[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

would be great to have a collection of your node scaling armors in the download section :)

I'm worst in modeling, i can't make it :-)

About the current state of the mod:

Realy a lot has changed.... MuonShaan has changed almost the whole script.... but now i lost contact to him, and there are many bugs and many Features don't work anymore :(

There is no way around, i need to use the 4 weeks old backup and update it again.... but at now i got 1 week hollidays. don't know if i will find much time.

Thats sad to hear, I used the current release for a while but didnt add it after a clean install about 3 weeks ago, I was going to try and wait for the next release. I was impressed before about how few bugs there seemed to be for a pretty complex mod, it surprises me you were doing a total rewrite. I miss it!! Heres hoping things turn around.

can you somehow get from your old version as base and by looking at his code(if better) incorporate it part by part?

maybe he has holidays too, or is absent because of other reallife things, that has always a higher priority and might return later. Just saying it would be a waste to loose good code(if its better in any way)

the "old" Version was almost complete and doesn't had many bugs anymore. MuonShaan already fixed some anoing bugs and i think most of the things are working except the addon Manager and a few other things like Estrus Chaurus compatiblity. For sure itsn't not finished at all :) and i Need to search all the bugs again.

And i have to read all the code again, first

@mdy: Sry, i will try to work on the next release.

here is the TERA CBBE if anyone is interested to be used with this mod,

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26641-wip-tera-armors-for-cbbe-with-tbbp-belly-node-support/

thnx for all, and thnx milzchnitte, we wait for ur update, besides, the reset NPC i guess doesnt works, i tried to hit it and nothing happened, is normal, i had to wait more? i have it disabled to avoid issues when i uninstall it to upgrade, thnx in advance.

the "old" Version was almost complete and doesn't had many bugs anymore. MuonShaan already fixed some anoing bugs and i think most of the things are working except the addon Manager and a few other things like Estrus Chaurus compatiblity. For sure itsn't not finished at all :) and i Need to search all the bugs again.

And i have to read all the code again, first

@mdy: Sry, i will try to work on the next release.

Hi, I am a huge fan of your mod, it is looks very promising.I am following several mods and yours is on top of the list.Honestly there are quite few preg mods out there, but yours is the closest to have actual offsprings(with the plugins) without that update it would be just one of the preg mods, with that update it would be the best of all, offering a missing unique feature.You must finish it master, no matter what the cost:)

Seriously I am looking forward to get the update, because this baby item is just a temporary solution and not lifelike at all as it doesn't show up ingame really and it is just a dead object.

So...I wish you strenght and courage.Finish this mod for the sake of hundreds of players who waiting for this with big, wet eyes, holding breath...:)

we counting on you.

Great power comes with great responsibility.:)

I can't really find Beta 2.1 I've 2.0B and the bug fix for the essential bug where people couldn't die.

I think this mod would be great with a lactation plugin or something to that effect but not like the for hentaipregnancy. I think it would be cool if it was just like a milk leaking texture from the nipple and then a spell to milk yourself and add it to a bottle (cause it make sense to add it to a small pot or something that can be used for the babies just as a roleplay concept but would really just be like the hearthfire item if it was a hearthfire version then a vanilla item such as a potion for those without hearthfire). I would make it but I'm not great a making mods and animations.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested, but I was thinking that it could be nice to have an add-on for this mod that allowed for child growth, so I'll just drop this here and let's see what people think. Instead of having to choose between a "baby token" and an already grown child NPC, you could have the possibility to leave the baby token with your spouse or give it for adoption, or to have it taken care by some other NPC family. After this, the child would "grow" in the background, while you're not near the location where you left the child.

The idea would be, that you leave the babies in the hands of a trusted family or simply abandon them for adoption, and then they would grow up while you're adventuring, simulating some sort of long timeframe and saving us from witnessing the fact that there's no real gradual growth. For example, you have a child and leave it in the care of Alvor, then you leave Riverwood, and next time you go back (after a certain amount of days waiting), you'd find your child already grown as a local child NPC. Since as the Dragonborn you'd be travelling all the time, it would be justified not to go near your children for a long span of time.

This could even be expanded into a yet another growth episode where your children would become adults and even be available as followers, simply turning the children into adult NPCs after another lenght of time in which you don't go to the location where they live. Of course, this one might be rather odd, considering that default children NPC wouldn't grow, but well, just brainstorming a bit. :P

I'm not sure if this has been suggested, but I was thinking that it could be nice to have an add-on for this mod that allowed for child growth, so I'll just drop this here and let's see what people think. Instead of having to choose between a "baby token" and an already grown child NPC, you could have the possibility to leave the baby token with your spouse or give it for adoption, or to have it taken care by some other NPC family. After this, the child would "grow" in the background, while you're not near the location where you left the child.

The idea would be, that you leave the babies in the hands of a trusted family or simply abandon them for adoption, and then they would grow up while you're adventuring, simulating some sort of long timeframe and saving us from witnessing the fact that there's no real gradual growth. For example, you have a child and leave it in the care of Alvor, then you leave Riverwood, and next time you go back (after a certain amount of days waiting), you'd find your child already grown as a local child NPC. Since as the Dragonborn you'd be travelling all the time, it would be justified not to go near your children for a long span of time.

