to see if anyone else has reported the problem they are having.

I didn't report a problem? All I did was say that I don't get any? Apparently I was just unaware of it?

You missed the context of that sentence fragment.

I missed the whole point of arguing... so More Nasty Critters is the new version of this mod, yes? Allow me to reiterate that big ol warning you put up in the previous page, atleast as much as I can???

NOT literally 200 lines of MASSIVE text... I would do like maybe, to make sure people see it, repeat myself 3 to 6 times max. Still size 48, for some reason yellow is in my head... well like this:

DON'T DOWNLOAD! OUTDATED! NEW VERSION HERE!

DON'T DOWNLOAD! OUTDATED! NEW VERSION HERE!

except in HUGE font...

to see if anyone else has reported the problem they are having.

I didn't report a problem? All I did was say that I don't get any? Apparently I was just unaware of it?

You missed the context of that sentence fragment.

I missed the whole point of arguing... so More Nasty Critters is the new version of this mod, yes? Allow me to reiterate that big ol warning you put up in the previous page, atleast as much as I can???

NOT literally 200 lines of MASSIVE text... I would do like maybe, to make sure people see it, repeat myself 3 to 6 times max. Still size 48, for some reason yellow is in my head... well like this:

DON'T DOWNLOAD! OUTDATED! NEW VERSION HERE!

except in HUGE font...

The "Hentai Creatures" mod is being supported with the "More Nasty Creatures" mod as an optional ESP you can install with the "More Nasty Creatures" mod (you want the "More Nasty Creatures" mod since it's the best way to get creatures that can have sex).

Go back and read again, you were arguing while I was attempting to state facts, you really keep trying to take things personally when they are not aimed at you.

Seriously, welcome to Lovers Lab, it's a nice place full of friendly perverted folks who really do want to help each other enjoy the fund that's provided here without being judgemental about what others like or dislike. We recognize everyone has their own preferences and those preferences may be a lot different in the game than in real life.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue with the Hentai Dremora head texture (I got this mod bundled in another one in the last couple of days).

When he takes off his clothes his body does not match his head. But I recall having no such problem trying to bang my ordinary Dremora Lord summon (other than him not lasting long enough to finish a scene, only lasting up to a minute).

I summoned him while the hentai one was training to see exactly which part was wrong, and apparently the head of my Hentai Dremora is too light (gray instead of much darker). Not sure how to fix it so my Hentai Dremora uses the right textures for the head.

I have:

More Nasty Critters 8.23 (had Hentai Creatures bundled in)

Creature Framework RC9

Creature Features 1.04

Sexlab v 1.59

SexLab MatchMaker Rev7

SexLab Aroused v 20140124

SexLab Aroused Creatures 3.0

SexLab Nude Creatures v 3.2.3

Zaz Animation Pack v 6.04

FNIS Idles 5.3.1

FNIS Creature Pack 5.3

For whatever reason my Hentai Dremora is using the wrong head texture. Did the "More Nasty Critters" maybe have an outdated Hentai Creatures in it?

I have a picture but since this is my first post on this site, I can't include it. Closest I can decribe Hentai Dremora's head skin tone is Vanilla Dark Elf.

Edited by Esuna

I have an issue with the Hentai Dremora head texture (I got this mod bundled in another one in the last couple of days).

When he takes off his clothes his body does not match his head. But I recall having no such problem trying to bang my ordinary Dremora Lord summon (other than him not lasting long enough to finish a scene, only lasting up to a minute).

I summoned him while the hentai one was training to see exactly which part was wrong, and apparently the head of my Hentai Dremora is too light (gray instead of much darker). Not sure how to fix it so my Hentai Dremora uses the right textures for the head.

I have:

More Nasty Critters 8.23 (had Hentai Creatures bundled in)

Creature Framework RC9

Creature Features 1.04

Sexlab v 1.59

SexLab MatchMaker Rev7

SexLab Aroused v 20140124

SexLab Aroused Creatures 3.0

SexLab Nude Creatures v 3.2.3

Zaz Animation Pack v 6.04

FNIS Idles 5.3.1

FNIS Creature Pack 5.3

For whatever reason my Hentai Dremora is using the wrong head texture. Did the "More Nasty Critters" maybe have an outdated Hentai Creatures in it?

I have a picture but since this is my first post on this site, I can't include it. Closest I can decribe Hentai Dremora's head skin tone is Vanilla Dark Elf.

Welcome to Lovers Lab but please ask your questions in the support thread for More Nasty Critters which is where this mod is supported these days.

This thread should be locked but we don't have any moderators on the Sexlab forums, it seems all the moderators are watching only the Oblivion forums and rarely ever venture over here.

• 3 weeks later...

When using hentai creatures contained in the more nasty critters mod, I no longer get an MCM entry for hentai creatures. I posted this question over on there support topic, still waiting to see if someone can help.

I was hoping somenone here might have an idea.

• 1 month later...

Please help, this mod on longer work for me. I reinstall the game twice now but it still doesn't work. Please help. I really liked this mod.

More Nasty Creatures has this mod packed with it, an updated version, so use that one instead.

Nope. still not working. I can summon the creature. But they just stood there and won't do anything. I told them to "train" multiple times.

I do have "defeat" and "Submit" installed. Would they interfere with this mod? They didn't before.

OK, here is a list of what I have installed:

Animation Pack V17

Bestiality Animation Pack

Bestiality Extras

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Defeat

SexLab submit

SL ExtraVoicesSlot1Addon

SexLab

Please help, this mod on longer work for me. I reinstall the game twice now but it still doesn't work. Please help. I really liked this mod.

More Nasty Creatures has this mod packed with it, an updated version, so use that one instead.

