[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Another odd bug that I don't think I've seen reported yet.  When using debug mode to finish the Replanish phase, body shape goes back to normal, like you would expect.  When I leave a zone, however, after the next zone loads my breast size is back to the size it was during pregnancy.  I am able to fix this temporarily by altering the breast or belly scale and then returning to the game, but every time I change zones, the size goes back.

This may or may not be happening to the belly as well.  My character miscarried during the first phase (so the belly wasn't very big yet) and I wanted to move along to the next cycle for testing purposes, which is why I skipped the replanish phase.

Another odd bug that I don't think I've seen reported yet.  When using debug mode to finish the Replanish phase, body shape goes back to normal, like you would expect.  When I leave a zone, however, after the next zone loads my breast size is back to the size it was during pregnancy.  I am able to fix this temporarily by altering the breast or belly scale and then returning to the game, but every time I change zones, the size goes back.

This may or may not be happening to the belly as well.  My character miscarried during the first phase (so the belly wasn't very big yet) and I wanted to move along to the next cycle for testing purposes, which is why I skipped the replanish phase.

The breasts should stay big. That's not a bug. When the child was born it needs something to drink, don't they? Breasts only grow because of the milk. THey shrink after time. Same to the belly. It still a bit bigger then normal. After the replanish phase everythibg should be normal again.

The beta wich is on page 12 already contains the add ons and fixed the offspring problem(bug?)

With other worlds it has been updated?Or there will be a new release?

There will be a new release comming up soon

The breasts should stay big. That's not a bug. When the child was born it needs something to drink, don't they? Breasts only grow because of the milk. THey shrink after time. Same to the belly. It still a bit bigger then normal. After the replanish phase everythibg should be normal again.

The beta wich is on page 12 already contains the add ons and fixed the offspring problem(bug?)

With other worlds it has been updated?Or there will be a new release?

There will be a new release comming up soon

I know they stay big during the Replanish phase, but I was already on the next Follicular phase and almost to ovulation (I used the debug to skip over the Replanish phase).  It isn't a huge (ahem...well from a certain stand point I suppose...) issue, since it seems it is just the debug/cheating feature to skip phases that seems to have this issue (normal progression resets the size without a problem after Replanish), but I figured I would let you know.  I even tried the player Reset Player Save feature and it wouldn't stop it.  I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the module to fix it.

Hi guys, first, thanks for this mod, it really seems awesome!

Well I said "seems" since unfortunaly i cant make it work properly yet  :(

To be precise everything works fine except the pregnant body. The mod loads fine, I tested every states thx to debug tool, breast grows, but belly stays the same.

My installation :

- SKSE, FNIS, SKUI, SexLab Framework, 

- StoreageUtil,

- XP32 Seketon

- Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition - CBBE

- Bodyslide 2

- PSB Pregnancy Scaling Body

- Beeing Female beta2 (fresh install and never installed previous versions)

I created a pregnant body using bodyslide2 and ... I dont know how to tell Beeing Female mod to use it. Also tried with b3lisario's pregnant body to no avail.

Actually I dont understand how the mod is supposed to know which body to use as "normal" body, and which as pregnant body. I though somehow the mod would morph between a normal and pregnant version, but it seems thats not how things works. And if I replace my current Meshes\actors\character\character assets females bodies with pregnant versions, my character is of course always pregnant. If aynone would be kind enough to explain me how the mod knows how to morph to pregnant it would be greatly appreciated.

One last thing, I dont know if it's related to my problem but in MCM options, "visual scaling type" list bugs, if I open it, it then stays blank, cant even go back to "skeleton" default value. Uninstalling/Installing bring back the list to its former state.

Your help would be greatly appreciated guys.

Thanks!  :blush:

Thx guys for your time.

@gaggedgirls123 : I tried with "bigbelly", but same problem.

@aenain01: I dont see any "big belly 50 TBBP" in my slide2, tried with another TBBP body preset "CalientBodyAdvancedTBBP", but not better.

