SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

I am not sure if this has been asked, but do you plan on allowing male PCs to prostitute themself and/or have male NPC prostitutes?

Male PCs can prostitute themselves (please refer to the version history in the Description page to find which versions feature it), but this mod does not feature NPC prostitution, and I don't think I'll add it any time soon.

Hey I've got a question, not sure if it was asked before....but

How does letting an NPC prostitute themself work? I understand that they must have had at least...10 clients I think. When selecting the option to let them roam, they stand there and don't do anything. Is it because of arousal? What settings should I have for this to work optimally/properly? 

Thanks in advance.

Here is my complete explanation of how automatic NPC prostitution in this mod works:

- After having had at least 10 clients, the relevant dialogue option will appear.

- Upon selecting the dialogue option, the game will search around for the closest NPC with an arousal level of at least the Arousal Threshold set by the player in this mod's MCM menu. The game will do this every sixty seconds. Note that there are a few more conditions that must be met in addition to arousal, including that the NPC cannot be a child, the NPC cannot be a bard, the NPC cannot be another prostitute, etc.

- If the game fails to find an appropriate NPC, nothing will happen, and the 60-second cycle mentioned above will repeat.

- Upon finding an appropriate NPC, the game will determine whether the prostitute is already involved with another client. If the prostitute is neither in an animation nor walking towards a bed with a client, the prostitute will travel to the aforementioned NPC and initiate dialogue which should result in them travelling to a nearby bed if possible and beginning a sex animation.

The fact that the prostitute doesn't seem to be doing anything is the result of there being no NPCs around that fulfill all of the necessary conditions. Likely, this is because the set Arousal Threshold is too high. I'd like to point out that the dancing options that are available will be quite helpful in increasing the arousal levels of the NPCs in the room, even if the set Arousal Threshold (I'm now realizing that I may have called it Arousal Required in the MCM menu; sorry for the confusion) is relatively high.

I am not sure if this has been asked, but do you plan on allowing male PCs to prostitute themself and/or have male NPC prostitutes?

Male PCs can prostitute themselves (please refer to the version history in the Description page to find which versions feature it), but this mod does not feature NPC prostitution, and I don't think I'll add it any time soon.

My apologies for not reading, and my 2nd question was rather cryptic, what I meant is, can you pimp out male followers as your prostitutes?

Tdf - I enjoy in your mod since first release, but let me warn you about one bug that continuously appear in all your versions/updates: When my PC was on the road and female thief approach him asking him/her for the money and when my PC said "Do I look like I have money?"(persuade) , then autonomously bug triggers thief's agreement to be a prostitute for my PC and the game turns her into essential (can't die or be killed by anyone). But no one want to have sex with her. When trying to kill the thief, I can't because the game doesn't let me, and I can't dismiss the thief. Well, I used console command - disable, but it doesn't solve the problem in long run. So, would you be so kind to check this out? Thanks.

Tdf - I enjoy in your mod since first release, but let me warn you about one bug that continuously appear in all your versions/updates: When my PC was on the road and female thief approach him asking him/her for the money and when my PC said "Do I look like I have money?"(persuade) , then autonomously bug triggers thief's agreement to be a prostitute for my PC and the game turns her into essential (can't die or be killed by anyone). But no one want to have sex with her. When trying to kill the thief, I can't because the game doesn't let me, and I can't dismiss the thief. Well, I used console command - disable, but it doesn't solve the problem in long run. So, would you be so kind to check this out? Thanks.

This is very odd, and I'll certainly check this out. For now, using the Reset Quests option in the MCM menu will dismiss the thief.

Hey I've got a question, not sure if it was asked before....but

How does letting an NPC prostitute themself work? I understand that they must have had at least...10 clients I think. When selecting the option to let them roam, they stand there and don't do anything. Is it because of arousal? What settings should I have for this to work optimally/properly? 

Thanks in advance.

Here is my complete explanation of how automatic NPC prostitution in this mod works:

- After having had at least 10 clients, the relevant dialogue option will appear.

- Upon selecting the dialogue option, the game will search around for the closest NPC with an arousal level of at least the Arousal Threshold set by the player in this mod's MCM menu. The game will do this every sixty seconds. Note that there are a few more conditions that must be met in addition to arousal, including that the NPC cannot be a child, the NPC cannot be a bard, the NPC cannot be another prostitute, etc.

