Ouch, no standalone version of the broom only :s leeched it anyways, might install it in the near future, but looking at the files in the core folder it would want to change way too many within the Character folder, and i cant risk messing that up now :D

That mod also has a few animated dildos, some really good work by a nicely perverted person :angel:.  Shame that some of the best of it is only good for the Elin race.

Hmm, worth a try then lol. Ah well, wanted to try that race anyways, they look way too young for my taste but i wonder how would they look like as undeads hehe, might create a zombie elin

Edit: I installed it, it works like a charm even if i didnt let it overwrite my current skeletons, damn you can make some messed up toons hehe.

I finally found how to make sure the summoned creatures are properly deleted, it turns out the way they are summoned determines whether they can be deleted.

The updated mod has been sent to FlyingToasters.

No need for the pool of actors I was considering after all (of course I only figured that out AFTER I got the pool code mostly working).

Edit: FlyingToasters has been offline for a while so I'll make this available to everyone for now and when he comes back he can decide whether to update the mod using it, ignore the mod entirely from now on or use the fixes in his own update.

attachicon.gifHentaiCreatures.7z

Changes include fixes, new spell for Seekers plus very unhappy faces and crying after the creatures are finished.

Any chance for a version that doesn't require Dragonborn dlc?

• 3 weeks later...

I have installed mod and other componets but... when "act"starts wolf is just standing still and my character is naked and standing... bear works bit but he teleports away and humps air :D Any advice?

When you ran the FNIS User Generator program, you must have failed to fix the errors. Current bug in FNIS right now is that you may have to run it repeatedly to get it to stop showing errors for the creatures (run again for every creature until the errors stop showing, it should show a different error for each run until it stops showing errors).

It's a nuisance but it only happens on rare occasions so it can be lived with.

I have installed mod and other componets but... when "act"starts wolf is just standing still and my character is naked and standing... bear works bit but he teleports away and humps air :D Any advice?

When you ran the FNIS User Generator program, you must have failed to fix the errors. Current bug in FNIS right now is that you may have to run it repeatedly to get it to stop showing errors for the creatures (run again for every creature until the errors stop showing, it should show a different error for each run until it stops showing errors).

Ok, I check it out. thanks

I know you are an MO advocate, Waxenfigure.  :shy:

But this is an MO bug, not FNIS. I can't help when MO doesn't act properly (i.e. causing some behavior which makes the OS return error codes) I can't help. I have repeatedly offered my help to find the cause in MO. That's all I can do.

But this is an MO bug, not FNIS. I can't help when MO doesn't act properly (i.e. causing some behavior which makes the OS return error codes) I can't help. I have repeatedly offered my help to find the cause in MO. That's all I can do.

I thought that had been fixed in the 1.1.1 version of MO.  At least I used to see these errors, but after installing MO 1.1.1 the errors went away.

It has only happened to me twice so far, I don't consider it a big problem but its good to know where the problem actually exists.

IDK if I should post this here, or in Sexlab framework, but any encounters I have with the summoned creatures are treated as Victim, not consensual.

That's how this mod rolls at the moment.  It's that way because I was experimenting with expressions and how to incorporate a post sex crying animation.

At some future time I expect to allow a configurable option for the trainees to enjoy it instead of just hate it..  Perhaps even allow them to go from hating it at first to eventually being able to enjoy it as their experience increases enough.

I think in order to include the "encounters" as consensual, new things would have to be added to the Sexlab diary where it shows if you're Hetero, Bi, Lesbian; Maybe add in "Zoophile" as a new sexual orientation. Should I post this to the main Sexlab mod page as a suggestion?

No benefits at all.  Right now its purpose is to see sex with creatures.  For fun I used Amazing Follower Tweaks and brought 28 women to a single place, adjusted their clothing to be naked and then saved.  I can then use that save to stress test the mod (and Sexlab as well since it maxes out at 14 sex acts at the same time) by summoning up various combinations of creatures and telling them to "train" the women.

That's how I found problems like the one where some gals got loads of attention while others were never molested.  Set the cum to last for the maximum time in the framework and after a while any gal not coated in cum is obviously being ignored.

• 2 weeks later...

No benefits at all.  Right now its purpose is to see sex with creatures.  For fun I used Amazing Follower Tweaks and brought 28 women to a single place, adjusted their clothing to be naked and then saved.  I can then use that save to stress test the mod (and Sexlab as well since it maxes out at 14 sex acts at the same time) by summoning up various combinations of creatures and telling them to "train" the women.

That's how I found problems like the one where some gals got loads of attention while others were never molested.  Set the cum to last for the maximum time in the framework and after a while any gal not coated in cum is obviously being ignored.

found this in HC menu "Training a creature makes them stronger. When told to train, the creature looks for a partner nearby to have sex with, configurable via MCM." :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So this mod is dead then? It's been 1.04 for a long time.

Yes, I posted a patch in post # 124. If you aren't using that version you should upgrade but there have been no official fixes for a very long time.

The mod remains usable but it won't include new creatures that now have sex capability.

So this mod is dead then? It's been 1.04 for a long time.

Yes, I posted a patch in post # 124. If you aren't using that version you should upgrade but there have been no official fixes for a very long time.

The mod remains usable but it won't include new creatures that now have sex capability.

The patch you posted requires Dragonborn.esm as a master. Is there any chance of getting a non-Dragonborn version?