Actually I think I have a very basic problem, one thing I dont understand:

if I generate a pregnant body with bodyslide2 ("small" & "big" version) and replace Meshes\actors\character\character assets femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, my character "normal" body will always be pregnant. I dont get how the mod is supposed to juggle between "normal" body and pregnant body since at a time you can only have one body installed (small version femalebody_0.nif,  and big version femalebody_1).

I think there is a really obvious thing I'm missing.

Thx again, your help is really appreciated guys!

You should have asked these questions in the PSB thread, since this here thread is dedicated to Beeing Female which in and of itself does not offer any body meshes.

But... I don't feel like being a dick today, so here goes:

I will assume you have correctly installed PSB, preferably using a mod manager.

When you start up BodySlide 2.0, you will find "PSB Body" in the "Outfit/Body" drop down menu (upper left).

Select "PSB Body" and use the sliders to adjust your custom body to your liking. Be sure to set "BigBelly" to about 50% but leave "PregnancyBelly" at 0%.

Save your slider preset via the "Save preset" button and select which outfits you want to use this preset; usually that's all of them.

With your custom preset selected, "Batch build" your body and armor meshes and you are all set up.

Now, how does BF's belly scaling work? It's rather simple.

If you have ever created sculptures using plaster or papier mâché -- or at least seen how it is done --, then you will know that you start by shaping wire mesh into a close approximation of what you want to sculpt, then cover it in plaster/papier mâché. That's pretty much how it is done in computer games, only there it is a virtual mesh that gets plastered with a (set of) texture(s).

Now, as you can change your sculpture's shape by tugging portions of the supporting mesh in various directions, you can morph a body's mesh by moving some of the nodes that make up its mesh. This is pretty much what BF does to simulate a pregnant body: modify the nodes it associates with the belly.

How does it know which nodes to pick? Well, the model's skeleton contains "bones" that can be manipulated to do various things like move or morph them. One of those is the "NPC Belly" bone, which your custom body/armor connects to the set of nodes that make up its belly. BF then simply manipulates the "NPC Belly" bone and thereby shapes the belly. (Incidentally, this is why you have to install a custom skeleton, because the vanilla one does not have this bone and therefore cannot be used to shape a body or armor to look pregnant. Also, your body/armor meshes have to tie nodes to the bone, or you won't see any effect, either.)

That means, instead of generating a new body every few minutes, BF simply modifies and shapes the one you already have. It's pretty neat when you think about it.

Of course, this is only a short (and very simplified) description of how models work in a computer game, and there is a whole lot more to it. I am not into 3D-modelling myself, so I am fuzzy on the details, but the aforementioned analogy is what helped me understand the general idea. Hopefully, it will help you as well. :)

It's a great MOD.

Makes the skyrim more real.

I can't waiting for the full wersion of this MOD.

I had translated the Beta2 version to Chinese language for testing and personal use.

I want to translate the full wersion to Chinese language too.

If you release the full version,can I share the translated version on 3DM which is the biggest BBS of Skyrim in china?

I really like this mod but i have a questions about born childes future:

1 Is it possible to add breast feeding cause there is already lactation mods & if u do not feed your newborn child at least twice a day he/she will die?

2 Is it possible to make child to grow after some time. What i mean is it possible to write a script that when u change the cell or location by entering house or cave etc. the script changes your newborn with child NPC when time is come & your child NPC with adult NPC?

I really like this mod but i have a questions about born childes future:

1 Is it possible to add breast feeding cause there is already lactation mods & if u do not feed your newborn child at least twice a day he/she will die?

2 Is it possible to make child to grow after some time. What i mean is it possible to write a script that when u change the cell or location by entering house or cave etc. the script changes your newborn with child NPC when time is come & your child NPC with adult NPC?

Far as your #1 goes couple pages back he mentioned he would need an animator or additional scriptor to help out for that, though he would like to put it in he doesn't have the knowhow to do it to his satisfaction.

