While this does make MCM register all mod menus again, Devious Devices remains missing, buggery! Even after loading a new game where Devious Devices did load.

Thanks for the help and timely response though, it's much appreciated!

Hmm, how old is that save? A good while back the DD mods had a major update that changed the files from ESP to ESM format, and that update very much did require a new game. If your save is old enough that it was made with the ESP version, then that could certainly be the problem right there.

While this does make MCM register all mod menus again, Devious Devices remains missing, buggery! Even after loading a new game where Devious Devices did load.

Thanks for the help and timely response though, it's much appreciated!

Hmm, how old is that save? A good while back the DD mods had a major update that changed the files from ESP to ESM format, and that update very much did require a new game. If your save is old enough that it was made with the ESP version, then that could certainly be the problem right there.

Two weeks maybe? I only today got DD for the first time anyway, so I'm not upgrading from an older version.

That's not it then, the ESP-to-ESM change was a lot more than 2 weeks ago.

The first thing Min will ask for is a Papyrus log, so you might start there. Google it if you don't know how to generate one, and then attach it here incloused in a zip or rar file.

I had the same issue with the DDi menu not appearing on a new game, even after saving and loading. ZAP menu was also missing I noticed. Loading an older game that had the menus working, and then going back didn't help. Fixed it by starting a second new game, and had no issues. So it was not a reproduceable error.

The first thing Min will ask for is a Papyrus log, so you might start there. Google it if you don't know how to generate one, and then attach it here incloused in a zip or rar file.

Well, here you go.  Hope this helps in figuring out what the problem is.

Edit:

Starting a new game Gets DDi to show up just fine, it's just that I'd like for it to work on an existing gamesave that didn't have it before if that's at all possible and not too much work/time-draining for Min & co.

Papyrus.0.rar

The log show's nothing pertaining to DD, it definately hasen't started on that save (as in, it hasen't even attempted to as far as i can tell). That's a bit beyond what i can help you with, like i said earlier, i'm no programmer.

Had there been an explicit DD-related error, that might have told me something, but alas, nothing. You do have some other errors showing up, but not enough to cause noticable log-spam and stack-dumping, so i doubt it's Papyrus-overload either (though you should probably figure out why there's a lot of errors pertaining to vanilla Vampire-races. A bad Vamp-mod install maybe? LoadOrder issue perhabs? But your vamps are definately bugging out on that save).

Sadly no. How long the text stays, and how small the font gets (this is auto selected depending on how long the string of text is) is entirely controlled by Skyrim, and i belive at engine-level, which means there's really not much that can be done about it.

Could the long text lines not be split and sent separately to screen, that would at least increase the font size for each line. They would of course scroll down but they would be more readable

Indeed, such a thing would be doable without too much effort. I'd just need to write a wrapper around the relevant notification functions. I'll likely do so for a future release.

alright, too bad it can't be changed directly, but the update to split to separate lines would still be greatly appreciated

Well, here you go.  Hope this helps in figuring out what the problem is.

Edit:

Starting a new game Gets DDi to show up just fine, it's just that I'd like for it to work on an existing gamesave that didn't have it before if that's at all possible and not too much work/time-draining for Min & co.

I've had the mod not showing up in MCM issue before with Zaz Animation pack.  It wound up being some kind of glitch in the Hyd Slavegirls mod.  Any game that was started with Slavegirls active permanently killed the ZAP mcm menu, even after removing Slavegirls.  If a game is started without Slavegirls, then ZAP works fine even after adding Slavegirls back in.  You might check for that if you have Slavegirls.

A belated Devious Expansion-reveal appears!

Those of you keeping tabs on the "show your Skyrim counterpart" thread in General/Skryrim might have noticed a little Devious something sneaking into the end of one of Mord Sif's stories. But for those of you who did not, you should probably read the three-part story:

TWO's COMPANY

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Huge thanks to Mord Sif for going the extra mile here, and not only making this fun story reveal happen, she set this whole retexture thing in motion to begin with.

But let's take a clouser look at the stuff shall we? Sif and myself have cheated and prepared some screenies beforehand (you might see a boob or two, be warned! NSFW! As if i really needed to say that in this thread..).