Nope. still not working. I can summon the creature. But they just stood there and won't do anything. I told them to "train" multiple times.

I do have "defeat" and "Submit" installed. Would they interfere with this mod? They didn't before.

Animation Pack V17

Bestiality Extras

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Defeat

SexLab submit

SL ExtraVoicesSlot1Addon

SexLab

Did you install FNIS and FNIS creature pack then run FNIS? Also make sure creature sex is checked in Sexlab.

Animation Pack V17

Bestiality Extras

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Defeat

SexLab submit

SL ExtraVoicesSlot1Addon

SexLab

Did you install FNIS and FNIS creature pack then run FNIS? Also make sure creature sex is checked in Sexlab.

Yes, I do have FNIS creature, this isn't the first time I install the game. And the Creature sex is checked.

Animation Pack V17

Bestiality Extras

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Defeat

SexLab submit

SL ExtraVoicesSlot1Addon

SexLab

you dont need some animation .

remove beastiality animation pack and bestiality extras , and instal MoreNastyCritter mod .

Animation Pack V17

Bestiality Extras

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Defeat

SexLab submit

SL ExtraVoicesSlot1Addon

SexLab

remove beastiality animation pack and bestiality extras , and instal MoreNastyCritter mod .

Still not working for some reason

Animation Pack V17

Bestiality Extras

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Defeat

SexLab submit

SL ExtraVoicesSlot1Addon

SexLab

here mine , working well:

Dawnguard

dragonborn

hearthgire

sexlab

creatureFramework

MoreNastyCritters

Sexlabnudecreature ESP

sexlabnudecreature DG

sexlabnudecreature DB

hentaicreature

SkyUI

sexlabmatchmaker

and btw , dont instal HentaiCreature from here , instal MoreNastyCritter , it contain HentaiCreature updated and all

Animation Pack V17

Bestiality Extras

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Defeat

SexLab submit

SL ExtraVoicesSlot1Addon

SexLab

Dawnguard

dragonborn

hearthgire

sexlab

creatureFramework

MoreNastyCritters

Sexlabnudecreature ESP

sexlabnudecreature DG

sexlabnudecreature DB

hentaicreature

SkyUI

sexlabmatchmaker

and btw , dont instal HentaiCreature from here , instal MoreNastyCritter , it contain HentaiCreature updated and all

What could be causing this issue?? I haven't played this game for a while. It worked before. And now it suddenly not working anymore. So I reinstalled everything, but still won't work. Those animals just stood there after I ordered them to "train".

What could be causing this issue?? I haven't played this game for a while. It worked before. And now it suddenly not working anymore. So I reinstalled everything, but still won't work. Those animals just stood there after I ordered them to "train".

Did you enable Creature Animations in the Sexlab Framework. By default they are not enabled even if they are installed so that one little checkbox can cause exactly what you see.

Animation Pack V17

Bestiality Extras

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Defeat

SexLab submit

SL ExtraVoicesSlot1Addon

SexLab

Dawnguard

dragonborn

hearthgire

sexlab

creatureFramework

MoreNastyCritters

Sexlabnudecreature ESP

sexlabnudecreature DG

sexlabnudecreature DB

hentaicreature

SkyUI

sexlabmatchmaker

Did you set in Hentai Creature's MCM to enable player or set it for only collared people if you want to go that route?

When using hentai creatures contained in the more nasty critters mod, I no longer get an MCM entry for hentai creatures. I posted this question over on there support topic, still waiting to see if someone can help.

I was hoping somenone here might have an idea.

i have the same issue. if you got a solution for that problem, i would be thankful if you could share.

if you have no solution, and I will find one i will let you know

EDIT: well, i simply deinstalled the mod (more nasty critters), did a clean save und reinstalled it again. and now, after 1 or 2 minutes waiting, all seems to work properly again.

EDIT2: ok another problem. i have a mcm menu, but the menu ist completly empty. 

• 4 weeks later...

HEllo I have a problem with hentai creatures... I tried everything mentioned above but the animations still won't start....I installed more nasty creatures and set up the load order according to that list. But it simply just won't work. No matter how many times I tell the creature to train no matter what settings I xcheck in the menu.  It just stands still for minutes. Any help please?

I'm having non issues at all, everything work perfectly !

But... Well... Would it be possible to add some minor things ? Like some sentences appearing to indicate the state of lust of your pet/creature like 20 seconds before it humps anything ? Like "<creature name> is getting agigated with lust". And the possibility of a discussion window which would pop, "<creature name> is looking at you with insistance" with the possible answers : "Give it to it" or "Not now !" or something like that.

While I very much like my spriggan being all amorous, sometimes I'd like a bit of self control in cities but not by banishing or with a fonction to check/uncheck^^;

Oh and... a little little very liiiiiiiiiittle thing... A possibility to change the "<name> is being raped by <creature>" for something err... Well... Other possibilies would be very nice. Neutral, weird, horrific, multiple solutions to choose, it would be very nice ! :D

... If it's not possible, ho well... I'm still using it ! :D

HEllo I have a problem with hentai creatures... I tried everything mentioned above but the animations still won't start....I installed more nasty creatures and set up the load order according to that list. But it simply just won't work. No matter how many times I tell the creature to train no matter what settings I xcheck in the menu.  It just stands still for minutes. Any help please?

Hentai Creatures is already included in MNC, therefore you should only have MNC installed.

Also don't forget to update animations with the FNIS tool as well as updating the animation registry in the Sexlab cleanup options.

Hi guys!

Just installed this wonderful mod. Everything seems to be fine but one thing: my hentai animals won't follow me to another location. In other words it follows me inside a location but remains there if location is changed. Fast travel works fine. Any ideas?