About your werewolf problem, it's not from here, must be something replacing the werewolf and vampire lord textures and skeleton. Disable any mod that alter those assets and try again. If you use Creature features, then delete the werewolf assets from that mod, that fixed it for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having an issue where creatures I dismiss aren't being 'dismissed', it seems. If I dismiss a dog in my house, I can leave my house and it won't follow me, but if I fast travel it comes with from wherever it was and appears next to me.

I'm using Amazing Follower Tweaks, if that matters..

Also the mod description says training "makes the creatures stronger". What does it mean by stronger? Increased stats like health/stamina/combat skills? Is this supposed to be some kind of creature follower mod? .... Except instead of getting stronger through fighting or eating, they get stronger by boinking? xD Do they have a level/stat cap or will they just get infinitely powerful?

Also are these creatures essential? If not, do they retain their stats if resummoned after death/banish or is each summoned creature basically a new creature?

Hi there,

Just got this mod yesterday and I really love it. I was wondering if there is some way to change sexual positions with the creature once it starts, because as of now, no matter what I press nothing happens and the creature just picks one sexual position and does it to completion. Also, is there a way to give oral sex to the creatures?

Thanks!

The standard sexlab keybinds (viewable in the sexlab MCM menu under where it says keybinds) influence creature scenes. So you can use those keybinds to edit position, and yes, there is a keybind for changing animation sets, it will cycle between whatever animations are installed that are compatiable with that creature. (It may take a few seconds to update after you hit the key)

i have teh neceserly mods but hwen i speel and hit train the dont do anyting cold eb a laod order isued

Adjust your MCM menu settings. They allow you to customize exactly what happens when you tell a Hentai Creature to train. For example, you can tell them to only target characters who are wearing a special collar.

I'm having an issue where creatures I dismiss aren't being 'dismissed', it seems. If I dismiss a dog in my house, I can leave my house and it won't follow me, but if I fast travel it comes with from wherever it was and appears next to me.

Also the mod description says training "makes the creatures stronger". What does it mean by stronger? Increased stats like health/stamina/combat skills? Is this supposed to be some kind of creature follower mod? .... Except instead of getting stronger through fighting or eating, they get stronger by boinking? xD Do they have a level/stat cap or will they just get infinitely powerful?

Also are these creatures essential? If not, do they retain their stats if resummoned after death/banish or is each summoned creature basically a new creature?

Can anyone answer these questions?

i have teh neceserly mods but hwen i speel and hit train the dont do anyting cold eb a laod order isued

Adjust your MCM menu settings. They allow you to customize exactly what happens when you tell a Hentai Creature to train. For example, you can tell them to only target characters who are wearing a special collar.

well thats not the isu  but that did remind me tah tin sexlab thairs the oprion craeters in mcm maby its off be defaulot il have a look into it 

why this is not teh sisue because the dont do anyting but thx 2 u i tink i found the isue so thx anyway il check it later today now im almsot off 2 cook :)

i added nude craeters dicks and now a lot of the animals animations dont work and m char just stands thair and the animal runs into me literly any solutions?

i tink the are the doggysyle whair u wodl go on all fors but im not sure since well the dont start since its not workign XD

CTD on summen werwolf spell any iedie why? same whit werwolf gals

Hi i couldn't find another post regarding this issue and didn't see anything on the first post. My Atronach and the spriggans do nothing for training or even when I try to use other mods like All nude play with the spells that make either targets get sexual or myself. All the other creatures I have no issues with besides the few listed with animation like the spiders and such. I would love to have it where the atronach and spriggans could either be fucked and they have a pussy. Then when it is switched either have a dick in their texture.

• 3 weeks later...

At my experiance this mod dosen't works well with AFT at all. AFT recognizes the creatures as followers, but dosent gives them the condesporring options beacause of thier nature.

Furthermore this mod fucks up the follower slots for AFT. When you summon a creature, it takes one of your follower slots. But when you banish them and summon again, it will take another slot.^^

At last there a some behavior issues with AFT and HentaiCreatures. Sometimes the commands given conflict each other.

So i recommend using no, or at least some "smaller"(UFO works pretty well) follower framework, for this mod. 

Or you may change the Factions of the Hentai creatures in ck.(Don't have tried that, but i estamine that may work.)

At my experiance this mod dosen't works well with AFT at all. AFT recognizes the creatures as followers, but dosent gives them the condesporring options beacause of thier nature.

Furthermore this mod fucks up the follower slots for AFT. When you summon a creature, it takes one of your follower slots. But when you banish them and summon again, it will take another slot.^^

At last there a some behavior issues with AFT and HentaiCreatures. Sometimes the commands given conflict each other.

So i recommend using no, or at least some "smaller"(UFO works pretty well) follower framework, for this mod. 

Or you may change the Factions of the Hentai creatures in ck.(Don't have tried that, but i estamine that may work.)

The version of this mod that you downloaded from the original post is OBSOLETE and BUGGY.

Get the version from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/which is the current version.

