Hentai collar renewal.

I replaced standard rusty iron collar with Ashara's chain with a dragon symbol. People should be able to tell who's in charge of the show now(and it looks much better then that rusty collar imo). Female only. Best used with this fix(you will not be able to see the chain on your custom race followers otherwise) for the WaxenFigure's updated version.

Post your suggestions on better replacers.

HentaiCreatures-dragon_collar.7z

I am not even close to be versed regarding Skyrim mechanics but I think over usage of this mod screws up the Followers mechanics big time.  My human follower almost always breaks, i.e. lost of dialog options, when I start summoning more than a few beasts and command them (different or same).  Is there a way to achieve the same result without using the Followers system?  It would be nice if I can use this in a play through but not if it will break the game continuation.

Using the original post version (buggy!) or one of the patched versions from the last few pages of posts?

The OP version leaks memory (beasts that are banished do not truly go away but cannot be referenced again either) and can get very laggy if you use it many times in one place.

Everything checks out except combat. Creatures run up to the enemy and deadlock but never attack. Are there any incompatibilities I should be aware of with this mod?

This mod has nothing to do with combat. It only support "training" with the summoned creatures. If you want the summoned creatures to train walk up to them, center the crosshairs on them and press "E". Then select "Train" from the menu that pops up.

So is there any chance of changing that deleting the creatures on unload part? I'd prefer not to keep a version with memory leakage in my game, but this mod's greatest draw for me was using it to trap NPCs I don't like in eternal sexy hell, even when I leave and return later.

I am not even close to be versed regarding Skyrim mechanics but I think over usage of this mod screws up the Followers mechanics big time.  My human follower almost always breaks, i.e. lost of dialog options, when I start summoning more than a few beasts and command them (different or same).  Is there a way to achieve the same result without using the Followers system?  It would be nice if I can use this in a play through but not if it will break the game continuation.

Using the original post version (buggy!) or one of the patched versions from the last few pages of posts?

The OP version leaks memory (beasts that are banished do not truly go away but cannot be referenced again either) and can get very laggy if you use it many times in one place.

Your patch works and the dialog tree now works again even after multiple summons.  Thanks! 

Is the OP still around?  This patch really needs to be on the download page considering the support thread is getting really long now.  I guess there is no danger of leaving the creatures around anymore.

More questions:

1. Is the clipping issue a function of SL or HC? 

a. There does not appear to be any pathing.  The creatures just zaps to where the next target is ignoring walls/furniture which probably screws up the already existed SL clipping issues even more. 

b. Doesn't SL avoids clipping when there are multiple characters involved?  Or is that handled by the mods that use SL?  When there are two creatures, they usually clip each other converging on a single target.

2. Where is hentai collar or the new collar from the other patch (could not find it using console command "help") and what is its radius of impact? 

I am thinking about letting some HC loose in Skyrim to simulate monster raids.  Despite consensual sound FX HC would be awesome with some city raiding mods but alas.  As it is I am still worry about the zapping and the effect of using collar somewhere else. 

Is it difficult to add?

1. pathing script to next target so no magical zapping and moves target away from furniture/wall before initiating SL animation so to reduce major clipping issues if she's sitting or by the wall.

2. creature and hentai collar radius guide.

3. a spell to banish all summon creatures, or reset HC.

Follow up to above post.

I have no idea how HC works or use CK but how hard it is to have the target 'zap' to the creature than the way it is now?  This avoids the whole clipping issue all together because all I had to do is to summoned the creature in a open space.  For different partners a script can be added to have the target running away afterward like I see in other mods so to ensure it's not the same target all over.

Of course, I am not the one doing the mod so I am just pleading.

Your patch works and the dialog tree now works again even after multiple summons.  Thanks! 

Is the OP still around?  This patch really needs to be on the download page considering the support thread is getting really long now.  I guess there is no danger of leaving the creatures around anymore.

More questions:

1. Is the clipping issue a function of SL or HC? 

a. There does not appear to be any pathing.  The creatures just zaps to where the next target is ignoring walls/furniture which probably screws up the already existed SL clipping issues even more. 

b. Doesn't SL avoids clipping when there are multiple characters involved?  Or is that handled by the mods that use SL?  When there are two creatures, they usually clip each other converging on a single target.

2. Where is hentai collar or the new collar from the other patch (could not find it using console command "help") and what is its radius of impact? 

I am thinking about letting some HC loose in Skyrim to simulate monster raids.  Despite consensual sound FX HC would be awesome with some city raiding mods but alas.  As it is I am still worry about the zapping and the effect of using collar somewhere else. 

Is it difficult to add?

1. pathing script to next target so no magical zapping and moves target away from furniture/wall before initiating SL animation so to reduce major clipping issues if she's sitting or by the wall.

2. creature and hentai collar radius guide.

3. a spell to banish all summon creatures, or reset HC.

Follow up to above post.

I have no idea how HC works or use CK but how hard it is to have the target 'zap' to the creature than the way it is now?  This avoids the whole clipping issue all together because all I had to do is to summoned the creature in a open space.  For different partners a script can be added to have the target running away afterward like I see in other mods so to ensure it's not the same target all over.

Of course, I am not the one doing the mod so I am just pleading.

Clipping is an issue because there's no reliable way to find and move the actors to a large enough clear area, also moving the actors too far could result in additional problems like being noticed by enemies who don't see you right now.

