[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

one short question or bugreport:

With your mod nelkir bekomes active in trying to produce offspring(or the other son of the whiterun jarl cannot remember exactly), or is it just a massageerror, was at that time unable to move(the wizard had me in his fingers) but don't think another action was nearby or it was a quicky, as he desired more, so theoretically, a 2nd anim could have started later and was finished earlier?

and during today i got a message about sofie getting pregnant when entering the city, but didn't try to hunt her down to look at her with the info spell, if its just a message or if it really happend, as i was testing the war overhaul and other warmods at that time.

so is your "prevention" system outruling the one from sexlab or just not taking it that accurate in the messages generation system, but only in the distribution system?

i have:

skyrim, dlc's, unofficial patches, tamriel reloaded, sexlab, aroused, zazanimation, devices, dreamshop, victim, defeat, APPS, Guild, sisterhoodofdibella, sd+, open cities, beeing female in the loadorder + dependencies. and the mods i test, i load later/after. could be, that i missed 1 or 2 mods i had prior to now, as i overdid a bit with the sexlab mods and got first a lot of crashes and removed the mods that crashed the game after a dc and the last save won't load(and needed i think 2 "reinstalls" from steam, till i got everything working).

on another node sisterhoodofdibella changes fjotra to adult nord, but up to now even so she is very active(throu sexlab) she has yet to get pregnant. Other sisters do have already their 3rd or 4th preg on the way. I have the info spell disabled most of the time, and the info normaly on important as it is enough to see the pregchanges after some time.

the dark brotherhood woman on the other hand is perma pregnant i think(first at the first meeting in the cottage i got the message and than periodically after some time again), same with lydia till i moved her to the house(firsttime no message, when i became thane I got her already pregnant... i i had a male char at that time i would have asked for a replacement).

in the times config i changed everything to 3 days only ovaluation to 5, as all semester to 5 and the lastone to 2, 8 days spermduration, 100% chance, 3 hour washout with 20% chance.

and on a sidenote thanks for introducing me to the psb bodymesh, now my prefered one, just need now good textures as the current ones i have look a bit strange on a big belly :)

I really liked the mod, with the male char even more, sadly there is no childcare/grow system ingame, sims style(without the children woohoo from sims) with chars growing old and dying off and return as ghosts or other creatures and heritage and children taking over would be fun. So step by step to a perfect game someday.

very big thanks up to now for your works and time, and hope you can keep your wish to have a stable version out on saturday.

So I've already posted once with giddy anticipation for this mod, and the last thing I want to do is sound demanding. I only wonder out of innocent curiosity.

But...

Any ballpark guesstimates on when a "stable" and update-able version of the mod can be expected? I saw that you're looking at a the possibility of releasing your first non-beta version, which is great! It sounds like everybody that has tried the mod has been very satisfied with its design even if they encountered a few bugs. 

Really my big question: When (again don't feel pressured to give an exact date, I'll be patient if you just say so  :blush: ) can we expect a version that is update-able. You know, one that won't require clean saves or any of that sort of thing (clean saves are fine, I really mean no loose scripts that aren't squashable through an update function). I really like my current save and would like to preserve its integrity as much as possible, but with this wonderful mod in the mix!  Is a safe(ish) update procedure in the works/already in?

Sorry if I sound picky or pushy or anything like that. Best of luck to you both, milz and Muon.

So I've already posted once with giddy anticipation for this mod, and the last thing I want to do is sound demanding. I only wonder out of innocent curiosity.

But...

Any ballpark guesstimates on when a "stable" and update-able version of the mod can be expected? I saw that you're looking at a the possibility of releasing your first non-beta version, which is great! It sounds like everybody that has tried the mod has been very satisfied with its design even if they encountered a few bugs. 

Really my big question: When (again don't feel pressured to give an exact date, I'll be patient if you just say so  :blush: ) can we expect a version that is update-able. You know, one that won't require clean saves or any of that sort of thing (clean saves are fine, I really mean no loose scripts that aren't squashable through an update function). I really like my current save and would like to preserve its integrity as much as possible, but with this wonderful mod in the mix!  Is a safe(ish) update procedure in the works/already in?

Sorry if I sound picky or pushy or anything like that. Best of luck to you both, milz and Muon.

Very soon. There is a post from just a couple days ago that estimated a version 1.0 would be done as early as today.

