• 1 month later...

For some reason, whenever I order ANY of the creatures to train, I always get the "No allowed training partners nearby. {Creature} is frustrated." No matter what I do with the settings, this will not stop happening. For some reason, they are not detecting me or my followers. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, whenever I order ANY of the creatures to train, I always get the "No allowed training partners nearby. {Creature} is frustrated." No matter what I do with the settings, this will not stop happening. For some reason, they are not detecting me or my followers. Any ideas?

You should check your MCM options, you probably didn't check off the buttons to allow for players, non collared NPCs, or maybe males.

• 2 months later...

everything is working so far.... but all animations are a bit strange... I am a male nord... looks like my nord is out of place when he is having sex with the creatures... some you cant even notice... but when i have sex with the dragon and with the WW I can see my nord being out of place in the animation... as if it was made for a smaller person... If someone knows how to fix this... i know I can configure the animation but i dont know how to do it =/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Also the mod description says training "makes the creatures stronger". What does it mean by stronger? Increased stats like health/stamina/combat skills? Is this supposed to be some kind of creature follower mod? .... Except instead of getting stronger through fighting or eating, they get stronger by boinking? xD Do they have a level/stat cap or will they just get infinitely powerful?

Also are these creatures essential? If not, do they retain their stats if resummoned after death/banish or is each summoned creature basically a new creature?

Can anyone answer these questions?

I haven't seen anyone answer this yet and I would like to know as well. What does training result in? Are stats supposed to increase (I didn't notice, unless there's a cap)? Or is damage supposed to increase instead?

It's not very clear what the difference is after they finish a round of training.

Also the mod description says training "makes the creatures stronger". What does it mean by stronger? Increased stats like health/stamina/combat skills? Is this supposed to be some kind of creature follower mod? .... Except instead of getting stronger through fighting or eating, they get stronger by boinking? xD Do they have a level/stat cap or will they just get infinitely powerful?

Also are these creatures essential? If not, do they retain their stats if resummoned after death/banish or is each summoned creature basically a new creature?

I haven't seen anyone answer this yet and I would like to know as well. What does training result in? Are stats supposed to increase (I didn't notice, unless there's a cap)? Or is damage supposed to increase instead?

It's not very clear what the difference is after they finish a round of training.

Training just means start fucking whoever you are assigned to or whoever is available if not assigned to a specific NPC. IIRC - there was no other result from "training" (been a long time since I worked on the mod, it may be different than I remember and it has definitely changed since then).

Training just means start fucking whoever you are assigned to or whoever is available if not assigned to a specific NPC. IIRC - there was no other result from "training" (been a long time since I worked on the mod, it may be different than I remember and it has definitely changed since then).

Thanks for the clarification.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hi i couldn't find info on this maybe you guys could help? in the mcm setting what does "allow remote training" mean? what does it do when activated?

It means that if you have set the Hentai creature to train with a particular npc it will keep on training them even when you leave the cell, without using that setting the creature stops as soon as you leave.

I tend to use that setting to punish npcs who annoy me with their attitude, like Nazeem or Maven for example, they spend the rest of the game being raped by a troll/wolf/dog/horse or whichever creature I choose at the time...........

• 3 months later...

3 Words:  Hentai Chaos Dragons

Looking in the Creature Framework menu, there are a lot of them.  I could summon one with the console, but it's a big meanie that wants to fight.  And my followers want to fight it, too.  I just want to share my love with some (many) of the chaos dragons.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a problem and hope that somebody can help me. The creatures animations wont start. The players animations are just fine. Im not quite sure what Im doing  wrong because I downloaded all the mods that were in the description. 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...