[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Females can't get eachother pregnant yet can they? 

I've managed it, but I'm not entirely sure it was supposed to happen.

in sexlab animation settings, there's"allow female/female cum" which allows females to get others pregnant.

update on my custom races question earlier, i have been trying different races and found that custom races do not appear to progress through the stages of menstruation/pregnancy automatically. you can manually push them forward with the cheat menu, but to use this mod normally requires a vanilla race as far as i can tell.

Well I have a sugestion:
You only put the bad things of the female characters.. aways debuffs and damage... why don't you put all stages of the menstruation balanced, because in game, we don't have any advantage in intalling the mod, only weakness. Maybe at the part where the woman is happier she could have a bonus in speach and some other things

Well I have a sugestion:

You only put the bad things of the female characters.. aways debuffs and damage... why don't you put all stages of the menstruation balanced, because in game, we don't have any advantage in intalling the mod, only weakness. Maybe at the part where the woman is happier she could have a bonus in speach and some other things

Um the only not disadvantageous buff I could think of that pertains to the menstrual cycle is if they added Sexlab's Arousal as a required mod and "buffed", read as increased, exposer rates. I'll admit I don't know much about this on the side of realism being a guy and all but concerning what I hear and experience from women is pain, pain, more pain, usually bitchy at some point because of pain, and occasionally horny. Oh and let not forget about the most of the time not so bad days but nothing worth getting a buff or bonus for.

You are defenitely working to hard! :D

I play skyrim to test one or two changes..... great everything is working.... leaving the game again and see - there are some messages: "I've got some new changes... this and this is now working perfect" ...... :D

Can't wait for the final release.

Got a rough ETA? 1 week? 2 weeks?

Sry, we don't know.

There are still a lot of things that want to be made. But it's not aa lot. Most of features are working.... i think... i'm already out of informations... i was in the office all day long and MuonShaan is realy quick.. maybe everything is already working :)

But we need to test everything... i'm planing 2 days of testing.... Yesterday i reinstalled Skyrim and tried everything (with normal playing ... not "waiting 24h to get the next phase" no cheat menu.... just normal playing).... no crashes - no bugs - no problems.

For sure the mod is more complex... it takes so much time to test everything - it's almost impossible - there are so many features (like abortus, anti-sperm-essence, many options...

So... my answer will be "yes" ... 1 week - 2 weeks :)

Que sera sera

Well I have a sugestion:

True and not true :)

There are a few abilitys that makes the woman stronger - but they are realy rare. And for sure womans got some possitive "effects" ...

Females can't get eachother pregnant yet can they? 

I've managed it, but I'm not entirely sure it was supposed to happen.

in sexlab animation settings, there's"allow female/female cum" which allows females to get others pregnant.

update on my custom races question earlier, i have been trying different races and found that custom races do not appear to progress through the stages of menstruation/pregnancy automatically. you can manually push them forward with the cheat menu, but to use this mod normally requires a vanilla race as far as i can tell.

That's actually why I was uncertain on whether it was meant to happen.  I had female/female cum turned off.  The only think I can think that would have changed things was me being a vampire at the time, if that even would change anything.

To those who are contemplating the lack of pregnant armor meshes for UNP/UNPB/Sevenbase, you can easily convert any mesh to be pregnancy-enabled using outfit studio. I did so with the outfit my character is wearing, and it worked well (see spoiler).

6qo6.png

Do note though that I didn't add the pregnancy-caused breast scaling because that tended to alter default (i.e., non-pregnant) breast shape in a way which I didn't like, so that might be a small limitation.

I was following the instructions posted here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22986-req-sevenbase-pregnant/?p=630653).

Also, what I discovered is in case you try to convert an outfit that has many separate pieces like many UNP armors are wont to do (e.g., top and panties as different meshes), it works much better if you combine them into a single mesh in nifskope, then copy the weights to that combined mesh (be sure to do this for each piece, including the base body of the outfit), and then separate it into individual pieces again in nifskope.

When this mod will be released, I will definitely put it on my MUST-TEST mods !

Dunno if it was already asked but will there be lactation/breastfeeding as well ? Part of being female imho.

Sorry - no :(

At now our Team only has 2 Script-Developer. We could need some 3D Modeler and Animator

And someone who knows a lot of making quests and Locations

I think the solution to pregnation with Female-Female relations can be a potion who allow females to count as male for the Mod making posible to the female to pregnant other female.

Of course if both females take the potion we will have the same problem with F-F relations, thats why the potion should only work when a potion-female that drink it do it with a normal-female

Thats mean females who drink the potion should count as males to the mod in the moment it checks the gender of the actors to make it possible the pregnancy.

That will allow those with PC Female character and female spouse to have a pregnancy in their F-F marriages

I think the solution to pregnation with Female-Female relations can be a potion who allow females to count as male for the Mod making posible to the female to pregnant other female.

Of course if both females take the potion we will have the same problem with F-F relations, thats why the potion should only work when a potion-female that drink it do it with a normal-female

Thats mean females who drink the potion should count as males to the mod in the moment it checks the gender of the actors to make it possible the pregnancy.

That will allow those with PC Female character and female spouse to have a pregnancy in their F-F marriages

I think the solution can be much easier. In every position, except lesbian, there is "aggressor" role and "victim" role. So why not tell the script that only character in "aggressor" role can impregnate, without the check on is it male or female. In Hentai Pregnancy mod F-F pregnancies are doing just fine. So, I don't think that solution is so difficult to implement :)

Without any changes you can use existing mods to ask third party (male) for a bit of group fun and let him do the impregnanting. Not tested it myself, but I do see that option among the speech lines. I just can't recall which mod brought that option.

I think the solution can be much easier. In every position, except lesbian, there is "aggressor" role and "victim" role. So why not tell the script that only character in "aggressor" role can impregnate, without the check on is it male or female. In Hentai Pregnancy mod F-F pregnancies are doing just fine. So, I don't think that solution is so difficult to implement :)

Pardon for my intrusion in this issue but my opinion about this "problem" is clear: for me this great mod is overcoat a realistic mod. Howadays only thought  modern genetic engineering techniques a woman can  get pregnant from another. In a game based in a medieval atmosphere is unthinkable.

However, a good option may be to have the mod quest breeding but I think that, right now, would be a secondary issue.

My sincere congratulations for the work done in this mod for their developers.

Kisses

Hmm after having a npc or PC impregnated, after the birth animation is done, i do not see any visible child/baby being born, is it my problem or it should be this way? please help! thx (FYI : im using storageutil/papyrusutil v1.9 and i did enable npc born baby option)

Hmm after having a npc or PC impregnated, after the birth animation is done, i do not see any visible child/baby being born, is it my problem or it should be this way? please help! thx (FYI : im using storageutil/papyrusutil v1.9 and i did enable npc born baby option)

Take a look in your inventory :-)

Take a look in your inventory :-)

I did but there is nothing there =( oh, and im using sexlab framework 1.35

Hentai & procreation allow it by turning on F/F cum in Sexlab framework

*if you are looking for some sort of RP this is a possible option to implement, turn it on and off when you want..

Archived