SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Thanks for the update and adding more then one followerr I will miss !watching" from the scene thou. But you know what is the best. That option never caused any problem in my game. Does is mean that three way will not be possible in sex animation.

The "watch" event that was disabled in v1.1 is the "watch" event for Player Character prostitution; the follower/NPC prostitution version is still there (because it didn't seem to have any problems). So, thankfully, threesomes are still possible with this mod!

TDF - I appreciate your work and thank you, very much.

So far all works fine and smooth. Great job. But, there is one thing that, I think, might be checked. Whenever my PC pimp either other NPC or follower, my relationship and arousal level with my follower is dropping, going down. I might be wrong about idea that your mod has to do something about it, but I was observing my relationship with my follower after pimping, and, somehow,  it does causing relationship and arousal dropping after pimping. 

A heads-up: I've now realized that the file doesn't properly handle the death of a prostitute, so I'll try to implement that by the next update. In the meantime, try to not to get your prostitutes killed. If a prostitute does get killed, dismiss all of your remaining prostitutes, and type in the following console commands:

stopquest BB_PimpingQuest
stopquest BB_PimpingQuest2
stopquest BB_PimpingQuest3
startquest BB_PimpingQuest
startquest BB_PimpingQuest2
startquest BB_PimpingQuest3
Guest Jenova23

Is this voiced plz say it is if only I knew how add voiced vanilla dialog.

Sorry, it's not voiced. Since it can involve most of the NPCs in Skyrim, to voice this mod would require at least a dozen different voice actors doing voicing for almost every Vanilla voice in the game. If there are any super rich people out there that enjoy this mod, I suppose we could try to get Christopher Plummer to voice a bit in case any users wanted to get down with Arngeir. That's actually not a joke. I live pretty close to Stratford, Ontario, and he does quite a bit of acting there (mostly, plays), so it wouldn't be that hard to find him.

Can't you just incorporate vanilla dialog and voice overs similar to lovers comfort. I'm sure there is a way if you word it right.

TDF - I appreciate your work and thank you, very much.

So far all works fine and smooth. Great job. But, there is one thing that, I think, might be checked. Whenever my PC pimp either other NPC or follower, my relationship and arousal level with my follower is dropping, going down. I might be wrong about idea that your mod has to do something about it, but I was observing my relationship with my follower after pimping, and, somehow,  it does causing relationship and arousal dropping after pimping. 

I had noticed something similar, with Radiant Prostitution decreasing NPC arousal after the act during the NPC/NPC scenes.  I think that might be a change made by redneck concerning Arousal itself, rather than this mod (or RP) doing something with it.

I'm probably doing something wrong but I always get a pillory animation with this mod? Could anyone tell me any possible reason for that? I have ZaZ and Prison Overhaul installed but I don't think they are interfering. Does the newest version of SL have pillory animations?

Yep. zAP animations are now available thru SL.
But you should get different animations at random. Try unticking animations, that appear to often. But unticking the pillory and then become imprisoned by xPO might lead to unforseen side effects ... but worth a try.

I've been playing around with this since yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. Awesome work on this dude! I haven't had any bugs or any problems at all with it so far.

If you don't mind my humble input, I'd like to suggest possibly implementing threesomes as an option for pimping them out, like double the gold you would make for that option. It would also be cool to just initiate sex with them through dialogue (I haven't tested this with a male pc yet, so idk if that's implemented already). I know that's a bit outside of the purpose of the mod, there just doesn't currently seem to be a working SL mod that adds sex through dialogue other than Submit, and that has no threesome options.

Those are just suggestions, though I have 0 gripes about this mod. Everything works as intended and is really lightweight and idiot proof. Thank you for your excellent work.

I've been playing around with this since yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. Awesome work on this dude! I haven't had any bugs or any problems at all with it so far.

If you don't mind my humble input, I'd like to suggest possibly implementing threesomes as an option for pimping them out, like double the gold you would make for that option. It would also be cool to just initiate sex with them through dialogue (I haven't tested this with a male pc yet, so idk if that's implemented already). I know that's a bit outside of the purpose of the mod, there just doesn't currently seem to be a working SL mod that adds sex through dialogue other than Submit, and that has no threesome options.

Those are just suggestions, though I have 0 gripes about this mod. Everything works as intended and is really lightweight and idiot proof. Thank you for your excellent work.

While I would agree that such features would give the PC more control over when and what animations are triggered, I feel that too much control just feels too forced. I'm sure that you've noticed that this mod does allow threesomes (RE: main page description: Follower Prostitution), and player sex with followers (as with most other NPCs) (RE: main page description: Player Prostitution) as long as the player character is a female. Perhaps, in the next update, I'll allow male PC prostitution as well for users who play primarily male characters. Thank you for your suggestions.

Yeah, I haven't actually been able to trigger a threesome yet, I realize now that I misread how that functions in the description, though. I haven't had anyone tell me they prefer to watch yet. Most likely just poor luck or some kind of sorcery on my part.

Thanks TDF!  I can pay for my house in Whiterun now! :D

Seriously though, great mod!  One comment though, it would appear that each time the player is the working girl, it counts as them being a victim.  In conjunction with mods like Lover's Hook or the like this can cause penalties to stack up.  Not sure if that was intentional or not, but I figured I would put it out there.

Thanks again!

Seriously though, great mod!  One comment though, it would appear that each time the player is the working girl, it counts as them being a victim.  In conjunction with mods like Lover's Hook or the like this can cause penalties to stack up.  Not sure if that was intentional or not, but I figured I would put it out there.

Thanks again!

I think this was the intent.

(Altho thats what the front page says.)

Well, the new 1.1 version is simply ... GREAT!

Amazing work, expecially with follower or even strangers NPCs. The possibility to hook someone who is not following you is really the BEST idea I ever seen.

My compliments and my big thanks.

Anyhow, I've some other to say, too.

1. I don't like too much your choice to use only aggressive animations for the player. This is mostly due to the fact that, like many other users (I think), I have a lot of other sexlab based mods. Tagging some animations as aggressive for the use with this mod, makes some conflict with other mods that use consensual animations. Every time, it depends on which mod I'm using, I need to check/uncheck animations in the sexlab config menu. Boring thing, after all. Secondary, I think that prostitution implies consensual sex, after all.

2. Report about a little issue: I noticed that this 1.1 version works also with my Highly Customized Aela (ESFAela, for precision) but with a strange behavior. If she is NOT following me (by her custom dialogues), using the pimp option makes her as follower.  :D :D :D Not a big issue, anyhow. I not yet tested the thing with Serana. Next report, I hope.

And I cannot test with Vilja because I don't have her and I no longer have intention to have her.

Have a nice (day, night, evening, morning, whatever). :D

Thanks again!

Sorry about that. I don't use Lovers Hook, so I wasn't aware of that. It actually is intentional because I prefer those animations over the non-aggressive ones. If you wish, it's not difficult to change. Use a tool to extract the compressed scripts. Edit the quest "BB_GetRapedQuest" (yep, the name doesn't quite fit now, but when I first created this mod, I had no intention of it being a prostitution mod). Take a look at the dialogue for the quest and edit the scripts attached to the dialogue lines that initiate the animations (RE: the description under Player Prostitution). If you need help editing it, just refer to http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/wikis/home.

Well, the new 1.1 version is simply ... GREAT!

Amazing work, expecially with follower or even strangers NPCs. The possibility to hook someone who is not following you is really the BEST idea I ever seen.

My compliments and my big thanks.

Anyhow, I've some other to say, too.

1. I don't like too much your choice to use only aggressive animations for the player. This is mostly due to the fact that, like many other users (I think), I have a lot of other sexlab based mods. Tagging some animations as aggressive for the use with this mod, makes some conflict with other mods that use consensual animations. Every time, it depends on which mod I'm using, I need to check/uncheck animations in the sexlab config menu. Boring thing, after all. Secondary, I think that prostitution implies consensual sex, after all.

2. Report about a little issue: I noticed that this 1.1 version works also with my Highly Customized Aela (ESFAela, for precision) but with a strange behavior. If she is NOT following me (by her custom dialogues), using the pimp option makes her as follower.   :D :D :D Not a big issue, anyhow. I not yet tested the thing with Serana. Next report, I hope.

And I cannot test with Vilja because I don't have her and I no longer have intention to have her.

Have a nice (day, night, evening, morning, whatever). :D

In the spirit of contributing to this community, I think the next release will not force the player/followers to engage only in aggressive animations. After all, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

As for the second concern, perhaps I was not clear enough. That dialogue option only gives the NPC a "follow" package; it does not make them a follower in the traditional sense. The package just forces them to stay within a certain distance of the player. All other aspects, such as aggression/disposition towards the player, the need to defend the player and allies, or tolerate hits from the player, are not affected. Naturally, this means that follower-related dialogue will not appear.

I'm having a rather nice night.

Is this voiced plz say it is if only I knew how add voiced vanilla dialog.

Sorry, it's not voiced. Since it can involve most of the NPCs in Skyrim, to voice this mod would require at least a dozen different voice actors doing voicing for almost every Vanilla voice in the game. If there are any super rich people out there that enjoy this mod, I suppose we could try to get Christopher Plummer to voice a bit in case any users wanted to get down with Arngeir. That's actually not a joke. I live pretty close to Stratford, Ontario, and he does quite a bit of acting there (mostly, plays), so it wouldn't be that hard to find him.

Can't you just incorporate vanilla dialog and voice overs similar to lovers comfort. I'm sure there is a way if you word it right.

I don't think that Lover's Comfort does it at all, though I have only been using the file for less than a week.