Far as #2 it's on the "something he would like to do, but for now it's not in there, and no idea if it ever really will be"

I know nothing about scripting or programming so may be my #2 is just a noobish foolishness but i guess there is a point in game engine when the game world updates like when some quest is done. At this point the world renews but inherit the features like names, relationship ranks etc. The transformation into the werewolf or vampire lord changes the relations for instance so its new world by attitude to player, but when u turn back to human all the world turns back to previous state. 

My point is it possible to find such a "world renew" point & connect it with the child growth sequence when the model of the NPC changes & gets all the behaviors, dialogues according to its status of a child/adult but inherits relationship rank with the player as its mother/father? Some fade to black like in convenient horses when your horse appears from nowhere close to PC or some quest that makes the world to update the NPC. Sanguine has two forms of Sam the human & daedra form but changing the model the game engine doesn't loose the quest sequence & for the engine daedra NPC is a heir of human NPS we even have a wonderful mod attached to the Sanguine's quest - Sanguine's Debauchery i mean. At the end NPCs can be scripted to transform into werewolf or vampire lord moreover u can make them as followers & order to transform any time u want.

So is it absolutely impossible to script it to transform from newborn to child & so on but with no transformation to previous form restriction?

If all that post is just ignorant & stupid i'm sorry ;)

Guest Katherlne

When labor begins, the camera is fixed in one place and it is impossible to control (tfc don't work in this time). Character himself out of the field of vision and i can not see the animation of childbirth. How can I fix this? Thank for this mod. Goodluck with a realese -)

i remember there was a mini chicken in beta 2 that you (milzschnitte) said was a camera view of some kind. Sexlab defeat is one of the various Ll mods i use. In beta 2 when i tested it, i had said that the hostile npcs i summoned with console commands, after attacking me turned and began attacking a mini chicken. I am wondering if this has been resolved in your next release.

the mini chicken will be removed in the next Version :)

I realy don't know when the next Version will be released. i think it will take a couple of weeks again :( i'm sry

almost all Scripts are new and there are many bugs again and at now the important functions don't work anymore. But i will try my best.

I'm happy that Beta 2 is almost playable so there is still something that you can play

Hey, no worries!  Beta2 is pretty good for the early stages of development.  Far better than anything I could make!  I say better to polish things up for the next release, and if that means it takes another week or two, well, so be it - you're the one doing the work for all of us.  Thanks again for doing it!

the mini chicken will be removed in the next Version :)

I realy don't know when the next Version will be released. i think it will take a couple of weeks again :( i'm sry

almost all Scripts are new and there are many bugs again and at now the important functions don't work anymore. But i will try my best.

I'm happy that Beta 2 is almost playable so there is still something that you can play

You should leave the camera in, but make it a bee instead of a chicken - it would be(e) cute given the mod name. :-)

I haven't read all the pages of this thread yet but I have been enjoying the current beta very much so far and I am looking forward to the next one.

A question I had while playing: Is there any plan to make magic have an effect on pregnancy?

We already have warnings that alcohol or skooma are bad.

Surely, when you absorb a dragon soul, cast a powerful spell or summon a dremora, there should be side effects as well.

I haven't read all the pages of this thread yet but I have been enjoying the current beta very much so far and I am looking forward to the next one.

A question I had while playing: Is there any plan to make magic have an effect on pregnancy?

Surely, when you absorb a dragon soul, cast a powerful spell or summon a dremora, there should be side effects as well.

A plugin that provides a possibility for some sort of demon...err...dremora-spawn to be born when you give birth if you summon daedra while pregnant would be awesome!

A plugin that provides a possibility for some sort of demon...err...dremora-spawn to be born when you give birth if you summon daedra while pregnant would be awesome!

A birth of a demon-spawn with a nefarious dark cloud and the likeness of the father would be awesome.

Something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koRkHfAfTJw   :)

Archived