Loverslab no longer appears in Google

I don’t know if it does to some here.

But I just noticed that when I type in Google, Loverslab to go to the site as usual.

The site no longer appears.

I have a lot of stuff about the site (wiki, statistics site etc) but not the site itself.

I went to search it in the search history to get access to it, as I did just now.

18 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I don’t know if it does to some here.

But I just noticed that when I type in Google, Loverslab to go to the site as usual.

The site no longer appears.

I have a lot of stuff about the site (wiki, statistics site etc) but not the site itself.

I went to search it in the search history to get access to it, as I did just now.

Just so you know, it works for me.

???  Google search: Loverslab

first in the result list : Loverslab   ( and the SafeSearch filter for images is active )

Maybe your parents* or wife added a "noindex" tag to Loverslab page to hides it from google search  :classic_biggrin: 

* Yes parents, from all the users with incorrect age specification.

21 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Nexus is there, but I can’t connect.
It tells me the server is down.

Because it is down.

nexus.png

Edited by belegost

Nexus seems to be having issues, as about half the mods I tried to download in the past half hour or so will only do so through manual, the other half will not even do that, they just spit out errors for the manual, and internal server error through mo2.

Edit and just to stay on topic, searching through google, for loverslab places it as the very first item found for me, and that is through firefox.

Edited by Varithina

Just checked & the site briefly didn't show for the search entry "loverslab" but I did get it for "loverslab.com". Then I suddenly got another nag notification about allowing cookies, chose to accept all for a change, and then did get the result for "loverslab". Make of that what you will. For anything nsfw, I stopped using google a long time ago anyway.

I can go to Loverslab because I have it in favorites and shortcuts in Google.

I also have IE and Opera.

But what bothers me is Nexus. I was planning to find a woman altmer preset for my future altmer character that I was going to prepare in the meantime, it broke down.

Everything works for me as usual, but for a long time now, I can’t log in (not see, but go to my profile) without a VPN.
There is an endless check (without vpn -

First www.loverslab.com needs to check the security of your connection.

In all the years since 2011, Loverslab has always appeared in Google searches at the top.

Always looks like in Bluegunk post

On 10/31/2023 at 1:06 AM, Bluegunk said:

Google, Loverslab, right there on the top.

Screenie.jpg.a11019a070be6f4926cdd663963ac67a.jpg

I did it 4 times yesterday and once today. Currently 3AM in Germany.   ( with all cookies blocked and App Blocker and active SafeSearch)

Maybe a Country or server problem?

Also with Bing or DuckDuckGo Loverslab is at top of the search results.

Edited by fejeena