Edit: A post on the page just before this infers it will be a somewhat longer wait, but still - soon. ;)

A lot actually:

1) You need to wait a couple of days.

2) Are you sure she's pregnant?

3) You have not installed a compatible body.

4) You have incompatible skeleton.

5) You use a custom race character, and that race uses it's own body/skeleton, located somewhere else.

6) Your character must be naked for you to see a change, or you need a pregnancy enabled armor on her.

Hi!

I've been testing this mod and I don´t know if I'll be the only person this happens this. When my character gets her ovulation period change her tits much smaller and I don´t like this!!!!  :unsure:  because I already have in real life small tits :angry: . I would at least keep them as I like you in Skyrim. :D :D

I use UNPB Body. I beleave that it´s correct that when I get pregnant my boobs can change your size, especially, when I am in lactacting period. This is OK, very real but the original boobs should stay right when i get not knock up!
Is there any solution to this problem?

A kiss and I look forward to a more advanced version of the Beta
. This a great mod and your work is amazing. Please any solution to my problem?

Hi!

I've been testing this mod and I don´t know if I'll be the only person this happens this. When my character gets her ovulation period change her tits much smaller and I don´t like this!!!!  :unsure:  because I already have in real life small tits :angry: . I would at least keep them as I like you in Skyrim. :D :D

I use UNPB Body. I beleave that it´s correct that when I get pregnant my boobs can change your size, especially, when I am in lactacting period. This is OK, very real but the original boobs should stay right when i get not knock up!

A kiss and I look forward to a more advanced version of the Beta. This a great mod and your work is amazing. Please any solution to my problem?

I don't know if this is your issue, but when I used the UNPB body, the overlay used to accommodate the body growing during pregnancy had the effect of covering some of the breasts (especially noticeable with the bbp) , thus making them look smaller, to the point that smaller breasts were almost completely covered. I disliked the effect so much I changed to CBBE even though I like UNPB's detail better.

Hi!

A kiss and I look forward to a more advanced version of the Beta. This a great mod and your work is amazing. Please any solution to my problem?

I have noticed that happening. I just have had to each time open up console, type ´showracemenu´ and then use weight slider to get the weight where it was.

Buuuuf!!!! Then this is a general problem? Oh! :wacko: I like my boobs in Skyrim!!!! More small tits noooo pleaaaaasssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m sure that any solution about this problem. The size of our breast must be more bigger when you is in lactation period no before this. When you are in menstruation period the breast pain and get hard moments before when you get in phollicular phase. It's pretty annoying, a shit but your breast are equals and when you are ovulating your breasts are soft and you feel very horny.

Please a solution :-/ A mod like this must have a solution.

Kisses.

In my case, they remain even bigger then usual. Strange.

Can you see a growing belly on your character?

No, because I´m not pregnant. This issue is showed when I´m in the ovulating phase.The breast must go growing when you are pregnant especially when you are lactating your baby. This bug is a pity because the mod is completely amazing but this... :s

In my case, they remain even bigger then usual. Strange.

Can you see a growing belly on your character?

Yup, when character was pregnant, belly did grow and so did breasts grow larger. But when character isn't pregnant, then this weight change issue happens.

not sure if this has been posted before and im didn't see it, but my character doesn't go past the follicular phase, the info shows the timer as negative 11 hours now. i'm not sure if this because of a custom race or something else, because npcs still cycle throughthe stages without getting stuck. has anyone else had this problem?

not sure if this has been posted before and im didn't see it, but my character doesn't go past the follicular phase, the info shows the timer as negative 11 hours now. i'm not sure if this because of a custom race or something else, because npcs still cycle throughthe stages without getting stuck. has anyone else had this problem?

Custom race seems likely. Test it with a vanilla race and see if it still happens.

hello first of all congratulations for this mod is the hard work you done is I have a small suggestion why do not you suggest to your mod integrated systém a dialogue between husband wife for the husband or wife (sex that plays) a proposal to have children I think it would be really rp finally I offer this idea made ​​as you know ^ ^ but I think it would be a + you said what?

ps. sorry for my english ^^

I think the breast scale are too large (using 0.4). [...]

[...] When my character gets her ovulation period change her tits much smaller [...]

In my case, they remain even bigger then usual. [...]

Any idea why the instant I get pregnant my tits like tripple in size? [...]