This could even be expanded into a yet another growth episode where your children would become adults and even be available as followers, simply turning the children into adult NPCs after another lenght of time in which you don't go to the location where they live. Of course, this one might be rather odd, considering that default children NPC wouldn't grow, but well, just brainstorming a bit. :P

It sounds like it would be work I think you would have to a some anti-duplication script to keep the token from duplicating in the inventory and you coming back to like 100 kids. Frankly I don't know much about modding, I've made some 2D sidescroll PaC (point-and-click) games. However the scripting wasn't too difficult for them because they all had a linear story as apposed to Skyrim's Sandbox-style story in which you do whatever you want.

Anyways sounds like this would work fine only issue that I can foresee is trying to push genetics to much so all the children would either have to be human like in vanilla or just bland mer/beast. Either way though, it would be something pretty neat and worth while.

Would be strange when your child will grow to an adult in just 1 ingame-month while all other normal npc child stay childs, isn't it? :)

normaly you can Change in the MCM Menu what should spawn, a child-actor or a baby-item.

For some reason it worked 1 hour before the beta2 release, then i must have changed something.

Yeah, that's what I though at first, but I bet people wouldn't dislike the idea of having "lore-justified" adult offpring that you can "play" with, lol. In any case, as I said, I agree it's rather odd, but the one about having the children grow from token to child NPC shouldn't be too bad.

Or the player was kidnapped by the worshippers of the dreadric  lord of childbirth and fertility and was changed by a ritual to have a faster pregnancy and quicker born children. Then they could corrupt the world with part dragonborn/ part deadric spawn. Would allow you the keep the npc pregnancies at human normal rate to prevent overfilling the world.

About that, I was thinking that it should be a pluggin that, when u have baby items in inventory a pop up shows asking u if u want to advance the time scale forward "x" time (5 years maybe) and is u say yes tell u to deactive mortal stuff like realistic needs and diseases or private needs to avoid any shit acummulated in 5 years or die of thirst when 5 years ahead comes out, so, ur childs will be normal vanilla childs playing around, just saying XD 

I really wanted to use this mod, however after days of trying to figure out why my character essential and could not die, it was this mod.  If you know or can figure this bug out it would be great.  It wasn't causing that much of an issue, but I would get sstuck in loops of going to my knees and getting back up.

About that, I was thinking that it should be a pluggin that, when u have baby items in inventory a pop up shows asking u if u want to advance the time scale forward "x" time (5 years maybe) and is u say yes tell u to deactive mortal stuff like realistic needs and diseases or private needs to avoid any shit acummulated in 5 years or die of thirst when 5 years ahead comes out, so, ur childs will be normal vanilla childs playing around, just saying XD 

Same here.

My Sexlab and other mods go crazy( Sexlab Aroused, Private Needs, Basic Needs,..)

I really wanted to use this mod, however after days of trying to figure out why my character essential and could not die, it was this mod. If you know or can figure this bug out it would be great. It wasn't causing that much of an issue, but I would get sstuck in loops of going to my knees and getting back up.

Go page 25, there is the fix for that published by mizch.

Im sorry if i repeat an already solved problem (might have skipped a few pages), but:

I installed the bare eccentials for the mod (So, only Sexlab, Papyrus and everything to run them), and only the text pop-ups work.
I can get pregnant, and give birth half way (water breaking, then it stops), but my character doesn´t  look pregnant at all. Menstruation blood isn´t working, either.
It could of couse be, that i forgot something, or that the Optionals are infact required, but i can´t figure it out.

Im sorry if i repeat an already solved problem (might have skipped a few pages), but:

I installed the bare eccentials for the mod (So, only Sexlab, Papyrus and everything to run them), and only the text pop-ups work.

I can get pregnant, and give birth half way (water breaking, then it stops), but my character doesn´t look pregnant at all. Menstruation blood isn´t working, either.

It could of couse be, that i forgot something, or that the Optionals are infact required, but i can´t figure it out.

Check under the optional parts of the body types. Both cbbe and unp have special body attachments you need to dl to get the bellies to grow.

I really wanted to use this mod, however after days of trying to figure out why my character essential and could not die, it was this mod. If you know or can figure this bug out it would be great. It wasn't causing that much of an issue, but I would get sstuck in loops of going to my knees and getting back up.

Go page 25, there is the fix for that published by mizch.

thank you

I can get pregnant, and give birth half way (water breaking, then it stops), but my character doesn´t look pregnant at all. Menstruation blood isn´t working, either.

Check under the optional parts of the body types. Both cbbe and unp have special body attachments you need to dl to get the bellies to grow.

Thanks a lot!

I forgot to install UNPB BBP, now everything works.

your mod seems really interesting and I will definatelly check it out once it is finished, but I have one question first. Since I use Skyre (Skyrim redone) I am kind of afraid that the changes you made to the perk trees ( the two new perks ) are probably going to conflict with Skyre, since it changes all of the perk trees. So I was wondering if you plan to release a version of the mod without the new perks.

your mod seems really interesting and I will definatelly check it out once it is finished, but I have one question first. Since I use Skyre (Skyrim redone) I am kind of afraid that the changes you made to the perk trees ( the two new perks ) are probably going to conflict with Skyre, since it changes all of the perk trees. So I was wondering if you plan to release a version of the mod without the new perks.

The current beta doesn't includes the perks, i use skyre, no problem with that, use the version of page 25

Will there be a way to disable NPCs getting women pregnant? Is it already in?

Is there an option to have companions always able to be pregnant, regardless of the other rules?

More importantly, when is it coming out?! :D

The current beta doesn't includes the perks, i use skyre, no problem with that, use the version of page 25

I'm leery of ANY mod that adds perks, really.

Archived