Original version had creature walk to trainee, pathing issues would keep them from getting together making both just stand there with no sex going on, I changed it to just starte the sex using Sexlab which is what decides who moves.

Help hentai should get you the id of the collar.

The collar has no "radius", whoever is wearing one is a target for sex from the summoned creatures in the current loaded cell.

It would only take a bit of work to change the code to add a move command to one actor and then wait until its completed or time out and start the sex anyway.

Instead of having creature walking toward trainee as in the original version, is it difficult to have trainee walking toward creature and then run away after sex?  We know the creature will be stationary and in open space so this should solve the clipping issue with environment or multiple actors.  If there is pathing problem with trainee, perhaps training can be reset after a timer (longest sexlab animation time + time in the MCM menu) so the creature doesn't get stuck in unfinished order.  NPC moves around so unless the environment is really lousy sex should be initiated with different partners.  Thanks again for keeping the mod updated.  

This was working fine for me until I upgraded SexLab too 1.57, now the creatures never train no matter what settings I put the training to (FF or PC). However, It did suddenly work once with the Werewolf... but it played a masturbation/suck animation... which looked weird seeing as the werewolf just stood there.

More lumber is required... i mean logs please.

Save your game in interior cell with only PC, trainer and, uh, trainee. Exit game, load this save and try to start the training. Then exit and bring those logs here.

Have you tried to reset SL animation registry in the MCM menu? For some reason i'm forced to do this after each SL update.

Guest tiger8u2

I've got no complaints and nothing but thanks to those who fixed issues I wasn't even aware of.  The mod has always seemed to work as advertised although today I noticed an issue with Giant Spiders during multiple training.  I don't log papyrus or anything like that but the issue may have just been too much going on with low fps.  Thanks to those who have updated and kept this mod alive.  The seekers are especially interesting.  A Dragon would be nice.  =)

So... I'm rather interested in the idea of having creature pets, and if you can also have sex with them with any utility, even more. But I'm curious about some things. Do they have a time limit, or are they "permanent"? Do they attack enemies to defend you, or are they entirely passive? 

So... I'm rather interested in the idea of having creature pets, and if you can also have sex with them with any utility, even more. But I'm curious about some things. Do they have a time limit, or are they "permanent"? Do they attack enemies to defend you, or are they entirely passive?

They are permanent unless you banish them.

You can leave them playing with a NPC spend weeks adventuring and return and they will start training the NPC as soon as you return (while you are gone nothing happens once whatever sex act that was playing when you left fnishes, that's simply how the game works).

They are passive and would not make good followers, you can install the PuppetMaster mod here if you'd like a creature follower (or five) and use it's spell on any creature to make them a follower (Damn!, I should try that on a dragon! Why have I never thought of trying that before?).

They are permanent unless you banish them.

You can leave them playing with a NPC spend weeks adventuring and return and they will start training the NPC as soon as you return (while you are gone nothing happens once whatever sex act that was playing when you left fnishes, that's simply how the game works).

They are passive and would not make good followers, you can install the PuppetMaster mod here if you'd like a creature follower (or five) and use it's spell on any creature to make them a follower (Damn!, I should try that on a dragon! Why have I never thought of trying that before?).

That sounds pretty cool!

I'll try that one next... I was wonder, are you still making a new thread?   For which, I may say, would help with making sure the right version of the mod is downloaded in the future.   HentaiCreatures is great for testing and messing around with.   Just fun, as long as the right version is downloaded.   I don't know how long I've been running the old version, but finally found yours on Page 7.

I figured out that the timer is also not working correctly for me. When you play along with your creature it should train with u from time to time. If you select the train option right after a training is finished it does not directly start another one (at least that is how it is for me). If you banish the creature and summon another one you can directly start training again.

For me it looks like that the script tries to trigger the training every 60 sec but it does not mean that it always happens.

Arg, not sure what happened but it is not working for me anymore. Maybe it is because I switched to LOOT for load order. Animations no longer trigger.

I am still using SL1.39b

The creatures walk up to people and looks like they are trying to activate the animation but cannot. Animations work with matchmaker though.

Since I use Hentai Creatures to quickly access all the nasty critters, I updated it with the newest available creatures, Rieklings and Lurker.

Also I fixed dialog init with all of them, removed the club from the giant and a few other things.

Maybe its of use to some of you so I upload it here.

To get the new animations, textures, meshes and whatever you need look there: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-21052014/page-38

Btw, I use Sexlab 1.54 and I can verify that all works fine with that. I cant verify anything else...

HentaiCreaturesRiekLurk.zip

Since I use Hentai Creatures to quickly access all the nasty critters, I updated it with the newest available creatures, Rieklings and Lurker.

Also I fixed dialog init with all of them, removed the club from the giant and a few other things.

To get the new animations, textures, meshes and whatever you need look there: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-21052014/page-38

Btw, I use Sexlab 1.54 and I can verify that all works fine with that. I cant verify anything else...

Work fine only that both are always nude.

Well then your Nude Creatures 2.2 isnt set up correctly. Check post #754 in the above link. You probably have a  "Benthiclurker.nif" in your "meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\character assets" Directory!

Same with Rieklings I guess...

Well then your Nude Creatures 2.2 isnt set up correctly. Check post #754 in the above link. You probably have a  "Benthiclurker.nif" in your "meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\character assets" Directory!

Same with Rieklings I guess...

Now haven't dick and riekklings is invisible.