- If the game fails to find an appropriate NPC, nothing will happen, and the 60-second cycle mentioned above will repeat.

- Upon finding an appropriate NPC, the game will determine whether the prostitute is already involved with another client. If the prostitute is neither in an animation nor walking towards a bed with a client, the prostitute will travel to the aforementioned NPC and initiate dialogue which should result in them travelling to a nearby bed if possible and beginning a sex animation.

The fact that the prostitute doesn't seem to be doing anything is the result of there being no NPCs around that fulfill all of the necessary conditions. Likely, this is because the set Arousal Threshold is too high. I'd like to point out that the dancing options that are available will be quite helpful in increasing the arousal levels of the NPCs in the room, even if the set Arousal Threshold (I'm now realizing that I may have called it Arousal Required in the MCM menu; sorry for the confusion) is relatively high.

Ah I got it. Thanks! I'll have to play around with the arousal settings then. 

So Aroused just got hit with another update, which is supposedly stable but experimental due to the changes it made.

I just noticed this. i tend to shy away from anything that is labeled as alpha, beta, or experimental, but based on the change log, this shouldn't have any detrimental effects on this mod.

Regarding the reported issues with the thief and bounty collector: I ran around Skyrim attacking/killing NPCs for 2 and a half hours (with cheat weapons and god mode on) racking up bounties upwards of 15000 in two holds and upwards of 5000 in two other holds. Unfortunately, I only ran into one bounty collector (a male). He attacked me on-site without any dialogue and I killed him (he wasn't essential). I'm also running T3nd0s Skyrim Redone and Interesting NPCs (perhaps, they may alter something). Those are my findings for now, and I'll continue the investigation when I find more time. For now, I will list these bugs under the Bug section of the Description page.

tdf - thanks for checking this out.  Look, I have been doing some testing. I disabled your mod temporally and continued to play. While my PC was on route from Western tower (near Whiterun) toward Kiss(something) the place with 2 giants, the male thief attacked him again. So I repeated the same answer to him ("Do I look like I have the money" (persuade). After successful persuasion, the dialog from SOS schlong autonomously appeared: "I need a fuck".

After enabling your mod again, my PC run on another female thief (on the road to Mothal) who, after the same reply, became my essential prostitute.

So, I'm guessing that something is triggering sex dialoques. Although, the schlong dialog is turned off in my menu.

@inicial44: Can you speak to the thief? Is the training dialogue option ("I think you need to hone your sex skills. (Train Prostitute.)") available? Is the "Tell me about your experience" dialogue available? Type in the console command "GetStage BB_PimpingQuest", "GetStage BB_PimpingQuest2", and "GetStage BB_PimpingQuest3", when this issue occurs. What numbers are returned?

UPDATE: So I was able to find one thief random encounter. Unfortunately, the thief was male. However, upon successfully persuading the thief to walk away, the thief said his usual response and then said (silently) "Sorry, sweetie. Maybe later." This is the response of an NPC who has rejected a proposition from the PC through this mod. Of course, this is not at all normal, but I have looked at the thief random encounter quest thoroughly and I cannot identify the cause for this.

tdf - @inicial44: Can you speak to the thief? Is the training dialog option ("I think you need to hone your sex skills. (Train Prostitute.)") available? Is the "Tell me about your experience" dialog available? --------- yes, all this dialog options are available.

I haven't try console commands yet, but will try today and let you know. Thanks for the help.

Don't worry about the console commands. The information you gave me was enough. At first, I though that it was some sort of strange error where the "Hooker alias" in my mod's quest was being filled. However, the information you provided indicates that the script attached to the hiring dialogue is actually also being triggered in its entirety. I've been carefully scrutinizing everything that I have done regarding the mod and cannot see where something like this might arise. Yet, it is in fact occurring! It is as if selecting the usual "persuade" dialogue is somehow triggering the dialogue from my mod. This is shocking. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience, and I'll keep trying to determine the reason behind this.

