim (And I played a hell of a lot of Morrowind and Oblivion before Skyrim came out) so I looked it up.  According to the elder scrolls wiki, Argonians actually don't lay eggs.  Despite their reptile appearance, they're supposed to give birth to live young, just to really, really nerd it up in here.

i am uncertain if this was suggested.

To add a bit more realism (suggesting as an add on) incorporate Real needs and diseases. If you don't eat/drink (stay Hungry/Thirsty for long periods it could affect the babies health.

(After seeing it written out. (It seems more like an interesting idea, then more practical).

[...]

As milzschnitte already mentioned, this problem is caused by an "Essential" flag that should have been removed but was overlooked. In the next version of Beeing Female this will be corrected. However, if you don't want to wait that long (as there is no ETA yet), here's the procedure for fixing it yourself:

1. open up the Creation Kit;
  2. load "BeeingFemale.esp" (Don't forget to use "Set active" on the .esp; all error messages can be ignored);
  3. locate the quest "_FWBeeingFemale" and double click it;
  4. switch to the "Quest Aliases" tab;
  5. double click on the only list entry, "FW_AliasPlayer";
  6. there, finally, uncheck the "Essential" check box.

Save your changes, start a new game or do a clean-save routine, and your character should be a mere mortal again.

(A word of caution, though: don't delve to deep into the possibilities of the Creation Kit, or you might get hooked up on modding. That's how they got me...)

[...]

Haha. Thanks for the fix and don't worry - I've been mucking around in CK back in Morrowind already but never had the mental fortitude to learn and create anything useful. I mainly use it for mod tweaks and fixes.

Archived