Where i can find this spells? I look in my eq and spell list, and i don't have any. All mods been install. Any one can help mehit

Hit the esc button..go to mod config options..chose hentai creatures..chose dump spells, it will load all the spells into your spell inventory..

other than that you can buy them from some merchants.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The latest version automatically banishes creatures that aren't on the same cell as you.

Is it possible to make that optional? The older versions seem to keep them around even if you leave them in other cells.

The MoreNastyCritters mod version of HentaiCreatures add an option to enable distant training.

The latest version automatically banishes creatures that aren't on the same cell as you.

Is it possible to make that optional? The older versions seem to keep them around even if you leave them in other cells.

The MoreNastyCritters mod version of HentaiCreatures add an option to enable distant training.

Thank you for the info!

I've tried installing the HentaiCreatures from MoreNastyCritters, but I can't seem to get the MCM menu to show up.

The spells themselves work fine and the monsters have all the new mechanics (showing who its lusting after and randomly targets people in the room)

But I cant find this distant training option. Is it in the MCM or somewhere else?

Thanks again!

Thank you for the info!

I've tried installing the HentaiCreatures from MoreNastyCritters, but I can't seem to get the MCM menu to show up.

The spells themselves work fine and the monsters have all the new mechanics (showing who its lusting after and randomly targets people in the room)

But I cant find this distant training option. Is it in the MCM or somewhere else?

Thanks again!

Yes, in the hentai creature MCM.

"Enable remote training" 

Thank you for the info!

Thanks again!

FYI : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34844-req-punishment-by-creature-rape/

Thank you for the info!

Thanks again!

FYI : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34844-req-punishment-by-creature-rape/

It seems you have to install the original Hentai Creatures first, then install the more nasty critters.

Because when I tried directly, the menu appears, but the submenus are nowhere in sight.

Hopefully it works now.

=============================================

Thanks for the link, it has mods I've been looking for!

Strange thing about the More Nasty Critters mod, it doesn't give me the Hentai Creatures MCM.

So I can't activate the distant training.

Is there a way to force the mod to show the MCM menu?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello there, i've been having some weird issues with summoning the male warewolf and vampire lord. When i summon the male warewolf the game looks normal when i turn away from him but when i try to face him he just explodes into giant stretched out pixels flickering and covering my whole screen. Now when i summon the vampire lord the second i use that spell my game crashes to desktop. I'm not sure what mod might be causing this. If anyone has any idea on the fix please help. Here is my mod load order. Thank you.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm