SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Do you have Restrict Aggressive Animations checked. If you have all animations marked as aggressive, then my scripts won't be able to find any animations. To explain this further, my scripts all use the command GetAnimationsByType, and, by default, that restricts aggressive animations. It's a good thing that you mention this to me now, because I am currently rewriting the scripts and considering using GetAnimationsByTag instead (which most modders do). At least it's good to know it wasn't StartSex()'s fault.

An update on some progress for anyone interested:

- All sex-related scripts use threads now instead of simply StartSex(), which gives me more control over things.

- I am using GetAnimationsByTag() now instead of GetAnimationsByType(), which means that the user's configuration of aggressive/non-aggressive animations should no longer matter.

- I have implemented a requested feature where an NPC client watching the PC and a prostitute have sex will begin masturbating. The remainder of the scenario is the same as before.

- I'm going to try to implement the requested PC dancing when I can.

On another note, to anyone using the latest version of SexLab Aroused, is it stable yet? NicoleDragoness mentioned previously that the latest releases have been a bit buggy. I want the development of this mod to be up-to-date with its requirements so that everyone is on the same page, so to speak, regarding which versions of the requirements are being used. Of course, I'm not using a super-computer (just a darn good laptop), so I don't want to get random CTDs because of SexLab Aroused.

An update on some progress for anyone interested:

- All sex-related scripts use threads now instead of simply StartSex(), which gives me more control over things.

- I am using GetAnimationsByTag() now instead of GetAnimationsByType(), which means that the user's configuration of aggressive/non-aggressive animations should no longer matter.

- I have implemented a requested feature where an NPC client watching the PC and a prostitute have sex will begin masturbating. The remainder of the scenario is the same as before.

- I'm going to try to implement the requested PC dancing when I can.

On another note, to anyone using the latest version of SexLab Aroused, is it stable yet? NicoleDragoness mentioned previously that the latest releases have been a bit buggy. I want the development of this mod to be up-to-date with its requirements so that everyone is on the same page, so to speak, regarding which versions of the requirements are being used. Of course, I'm not using a super-computer (just a darn good laptop), so I don't want to get random CTDs because of SexLab Aroused.

I haven't had any CTDs due to Sexlab Aroused. I had CTDs using the immersive arousal patch for Sexlab Aroused.

i dont have log generated now will post soon once i use the pimp feature again stopped using pimp feature coz of that also i dont have all animations selected for aggressive sequence only default + threesome actions which were not selected by default. im also getting a lot of CTD with it Sexlab aroused it happens mostly after the sex act completes and more severe Crashes during combat with Sexlab Defeat where aroused performs its cloaking effect and thus crashing the game all of the time.

Based on others' reports and my own experience, the latest release of Aroused appears to be significantly more stable than its predecessor. Also, the fact that you have marked the threesome animations as aggressive may explain why the animations are not triggering. I hope this helps.

but some mods requires threesome animation to be selected in aggressive animation category they are not selected by default

Hello TDF,

I'm using your 1.7.2 version and it works almost great for me. 

it's simply a pain in the rear that my pimped follower walk around for ages (several minutes real time) followed by her customer before finally triggering the action (sometimes i even have to dismiss her to finally trigger the action) ...

It could be good to make it an option (prostitude walks to a more secluded place, or starts right away), or maybe to add a dialog to tell your follower 'here is a good spot for you both, have fun'

hope you're ok withthe idea :)

cheers

Based on others' reports and my own experience, the latest release of Aroused appears to be significantly more stable than its predecessor. Also, the fact that you have marked the threesome animations as aggressive may explain why the animations are not triggering. I hope this helps.

but some mods requires threesome animation to be selected in aggressive animation category they are not selected by default

The next update will use a different function to get animations so that the aggressive tag will not be an issue.

Hello TDF,

it's simply a pain in the rear that my pimped follower walk around for ages (several minutes real time) followed by her customer before finally triggering the action (sometimes i even have to dismiss her to finally trigger the action) ...