Comming in DDx v1.1.2:

White Leather:

WTle1.jpgWTle5.jpgWTle4.jpgWTle6.jpgWTle3.jpgWTle2.jpgWTle7.jpg

Red Leather:

RDle3.jpgRDle6.jpgRDle5.jpgRDle1.jpgRDle2.jpgRDle4.jpgRDle7.jpg

White Ebonite:

WTeb5.jpgWTeb6.jpgWTeb1.jpgWTeb4.jpgWTeb2.jpgWTeb7.jpgWTeb3.jpg

Red Ebonite:

RDeb6.jpgRDeb3.jpgRDeb1.jpgRDeb7.jpgRDeb4.jpgRDeb5.jpgRDeb2.jpg

The items come with a dye system that works similar to how Ebonite gear is made, make a bottle of dye, take the bottle and a black item to a tanning-rack and you get the coloured version, simples!

Also included, but not featured in any of the screenshots are panel gags, because they are a wee bit buggy in the Beta right now, work in progress and all that rot, you know how it is.

Hey i noticed that when equipping Slave Harness my game instantly crashes. What could possibly cause this?

Edit: Ok i found the fix file and it works now. I had the latest expansion so it still has the buggy slave harness for UNPB.

Whoo great teasing Coopervane.

Now I just impatient to test those new shiny color !

Just 3 more months and it'll be ready, maybe..

Better make that 4 months.

trollface.png

Hey i noticed that when equipping Slave Harness my game instantly crashes. What could possibly cause this?

Edit: Ok i found the fix file and it works now. I had the latest expansion so it still has the buggy slave harness for UNPB.

Nope, it's in 1.1.1, the installer is just a bit buggy and seems to struggle with installing the body-choice options. Install it manually and it'll work fine.

Yeah the installer is something we're going to fix and test for 1.1.2, 1.1.1 got released a little too quickly as it was a badly needed hotfix. Sorry, that happens :unsure:

Hey it seems im stuck at the quest forbiddentome . When i talk to Zed he wil change the belt and after he changed it  it stops there  i cant talk to him anymore . also quest failed  remove the belt before i go insane . Then it pops up relive some desire . But zed wont tel me anything else like its showed video i watched to go in a dung for zed it wont happen to me. Can anyone help what the problem here is what im i doing wrong Thx 

I'm not sure where exactly to post this, because it seems to be affecting at least 2 mods, but whenever deviously helpless or Submit+DD+Progression mode get to the point where they'd equip item on my character the game crashes. It happens every time and even from a totally new save. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I have a suggestion. I know there's an option to make the key consumed when used and i i'm already using it to make things more challenging. But i think you should give the key 50%(adjustable) change to get destroyed, that way with a luck you could open several items or with a bad luck none. Or  I quess i could just increase the key drop chance, that would do the same.

the "custom slave harness" from my game has some significant clipping issues, none of the other harnesses have the problem :s. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no change, anyone have any ideas? or is anyone else experiencing this as well? I'm using the CBBE version, I've also tried replacing the mesh in my data folder with all 3 of the ones included after unzipping the file elsewhere.

I'm having small problems with devious devices:

- unable to move

after being put on a set of DDs, either by "master" in the captured dreams shop or by random enemies, my character cannot move. The zaz controls are disabled. Is that an intentional behavior of one of the DDs?

I still haven't had time to test this thoroughly and find out which device causes the char to be unable to move.

When I enable player movement through Zaz MCM menu, it gets immobilized again immediately after half a second.

- some DDs don't scale to the body.

I have bodyslide, and some DDs will fit perfectly, while others, such as the slave harness, the leather arm and leg cuffs, the padded open chastity belt, will not.

Are they missing sliders in bodyslide?

P.S.

zaria's restraints is also a suspect for the immobilization

I'm having small problems with devious devices:

- unable to move

after being put on a set of DDs, either by "master" in the captured dreams shop or by random enemies, my character cannot move. The zaz controls are disabled. Is that an intentional behavior of one of the DDs?

I still haven't had time to test this thoroughly and find out which device causes the char to be unable to move.

When I enable player movement through Zaz MCM menu, it gets immobilized again immediately after half a second.

- some DDs don't scale to the body.

I have bodyslide, and some DDs will fit perfectly, while others, such as the slave harness, the leather arm and leg cuffs, the padded open chastity belt, will not.

Are they missing sliders in bodyslide?

P.S.

zaria's restraints is also a suspect for the immobilization

The blindfold has a few different settings, the default one is that you can see fine in third person view, but cant move. You will have limited vision in first person view, but can move that way.

hi! i've notice that some sex animation are disabled while gagged... like zyn femdom and tribadism... but there's a way to enable that without unequip the gags?

maybe there's a mcm config but i cannot find it :/

thanks for the awsome mod anyway! :D

I started the Forbidden tome quest, then put my armor back on, but when I removed it to see if the belt etc. would display, they didn't.  Any help, please ?

PS : The belt doesn't display when enslaved with SD+, however when you get free, it reappears... weird :P