HI TRIED THIS MOD OVER SEVERAL DIFFERENT CHARACTERS

The first time i tried to train it worked, but  the crying faze afterwards where infinite, ok tried to turn off the after thing in MCM to get passed that. Now i started a brand new game and from experience i turned of the crying scene but now my character just stands there after the training ,with this rumbling sound, i cant move only jump infinite. It reminds my of a similar bug i have with DA and infinite bleed-out same rumbling sound ,and the only way out, as here, is a reload.

Anybody have a solution on this.

Iggy

HI TRIED THIS MOD OVER SEVERAL DIFFERENT CHARACTERS

The first time i tried to train it worked, but  the crying faze afterwards where infinite, ok tried to turn off the after thing in MCM to get passed that. Now i started a brand new game and from experience i turned of the crying scene but now my character just stands there after the training ,with this rumbling sound, i cant move only jump infinite. It reminds my of a similar bug i have with DA and infinite bleed-out same rumbling sound ,and the only way out, as here, is a reload.

Anybody have a solution on this.

Iggy

Get the current version of the mod from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

If you still have a problem post it in that thread, not here. This is the thread for the OBSOLETE and BUGGY version.

Do NOT use the mod from this thread, do not keep any saves made where you had the mod from this thread installed.

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I try to summon a werewolf, the game crashes and exits to the desktop... only the werewolf though.

Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

Read the post right above the one you just made.

To re-iterate:

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

DO NOT USE THIS MOD.

Use the updated version of this mod that doesn't include the memory leak and other serious bugs that this mod contains which is available here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

• 1 month later...

^ what the heck dude?

(The edit was to highlight "what the heck dude")

I want hentai dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yeah, I use this mod, AND more nasty critters... calm down dude!!!

Uhm... memory leak? I haven't noticed any problems with that?! Eh fuck it.

Read the LAST LINE in the regular sized text and then remove that BS you posted.

The point of my post is to get people to think before they try to use the BROKEN and OBSOLETE mod offered in this thread as well as point them to the current version.

Then how about you dont spam it 1000000 times in the message?! It's giant text, you only need it once... MAYBE twice. Three times the charm, but no more jesus christ.

Also, I guess to be fair about me not noticing any problems, I have 16 GB of RAM and Eight Intel i7 CPU cores, that MIGHT be related?

Read the LAST LINE in the regular sized text and then remove that BS you posted.

The point of my post is to get people to think before they try to use the BROKEN and OBSOLETE mod offered in this thread as well as point them to the current version.

Then how about you dont spam it 1000000 times in the message?! It's giant text, you only need it once... MAYBE twice. Three times the charm, but no more jesus christ.

Also, I guess to be fair about me not noticing any problems, I have 16 GB of RAM and Eight Intel i7 CPU cores, that MIGHT be related?

Children seem to need repetition for the message to sink in. With the original mod you'll have extra NPCs that you can't get rid of any where you created and then dismissed a creature, too many of those and then bits of this an other mods stop working because the number of NPCs in the area will overflow limited arrays and of course increase processing time.

Your additional posts mean we'll probably have to repeat that again because many people never read even the last message which is why it was there in huge impossible to miss seeing text.

Children seem to need repetition for the message to sink in. With the original mod you'll have extra NPCs that you can't get rid of any where you created and then dismissed a creature, too many of those and then bits of this an other mods stop working because the number of NPCs in the area will overflow limited arrays and of course increase processing time.

Your additional posts mean we'll probably have to repeat that again because many people never read even the last message which is why it was there in huge impossible to miss seeing text.

One... I'm not a child. 20 years old. Born July 25th, 1994. Two... all my NPC's go away when I banish them... so that much I don't understand. Three... can't the mod be fixed, if it really does have a problem? and I guess Four... why don't I see any problems occuring? I run the game with 64 mods right now, and in the past upwards of 150 mods +, for what it's worth.

...I didn't notice more nasty critters adding the summon spells to my menus, by the way, but maybe I just didnt try at the time.

If more nasty critters does everything this mod does, and more, then yeah, it's pointless to download this mod.

To be fair, I may act a little childish from time to time...

One... I'm not a child. 20 years old. Born July 25th, 1994. Two... all my NPC's go away when I banish them... so that much I don't understand. Three... can't the mod be fixed, if it really does have a problem? and I guess Four... why don't I see any problems occuring? I run the game with 64 mods right now, and in the past upwards of 150 mods +, for what it's worth.

...I didn't notice more nasty critters adding the summon spells to my menus, by the way, but maybe I just didnt try at the time.

If more nasty critters does everything this mod does, and more, then yeah, it's pointless to download this mod.

To be fair, I may act a little childish from time to time...

1) I've been here a loooooooooong time, it is amazing how many people simply post without reading the instructions in the original post and without reading back on the thread even as far as a single message to see if anyone else has reported the problem they are having. That's childish behavior and why I said children.

2) You don't see them but they are there in the save game and can have effects in the game. Unless you've summoned and dismissed a lot of creatures in one cell of the game I wouldn't worry too much about it though.

3) Yes, the mod has been fixed but the original author is no longer available to update the original mod on this original thread for that mod. That's why there is a reference to where the current version of the mod is being maintained by the current author who is working on the mod in the current thread for support of that mod.

The current version of the mod adds support for more critters, changes how you get the spells and makes a few other changes but mostly resembles the current mod.

And we all act a little childish from time to time, it's part of the fun of being alive ;).