UPDATE: I now know the cause of this issue and I regret to say that I don't know if I can actually fix from my end. The successful Persuade dialogue is marked as "Goodbye" dialogue (which means that dialogue will end after the thief has said his lines) and also marked as "Invisible Continue" (which means that the game will automatically trigger the next available dialogue option without a player prompt). Effectively, this results in no benefit in the Vanilla game. However, with my mod installed, it is very likely that the next available dialogue option that will be automatically triggered is dialogue from my mod, which causes the issues that we have been experiencing. Similar situations, perhaps including the one reported involving a bounty collector, may suffer from the same conditions. I'll keep researching to see what can be done.

tdf - thanks for checking this out.  Look, I have been doing some testing. I disabled your mod temporally and continued to play. While my PC was on route from Western tower (near Whiterun) toward Kiss(something) the place with 2 giants, the male thief attacked him again. So I repeated the same answer to him ("Do I look like I have the money" (persuade). After successful persuasion, the dialog from SOS schlong autonomously appeared: "I need a fuck".

After enabling your mod again, my PC run on another female thief (on the road to Mothal) who, after the same reply, became my essential prostitute.

So, I'm guessing that something is triggering sex dialoques. Although, the schlong dialog is turned off in my menu.

@inicial44: Can you speak to the thief? Is the training dialogue option ("I think you need to hone your sex skills. (Train Prostitute.)") available? Is the "Tell me about your experience" dialogue available? Type in the console command "GetStage BB_PimpingQuest", "GetStage BB_PimpingQuest2", and "GetStage BB_PimpingQuest3", when this issue occurs. What numbers are returned?

UPDATE: So I was able to find one thief random encounter. Unfortunately, the thief was male. However, upon successfully persuading the thief to walk away, the thief said his usual response and then said (silently) "Sorry, sweetie. Maybe later." This is the response of an NPC who has rejected a proposition from the PC through this mod. Of course, this is not at all normal, but I have looked at the thief random encounter quest thoroughly and I cannot identify the cause for this.

just gonna ask you guys are you skipping the dialogues of the thief i mean are you clicking the mouse button or activate button more than once during the conversation with thief if yes then thats what is triggering the sex dialogues i have encountered this before with another sexlab mod sexlab working girl to be exact and i noticed that next highlighted dialogue which are first in dialogue menu gets automatically triggered when the conversation ends there are two solutions to that :

1. dont skip conversation dont press mouse button or activate button more than once

2. press tab when the conversation is about to end with thief 

i dont think its a problem with this mod i have seen this with other mods as well its a problem with game's dialogue menu

tdf- thank you a lot. No need to apologize. It is strange that your mod is triggered only after (persuade) line. Other lines in dialog menu are fine. No worries. nex time I will not run that lin from the dialog.

RUD3DUD3 - No, I'm not skipping dialogs. have no habit of doing this. But thanks fo suggestion.

tdf - Yes, I'm walking all over the Skyrim to build up my armor capability because I'm using the mod that makes run/sneak faster and develop armor grade. So, when walking on the roads, thiefs (all kind of races) regularly approach to my PC starting the conversation line: "Now, hand over you money..." (or similar). Then I usually use the (persuade) line to build up my speech. When answering with persuade line, the bug triggers and the female thief became my prostitute and essential.

So, to answer again on the question about skipping the lines, let me say that no other dialog issues appears. Only this. By the way, with installing the new ver. of SOS, and disabling dialog option in menu, I have no more problems with "I need a fuck".

UPDATE: I now know the cause of this issue and I regret to say that I don't know if I can actually fix from my end. The successful Persuade dialogue is marked as "Goodbye" dialogue (which means that dialogue will end after the thief has said his lines) and also marked as "Invisible Continue" (which means that the game will automatically trigger the next available dialogue option without a player prompt). Effectively, this results in no benefit in the Vanilla game. However, with my mod installed, it is very likely that the next available dialogue option that will be automatically triggered is dialogue from my mod, which causes the issues that we have been experiencing. Similar situations, perhaps including the one reported involving a bounty collector, may suffer from the same conditions. I'll keep researching to see what can be done.

I'd just like to repeat this, because it seems that a lot of people missed this part of the post (because I edited it afterwards to include extra information). I did later mention that I might have found a possible fix that I am trying to test now.

If someone at the dance animation (PC) will not start, but only the undressing.

I use Lunari-race and have an extra actors folder.

In Lunari: data \ meshes \ bhakti \ actors.

The animations folder must be copied there in addition.

Perhaps this is also for other non-vanilla races a solution