[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

So I have discovered a "bug".

I just recently reinstalled all my mods including this one, and funny thing is, I am not running storageutil or anything (I forgot to install it). However, everything with the mod still works. Good or bad thing Milzschnitte?

Will this mod work with any perk overhauls like SPERG?

We have removed the Perks from Beeing Female (for now) so yes. This mod is compatible with any Perk modification mods.

Later it can be possible, that we make a seperat (optional) mod that will add Perks. This optional mod won't be compatible.

I just recently reinstalled all my mods including this one, and funny thing is, I am not running storageutil or anything (I forgot to install it). However, everything with the mod still works. Good or bad thing Milzschnitte?

For the Beta 2 release... it's well ok. It will do it's job. For the next release of Beeing Female - a bad thing :)

StorageUtil is included in the latest SexLab Version. But the included version got some bugs. Better download the latest StorageUtil version.

The Beeing Female Beta 2 release is using this old version of StorageUtil - so it don't realy matter.

If you don't got the latest Version of SexLab - than it's a bad thing too.I bet you Error Log File is full of Error-Messages :)

If memory serves me right, the newer versions of the Sexlab Framework include storageutil functionality so if you have updated SexLab you can probably do away with installing storageutil.

I encountered a rather serious bug caused by this mod in my game. Whenever I am supposed to die - i.e., health falls to 0 - my character goes into the bleedout animation with the death sequence camera enabled, and I'm stuck in that mode forever. Sometimes, there's a perpetual cycle of my character going down, then getting back up, then going down again and so on.

At first I thought that Sexlab Submit was the culprit since that mod's death-proof feature is kicking in at 0 health and is known to be buggy. But I traced the origin of the problem to this mod. It happens with only a very minimal load order (see spoiler) and on a clean post-Helgen save with no prior history of mods (so no residual scripts or anything of the like).

Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
BeeingFemale.esp
SkyUI.esp

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has this problem, so I can't rule out that it might be caused by something not esp-related in my setup - SKSE plugins or things like that, for example. But as it stands right now, this is a game-breaking issue for me, which is a shame because I want to use this mod so badly...

It seems if I spread too much of my electronic dna around I begin to ctd when I try to save. I tried a female character then and after having  several "donors" I would also ctd on save. Anyone else getting this? I have gotten it to repeat with the female but its a somewhat long experiment.

Beta 2 included version 1.1 of StorageUtil and utilises the then-up-to-date way of saving FormIDs (non-tech-talk: bits of data to differentiate characters from one another (amongst other things)). Both have been shown to cause CTDs, especially when one installs new mods and/or changes one's load order.

I'd suggest you update to StorageUtil 1.8 and see if this solves the problem. Also, you should refrain from installing new mods during your playthrough or expect some odd side effects.

The way BF handles saving and loading character data has been reworked and should be a lot more stable with the next update.

If memory serves me right, the newer versions of the Sexlab Framework include storageutil functionality so if you have updated SexLab you can probably do away with installing storageutil.

Seeing as there have been some rather serious bugs in earlier versions of StorageUtil -- which h38fh2mf has addressed and squished amazingly fast -- I keep my PapyrusUtil version up-to-date seperately. I'd encourage everybody to do the same.

(Oh, and by the way: Carai an caldazar!)

I encountered a rather serious bug caused by this mod in my game. Whenever I am supposed to die - i.e., health falls to 0 - my character goes into the bleedout animation with the death sequence camera enabled, and I'm stuck in that mode forever. Sometimes, there's a perpetual cycle of my character going down, then getting back up, then going down again and so on. [...]

Thank you for reporting this, but that bug has already been addressed. If you don't want to wait for the next update, are familiar with the Creation Kit and/or don't mind fiddling with it, then you can find a fix in this post.

If this is a simple fix, I don't understand why an edited .esp file couldn't just be uploaded to this thread... seems like it would stop the questions and allow people who don't want to fiddle a way to use this mod which otherwise breaks other mods like Submit that act as death alternatives.

If this is a simple fix, I don't understand why an edited .esp file couldn't just be uploaded to this thread... seems like it would stop the questions and allow people who don't want to fiddle a way to use this mod which otherwise breaks other mods like Submit that act as death alternatives.

The next version will come soon :)

Seeing as the last release was back on page 12 (and my lack of time to read all the pages) is this still being worked on actively?

Yes, we are more then active :) It will be a realy big update and hopefully the first non-beta release

yeah they are still working on it. Milz JUST said about 10 posts ago that the next (hopefully final) version is going to be uploaded next saturday (if they can get bugs workd out)

True - but don't think it will work. There is still a lot to do - there are still many things to do.

I tried page 12 version, and when I had sex with a male triggered by SD+ enslavement, there is no sperm inside me, I don't know it's a bug or it is the way it should be.

Hm, never tested SD+

You already looked in the Info-Tab in the MCM Menu if you have sperm? Maybe you have the Messagelevel on lower information. Then the message don't appear

I tried page 12 version, and when I had sex with a male triggered by SD+ enslavement, there is no sperm inside me, I don't know it's a bug or it is the way it should be.

I have checked that too with the drunks dropping u to the floor with SD+ looks like they dont trigger the flag of sperm, must be an issue with SD+ because with original SD dont happens, I have installed defeat and it triggers the "cum inside" effect in beeing female.

For some reason, whenever I have this mod active on a female character, there's a constant chicken clucking sound.

Only happens with this mod active and only with female characters.

I to asked about this (very, very tiny) chicken when i encountered it. It is built into Beeing female. Milzschnitte told me it was to be a birth camera, and that it is currently a unused file that might or will be finished at some point.

Noticed a bug, currently playing a caster and got Mittelschmerz.

The char can't do anything whenever I'm in the casting animation and the cramps animation triggers. I'm then in an A-pose (similar to T-pose) and sliding around until I'm reloading an earlier save. Simply saving and reloading doesn't help.

Ok here is the Little bug fix.

it's almost the same like Beta 2.1 - but this time without the essential Flag so the Player hopefully will die again :-)

i hope it works

Got tired of the same bug report over and over?

Anyways just one little question will this end up getting other features that procreation had such as the configurable irregularities or even just irregularities, Racial modifiers, and it might already be in this but with only playing around a little in the debug mode I didn't notice it but different effects mostly negative based on each trimester?

Hm, never tested SD+

You already looked in the Info-Tab in the MCM Menu if you have sperm? Maybe you have the Messagelevel on lower information. Then the message don't appear

yes,I checked the info-tab in the MCM, no sperm, is it because of lower information mode?

I have checked that too with the drunks dropping u to the floor with SD+ looks like they dont trigger the flag of sperm, must be an issue with SD+ because with original SD dont happens, I have installed defeat and it triggers the "cum inside" effect in beeing female.

I will try other mod later, see how it goes with BF,thanks for telling me this. 

I will try other mod later, see how it goes with BF,thanks for telling me this.

i reported this on SD+ tread,and i tested sex in enslavement, it trigger the sperm on the character, in resume it woks on enslavement sex escenes

Sperm only gets inside you during sex labeled vaginal. I have had no problems with this, my characters second baby is on the way.

Congratulations!!!

Archived