It could be good to make it an option (prostitude walks to a more secluded place, or starts right away), or maybe to add a dialog to tell your follower 'here is a good spot for you both, have fun'

cheers

When you mention that the follower walks around for minutes to actually arrive at the destination, are you saying:

1) that she walks straight to the destination for that long

2) that she is blocked by obstacles or NPCs that force her to take that long

3) that she has strange pathing that causes her to take a very long and indirect path to the destination

Regardless, I like the dialogue option, so I'll try to include it.

Hello TDF,

cheers

When you mention that the follower walks around for minutes to actually arrive at the destination, are you saying:

1) that she walks straight to the destination for that long

2) that she is blocked by obstacles or NPCs that force her to take that long

3) that she has strange pathing that causes her to take a very long and indirect path to the destination

Regardless, I like the dialogue option, so I'll try to include it.

- Well sometimes its long because of obstacles, i wish they'd give up after a while and do their stuff where they are.

- Sometimes it's long because it's quite far away, i wish they'd just give up if there's no bed just around (anyway they don't use it)

- and when they finally find a spot they wait .... and wait .... and wait ... i don't know why, I wish they didn't.

cool you like the dialog option :) eager to try it :)

Regarding the dialogue option, it's simply a debug option really; it's not so complex that it would resemble the follower dialogue ("I need you to do something for me.") where you can just point and click. All it does is tell the follower to begin the animation where she is currently.

On another note, directed at those who are interested in the PC dancing feature, I've got everything ready to go in the background, but would like to know how you would like it implemented (i.e. spell, power, etc.).

Again, thanks for the update, I was hoping the player dancer, but alas does not dance?

So, from what I understand, the spell does not cause your player character to dance. I have found that on very rare occasions, the spell will not trigger the dance animations. Instead, it will cause the player to strip and immediately unstrip. However, I'm not sure of how to fix this yet, but using the spell again should produce the desired effects.

Woah, now that dancing is available I know which prostitution mod to choose ^^ Thank you TDF :)

Part of my vision for this mod was to allow users to run it alongside other PC prostitution mods, as a complementary plugin. I mean, if you want to use the features of Radiant Prostitution's PC prostitution with my mod's NPC Prostitution and PC dancing, for example, it should work just fine; you don't really have to choose one over the other. You would only have to disallow PC prostitution features from my mod (to avoid redundant dialogue). Note that disabling PC prostitution neither removes the PC dancing spell or negates its effects.

Yeah i use all 3 prostitution mods. Radiant Prostitution and Working Girl for player prostitution and TDF Prostitution for companion prostitution. I always liked the companion dance, very nice that it is included now for player too.

The only thing that seems a bit missing in all 3 prostitution mods is that the costumers occasionally instead of normal sex or rape tie you up or whip you. But that will probably be in the fourth prostitution mod, APPS, once new versions of it come out. You all did a great job making prostitution in Skyrim very fun. 

Part of my vision for this mod was to allow users to run it alongside other PC prostitution mods, as a complementary plugin. I mean, if you want to use the features of Radiant Prostitution's PC prostitution with my mod's NPC Prostitution and PC dancing, for example, it should work just fine; you don't really have to choose one over the other. You would only have to disallow PC prostitution features from my mod (to avoid redundant dialogue). Note that disabling PC prostitution neither removes the PC dancing spell or negates its effects.

Thank you so much TDF for including PC dancing. The thing about Radiant Prostitution is that it has settings for how much gold you get from prostitution. I will have to make the PC dance to get customers for Radiant Prostitution.

Hey I've got a question, not sure if it was asked before....but

How does letting an NPC prostitute themself work? I understand that they must have had at least...10 clients I think. When selecting the option to let them roam, they stand there and don't do anything. Is it because of arousal? What settings should I have for this to work optimally/properly? 

Thanks in advance.