There was a typo in the function which is used to calculate belly and breast sizes. This caused the breasts to use the belly scale value instead of their own. (Go ahead and test this yourselves: set belly scale to maximum and advance to labor pains phase. Depending on the body type you use, your character's boobs might almost touch the ground!) Also, Beta 2 ignored all changes made to the belly and breast nodes, e.g. via RaceMenu, and instead always used the default values (1.0).

Both bugs have been fixed, so with the next version of BF, skeleton-based scaling should work as intended.

Oh, and weight-based scaling has been reworked, too, so almost everyone should be happy with the next release. :)

[...] nelkir bekomes active in trying to produce offspring [...] he desired more [...]

so is your "prevention" system outruling the one from sexlab or just not taking it that accurate in the messages generation system, but only in the distribution system?

i have:

skyrim, dlc's, unofficial patches, tamriel reloaded, sexlab, aroused, zazanimation, devices, dreamshop, victim, defeat, APPS, Guild, sisterhoodofdibella, sd+, open cities, beeing female in the loadorder + dependencies. [...]

The "(Character) desires more" message was definitely not generated by BF. Lover's Victim is the only mod I know of to have such a message.

I don't know anything about that mod's prevention system, so I cannot say whether or not it's responsible, or whether there is another mod at fault. Maybe you should report on Victim's forum thread, so they might take a look at this.

BF itself doesn't offer any dialog or other means to initiate sex, but relies on other mods to do that, pretty much like SexLab.

[...] on another node sisterhoodofdibella changes fjotra to adult nord, but up to now even so she is very active(throu sexlab) she has yet to get pregnant. Other sisters do have already their 3rd or 4th preg on the way. [...]

BF does several checks to exclude children from the menstrual cycle, using a variety of indicators. I'll have to take a look at this, but it might be that Fjotra's "aging process" hasn't been as complete and thorough as it could or should have been, causing those mechanisms to still be triggered and thereby dispelling the magic effect used for simulating the menstrual cycle.

[...] sadly there is no childcare/grow system ingame [...]

There might not be such a system right now, but maybe in the (hopefully not too far) future. After all, there are quite a few very talented and industrious modders here on LL!

[...] Any ballpark guesstimates on when a "stable" and update-able version of the mod can be expected? [...] When [...] can we expect a version that is update-able. [...] Is a safe(ish) update procedure in the works/already in?

Milzschnitte and I are working hard and will try to meet our self-imposed deadline. Although we are making good progress, we are not yet done with implementing all the features we planned to add for the final release. We'd also like to take several days to thoroughly test any release candidate before we publish it. After all, it would be both embarrassing for us and disappointing for you to have to deal with a half-baked, bug-riddled piece of software some jokester labeled "final". We'll leave that to actual software firms. ;)

One of the things not yet finished is an update mechanism which would allow us to incrementally update BF, pretty much like you mentioned.

And believe me, I know how you feel. I, too, am eagerly waiting for the day that we release the final version. I actually plan to shut myself in the weekend after, so I can play Skyrim all day long. :D

I had the same problem. On starting the character, I unchecked the 'menstrual phase-follecular' quest. I noticed it wasn' changing phases (-3d xxhrs) so I made it change phases manually through MCM and re-ticked the quest. It's been updating on time without problem now. Oh, I was using an Imperial as well so maybe in your case it is custom race based.

I'm unsure if it was just a quirk or because the journal entry halts/enables it running updates.

I've noticed a couple of armors here on LL for UNPB BBP Pregnant, but I'd like to know what most people are using for armor?  I know there is the PVA mod here on LL for CBBE Pregnant body.  I'm not real familiar with UNPB.  I just want to try this mod, Beeing Female, for a change.  I've never tried a pregnant mod with Skyrim and with another game (Fallout New Vegas) I've been unsuccessful with such things.

I've done some reading, but honestly not all 27 pages here.  What armor mods are you guys using?  (Those of you using UNPB Pregnant)

I used to play with unp, but due the lack of armors, the bodyslide tools, te large amount of pregnant armors developed and the easy way to create a bodyshape with the pluggins shared for cbbe made me change to cbbe, in unp there is only gothic lolita and princess of the wood armors, in cbbe there are like 4 or 5 pregnant sets of all vanilla armors being tweaked or finished, even I'm trying to convert some Tera robes and have converted 4 vanilla clothes but i lack of time to do more XD

Archived